Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Marina <marinka@bigmybox.com> (Gelesen: 1441 mal)

Stefan_200
Ex-Mitglied

Marina <marinka@bigmybox.com>
24. Februar 2010 um 19:30

Stefan,hello, thanks for your answer on my letter and great photos) I am interested in you and I want to start our communications here and I  want to tell you something more about me. My date of Birthday is 20 of December in 1983, In small town named Stahanov, its on Ukraine.
I think you are interesting what I am doing for life, yes?=) I am working by hairdresser, not far from my house. I finished technical secondary school on this profession. I like my job, its very interesting to create new style for people or correct their usual hairstyle.
I am still living with my parents Mom and Dad, we are very friendly
family) My father was athlete in young but on one of competitions he got a trauma with his back and after this he couldn't continue his sport career and went to school and worked like teacher by physical education. But with years he feel worse and worse=( We went him the hospital and there doctors said he must be in bad for the rest of his life,  father was  shocked and now me and my mom care about him at home. But we are still don't loose hope that he will feel better...
Sometimes life is not predictable) My Mom work on  a half wage rate in the hospital like nurse and after work seat with father. Before this situation with father she was head nurse on full wage rate. What about your family?
I want to find nice man with good way of humour and he must be gentle and kind with another people, I want to create strong and friendly family with him, what will base on trust and mutual, I am giving person and i will try to get all my care and love to my future beloved man.
I am waiting for your letter with exciting, yours, Marina

Spoiler:
Australische Schauspielerin und Sängerin Sophie Monk

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 25. August 2021 um 14:16 von Schnitzel » 
Grund: ua10413 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Stefan_200
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Marina <marinka@bigmybox.com>
Antwort #1 - 24. Februar 2010 um 19:34

Ich sendete kein Geld nach dieser Email. Sie brach den Kontakt sofort ab.
Hi, my Darling, Stefan, how are you?
I want to say I don't need your money and I asked about this cause I want to do it for us, I don't need money for something else only for our communication!!! I expect 45 dollars per week((( and I don't have enough money for this, but i want to be in touch with you till we will
meet) I am very happy in 2 week you will come here) If you don't want send money, just say this and I will decide what to
do!)
Wish you nice day, kiss,
your Marina.
« Zuletzt geändert: 25. Februar 2010 um 06:44 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

† Rais †
General Counsel

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Oberpfalz
Antwort #2 - 24. Februar 2010 um 19:41

@ Stefan_200

Poste doch auch immer den Quelltext zu den Mails mit.

Die Kleine hat es schon faustdick hinter den Ohren. 
Das Führungszeugnis von Google sieht echt nicht sauber aus.  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Einer von vielen Link

romancescam  Smiley

Bei den Foto´s handelt es sich um SOPHIE MONK, Mitglied der Musikgruppe Bardot.
« Zuletzt geändert: 25. Februar 2010 um 06:33 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #3 - 25. Februar 2010 um 06:32

@ Rais

... ich wette hier auf Onlinemartin.

@ Stefan_200