Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Judit <juditnelson@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 2138 mal)

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Judit <juditnelson@yahoo.com>
24. April 2010 um 23:31

My dearest one,
Greetings to you, my name is Judit, I hope this mail will find you well & healthy and I hope we can established a relationship since we are meeting here for the first time, I have gone through your profile that speaks good of you on this site (bigoffer.com): I was impressed when i saw your profile address and decide to communicate with you. It is my desire to know you, I like honesty, trust, love, caring,truth,& respect, I have all this qualities in me,kindly respond to me through my private mail box (juditnelson@yahoo.com) so we can know ourself 's better.RESPECT is the key for understanding and tolerance among human beings. I hope to read from you so that i will tell you why i contacted you. Then i will send my pictures to you.Thanks and hoping to hear from you soonext.

MISS Judit NELSON

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <juditnelson@yahoo.com>
X-Original-To: "Frankenstein"
Received: from mail-in-07.arcor-online.net (mail-in-07.arcor-online.net [151.189.21.47])
     by mail-in-16-z2.arcor-online.net (Postfix) with ESMTP id 29397254867
     for <"Frankenstein">; Sat, 24 Apr 2010 23:16:43 +0200 (CEST)
Received: from n13.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com (n13.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com [74.6.228.93])
     by mx.arcor.de (Postfix) with SMTP id 482F13CA205
     for <"Frankenstein">; Sat, 24 Apr 2010 23:16:42 +0200 (CEST)
X-DKIM: Sendmail DKIM Filter v2.8.2 mx.arcor.de 482F13CA205
Authentication-Results: mx.arcor.de; dkim=pass (1024-bit key)
     Quelltext.i=@yahoo.com; dkim-adsp=temperror
Received: from [76.13.12.66] by n13.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 24 Apr 2010 21:16:41 -0000
Received: from [74.6.228.81] by t7.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 24 Apr 2010 21:16:41 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1002.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 24 Apr 2010 21:16:39 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 487025.72117.bm@omp1002.mail.ac4.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 75140 invoked by uid 60001); 24 Apr 2010 21:16:39 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1272143799; bh=J9xP21tUrsDX89wXSg4J2iSGI5pBTKRavGEY+NuMM/I=; tent-Type; EZjUKvg+rqDNo=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  4VXfaRfgv25EQ=;
Message-ID: <345889.71531.qm@web59609.mail.ac4.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: 6kkp4lUVM1kb_pGtlOC3TX_oyMfHL7YSWewlSVSD9KHCH0k
uR5JjJXAYAkZWcH6aq0yP34dDWc0j.AnUYgmMYJ676AsnSl9P3o0QB5oFNGZ
jLKrFAEWsrlI.1ud.fwcmUCCwXwrThDs_Txg9pUlfMpJVjWaa_iHNNuY2yJA
TL5NfIywPsJtn4TpHEZkuo5ZDgbMtkrsWUx5GtOIbabi.Ru_RO1UGaBUg.3T
auBZtZSdtQbeyXFV9QjpJnh94ITuPHfs_SV4auODjQ4KhQJ9M0IC6zBvG8WU
oaowQcXZSn5UkdCkVRzBduL8rmXhE6sdWQg--
Received: from [41.208.137.133] by web59609.mail.ac4.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 24 Apr 2010 14:16:39 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/10.1.9 YahooMailWebService/0.8.102.267879
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 14:16:39 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: My dearest one,
To: "Frankenstein"
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-522703980-1272143799=:71531"

« Zuletzt geändert: 24. Februar 2011 um 22:46 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr10408 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Judit <juditnelson@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 24. April 2010 um 23:38

Profil: http://www.datanta.com/user-view_user-275960.html

Zitat:

Seeking Women - Seeking Men:
judit judit

I’m a Women

Seeking Man

- Long - Term

to Meet my soul Mate

Nacionality: Rwanda

Language: Afrikaans Language

Second Language: English Language

Marital Status: Single

Do you have children? No

Do you want children Yes

Politics: libertarian

Height: 5\'7

Body Type: Average

Eyes: browm Eyes

Weight - Pounds: 64

Do you drink?: No

Do you smoke?: Yes

Headline: kind and honest

I define myself: someone who's, Attentive,Listens well, PLEASANT, Easy-Going, Out-going, Intelligent, Attractive, Kind, Caring, Compassionate, Sensitive, Loyal, Honest, Devoted, Faithful, Dependable, Romantic, Someone who would Be both Emotionally & Morally supportive to me, through Good & Bad. A man who’s got a Positive Attitude with an Authentic, Wholesome, Upbeat Kind of Personality to her. I Need a man who’s “sweetness” will Provide me with a sense of Comfort & Security. Someone who shares my Interest for Sports. My favorite Sport is Basketball. However, Love all Sports Hence, Baseball( :roll:). I also crave Artistic people. I Want a man who's got a lot of depth to her personality, for Lots of intellectually stimulating conversations. I just Hope to Meet someone who I can Develop a lasting Friendship with that Has the potential to Move forward to a Romantic Relationship in the future. I'm looking for a man who can be my best FRIEND as well as my partner. Someone who's going to understand my creativity and being supportive in what I Do and accepts me for who and what I am.

Personality: Calm

Romantic: not Very Romantic

Association: none

Ideal Date: juditnelson@yahoo.com My dearest one, Greetings to you, I Hope this mail will find you well & healthy and I hope we can established a Relationship since we are meeting here for the first time, I have gone through your profile that speaks Good of you on this site (www.datanta.com): I was impressed when i saw your profile adress and decide to communicate with you. It is my desire to know you, I like honesty, trust, Love, Caring,truth,& respect, I have all this qulities in me,kindly respond to me through my private mail box (juditnelson@yahoo.com) so we can know ourself \'s better.RESPECT is the key for understanding and tolerance among human beings. I hope to read from you so that i will tell you why i contacted you. Then i will send my pictures to you.Thanks and hoping to hear from you soonext. MISS Judit NELSON

First Date: juditnelson@yahoo.com My dearest one, Greetings to you, I Hope this mail will find you well & healthy and I hope we can established a Relationship since we are meeting here for the first time, I have gone through your profile that speaks Good of you on this site (www.datanta.com): I was impressed when i saw your profile adress and decide to communicate with you. It is my desire to know you, I like honesty, trust, Love, Caring,truth,& respect, I have all this qulities in me,kindly respond to me through my private mail box (juditnelson@yahoo.com) so we can know ourself \'s better.RESPECT is the key for understanding and tolerance among human beings. I hope to read from you so that i will tell you why i contacted you. Then i will send my pictures to you.Thanks and hoping to hear from you soonext. MISS Judit NELSON

Ideal Person: juditnelson@yahoo.com My dearest one, Greetings to you, I hope this mail will find you well & healthy and I hope we can established a relationship since we are meeting here for the first time, I have gone through your profile that speaks good of you on this site (www.datanta.com): I was impressed when i saw your profile adress and decide to communicate with you. It is my desire to know you, I like honesty, trust, love, caring,truth,& respect, I have all this qulities in me,kindly respond to me through my private mail box (juditnelson@yahoo.com) so we can know ourself \'s better.RESPECT is the key for understanding and tolerance among human beings. I hope to read from you so that i will tell you why i contacted you. Then i will send my pictures to you.Thanks and hoping to hear from you soonext. MISS Judit NELSON

Interests: reading

Sports: Cycling

Music: Country

Favorite Club: none

Kind of Movies: drama

Favorite Movie: concert

Favorite Food: fast food

Job: Singer

Profession: student

Incomming: low

Study Level: college

Study Type: college