Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2]  Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Lena <mirovae@rambler.ru> (Gelesen: 4658 mal)

pedro
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: steyr
Re: Lena <mirovae@rambler.ru>
Antwort #15 - 30. März 2010 um 08:00

vielen dank. das mit den fotos weis ich schon, sie hat es auch zugegeben. sie hat mir auch schon normale fotos geschickt. sie sagt immer ich soll kommen und mich selber überzeugen wie arm sie in der ukraine sind. also ich bin auch sehr misstrauisch und habe ihr auch gesagt das ich nicht weis was ich ihr glauben kann und was nicht. sie sagt nur das mit den modellfotos war nicht in ordnung und es tut ihr sehr leid. alles andere ist wahrheit. also ich werde noch ein weile mit ihr reden und sehen ie lange sie noch spricht mit mir ohne das ich ihr gels schicke. danke auf alle fälle für antwort.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
† Rais †
General Counsel

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Oberpfalz
Antwort #16 - 30. März 2010 um 11:38

pedro schrieb on 30. März 2010 um 08:00:
sie hat mir auch schon normale fotos geschickt. 

Und wo haben wir sie denn??? Ärgerlich Ärgerlich Ärgerlich
Die Bilder würde sich bestimmt jeder mal anschauen. 
« Zuletzt geändert: 30. März 2010 um 11:38 von † Rais † »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

LeChuck
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Braunschweig
Antwort #17 - 30. März 2010 um 14:42

Leider keine Fotos, und kein MailHeader, aber die Email Adresse passt, und es ist ohne Zweifel Scam

http://www.womenrussia.com/blackpage609.htm

Elena Syhanova (Vilkova, Ukraine)

I am a single man, 63 years old living in the USA. I began writing to "Lena" in December 2007 after seeing her on the Cherry Blossums website. After several months of letters to her email address, mirovae@rambler.ru, I sent her $200. by Western Union to buy a phone so we could talk. For some reason, Cherry Blossums her profile was no longer on Cherry Blossums site. I did talk to her on the phone for a while until her phone was "stolen". After that I did not hear from her for a while. In July 2008 I got an email from "Elena Mirova" using the same email address as before. She asked for money for her "internet account". I did not send her money at that time. She later asked for more money to help pay her rent. I declined. Late in 2008 we re-established contact when I was planning to visit Ukraine. When I was in Kiev she called me on my cell phone and asked me to send $50 so she could come to Kiev. I sent the money by Western Union but for some reason she was unable to get it. In 2009 I planned another trip to Ukraine and emailed her. She asked me to send $50 so she could celebrate Woman's Day with her girlfriends. I sent her the money by Western Union. Before I went to Ukraine in August 2009 I sent her $50. so she could travel to meet me in Nikolaev. When I was in Ukraine she emailed me asking for another $100. for travel expenses since the price of gas had gone up. I sent her that amount by Western Union. Up until the day she received the final payment, her phone was working and I talked to her and sent txt messages. On the day she received the final payment, she stopped answering her phone. She had promised to come to Nikolaev on Sept. 1 but did not show up at the designated site, did not call and did not email. I waited for 1.5 hours before going home. I had previously told her I would be leaving Nikolaev on Sept. 3rd. She sent me an email that she would be in Nikolaev on Sept. 2nd, but again did not show up at the agreed time and place. No email or call from her. All my calls to her cell phone that day and the previous day were unanswered. I left Nikolaev on Sept. 3rd. When I arrived in Odessa and checked email, surprise surprise, she had sent me an email (not a phone call) telling me she had arrived in Nikolaev and was ready to meet. At that point I knew I had been scammed, because she knew I was leaving Nikolaev that same day. I will attach some of the photos and emails from her. Her last phone number was 380507795792.

Zum Seitenanfang

pedro
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: steyr
Antwort #18 - 31. März 2010 um 04:53

entschuldigung das ich euch die neuen fotos noch nicht geschickt habe, aber ich arbeite momentan sehr viel und lange, nach ostern wirdes leichter und dan schicke ich sie sofort, nicht böse sein, frohe ostern schon mal.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #19 - 08. April 2010 um 01:23

Vom Thema abweichende Antworten wurden in dieses Thema verschoben

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

rud
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #20 - 08. Februar 2014 um 23:13

† Rais † schrieb on 17. März 2010 um 17:35:
Leider hab ich noch nicht den richtigen Namen heraus bekommen.

Ganz einfach: Zwinkernd

Bilder geklaut von der Nackedei Carol Goldnerova: http://www.allthoseboobs.net/index.php/2010/07/carol-goldnerova-posing-in-a-tigh...

Galerielink afr21626 http://dating-fraud.de/thumbnails.php?album=6708

Spoiler für weitere Themen mit Bildern von Carol Goldnerova:
« Zuletzt geändert: 08. Februar 2014 um 23:13 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2] 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema