Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Judith <judyjudith34@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 2189 mal)

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Judith <judyjudith34@yahoo.com>
10. Juni 2010 um 19:45

Ich weiss nicht, was die von mir will. Ich besitze gar kein Baumwollfeld.

My name is judith am 31yrs,i practiced journalism as my course but not working at the moment,never married am single no kids no boyfriend am looking for my True love husband am not in a rush bcos good things come for those who are patient ,i have a sisters and a brothers. am a mix race my mum is from Togo and my dad is from ghana.i have lived most of my life with my uncle becos my dad passed aways years bac.and my mom remarried living with his new husband in Ghana.Where i am from our Ethnic is about Trust faith,caring,understanding,loving,honesty as well as respect am one man woman.i Love Cooking Listening to music,swimming, watching movie Dinner Out Doing House Clearning, and i love watching movie,i will love to Share all this with the right person who will be my one and only.my favorite Color is red and Blue,when it's Raining i use to stay Home watching Movie and Listing to music and i love Listing to Gospel.i use to read is Story Books,am 5-7 ft tall, 128 lbs.I generally try to live a somewhat healthy lifestyle,I also want to be in a relationship where I can totally trust the other person and not dwell on how the relationship is NOT working.I DO NOT expect a man to be a servant to me, spending all his time working and and cleaning;I believe there is give and take in a relationship,and I realize that at times it's more convenient for me to do laundry, cook, clean, and I have no problem doing that. I consider myself to be a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in return; I'm not wealthy and don't expect someone to attempt to deceive me or 'play' me. Everybody makes mistakes and I usually give people the benefit of the doubt, but if the same pattern keeps emerging, it's over. I do not want to meet someone who may think that they will take advantage of me, or lie to me and cheat on me under false pretenses. Sorry if that sounds harsh, and I'm not accusing anybody of any wrongdoing, but I'm being upfront and honest about that, so you know where I stand from the beginning. With all due respect as well Am Godfearing Love to Read Bible Listing to Gospel Music and i will love to Meet good Christian person who love Christ.Am Real Honest and Faithful Looking for my soul Mate which can Last Forever and Hold Key of my Heart,tell me much about yourself i will like to hear from you again if you are willing to correspond with me get back to me maybe.Have a blessed day Stay Intouch God Bless You.judith

Spoiler:
Return-path: <judyjudith34@yahoo.com>
Received: from [98.137.26.176] (port=28107 helo=web112315.mail.gq1.yahoo.com)
     by mx63.mail.ru with esmtp 
     id 1OMlKp-000PVT-00
     for xxxxx; Thu, 10 Jun 2010 21:14:31 +0400
Received-SPF: none (mx63.mail.ru: 98.137.26.176 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of yahoo.com) client-ip=98.137.26.176; envelope-from=judyjudith34@yahoo.com; helo=web112315.mail.gq1.yahoo.com;
X-Mru-BL: 0:4:0
X-Mru-PTR: web112315.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
X-Mru-NR: 1
X-Mru-OF: FreeBSD (ethernet/modem)
X-Mru-RC: US
Received: (qmail 86887 invoked by uid 60001); 10 Jun 2010 17:14:29 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1276190069; bh=IKHFePywDKn1y2zN4k60buwXlJ9dj2DF1/Ei5vjw35w=; tent-Type; bCCDbgMctRE4w=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  B5e66jaQYcSPE=;
Message-ID: <842612.86485.qm@web112315.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: GHiDzPQVM1mefBagK3cZ2KYj1cOrZE6OAXt57pxso.oPMpZ
zns_y5iRur7Owoly7wBGH6Rky8U.oq8GW.7_X7LrG3qtzU8I4zynaXyDroBm
NbsY5XvVl59_OEEfyPawboFeQKqgAz23Q8j0CDFM7W8ZxH3MQIX7tvoOBgMm
S8O6dBN1DxtVEGMkyZ6lKY_Mcr9EkIlFL9BWl8fIJcefaRG4TzjUR3PdlAtE
AySvLoiqlRmn14qUCcD7O2oC7Zwe.mbjnzxxzgfK2Uanb4TGLhgulPVfMXgE
a6tTiJiprlgME1gdNHqCsWR7Rvs.puWLTyZ8d5PV0tuzU7t8C3tE-
Received: from [41.218.246.184] by web112315.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 10 Jun 2010 10:14:29 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.1.3 YahooMailWebService/0.8.103.269680
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 10:14:29 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: date me free....im judith
To: xxxxx
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-434897552-1276190069=:86485"
X-Spam: Not detected
X-Mras: Ok

« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Juni 2010 um 00:22 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Judith <judyjudith34@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 10. Juni 2010 um 19:46

Eingeliefert über GH [Ghana]

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Information - 41.218.246.184IP address:                     41.218.246.184
Reverse DNS:                    vfbb246184.4u.com.gh.
Reverse DNS authenticity:       [Could be forged: hostname vfbb246184.4u.com.gh. does not exist]
ASN:                            29614
ASN Name:                       GHANATEL-AS (VODAFONE GHANA AS INTERNATIONAL TRANSIT)
IP range connectivity:          2
Registrar (per ASN):            RIPE
Country (per IP registrar):     GH [Ghana]
Country Currency:               Unknown
Country IP Range:               41.218.192.0 to 41.218.255.255
Country fraud profile:          High
City (per outside source):      Accra, Greater Accra
Country (per outside source):   GH [Ghana]
Private (internal) IP?          No
IP address registrar:           whois.afrinic.net
Known Proxy?                    No
Link for WHOIS:                 41.218.246.184 

« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Juni 2010 um 00:23 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #2 - 11. Juni 2010 um 11:49

Warten wir mal noch auf Fotos und dann ab in die Öffentlichkeit!

Die Angabe am 5-7 ft tall, 128 lbs scheint das Standardmaß der Scammer zu sein! Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Re: judith <judyjudith34@yahoo.com>
Antwort #3 - 11. Juni 2010 um 23:40

Bei einem solchen Mist hilft nur noch  Smiley

Let me start by saying that I thank God that i  found you. You came into my life as a friemd and made everything to look perfect for me.you made me so happy that i wil like to have you here so we talk so i might not get bored or lonely.i thought that  everything seemed so dark but you provided the light to find my way to happiness. I've never been so certain in my life since i was maltreated by my man in some years ago. You have totally changed my outlook in life  within some hours and I thank you for that. I never thought that someone could make me happy in a short time like you do, but guess what? I have this feeling that you wil be of good help to me anf will make me happy alwyays. I feel as if I'm walking over clouds just wondering where you have been when i seem to look for the person to turn my life around. You making my life complete. I know that others looking into our relationship might think that im  saying too many foolish things too soon but they just don't know how i  feel about talking to you. There's nothing foolish about the things I've told you, I meant every word I said. I would do anything just to keep you as my friend always.how lucky I feel for having by my side someone so amazing to cheer me up and make me feel comfortable like a real woman.i will want to have someone who will understand me and i think i will have to just relax and and stay tuned to what life has for me.I dont know what you have in mind about your search online but for me im here to look for my soul mate and i know that i will have the best person when i get to talk to nice people,im not in a rush becos when i do i will end up not having the right choice.i wish i knew you much to say i will want to be with you,but i have to see what God has for me as a greatest plan.but honestly tell me what you looking for in your ideal woman,its not easy to meet someone perfect these days.I care about honesty, integrity & sincerity u know the basics....Those who know its impossible to walk a righteous path and do right by everybody,.....but at least still try(emphasis on strong effort)....i am attracted to overtly passionate mature people who are totally comfortable in their own skin,..who know who they are(the good and the bad)and recognize their flaws, yet are unashamed (and not afraid to show) of the quirky, sometimes contradictory, eccentric aspects of their personality that define their individuality.....When u are genuine and sincere, people may not always love u.....but they usually respect u (at least thats been my experience).....I am interested in forming a positive, healthy and enjoyable friendship with a quality person(s).With regards to a relationships, i now want more from life than family and friends can offer.. Meaning i would like to meet the type of MAN that really would enjoy sensually charged chemistry, laughter and uncomplicated real time meet and greets....Someone who is highly affectionate, passionate, loving, considerate and is happy with himself just the way he is today right now. While i too am highly passionate i am not interested in just mere sex alone, Additionally, I believe in and would like to continue learning to create and savor the simple pleasures in life, such as womanhood and learning more about myself as an individual...appreciating those often brief and fleeting moments of beauty & perfection (and not so perfect) for what they are...nothing more nothing less.I will approach u with hope, and an open dialogue to include a positive and productive goal with a geniune concern for the future of a healty relationship(friend or otherwise).My desire is to meet a Handsome, sensitive, sensuous, warm, assertive single man who wants a friend. My interpretation of a friend is one to whom you can pour out all the contents of your heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that the gentleness of hands will take it all, sift it, keep that which is worth keeping and, with a breath of kindness, blow the rest away.I am looking for someone who has a great sense of humor and big heart, is curious about new things that would like to share new experiences or old habits.I am looking for someone who believes that a true intimate partner looks out for the other and vice versa. While navigating life together, we are caring and concerned for each other's well-being because we make each other so happy. Looking for a serious long term relationship with someone who posesses strong character and is goal-oriented. He must love the Lord with all of his heart,then I know he will love me with all his heart.He should enjoy good humor, love to laugh, and be a hopeless romantic.So that would make him a God-loving romantic guy......and God will approve.lol. My ideal partner must love to take long walks...holding hands.His yes must be yes, and his no, no.i wouldnt want to meet someone who will disappoint me when i need him the most.Disappointment is something i hate the most and what makes me feel bad as well.I am compassionate, loyal, friendly, and love to encourage others.I am a Spirit-filled believer in the Lord Jesus Christ, and He is the source and strength of my life. The desire of my heart is that I meet and grow to love the man with whom I hope to spend the rest of my life.You can get advice from family, friends and strangers, but the best advice comes from your heart; it never lies - trust it.There may be many people that are trustworthy, but only a few are worth trusting with your heart; choose wisely.To be trusted is a greater compliment than to be loved. For you can love many, but without trust you have nothing.The heart already knows what the mind can only dream of.Trust your heart.Distance cannot, and will not hurt a bond between two people that is based on mutual respect, trust, commitment, and love.Jealousy is not a sign of true love; it's insecurities that comes in the way, 'cause love has just one important ingredient: Trust.Love means never doubting anything. It means trusting and being honest with each otherSomeone can be as beautiful on the outside as they are on the inside,Love is patient. Love is kind. It does not envy. It does not boast. It is not proud. It is not rude. It is not self-seeking. It is not easily angered. It keeps no record of wrong doing.It does not delight in evil, but rejoices in the truth. It always protects, trusts, hopes, perseveres.Love takes many things: trust, hope, wishes, dreams, and everything you've got, even when you know it's not going be enough.Love is not always fireworks and shooting stars; sometimes it's a simple understanding and trust between two people,Trust, loyalty and respect are a must for eternal happiness. No matter how much you love someone if you don’t have these ingredients you will never succeed.so you must trust the only thing that will never fade until you die,Trust is what you put in someone's hands.Faith is what you hold on to.Trust is what makes everyone realize that you are always there for them.Faith is what makes everyone realize that you are always there to help them in case they need some help.Distance doesn't matter if you really love the person, what matters most is your honesty and trust for that relationship to work out,One important thing is to let each other go if you can't do this.Love is like a wonderful feeling of compassion and satisfaction.True love is the greatest thing that you can experience; it can weather any storm. Loving, trusting and respecting each other totally can bring you to true love and happiness.It's hard to love and hard to trust; but finding love and finding trust was a gift you can offer a true friend.
TAKE CARE AND HAVE A NICE DAY...LET ME KNOW WHAT ON YOUR MIND....judith

Spoiler:
Return-path: <judyjudith34@yahoo.com>
Received: from [98.137.26.148] (port=21168 helo=web112308.mail.gq1.yahoo.com)
     by mx16.mail.ru with esmtp 
     id 1OMyhr-000Puf-00
     for xxxxx; Fri, 11 Jun 2010 11:31:11 +0400
Received-SPF: none (mx16.mail.ru: 98.137.26.148 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of yahoo.com) client-ip=98.137.26.148; envelope-from=judyjudith34@yahoo.com; helo=web112308.mail.gq1.yahoo.com;
X-Mru-BL: 0:4:0
X-Mru-PTR: web112308.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
X-Mru-NR: 1
X-Mru-OF: FreeBSD (ethernet/modem)
X-Mru-RC: US
Received: (qmail 93951 invoked by uid 60001); 11 Jun 2010 07:31:09 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1276241469; bh=GRnvrfm40edrL5uHhmkDz7lq9w+4HcNwj+Ul2YsBVV0=; -Version:Content-Type; zHG4sktZ+MPLI=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  -Version:Content-Type;
  T8y/xsFN6KGrI=;
Message-ID: <922050.92518.qm@web112308.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: R1J2k8YVM1nqgtStLwP5vVRoJGW9ZzB3bTCfbrjNi.0NqZq
cF4YCQJ8w31UGo2V8gIYxJ0hR6VoQX_6tgemJdKnQUcIYZFmG.W5cg70HqqA
lAm8ueU6nZUtQjsbv45_kPP6_eQmv19HFp44K4M_pVBuh2.5HX1l.8rxdQlj
1zqOBta7vjAIDKLrHZ7BxL7yoorbhKyvfjlh_aEvSHfM6M_egxmmNjPEELUZ
lnj77vdiQr4opGQee4Wrofl__jeVTsRTcUySsA3JKYQgyK76jlNuOD2exJb.
ehYIDDCWyTO9FoUkAzgdou1Yqbzvj80pw5DzLjpq.kAMpdVrsEg--
Received: from [41.218.234.80] by web112308.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 11 Jun 2010 00:31:09 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.1.3 YahooMailWebService/0.8.103.269680
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 00:31:09 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: what i pray for in my life
To: xxxxx
In-Reply-To: <551DF7C805944D5F994B62BB346B0C80@xxxxx>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-470796301-1276241469=:92518"
X-Spam: Not detected
X-Mras: Ok

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 11. Juni 2010 um 23:41

Eingeliefert über GH [Ghana]

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Information - 41.218.234.80
IP address:                     41.218.234.80
Reverse DNS:                    vfbb23480.4u.com.gh.
Reverse DNS authenticity:       [Could be forged: hostname vfbb23480.4u.com.gh. does not exist]
ASN:                            29614
ASN Name:                       GHANATEL-AS (VODAFONE GHANA AS INTERNATIONAL TRANSIT)
IP range connectivity:          2
Registrar (per ASN):            RIPE
Country (per IP registrar):     GH [Ghana]
Country Currency:               Unknown
Country IP Range:               41.218.192.0 to 41.218.255.255
Country fraud profile:          High
City (per outside source):      Accra, Greater Accra
Country (per outside source):   GH [Ghana]
Private (internal) IP?          No
IP address registrar:           whois.afrinic.net
Known Proxy?                    No
Link for WHOIS:                 41.218.234.80 

« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Juni 2010 um 00:24 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #5 - 12. Juni 2010 um 22:10

Naja, den Müll hat sie geklaut, denn er esistiert bereits mehrfach im Netz:
evline <amnew_love@yahoo.com> Smiley
SALA <basira_true@yahoo.com> Smiley
Tiffany Robert <tiffanyrobert57@yahoo.com>  Smiley
faustina kelly Smiley
Mabel <mabellove11@yahoo.com> Smiley
Hamda Evesrest Smiley
emeliagreen Smiley

Auch bei einem Mann finden wir Phrasen aus diesem Brief:
honestsamuel90 Smiley

Es ist doch immer wieder schön, wenn Scammer sich nicht die Mühe machen, die orthographischen Fehler zu beseitigen. Dadurch wird es leicht, ihre Spur im Netz zu verfolgen!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema