Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Naveedkhan <naveedkhan192@centrum.sk> (Gelesen: 621 mal)

Almöhi
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Deutschland
Naveedkhan <naveedkhan192@centrum.sk>
23. Juli 2010 um 17:25

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <naveedkhan192@centrum.sk>
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxx@gmx.de
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 23 Jul 2010 02:55:29 -0000
Received: from farizej.centrum.cz (EHLO farizej.centrum.cz) [90.183.38.130]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx019) with SMTP; 23 Jul 2010 04:55:29 +0200
Received: by mail255.centrum.cz id S50339921Ab0GWCzX (ORCPT
     <rfc822;31855th@gmx.de>); Fri, 23 Jul 2010 04:55:23 +0200
Received: from 120.140.13.12 by mail06-sk.centrum.cz (Centrum Mail) with HTTP
Date:      Fri, 23 Jul 2010 04:55:23 +0200
X-Mailer: Centrum Mail 5.0
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Priority: 3
Message-ID: <201007230455.28487@centrum.cz>
Subject: great business opportunity
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
      boundary="_12345_-------=_74E58BB.652D76E8"
To:      unlisted-recipients:; (no To-Quelltext on input)
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam);
Detail=5D7Q89H36p4WX0t+AtsdW759q5UMHmuZEpxO5PuYbXYdNHlrXlUUwZI2yXG72p1pbAnbm
keUCKhiT9gbzf7WDwWXD8h2N88dpHTafAQrrIpIiEMETsgVpNJ3GAGElv4A0QvNvok/VNZ7gYjii
CM5+HDF5PlBc6x7V1;
X-Flags: 0000
X-GMX-UID: 8XAsPAwSZCEXsf30028hhk5wIGhpZYZg

--_12345_-------=_74E58BB.652D76E8
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Greetings to you My Dear, Sir/madam

(naveedkhan192@gmail.com)

I am , working with (OFFSHORE GEMSTONES INT).i have been working in this company for more than 9years here as an Auditor.

I will like to introduce you to this great business opportunity, i need your urgent assistance which will also be benefiting to you in terms of  co-operation and friendship., I am contacting you because i felt that your sincerity can give me confidence to confide in you in this transaction cos  i know that we are going to get a good reward from this transaction in the future and it will bring a steady income stream for us.

Now i want you to be the supplier (agent) to the company were i work so that me and you can take advantage of this business opportunity  in the company now. 
This is the business opportunity will bring a mutual benefit for us. Our company want a product called (Borax Oxide), This  Borax Oxide  is a new scientific chemical  substance, its of lubricant, mainly used in the gemological laboratory for the purification of diamonds clarity treatment, it penetrate deep into diamond and vaporizes out black inclusion in diamonds and other precious stones listed below, it is also used as a flux in the manufacturing of artificial Gem and we used it also in chemical cleaning agent. Borazon can stand the temperature limit of a diamond ie. about 900 Degree Centigrade

(1) Tanzanite
(2) Citrine
(3) Pink topaz
(4) Aquamarine
(5) Ruby
(6) Sapphire
(7) Zircon (both blue and colorless)

The original supplier of these product is in (Malaysia) and  the former supplier of this product to our company here in UK ,is supplying this product to us at 6,000GBP(POUNDS) While from my research the actual price of this product from the Malaysia Local agent to the client that supply us this product here in UK is 3,200USD ,So now I have a quoted price of 5,000GBP(pounds) to our company ,which is lesser than what we are buying from the client over here  and they are willing to buy it as soon as I gave them the contact of the sole distributor of this product in Asia.  So i  want you to act as an intermediary agent to stand the gap between the (sellers of the product and the buyers)which is a middle man role ie: To buy this product over there in Malaysia thru a local agent at 3,200USD and resale back to our company at 5,000GBP on their arrival to your location and make an agreement with them to be supplying us this on monthly basis.
.This is a big business which will be of a good dividends to both of us, i only need your cooperation to make these business successful. i will give you more information about this if you are willing to stand as the agent to supply my company the product.
We are going to share the profit by percentage based on the sales made on each trip,70% for you while 30% for me cos the business is going to be on monthly basis .Get back to me as soon as you receive my email,so that i can give you the local Agent contact  in Malaysia  for  you to reach  her and know if she have the product in stock to supply you cos that is most vital thing.
Don’t allow her to know that your customer is coming from UK ,so that they price of the product will not increased.
Thanks for your co-operation. .hope to hear from u soonest. wish to have your contact number for voice communication .
MY DEAR,LET SINCERITY BE OUR WATCH WORD.!!!!!!!!!!!!   

(naveedkhan192@gmail.com)

Kindest Regards,
naveedkhan( Auditor)

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Wesermann
Forum Administrator

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Russia
Re: Naveedkhan <naveedkhan192@centrum.sk>
Antwort #1 - 23. Juli 2010 um 17:27

eingeliefert über Malaysia

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Information - 120.140.13.12
IP address:                     120.140.13.12
Reverse DNS:                    [No reverse DNS entry per ns1.apnic.net.]
Reverse DNS authenticity:       [Unknown]
ASN:                            38322
ASN Name:                       P1NETWORKS-MY-AP (Packet One Networks Sdn Bhd, Internet Services Provider)
IP range connectivity:          2
Registrar (per ASN):            APNIC
Country (per IP registrar):     MY [Malaysia]
Country Currency:               MYR [Malaysia Ringgits]
Country IP Range:               120.140.0.0 to 120.141.255.255
Country fraud profile:          High
City (per outside source):      Ipoh, Perak
Country (per outside source):   MY [Malaysia]

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden