Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2]  Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Elena <soloveikael@hotmail.com> <solelenka@lenta.ru> (Gelesen: 5344 mal)

† Rais †
General Counsel

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Oberpfalz
Re: Elena <soloveikael@hotmail.com> <solelenka@lenta.ru>
Antwort #15 - 18. Juni 2010 um 18:29

Uli schrieb on 18. Juni 2010 um 18:25:
† Rais † schrieb on 18. Juni 2010 um 18:17:
Das Bildchen ist dort als Scam deklariert. Mehr Info´s gibt´s da auch nicht. 

Ganz schön blöd! Wenn sie schon Scam ist, warum wird sie dann nicht von der Datingseite entfernt? Weiß da am Ende die rechte Hand nicht, was die Linke tut?

Die haben dort extra eine Scammer-Rubrik und dort ist sie mit ihrem Profil gelandet.  Zwinkernd

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #16 - 18. Juni 2010 um 19:35

@ Rais

Ich finde es aber interessant, dass sie (oder er) sich wohl noch laufend einloggt! Letzter Login war 6:38:51 Uhr (vermutlich Zeitzone der Ukraine, da die Seite dort gehostet wird).
Weiß wohl nicht, was ein Scammer ist! Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #17 - 24. August 2010 um 05:37

Bei 419.bittenus ist sie mit der Mail-Adresse <solelenka@lenta.ru> incl. derselben Bilder und Geldforderung gelistet. Smiley

Zitat:

Hello my dear !
You know, darling, I understand your feelings because I share them! I also don't sleep in the night dreaming about you and me, about us together, about our everlasting story and I am happy to meet a man able to write it with me, to make it alive with me!
Darling, I visited a travel agency in my city, I was there and
got information about the documents I need to come to you. I haven't
been abroad so the procedure for me started from getting an international passport, its cost is 180 USD. Having passport I must get a visa to your country. I can receive a tourist visa, its cost is 235 USD, it will permit me to stay in the country during 3 months. It takes 3 weeks to get passport and visa using travel agency service, and the total amount it is necessary to pay is 415 USD.
My dear, this sum is very big for me, you know that I have no big salary and it is impossible for me to collect the money. Darling,
will you help me to pay for this? I believe you understand how
important it is for us both, our meeting in real life will make our
love true and we'll both be happy in future!
Kissing you,
your Lena

Zitat:
Hello dear !

I believe you that you have an identity card with you all the time, here in Ukraine it is an inner passport I wrote you about and I have it. , I found information about visa on the Belgium Embassy official site, I was showed in the travel agency. I am sure you can easy find it in the Internet as well.
So I need an international passport and visa to come. I wrote you the price of it. I hope you will find the confirmation of it and will write me. The travel agency asks more for their service because of time. If I do this process myself, it will take some months, I wrote you. If you think some months of my life don't cost extra 100 USD, tell me directly, I will know what a person you are.
Thank you for your wish to be with me as a teddy bear. :0
Kissing you,
you Lena

Zitat:
Hello my dear !
I am sorry if I misunderstood you. I need no help with documents, and I wrote it not once. I can pay in the travel agency and I will have all the documents in 3 weeks. I need money to pay for travel agency service and I asked you to help me with money. If you can help with it, we have no problems at all!
I was in the local bank and asked them how it is possible to make the transfer from Belgium. You can transfer money using Western Union bank system. You need my full name and address for it, so here you are:
Elena Solovey
Esenska street, 6/302
Starokostiantyniv city
Khmelnytskyi Oblast
Ukraine
If you do it, in 3 weeks I will have documents and will come to you at the beginning of July.
If you still want me to send you copy of my ID, I don't mind to do it as soon as you send me yours.
Have a nice weekend,
kissing you,
your Lena

Nun darf sie aber draussen weiterspielen.  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend
« Zuletzt geändert: 24. August 2010 um 05:38 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2] 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema