Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Capt. Douglas Anthony <cpt.dou11@gmail.com> <anthd001@gmail.com> <ca084932@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 4163 mal)

Almöhi
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Deutschland
Capt. Douglas Anthony <cpt.dou11@gmail.com> <anthd001@gmail.com> <ca084932@gmail.com>
07. Mai 2010 um 12:43

Welche Mail???? hab dem doch nicht geschrieben

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <cpt.dou11@gmail.com>
X-Flags: 0000
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxx@gmx.de
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 07 May 2010 09:24:48 -0000
Received: from mail-fx0-f65.google.com (EHLO mail-fx0-f65.google.com) [209.85.161.65]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx083) with SMTP; 07 May 2010 11:24:48 +0200
Received: by fxm6 with SMTP id 6so208105fxm.0
        for <xxx@gmx.de>; Fri, 07 May 2010 02:24:48 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:date:message-id
         :subject:from:to:content-type;
        bh=kjtfSVPuMCQq0dST9Sn6Mot7849dc8EZ8/iHUUaGdf0=;
        b=trojWmBTjqRjupX9cMIQR5xcB7rPuTBT92i8A4qo/T00YS+7tZZ0GTRz5AJ3vf1dfM
         sNxlqPDj8CiuTYon5MBkRfQ57PPATEUQdn5kwFlIMybgB5zTlJ51OubBhsA9+ZTLFcww
         D2FM5EIXbqUDFapEqSvJO346Lc9DZ//276rUE=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws;
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;
        b=kvMJbwEe01wFCaFPy926q7I/OPKvr3L2y1cM2SHiubVmShW0ZLZzzRr/UIrZfqBMGT
         cPtt31SFrQ+rFflg3m91ttiozKe02HVLNCb7cvuSEyVmwyHQPU8qL00JoGO4arEZTBHL
         O7jdnAffSoEIDF1fA5ifenSN6tjHClyPIz1Ws=
MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: by 10.239.189.134 with SMTP id t6mr2108499hbh.73.1273224288590; Fri, 
     07 May 2010 02:24:48 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.239.138.147 with HTTP; Fri, 7 May 2010 02:24:48 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 10:24:48 +0100
Message-ID: <q2l5aa4a4141005070224y3a1c435eu58e55da55a60f59c@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Details of this deal.
To: xxx@gmx.de
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=001485f6306c70dc100485fda183
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam);
Detail=5D7Q89H36p77e5KAPs1l6v/Sb97LojnDtMgfETrECMLUO9erHzOJe6KyumPEzQo/v49H/
6WH16A3hVxdb50dQBMe/GhyW+KflE2xKxwMOEKvHDWk7UqJoh2LvyLXsywjCkfM1ILLlYNfmOEMt
/DqUA==V1;
X-GMX-UID: UevReolYIyd1/LbrwmRr59paa2FkZhVo

--001485f6306c70dc100485fda183
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1

Hello ,
  Thanks for your response.   Now, let me make you understand my power in affecting the transfer of these funds. As i have already informed you on how this money is been brought, and i know i have equally informed you on where the money was deposited. I am in command of my unit in Al-Basra give orders, and i am a marine captain and you know the respect and honor we control. I do not need to give you any further info. I believe you have the mind to understand even when giving a clue.

I will prepare all the necessary documents for approval that the consignment is yours with a diplomat  who I meet here but will not know that you are not the actual owner of the consignment because he is a man of decent mind. I will be doing myself a great favor to explain in simple terms how this deal is going to be so that if you will not be able to do it, you can forget about it now please.

This deal is for real it is no joke and i want you too see for yourself. I do not know you neither do you know me so we cannot possibly talk of trust in this issue now rather, i have arranged everything in a way that you will have your own share of the funds.

The only role i need from you is for me to arrange the consignment in your name so that you will clear the consignment as your own but will then take 30% of the funds to yourself. This will be done with the help of the diplomat in Europe.

Now i want you to know that, Every week a red cross relief jet flies to Amsterdam from Baghdad to go collect relief's from donors in Europe. I have two of my men as security to the airplane. If we come to a concrete agreement, I will contact a diplomat here in Al-Basra whom i have some of my men on guard in his premises to pick up the consignment which is with the red cross to the beneficiary in Europe which is you. Then i must have prepared every document making you the true beneficiary of the consignment.

I want you to know that diplomats run a courier service which is called DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICE; this service is meant for transferring hard documents, huge funds and precious stones. They call it consignment. This consignment will be registered under their service and will be carried with their diplomatic immunity to Amsterdam where they have diplomatic grounds and then deposit it with a security company to deliver it to the beneficiary of the consignment on the grounds where they maintain diplomatic immunity.

In this case, the deal will go like this, Once i register the consignment in your name, The diplomat will send it to Europe after registering it as a diplomatic consignment in a diplomatic box and then transfer it to another diplomat in Europe who will pick up the consignment and deposit it with a security company.

The airplane that will be used in this deal is the red cross jet which equally has its own immunity because of the nature of its work. Where ever it lands in Europe the diplomat in Europe will now go and claim the consignment and then have an appointment when you will come claim your consignment.

As soon as i am through with the diplomat's arrangement here i will get from him the contact of the diplomat that will deliver the consignment to you in Europe and forward his contact and phone number to you so you can have an appointment with him to know when you can come claim the consignment.

The consignment is bonded and will only be delivered to the owner by the company after the proper verification and procedures which might involves the payment of a certain amount which they call the handling charges being paid by the beneficiary at the point of pick up. I really do not know how much this will cost but I know it will be a very small amount because all the necessary payments will be made by me here so what ever is requested which I am not sure, should be some little marginal differences which should not be a problem. Once you get the consignment you can from my own part of the money take back your expenses.

I do not know you and i do not think we equally need to know each other for now, we can only speak of trust and friendship once i discover that my own share is securely handed over to me when I come over immediately for it. Then we can really then become very good friends.

I know this might come to you as a surprise but i must tell you that with my experience in international politics, I must inform you that 70% of the richest people on earth made their money from such deals and that is why everybody cannot run accounts with so much money in it and not everyone that can own a rich Swiss account. Those accounts are made for such deals where nobody will ask you how you made the money, rather they are interested in making it safe for you. That is their banking policy.

I want you to know that I want to deal with someone i do not know because the deal will have no trace. I am a marine so i have to be careful, this is a wicked world, it is possible that you might be a bad person that may want to put me in trouble so i can deny i do not know you, so it is safe not to know you, but if you are good and can have this deal with me and keep it very secret between the both of us, then in one week we are rich.

If you are ready for this deal, confirm that you understood the details given to you and with these as stated above, you are now required by this letter to furnish me with the information below, as I did told the Red Cross officer that we shall be intimating him with the information of the rightful owner of the boxes.

1. Your Full name
2. Your country of origin and Contact address in your country
3. Your state of residence and origin in your country
4. A copy of your international passport /driver's license
5. Your direct telephone number
6.. Your occupation

once receive this i will prepare every document making you the rightful owner of the consignment immediately and will contact you as soon as i conclude arrangement with the diplomat here. I will send you my ID card to affirm my claims when I am convinced we have a deal. Please write me on this email address from hence forth. I think the other email has been hijacked so please do not reply any email from the other email. Write me only to cpt.dou11@gmail.com. Get back to me urgently,

Thanks,
Capt. Douglas Anthony(My real name).
« Zuletzt geändert: 15. Mai 2010 um 10:09 von Wesermann »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Wesermann
Forum Administrator

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Russia
Re: Capt. Douglas Anthony <cpt.dou11@gmail.com> <anthd001@gmail.com> <ca084932@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 07. Mai 2010 um 12:51

Na toll, die Mail kommt inline über Google.
Dieser
Smiley will wohl ganz schlau sein

Ab an die Frische Luft mit dem H2OKPF
« Zuletzt geändert: 15. Mai 2010 um 10:10 von Wesermann »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Almöhi
General Counsel

I love Anti-Scam

Re:Capt. Douglas Anthony <cpt.dou11@gmail.com> <anthd001@gmail.com> <ca084932@gmail.com>
Antwort #2 - 10. Mai 2010 um 10:04

Er hat eine neue Mailadresse

Spoiler:

Return-Path: <anthd001@gmail.com>
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxxx@gmx.de
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 09 May 2010 23:25:18 -0000
Received: from mail-wy0-f195.google.com (EHLO mail-wy0-f195.google.com) [74.125.82.195]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx027) with SMTP; 10 May 2010 01:25:18 +0200
Received: by wyb34 with SMTP id 34so221878wyb.6
        for <xxxx@gmx.de>; Sun, 09 May 2010 16:25:17 -0700 (PDT)
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        bh=XlV9Klv8huC/s2T7vq0zzTCrXeRoRuc9wO1L7wWQe0k=;
        b=UQymgfJTvzmYX2DDaebTxI0oe/7nAMJ1EPq/Vw+pE2OVmi7RFIxN884azfhwKBZcr9
         RpBZaYl4dP899rb+em6wGe+586ieDYKh/pBvHdA7SfmgtKUpgb/xY3xkmZUXTxioTV/w
         ijZ1CvjyV6+Bk6lHzINj9QdxO4bs7HGcII1nM=
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        b=TCLPZnigxjz+V45OqCJF+LqrDh2HncmhneFJfsD9Pxtk6+CMnjRsNR09W+viykcvmj
         maFtX81n9hQQXWk+RaBkZsn25c3v64XyC3/5mUTBToSdKC9ImnPHRLkdAPLfYXW1BwEX
         5L/EzmHKlOyEzql6sbk5FMWFxmpsbzUfRKgVY=
Received: by 10.216.157.134 with SMTP id o6mr1878128wek.201.1273447517122; 
     Sun, 09 May 2010 16:25:17 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.216.88.133 with HTTP; Sun, 9 May 2010 16:25:17 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 00:25:17 +0100
Message-ID: <AANLkTilQbZh3RiW1I09WRrSgf5vWw2TmzUn5NEoHwknr@mail.gmail.com>
To: xxxx@gmx.de
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=001485f44ff8e5f1d40486319a9b
Detail=5D7Q89H36p77e5KAPs1l6v/Sb97LojnDtMgfETrECMLUO9erHzOJe+OynZRhvlGqvET/J
3dm2vHWnQHIuidpgLhS+P7NNYz+zyHLMY9yCwGRsqrpGviweXX18EflQoe2CeNobnBdTGZnrLK0n
C/DJg==V1;
X-GMX-UID: anbQfCRnbGI0rOr422dnT5NncmZ1ZtyU

--001485f44ff8e5f1d40486319a9b

Hello ,
  Thanks for your response.   Now, let me make you understand my power in affecting the transfer of these funds. As i have already informed you on how this money is been brought, and i know i have equally informed you on where the money was deposited. I am in command of my unit in Al-Basra give orders, and i am a marine captain and you know the respect and honor we control. I do not need to give you any further info. I believe you have the mind to understand even when giving a clue.

I will prepare all the necessary documents for approval that the consignment is yours with a diplomat  who I meet here but will not know that you are not the actual owner of the consignment because he is a man of decent mind. I will be doing myself a great favor to explain in simple terms how this deal is going to be so that if you will not be able to do it, you can forget about it now please.

This deal is for real it is no joke and i want you too see for yourself. I do not know you neither do you know me so we cannot possibly talk of trust in this issue now rather, i have arranged everything in a way that you will have your own share of the funds.

The only role i need from you is for me to arrange the consignment in your name so that you will clear the consignment as your own but will then take 30% of the funds to yourself. This will be done with the help of the diplomat in Europe.

Now i want you to know that, Every week a red cross relief jet flies to Amsterdam from Baghdad to go collect relief's from donors in Europe. I have two of my men as security to the airplane. If we come to a concrete agreement, I will contact a diplomat here in Al-Basra whom i have some of my men on guard in his premises to pick up the consignment which is with the red cross to the beneficiary in Europe which is you. Then i must have prepared every document making you the true beneficiary of the consignment.

I want you to know that diplomats run a courier service which is called DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICE; this service is meant for transferring hard documents, huge funds and precious stones. They call it consignment. This consignment will be registered under their service and will be carried with their diplomatic immunity to Amsterdam where they have diplomatic grounds and then deposit it with a security company to deliver it to the beneficiary of the consignment on the grounds where they maintain diplomatic immunity.

In this case, the deal will go like this, Once i register the consignment in your name, The diplomat will send it to Europe after registering it as a diplomatic consignment in a diplomatic box and then transfer it to another diplomat in Europe who will pick up the consignment and deposit it with a security company.

The airplane that will be used in this deal is the red cross jet which equally has its own immunity because of the nature of its work. Where ever it lands in Europe the diplomat in Europe will now go and claim the consignment and then have an appointment when you will come claim your consignment.

As soon as i am through with the diplomat's arrangement here i will get from him the contact of the diplomat that will deliver the consignment to you in Europe and forward his contact and phone number to you so you can have an appointment with him to know when you can come claim the consignment.

The consignment is bonded and will only be delivered to the owner by the company after the proper verification and procedures which might involves the payment of a certain amount which they call the handling charges being paid by the beneficiary at the point of pick up. I really do not know how much this will cost but I know it will be a very small amount because all the necessary payments will be made by me here so what ever is requested which I am not sure, should be some little marginal differences which should not be a problem. Once you get the consignment you can from my own part of the money take back your expenses.

I do not know you and i do not think we equally need to know each other for now, we can only speak of trust and friendship once i discover that my own share is securely handed over to me when I come over immediately for it. Then we can really then become very good friends.

I know this might come to you as a surprise but i must tell you that with my experience in international politics, I must inform you that 70% of the richest people on earth made their money from such deals and that is why everybody cannot run accounts with so much money in it and not everyone that can own a rich Swiss account. Those accounts are made for such deals where nobody will ask you how you made the money, rather they are interested in making it safe for you. That is their banking policy.

I want you to know that I want to deal with someone i do not know because the deal will have no trace. I am a marine so i have to be careful, this is a wicked world, it is possible that you might be a bad person that may want to put me in trouble so i can deny i do not know you, so it is safe not to know you, but if you are good and can have this deal with me and keep it very secret between the both of us, then in one week we are rich.

If you are ready for this deal, confirm that you understood the details given to you and with these as stated above, you are now required by this letter to furnish me with the information below, as I did told the Red Cross officer that we shall be intimating him with the information of the rightful owner of the boxes.

1. Your Full name
6.. Your occupation

once receive this i will prepare every document making you the rightful owner of the consignment immediately and will contact you as soon as i conclude arrangement with the diplomat here. I will send you my ID to affirm my claims after a reasonable response from you with the neccessary information confirming that you are in. Get back to me urgently,

Thanks,
Capt. Anthony Douglas
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Wesermann
Forum Administrator

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Russia
Re: Capt. Douglas Anthony <cpt.dou11@gmail.com> <anthd001@gmail.com> <ca084932@gmail.com>
Antwort #3 - 10. Mai 2010 um 10:10

Bimbo hat hier wohl den Überblick verloren gleiche Mail, aber andere Mailadresse. Na dann soll er mal weiterschreiben, so bekommen wir alle seine Mailadressen. 

Mail mal wieder inline.
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Almöhi
General Counsel

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #4 - 15. Mai 2010 um 10:08

Er hat schon wieder eine neue Mailadresse ca084932@gmail.com

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <ca084932@gmail.com>
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxx@gmx.de
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 15 May 2010 06:51:24 -0000
Received: from mail-wy0-f196.google.com (EHLO mail-wy0-f196.google.com) [74.125.82.196]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx005) with SMTP; 15 May 2010 08:51:24 +0200
Received: by wyf22 with SMTP id 22so435444wyf.11
        for <xxxx@gmx.de>; Fri, 14 May 2010 23:51:24 -0700 (PDT)
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        bh=rnKqD3Umu21FEI68nUVrewO3/KIO2wcAqano1txScpE=;
        b=UPPv8R7hsaNDijAAMxkfkCoCOX7kiuT/JJSySZaGnvjqrVYhIXiI0R8LhcyCPizujh
         AZoi01ANzGH5LqDWKdnMRxPDDDUuC31xsItTJpXOtecSFgubxJPPyKGSEKlhjilUtlaC
         I5INb9gz8eawUx+a5Iby4OzkU6dggXT5BsA3U=
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        b=csHtQtZzaDuWsgQvAK3oI9QFH2BS6VsV1Iuh8X5tFTXfZ1tNxfC5r3tsO/06kRUcKX
         lal2OhRd3FN3PMEIg8nkoJkxlpWCWRQ87i0CLreRkyKJ+rlDhMk13ix823fEEW5XoqaI
         kG03WsvXLk/q7fxRBSnJ64PSruY+hRt6Ge1Bk=
Received: by 10.227.137.20 with SMTP id u20mr2093264wbt.222.1273906284227; 
     Fri, 14 May 2010 23:51:24 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.227.147.144 with HTTP; Fri, 14 May 2010 23:51:24 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 07:51:24 +0100
Message-ID: <AANLkTimui5WMaHQ3wIL_7bJyY7PD6G8HfHZkOoA_7seu@mail.gmail.com>
To: xxx@gmx.de
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=0016e659f7f08c6bae04869c6b8a
Detail=5D7Q89H36p4U4jfdfC5HDevlx1X2sAZgP9e9F2VTUYI/FLDAh5vXTUdJ3cb8VrMsthL0D
3Bm5FvGPWoCdLJEm9HLQdq2oZJ1+efgJyyH9QG+8cq1UKQ2Q4e3tC9qRlfvjUoP37QqmdThnkNK6
/QEzQ==V1;
X-GMX-UID: WXbXc/cOYW0+uvf912VpujJ0amthc1vX

--0016e659f7f08c6bae04869c6b8a

Hello ,

1. Your Full name
6.. Your occupation

once receive this i will prepare every document making you the rightful owner of the consignment immediately and will contact you as soon as i conclude arrangement with the diplomat here. I will send you my ID to affirm my claims after a reasonable response from you with the neccessary information confirming that you are in. Get back to me urgently,

Thanks,
Capt. Anthony Douglas

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

mggagi4v
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Nemberch
Antwort #5 - 12. August 2010 um 01:04

Hallo gestern habe ich eine ähnliche eMail erhalten, aber diesmal von
ray.odiernoo@gmx.de

Hello mein echter Vor- und Zuname

I contact you in response to your advertised property.I am Gen.Ray Odierno,commander of the Multinational Forces currently in Iraq.I contacted you primarily in  confidence hoping that you can be a trustworthy person and  would also be helpful in a matter like this.I am interested in your property and i will pay for it because i will need it when i am deployed to Europe.

I am the commander in charge of Victory Camp,Baghdad on war against  terrorism.Based on the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops from Iraq come this year,i have been deployed to Joint Multinational Readiness Center(JMRC),Hohenfels(Upper Palatinate) in Bavaria,Germany.Our mission is to help beef up terrorist targeted states,mostly the United states and the European Union.

During my 6 years stay here in Iraq,i was able to make the sum of 16.2million USD.Part of this money came from Oil deals which i got involved in while some part of the money was recovered from one of our raids on terrorists hideouts here in Iraq because they keep most of their money at home for evil activities.

I cannot move this money to the United states because i will be in Europe for about 5 years.Secondly,i am a uniformed person and I cannot be parading such an amount so I need to present someone as the beneficiary.I am an American and an intelligence officer for that so I have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money through diplomatic courier service .I just need your acceptance and all is done..The only way to be safe with this money is to invest it there in Germany considering the fact that i will be there for some time.So i need someone i could deal with.If you accept,i will transfer the money to Europe where you will be the beneficiary.

I decided to find someone that is real and not imaginary and  that is why i went to immoScout24 website where i can be sure that the person is real.where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication facilities which is secured so nobody can monitor our emails.If you are interested please send me your personal mobile number so i can call you for further inquiries when i am out of our military network.

You can also send me a confirmation email so that we can  move forward with this deal and discuss the percentage that you will be  entitled to out of the whole amount after i must have paid for your property.

Regards,
Gen.Ray Odierno

und später die:

Thanks for your swift response to my mail,honestly i hope you will keep our deal as a top secret.I feel relaxed to assure you with the life of my family that you will never regret doing this business with me.I am a married man with two kids and I love my family so much and I will not like to involve myself in anything that will jeopardize any of my effort not to achieve this very great objective.

First,let me make you understand my power in affecting the transfer of this funds.As i have already informed you on how this money is been brought,and i know i have equally informed you on where the money was deposited.I am in command of the Multinational Forces in Iraq,i give orders,and i am a General and you know the respect and honor i control.

I do not need to give you any further information.I believe you have the mind to understand even when giving a clue.I will prepare all the necessary documents for approval that the money is yours with a diplomat who is a friend but will not know that you are not the actual owner of the said funds because he is a man of decent mind.He will have my approval before he comes for the clearance of the money.

I will be doing myself a great favor to explain in simple terms how this deal is going to be so that if you will not be able to do it,you can forget about it now please.This deal is for real it is no joke and i want you to see for yourself.I do not know you neither do you know me so we cannot possibly talk of trust in this issue now rather,i have arranged everything in a way that you will have your own share of the funds and you will keep my share in a very safe place till i come soon.

The only role i need from you is for me to arrange the consignment in your name so that you will clear the consignment as your own but will then take 20% of the funds to yourself and transfer it to wherever you want and the balance of 80% will be kept for me because once you have the box then i will find my way to Germany as soon as possible.

Now i want you to know that,Every week a red cross relief jet flies to Europe from Baghdad to go collect reliefs from donors in Europe.I have two of my men as security to the airplane.If we come to a concrete agreement,i will contact a diplomat here in CAMP FALLUJAH whom i have some of my men on guard in his premises to come seal up a consignment which is with the red cross to the beneficiary in Europe.Then i must have prepared every document making you the true beneficiary of the funds.

I want you to know that diplomats run a courier service which is called DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICE,this service is meant for transferring hard documents,huge funds and precious stones.they call it consignment.This consignment will be registered under their service and will be carried with their diplomatic immunity to any country where they have diplomatic grounds and then deliver it to the beneficiary of the consignment on the grounds where they maintain diplomatic immunity.

In this case,the deal will go like this,Once i register the consignment in your name,The diplomat will seal it and then will send it to Europe after registering it as a diplomatic consignment in a diplomatic box and then transfer it to another diplomat in Europe who will pick up the consignment from the airplane and then deliver it to you.The airplane that will be used in this deal is the red cross jet which equally has its own immunity because of the nature of its work.Wherever it lands in Europe the diplomat in Europe will now go and claim the consignment and then have an appointment when you will come claim your consignment.

I want you to know that i want to deal with someone i do not know because the deal will have no trace.I am a marine so i have to be careful,this is a wicked world,it is possible that you might be a bad person that may want to run away with the money,but if you are good and can have this deal with me and keep it very secret between the both of us,then in one week we are done.

If you are ready for this deal,you are required by this letter to furnish me with the information below, as I did told the Red Cross officer that we shall be intimating him with the information of the rightful owner of the boxes.

1. Your Full name

2. Your country of origin and Contact address in
your country

3. A copy or number of your international passport /driver's
license

4. Your direct telephone number

5.your occupation.

Once i receive this i will prepare every document making you the rightful owner of the consignment immediately and will contact you as soon as i conclude arrangement with the diplomat here.

Get back to me urgently,

Gen Ray Odierno

hier ist der email Quelltext:

Delivered-To: me
Received: by 10.229.237.65 with SMTP id kn1cs173344qcb;
        Wed, 11 Aug 2010 10:30:47 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.213.34.76 with SMTP id k12mr2022024ebd.97.1281547846517;
        Wed, 11 Aug 2010 10:30:46 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <SRS0=BcVX=PQ=gmail.com=ray.odiernoo@gmx.de>
Received: from mi-ob.rzone.de (mi-ob.rzone.de [81.169.146.149])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTP id q20si909571eeh.2.2010.08.11.10.30.45;
        Wed, 11 Aug 2010 10:30:45 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: fail (google.com: domain of SRS0=BcVX=PQ=gmail.com=ray.odiernoo@gmx.de does not designate 81.169.146.149 as permitted sender) client-ip=81.169.146.149;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=hardfail (google.com: domain of SRS0=BcVX=PQ=gmail.com=ray.odiernoo@gmx.de does not designate 81.169.146.149 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=SRS0=BcVX=PQ=gmail.com=ray.odiernoo@gmx.de; dkim=pass (test mode) Quelltext.i=@gmail.com
X-RZG-FWD-BY: me
Received: from RZmta-intern (client mail forwarder)
     by mailin.webmailer.de (andre mi10) (RZmta 23.4)
     for <me>; Wed, 11 Aug 2010 19:30:44 +0200 (MEST)
X-Authentication-Results: mailin.webmailer.de (andre mi10) (RZmta 23.4)
     Quelltext.Sender=gmail.com;
     dkim=pass
DomainKey-Status: good
     Sender=gmail.com;
     verified by mailin.webmailer.de (andre mi10)
X-RZG-CLASS-ID: mi
Received: from mx0.gmx.net ([213.165.64.100])
     by mailin.webmailer.de (andre mi10) (RZmta 23.4)
     with SMTP id A06494m7BHBj4V for <me>;
     Wed, 11 Aug 2010 19:30:44 +0200 (MEST)
Received: (qmail 18904 invoked by alias); 11 Aug 2010 17:30:44 -0000
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to me
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 11 Aug 2010 17:30:44 -0000
Received: from mail-ww0-f43.google.com (EHLO mail-ww0-f43.google.com) [74.125.82.43]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx033) with SMTP; 11 Aug 2010 19:30:44 +0200
Received: by wwb34 with SMTP id 34so377430wwb.0
        for <me>; Wed, 11 Aug 2010 10:30:37 -0700 (PDT)
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        bh=vDysAk5e8o7oVQ9KeEl3kzhwi2G6SX1pgj9Lo88sVIQ=;
        b=AcZkueeQN7bwe19IIg2qMEWc+cikFVan/RHTug5cUdcSwzXzTC83bIX+CIpGOCmf3r
         LMbPqLnjC0v3acZXZ7f8eZ3RdqM7Ed3z5M1KnbrLJaPiSf+UWloH9/6hXR3GyKAaYXJA
         2+846M7PI0blj+KSiUu9JufZWP2tHluUfV3oQ=
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        b=Z1JWd72zoZKse+Qu4Ce7jdpZaAL8b3KYG3wz9CpJApA6T5ZtvlFOeEBq6m71zBPCd+
         zWY3359TZ3uDv/Vt18PgrQ5vA0P5xiq7O+YxrubnO3T7AdpYiAc8Pwh5E9SDyEe7yfRN
         4iahbtxCKtRKQ1ZiFw78MaqJGazwXxTqoNa0o=
Received: by 10.216.9.3 with SMTP id 3mr16949815wes.66.1281547837414; Wed, 11 
     Aug 2010 10:30:37 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.216.135.42 with HTTP; Wed, 11 Aug 2010 10:30:37 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 18:30:37 +0100
Message-ID: <AANLkTimw9EZbhL9sZnuzKz+=fUbK8fYoEEEgM1tj=PoX@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: DETAILED INFORMATION
To: me
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=0016e64c1dc29c9d90048d8f9b82
Detail=5D7Q89H36p4WX0t+AtsdWyCio95b6PxGzGg/vzqwAy17akHg5sRMDSkh6sfaO9LgIP/s/
RRh96QOc7x2DYeP1MEfEbXv9ofbi3LCe/lETVH07LHk7lGO/VfUXXJ9c+fE10TNE4LD4p+GsTuBo
OHsok9nbBY+45B8V1;
X-Resent-By: Forwarder <forwarder@gmx.de>
X-Resent-For: me
X-Resent-To: me

Nachdem ich ihm echt eine Weile aufgesessen bin, hab ich ihm meine Telefonnummer gegeben und auch 2x mit ihm persönlich telefoniert. Eine dunkle Männerstimmer mit unamerikanischen Dialekt, könnte schon Osteuropa oder noch weiter östlich sein. 

Eine Frage hab ich jetzt aber schon noch an euch:
Wie will der Gauner Geld verdienen?
Wenn er mit die Kohle Cash zukommen lässt (und es kein Falschgeld ist), was kann dann noch schief gehen???
Ich hab sein Geschäftsmodell noch nicht verstanden Ärgerlich

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

mggagi4v
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Nemberch
Antwort #6 - 12. August 2010 um 01:35

Aaarg, jetzt hat er schon wieder geantwortet - ich hab Kontakt zu dem Menschen!
Diesmal von ray.odiernoo@gmail.com.
Er hat innerhalb ein paar Minuten auf Fragen von mir genau geantwortet. Also diesmal ist es nicht vorgefertigt sondern individuell geschrieben.
Interessant ist der selbe Stil: 
  • immer nach Interpunktion schreibt er ohne Leerzeichen direkt weiter
  • immer wenn er über sich schreibt, ist das "i" klein

Der Verfasser des Textbausteines welcher ja schon seit 2005 kursiert und der Antwort von gerade könnte wirklich der selbe Mensch sein.
Der echte General Odierno hat diesen Stil nicht, das sieht man an den Blogs auf seiner Facebook Seite.

Hier der neue Text:

I just read your email and your detailed questions that shows you are a very reasonable man,first of all i can not make a bank to bank transfer because i am in Iraq and here in Iraq US soldiers are not allowed close to any bank or transfer center,i will transfer this money through diplomatic courier service which is the safest and nobody will know the content except you.You will have to keep the 80% safely for me because once you have the box i will be in Germany in one week time and then i will purchase the property for which i contacted you in the first place.I have attached my picture for recognition when i finally arrive Germany because i believe we have something which only time will tell but for now we are friends.

All you need to do now is to send me your datas fast then i will register the cargo in your name then send the cargo through the Redcross jet that will be in europe this week.I promise you ones again that this deal is 100%riskfree,anything you don't understand feel free to ask me and i wait for your details in order to proceed.

Thanks,

Best Regards,
Gen Ray Odierno

Ach übrigens: bei mir handelt es sich um eine Immobilie (Wohnungsverkauf) via ImmoScout24
« Zuletzt geändert: 12. August 2010 um 01:37 von mggagi4v »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema