Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Natasha <natasha23_johnson@yahoo.co.uk> (Gelesen: 2373 mal)

Razor Buzz
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Administrator
Paragraphenreiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit

Servus

Standort: Oberpfalz
Natasha <natasha23_johnson@yahoo.co.uk>
24. Februar 2010 um 18:34

Chicken George...    Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht

My Dearest,
Thanks for your respond to my mail,i'm more than happy reading your reply to my mail today.How are you doing over there together with your job and healt, with hope you have a nice and lovely day if so thanks be to God,Please listing to me i will like to tell more about my life and what am passing through here in the refuge camp,We are not eligible to go out from the camp unless we took permission from the Rev Father who is incharge of the camp.Its just like one staying in the prison, But I believe by Gods grace i will extricate here soon.l don't have any relatives now whom l can go to all my relatives abscond in the middle of the war, the only one i have now is the Rev..Father, who is incharge of the church (CHRIST THE KING CHURCH)here in the camp, he has been very nice to me, since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel due to the refuge camp hostel have two hostels, one for women & the other for men, As a refugee here i don't have any privilege to anything be it and whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year in university before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.Here is the name of our  Rev Father; John Emmanuel, his office telephone number is +221-772158905, please try and call me if you call tell him that you want to speak to Miss Natasha Johnson he will send for me to come and speak with you,please try to be calling me from Monday till Saturday from 12pm till 6pm that is time am free to receive call from the Rev office,

Like i told you, Before the death of my father he called the secretary who accompanied him to the hospital and told her that he had a sum of $3.5 million US DOLLARS (Three million five hundred thousand USD) left in a fixed / suspense account in one of the prime banks,that he used my name as his only Daughter for the next of kin in depositing the fund.He also explained that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his relatives, that I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money to and use it for investment purposes also further my education,I WRITE TO THE BANK TO CLAIM THE FUND BUT THE BANK REFUSED TO RELEASE THE FUND TO ME.THE BANK MANAGER TOLD ME THAT MY LATE FATHER LEFT AN INSTRUCTION WITH THE BANK THAT INCASE OF HIS DEATH,BEFORE THE FUND WILL BE RELEASED TO ME THAT I HAVE TO PRESENT A GUARDIAN/TRUSTEE WHO SHALL RECEIVE THE MONEY ON MY BEHALF AS STIPULATED IN THE AGREEMENT WITH BANK,

please i really need your help and assistance in this regard.so that i will go out of this condition and live a batter life to further my education as that is my late father's wise for me when he was alive,i really need your assistance to stand on my behalf as my GUARDIAN/PARTNER to claim my inheritance from the BANK i hope you understand me,

Now permit me to ask these few questions,
1. Can you honestly help me as your Sister or Friend,
2. Can I completely trust you?
3. What percentage of the total amount will be good for you after the money is in your position,Please,Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible if God torches your heart to help me out of my predicament,as well I will like you to forward your private contact and telephone so that i will give you the contact of the bank where this money was deposited.I am looking forward to hear from you,please do not turn me down because you are like God's sent to come and  help me out.Thank you so much and remain bless,with cares and love,
Miss Natasha Johnson,

Spoiler für Quelltext:

Received: from [41.208.140.184] by web24810.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 24 Feb 2010 07:29:15 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/9.2.12 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 07:29:14 -0800 (PST)
Subject:   thanks this is my life story,with trust and love i need your assistance

Das Bild erspare ich Allen, der Grund steht im Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Smiley mit Hut

Aber George - natürlich kannst du mir vertrauen, wir sind doch alte Freunde  Cool Cool Cool Cool
« Zuletzt geändert: 25. Februar 2010 um 02:29 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema