Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2] 3 4  Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Marina <marina.verbitskai@yahoo.com> <marlapochka@yahoo.com> <lapochkamar@yahoo.com> <marinkalapylya@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 18794 mal)

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Re: Marina <marina.verbitskai@yahoo.com> <marlapochka@yahoo.com> <lapochkamar@yahoo.com> <marinkalapylya@yahoo.com>
Antwort #15 - 06. April 2010 um 23:29

@ Berger Louis

... solche Änderungen bitte immer mir per PN mitteilen. 
Es kann manchmal sehr lange dauern, bis ich den Beitrag sehe.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Indikation
bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Marina <marina.verbitskai@yahoo.com> <marlapochka@yahoo.com> <lapochkamar@yahoo.com> <marinkalapylya@yahoo.com>
Antwort #16 - 07. April 2010 um 16:01

Date: 04/07/10 10:22 AM

Subject: hi

Message: Hi! I have seen yours profile you to me is interesting.
But unfortunately I cannot be here long,
write to me on mine e-mail lapochkamar@yahoo.com

Profil: http://www.antheaclub.com/index.php?page=view_profile&id=22545

Zitat:

Marina      
Member Name: Marinochka Member 
ID: 023540
Caucasian / White, 32, Single - Never Married      
London, United Kingdom

Personal Details
Race:      Caucasian / White
Marital Status:      Single - Never Married
Children:      0
Religion:      Christian / Other
Drinking:      I'll tell you later
Smoking:      Never
Food:      Russian
Education:      I'll tell you later
Languages:      
Interests:      Cooking
Dancing
Museums / Galleries
Music - Blues/Jazz
Music - Classical / Opera
Music - Country
Music - Dance / Electronic
Music - Latin
Music - New Age
Music - Pop / R&B
Music - World
Shopping
Eye Color:      Brown
Hair Color:Black
Body Type:50 kg = 110 lbs
Height:168 cm = 5' 6.1"

General Information
I - fair, sincere and reliable. I possess a magic eye! I am
soft and I care by the nature. I am vigorous, loyal,
respectful, assured, optimistic, romantic, the care,
sensitive, compassionate, quiet, grateful, witty, friendly,
and real! I hope, that you understand, that serious
relations are necessary for me only.

Appearance
I to be occupied would not begin them simply if is searched
simply flirtation or usual dialogue. I search for someone
who is clean at heart and fair The person on whom I can
always rely to the one to whom I shall trust, love and care.

Looking for
I wish to create family, and with this purpose I search for
the man which can understand assist me with all. I was
never married, and I have no children. As a whole I the
vigorous and purposeful person. I very much would wish to
investigate you more close. I am assured, that my prince -
there, and it - only a matter of time before we meet. Who
knows - he could read it right now! If you think, that you
could be him, send me the message and allow history to
begin. I with impatience wait news from you.

Age From:30
Age To:55

Relationship:
Activity Partner
Friendship
Marriage
Romance
Casual

« Zuletzt geändert: 08. April 2010 um 19:36 von † Rais † »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #17 - 08. April 2010 um 11:52

Hi, !
How are you? Probably, if you have guessed, this is Marina Smiley I'm very glad to get your answer, !
First of all, please let me apologize for the delay in my response to you, , but I was busy in last time. I'm happy so much that you have written me, believe me, !
Also, I'm hoping that my e-mail was so big surprise for you too, really? But most important, I would like to say to you that I have decided to write you through the Internet thanking to my best girlfriend Lena. My girlfriend Lena have met a good man through the Internet from Germany, Berlin City, by the the Internet too. Her boyfriend is Frank. Lena and Frank are very happy together! I see that they are happy so much together, and I have decided to find a man from other country too, as Lena did it Smiley Possible, you can ask me, why I didn't find a russian man? I will be very serious, I will answer to you, that I had a boyfriend from Russia from my City, I loved him very much, but he has thrown me in last time. He found an other girl, as I have understood.
Also I have seen that he liked to drink an alcohol very very much, as many men in Russia do it, may be you know about it. I don't like this when men like to drink so much as my last boyfriend did it! I am non-drinking and non-smoking girl! Simply, I don't have a harmful habits! Also I want to say that on the words of my girlfriend Lena, the men from other countries, especially from Germany, are very good, and they can to appreciate and to respect women as considerable men too.
It's the opinion of Lena, and I want to agree with Lena completely. Lena has chosen her boyfriend Frank from Germany because she know German language a little. I don't speak German language, I can speak and write English language, and I have decided to find the man from In Germany and I have decided to write you, .
Well, , let me to tell to you about me more... As I said you earlier, I'm 31 years old, my growth 5'6, and I weigh about 56 kg,  I am "Aquarius" on Zodiac, I was born on January, 25, 1978 Smiley And when you was born? What's an exact date of your Happy Birthday? Tell me, ok?
I'm White Russian girl on nationality. On religion, I'm Christian (Russian Ortodox), and I believe in God Jesus. I have never been married and I don't have any kids, I am a single girl. I'm a sensitive, a kind-hearted, a thoughtful and easily amused. On opinion of my close friends and relatives, I'm a kind, jolly, clever and intelligent, purposeful, sociable.
About my City where am I live? Smiley I would like to tell to you that I live in Volgograd City here in Russia. Volgograd is situated around 1,000 kilometers from our Russian Capital Moscow City. The time zone of Volgograd is GMT+6. Our City Volgograd is one of the beautiful cities of Russia, I like my wonderful City very much. There are many beautiful streets, squares and other sights in our city. But it's so cold here, the frosts force the people to go on the streets in the warm clothes, and what about your weather? Is it for cold or warmly?
Most of all I want to say to you that my favorite season is the summer! I like when the sun shine on the streets, it are many votes of birds, it's romantically so much. And do you like summer? Smiley Also I would like to tell to you about my education. I have studied in a Volgograd Polytechnical University. I have ended the university in 2001. Also I want to say to you that I have learned the English Language when I have studied in the university, I can speak English without any problems, I think so... But I can see that I'm making many orthographic mistakes, I think so, I hope that you'll can to understand my English without any problems? Really, ? Please, tell me about this in your next e-mails, ok? Also I would like to tell to you that after the finishing of the university, I have gotten a diploma of a speciality "The Book Keeping And Audit". But unfortunately I didn't need my education yet, because here in Russia, as in many other countries, it's very difficult to find a good job on a good speciality.
Now I'm working as a waiter in the bar. I like to work here in our bar, and our visitors are a good clients. Also I want to say to you, that I have an access to Internet by the computer which is situated in an cabinet of our boss here in our bar, because I don't have a computer in my home, and I have asked the sanction at our director for my using of the Internet, and he permitted me to use the computer in a free time from my job.
Wowww, I have written so much! I didn't think that I can to write about myself so much, really. Probably, I'm finishing my e-mail to you. , I'll be grateful so much, if you'll write me about yourself so much, as I did it. I would like, if you'll tell me, for example, about your family, is your family large? About your city where are you living, I have never been in other countries and in In Germany too, and I'll be glad to know about your country. Ok, let me to finish my e-mail, I hope to see your answer soon! I'm attaching my photo, I hope you will find my photo good. Ok, good bye, , hoping to see your message soon!
             Take care,
                Sincerely,
                  Your new russian friend,
                      Marina.

Hallo,!
Wie geht es Ihnen? Wahrscheinlich, wenn du es erraten haben, ist diese Marina:) Ich bin sehr froh, um Ihre Antwort erhalten!
Zunächst lassen Sie mich bitte für die Verzögerung in meiner Antwort bei Ihnen entschuldigen, aber ich war damit beschäftigt, in den letzten Zeit. Ich freue mich so sehr, dass du mir geschrieben haben, glauben Sie mir,!
Auch hoffe ich, dass meine E-Mail so große Überraschung für Sie war auch wirklich? Aber am wichtigsten ist, würde Ich mag dir zu sagen dass ich beschlossen habe, die Sie durch das Internet zu danken, meine beste Freundin Lena schreiben. Meine Freundin Lena haben einen guten Mann über das Internet aus Deutschland trafen, Berlin City, durch die auch das Internet. Ihr Freund ist Frank. Lena und Frank sind sehr glücklich zusammen! Ich sehe, dass sie glücklich sind so viel zusammen, und ich habe beschlossen, ein Mann aus anderen Ländern finden Sie auch, wie Lena tat es:) möglich ist, können Sie mich fragen, warum ich nicht finden, ein russischer Mann? Ich werde sehr ernst, ich werde Ihnen antworten, dass ich einen Freund aus Russland hatte aus meiner Stadt, ich liebte ihn sehr, aber er hat mich in letzter Zeit geworfen. Er fand eine andere Mädchen, wie ich verstanden habe.
Auch ich habe gesehen, dass er zu einem Alkohol sehr, sehr viel trinken gern, wie viele Männer in Russland tun, können Sie darüber wissen. Ich weiß nicht, wie dies bei Männern so viel wie mein letzter Freund trinken wie did it! Ich bin nicht trinken und Nichtraucher-Mädchen! Ganz einfach, ich habe nicht einen schädlichen Gewohnheiten! Auch ich möchte sagen, dass auf die Worte von meiner Freundin Lena, die Männer aus anderen Ländern, insbesondere aus Deutschland, sehr gut sind, und sie können zu schätzen und zu Frauen als auch Männer erheblichen Respekt.
Es ist die Meinung der Lena, und ich möchte mit Lena völlig einverstanden. Lena hat ihr Freund Frank aus Deutschland ausgewählt, weil sie deutsche Sprache ein wenig kennen. Ich spreche kein deutscher Sprache, ich kann sprechen und schreiben englischer Sprache, und ich habe beschlossen, den Mann aus in Deutschland zu finden und ich haben beschlossen, Ihnen zu schreiben.
Nun, lassen Sie mich Ihnen sagen, mehr über mich ... Wie ich Ihnen bereits sagte, ich bin 31 Jahre alt, mein Wachstum 5'6, und ich wiege ca. 56 kg, ich bin "Aquarius" auf Zodiac, war ich im Januar geboren, 25, 1978:) Und wenn man geboren wurde ? Was ist eine genaue Datum Ihrer Happy Birthday? Sag mir, ok?
Ich bin White Russian Mädchen auf der Staatsangehörigkeit. Über die Religion, ich bin Christian (Russisch-Orthodoxe), und ich glaube an Gott, Jesus. Ich habe noch nie verheiratet gewesen und ich habe keine Kinder, bin ich ein einziges Mädchen. Ich bin ein sensibler, ein gutherziger, eine gut durchdachte und leicht amüsiert. Am Meinung meiner engen Freunde und Verwandten, ich bin eine Art, lustig, klug und intelligent, zielstrebig, gesellig.
Über meine Stadt, wo ich wohne ich? Smiley Ich möchte Ihnen sagen, dass ich in Wolgograd City leben hier in Russland. Wolgograd ist rund 1.000 Kilometer von unserem russischen Hauptstadt Moskau-City entfernt. Die Zeitzone ist GMT +6 Volgograd. Unsere Stadt Wolgograd ist eine der schönsten Städte Russlands, Ich mag meine wundervolle Stadt sehr viel. Es gibt viele schöne Straßen, Plätze und sonstige Sehenswürdigkeiten in unserer Stadt. Aber es ist so kalt hier, Kraft der Frost die Menschen auf den Straßen in die warme Kleidung zu gehen, und was ist Ihr Wetter? Ist es kalt oder warm für?
Vor allem möchte ich Ihnen sagen, dass meine liebste Jahreszeit ist der Sommer! Ich mag, wenn die Sonne auf den Straßen, es viele Stimmen der Vögel sind, ist es so sehr romantisch. Und weißt du wie im Sommer? Smiley Auch ich möchte mit Ihnen über meine Ausbildung erzählen. Ich habe in Wolgograd Polytechnischen Universität studierte. Ich habe die Universität im Jahr 2001 endete. Auch habe ich euch zu sagen, dass ich die englische Sprache, wenn ich in der Universität studiert haben gelernt, wollen, kann ich ohne Probleme Englisch sprechen, ich denke schon ... Aber ich kann sehen, dass ich mache viele orthografische Fehler, denke ich, so hoffe ich, dass Sie können, um mein Englisch ohne Probleme verstehen? Wirklich? Bitte, sagen Sie mir über dieses in Ihrem nächsten E-Mails, ok? Auch möchte ich Ihnen mitteilen, dass nach der Fertigstellung der Universität, ich habe ein Diplom bekommen eine Spezialität "Die Buchhaltung und Audit". Aber leider habe ich nicht brauche meine Ausbildung noch, denn hier in Russland, wie in vielen anderen Ländern, ist es sehr schwierig ist, einen guten Job auf einem guten Spezialitäten zu finden.
Jetzt bin ich als Kellner in der Bar arbeitet. Ich mag hier arbeiten in unserer Bar, und unsere Besucher sind eine gute Kunden. Auch ich möchte Ihnen sagen, dass ich einen Zugang zum Internet durch den Computer, die in einem Kabinett von unserem Chef hier in unserer Bar befindet, weil ich keinen Computer in meinem Haus, und ich habe gefragt, die Sanktion in unserem Direktor für meine Verwendung des Internet, und er erlaubte mir, den Computer in einer freien Zeit von meiner Arbeit zu verwenden.
Wowww, habe ich so viel geschrieben! Ich hätte nicht gedacht, dass ich über mich so viel schreiben, wirklich. Wahrscheinlich bin ich Abschluss meines E-Mail an Sie. , Werde ich dankbar sein, so sehr, wenn Sie mir über sich selbst so viel schreiben, wie ich es tat. Ich möchte, wenn Sie mir erzählen, zum Beispiel über deine Familie, deine Familie ist groß? Über Ihre Stadt, wo Sie wohnen, habe ich noch nie in anderen Ländern und in auch in Deutschland, und ich werde gerne über Ihr Land erfahren. Ok, lass mich an meine E-Mail fertig, ich hoffe, Ihre Antwort bald zu sehen! Ich bin Anbringen mein Foto, ich hoffe, Sie finden mein Foto gut. Ok, good bye, in der Hoffnung auf Ihre Nachricht bald zu sehen!
             Achten Sie darauf,
                Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
                  Ihr neuer russischer Freund,
                      Marina.

Spoiler:
Received: from 69.147.102.71 (unknown [69.147.102.71])
     by newmx28.qq.com (NewMx) with SMTP id 
     for <nobody@qq.com>; Thu, 8 Apr 2010 13:49:02 +0800 (CST)
X-QQ-DKIM: 11
X-QQ-ASM: 000 0.00000000 000
X-QQ-SSF:00B10000000000000000
X-QQ-mid:mxproxy6t1270705741t635t27478
Received: from 69.147.102.71 (yahoo.com [172.22.2.81])
     by mxproxy6 (qq.com) with SMTP id eRINNyGA; Thu, 08 Apr 2010 13:49:01 +0800
     (envelope-from lapochkamar@yahoo.com)
X-KK-mid:mxproxy6t1270705741t635t27478
Received: (qmail 45210 invoked from network); 8 Apr 2010 05:48:59 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  IME-Version:Content-Type;
  /+S7XXJ6Uk2tY=  ;
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1270705739; bh=jMUL2ubSpkBy3EtkJbEPJMbv8x51ZslImUYBE441xtw=; tent-Type; 9necW51obKirY=
Received: from [192.168.0.151] (lapochkamar@75.204.76.155 with plain)
        by smtp108.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 07 Apr 2010 22:48:54 -0700 PDT
X-Yahoo-SMTP: D6DLpYqswBAPQkJJLNo2BcrpK1utuYhR
X-YMail-OSG: 5FRAMjIVM1k9QFYNDjpY3BW4Izu3AbOpBFxNrnTUHueeNUq
.Ijz_B9_yo7Ko3EF9NOGo9VY4Am95bqxWfWxRpZYckNfH2K1ApOAp8bZhB.c
fg7Nt6y.Ba_Ut75ZkRAP3YcUuFty_fOr.BavCltE7EIs3.dn5P1m.VW0LiUV
LVE3QXRItmI.92HJQpe9Bj2EOqgN941Ck9sIlkBoIa0QyyBZDqWeQNnt4_bC
jKJrIBb89XIsF9MopdwAFdVn575M09sty2n2MALPu_Z7Rf66jKvNagVdIve8
8A.QefioQSb7N1edfVaxmo72ySTca1ynvje0j8.xCBL4gpznihwP9T.r3eEB
hvIzEBR8fxpQB.D_LedpZ8fRQuPAJPTA-
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-5
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 09:33:02 +0400
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.85.03) Professional
Reply-To: Marinchik <lapochkamar@yahoo.com>
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <908630629.20100408093302@yahoo.com>
To: "nobody" <nobody@qq.com>
Subject: Hello
In-Reply-To: <1A8927A7473A40A182215E1703CDB1FC@nobody>
References: <1A8927A7473A40A182215E1703CDB1FC@nobody>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------E61BDADA486524"

Bilder sind schon im Forum gepostet.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

calle
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #18 - 08. April 2010 um 11:59

Über die USA  Smiley

Code
Alles auswählen
eceived: from [192.168.0.151] (lapochkamar@75.204.76.155 with plain)
      Hostname:	155.sub-75-204-76.myvzw.com
      ISP:	Cellco Partnership DBA Verizon Wireless
      Organization:	Cellco Partnership DBA Verizon Wireless
      Proxy:	None detected
      Type:	Dial-up
      Assignment:	Static IP
      Blacklist:

Geo-Location Information

State/Region:	Indiana
      City:	Greenwood
      Latitude:	39.6051
      Longitude:	-86.1441
      Area Code:	317 

Smiley Smiley

Zitat:
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 09:33:02 +0400

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #19 - 09. April 2010 um 01:31

Hi my friend John Doe!
I'm glad so much to receive your answer again! It's very interesting for me to read your messages, from them we are learning more about ourself, and I begin know more about you, John Doe.
My dear friend, of course, may be you want learn about our correspondence, about correspondence's essence too, really? As I want to tell that I have decided to get acquainted through an Internet due of my girlfriend Lena which one year back has gotten acquainted with the foreigner German Frank, I have said you about this earlier.
John Doe, may be, possible, we will together in the future time, may be I would like to look the marriage too, if you will want this, I don't want to hide this so important fact, but we must to learn more things about each other more and more, it will reasonably and correctly, really, John Doe? I hope that you will agree with me with this fact too. Please, tell me about this, ok? But in my opinion, again and again, we must learn about each other more and more, I repeat this! Please, agree with me, John Doe!
My dearest friend John Doe, I would like to tell you about my family. I want to say to you that I have a large family too. This are my mom Marina, my daddy Pavel too. Also I have two sisters. They are Katya and Masha. My sister Katya is 19 years old. But Masha is smaller sister between me and Katya too, Masha is 10 years old.
On professions my mom is a seller in the shop, and my dad is an engineer on the factory. My sister Katya is a student of the university, she is studing on the lawyer, and Masha is a schoolgirl.
Our family are living without any conflicts too, we have a good understanding between our members of our family. Because, I think that our parents gave to us a good education. I think that it's so good and I'm so proud that we have my mom and my daddy. Also I want to say to you that I live with my family in one apartment.
Also I want to tell that I have consulted with my parents about the account my acquaintances with you through the Internet, they have estimated it as positively because they care about my future life of course. My parents would want that I have a happy life, and would want that I will find my man. As I told you earlier, I have never been married.
As already I spoke to you earlier, I work as a waiter in the bar here in Volgograd City. It's a perfect and cosy bar. My job is very pleasant for me, people in our city are kind, and visitors of the cafe are not roughness to us, certainly there are cases when the visitors are not correct with us and spoil mood, but it happens very seldom. I'm very interested to learn about your work, John Doe, and what do you do in free from work time?
During our weekends, in my free time, we are with my girlfriends, also with Frank and Lena sometime, go for a walk to the city, we like to sit in cafe too for a cup of tea. I like my girlfriends very much, especially my best girlfriend Lena. She is as native sister for me!
By the way I want to say to you that Lena works as a waiter in our bar. Also I want to say to you that Lena and Frank are living in Volgograd City now. Lena have visited Frank to Germany at last time, Frank asked Lena to visit in Germany him after that when they have understood that they love each other. I remember, Lena was so happy in this time. They lived together during two month in Germany. And then they have came to Russia, to Volgograd City too, simply,Lena said to Frank that she have missed about her parents, and that she want to visit on some time her parents, and they came to Volgograd from Germany. They are very happy together, they love each other very much, I envy to Lena and Frank slightly Smiley and also, of course, we meet with each other sometimes and spend a lot of time together. We are so good friends! Also I want to say to you that I have never been outside of Russia, I have never been in an other countries, but I would like to travel at once, it's so romantical, I think Smiley Well, John Doe, I must to finish my e-mail to you, I hope that we will continue to correspond with each other and you will tell me much more about yourself, and I will try to tell about myself as more as possible in future e-mails. I want to ask you about more things, John Doe, and I hope that you will understand my questions and will answer me for them. I want to learn more about your country, please, tell me about your family, about your friends. A great hello to you from my family, my friends Lena and Frank too. I hope to see your message soon. Bye-bye...

GOD BLESS YOU,
                YOUR RUSSIAN FRIEND,
                     Marina.

Spoiler:
Received: from 68.142.207.222 (unknown [68.142.207.222])
     by newmx26.qq.com (NewMx) with SMTP id 
     for <John Doe@qq.com>; Thu, 8 Apr 2010 21:00:34 +0800 (CST)
X-QQ-mid:mxproxy5t1270731633t515t30515
Received: from 68.142.207.222 (yahoo.com [172.22.2.80])
     by mxproxy5 (qq.com) with SMTP id OwGrZsVw; Thu, 08 Apr 2010 21:00:33 +0800
X-KK-mid:mxproxy5t1270731633t515t30515
Received: from [68.142.200.227] by n13.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 08 Apr 2010 13:00:30 -0000
Received: from [68.142.201.73] by t8.bullet.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 08 Apr 2010 13:00:30 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp425.mail.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 08 Apr 2010 13:00:30 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 808685.98546.bm@omp425.mail.mud.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 34653 invoked from network); 8 Apr 2010 13:00:29 -0000
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  0+yuIbDzAnQGA=  ;
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1270731629; bh=7vf5Amt8xrNLnU6/x+MDV2T1676yRz5NV1mFPex5h00=; tent-Type; i8o+UorXNVrkk=
Received: from [192.168.0.151] (lapochkamar@76.89.209.101 with plain)
        by smtp124.plus.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 08 Apr 2010 06:00:24 -0700 PDT
X-YMail-OSG: oOcLjgEVM1mpgTUCONpArS0l2Rl0crq_9Gfo2xG1Tb2inOk
PlGeECQrknDk.9Onf3ar1fOPoIQhGDrzViIt96_4fF.kDANuB6ZJ4p9F6fZz
GdrGqc67293_DUGE4peHOUVnt66nrwNAMQhRV75ijZKiFWgf0TijS1ub4Pai
HgQbYC604unZFdrMl7alo7BFxJR9_q_dFxfCqzyL2TY22_9PqtOYuRQjEXAQ
ydVxjnoFshUoNEAAvtWHUtMDWDSq6
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-5
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 16:51:07 +0400
Message-ID: <1197081575.20100408165107@yahoo.com>
To: "John Doe" <John Doe@qq.com>
In-Reply-To: <26389F2B9C904C36AFC95F0090E7DA3E@John Doe>
References: <1A8927A7473A40A182215E1703CDB1FC@John Doe> <908630629.20100408093302@yahoo.com> <26389F2B9C904C36AFC95F0090E7DA3E@John Doe>
boundary="----------127FD1F61BA15624"

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

calle
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #20 - 09. April 2010 um 09:07

Neue IP,
aber weiterhin über die USA  Smiley

Code
Alles auswählen
Received: from [192.168.0.151] (lapochkamar@76.89.209.101 with plain)
      Hostname:	cpe-76-89-209-101.socal.res.rr.com
      ISP:	Road Runner
      Organization:	Road Runner
      Type:	Broadband
      Assignment:	Dynamic IP
      Blacklist:

Geo-Location Information

State/Region:	California
      City:	Redondo Beach
      Latitude:	33.8743
      Longitude:	-118.3721
      Area Code:	310 

Zitat:

Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 16:51:07 +0400

Date Zeit verweist aber auf Russland

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #21 - 09. April 2010 um 10:06

Hello, xxxxx! How are you doing? I'm doing fine! Thank you for your answer on my last e-mail so much, xxxxx. In my opinion, it's so wonderfully, that we are writing to each other, because from our messages we learn about each other more and more, really, xxxxx?
I'm interested in our correspondence very much, it's very interesting to learn about you, about your life in your country, believe me, as a whole, I read your letters with a huge pleasure! Ok, xxxxx, I hope that it will be interesting for you to learn about my enthusiasmes, my favourite things as a whole Smiley From music??? Smiley I like to listen the russian and foreign musical executors. From Russian musical executors I like to listen the songs of the following groups 'TATU' 'Zemfira', 'Splin', 'Ariya', 'BI-2', and so on. Did you heared about this musical groups?
Ok, from the foreign executors I like to listen 'Bon Jovi', 'U2', 'Cranberries', 'Scorpions','Elton John', and so on... In general, I like to listen good and modern music, xxxxx, and what kind of music do you like? It would be interesting to me to learn about it. Please, tell me, ok? From movies? I like to look the comedies, fantastic films, romanticism and so on. But very huge impressions have left to me the films 'The Lord Of Rings', 'Harry Potter'. I hope what you looked all these films? But especial impression was for me as the film 'The Patriot' by an actor Mel Gibson, where the war between America and America is described. This film has liked to me by that this film show the natural spirit of the patriotism, the love to a Native Land!
I consider, that it's very important qualities, which should have all people on the world! Really? xxxxx, I hope that you looked this film too, and that you had a magnificent impressions from a viewing of this film. Mel Gibson has played his role as a talented actor on my opinion! I liked to look the film 'Brokeback Mountain', on my opinion, it's very sensual and instructive film for all youth. Aslo from comedies I liked the film 'Me, Myself And Irene' by the comic actor Jim Carrey Smiley I hope that you looked this so ridiculous film Smiley Cartoon film Ice Age of 2 parts too have liked Zwinkernd From a fantasy, I liked film 'King Kong', it's a very entertainment film in my opinion'.
Also I want to tell to you, that I like to read the books, especially the literature of the domestic writers: Tolstoy, Chehov, Pushkin, and so on. But I was in huge delight from a reading of th book S. King 'The Dark Tower', in my opinion, it's very interesting book, where the main hero Roland is a purposeful man, he goes to the purpose, to a dark tower, and I like the quality of Roland is the purposefulness! I consider, that this one of the important qualities of any man. I hope what you will agree with me, really, xxxxx? About food? Ok, from the favourite food dishes, I want to allocate a fried potatoes, various kind of the soups, also I like a meat too, I don't want to hide it from you:) I like the fish and chicken very much, do you like the chicken? It's so tasty, really? Also I like a pizza very much.
It's very tasty too, I like pizza with a cheese. I would like to say you that I like a fruit and vegetables, especially, an apple lemon, orange, banana, tomatoes, cucumbers and so on, there are many kinds of vitamins. xxxxx, do you like to cook? I cook not bad as my family and the friends said me at once Smiley Also about my favorite kind of sports, I like to sport very much, do you like it? In winter I like to ski, it's cool to be on the fresh air. Also I like to play on volley too. But most of all I like to aerobic, we are with my girlfriend Lena engaged by the aerobic in the free time, on my opinion, this kind of sport helps to support my body in the good form. Also I would like to say to you that I like to dance ball dances:) Have you ever danced the ball dance with any girl? Smiley It's so attractive and beautifully, really, xxxxx? I'm sure, that you would like to dance the ball dancing with me at once? Smiley It will be wonderful! Probably, in the future, we will dance the ball dancing with you, it would be cool! Really? Smiley About my hobbie? I like to collect various beautiful female magazines, about a style, about female life for example and so on. For a small period of the time, I have a large collection of different magazines. Simply, I like to read the best magazines. I would like to tell you about my dreams too. I'm dreaming to drive a car in the future, it would be so cool and interesting By the way, my parents and friends ask about you all time:) Especially my parents, I have told to my parents, that you are decent and good man, my parents are very pleased to our norrespondence on the Internet and our relations, xxxxx. My parents wish to us a good relations in the future, and it's possible, in the future, if we will be together in your country, they would want that we will be a magnificent pair too:) But remember, xxxxx! We should learn each other ever more and more!
Really...? It's very important for me, xxxxx! The fact in that, if you know, that on the statistics, majority of a pairs are separated because they knew each other not enough, and I don't want to do a mistake at once, I hope that you will can to understand me, xxxxx, really? As I spoke you earlier, we must to learn about each other more and more from our e-mails. Dear xxxxx!!! Also I want to tell you, that I would like to speak with you by the phone at once, I hope, that it's a good idea, really, xxxxx? I want to hear your voice, xxxxx, I hope that you want to hear my voice too. But unfortunately, I don't have the telephone in our apartment, because it's very expensive to establish the telephone now in this time in Volgograd City, but it will be possible, that may be through some months we will have the telephone. Also, I want to tell you, that I have interested at our director about using of the bar's telephone, but our director has told me, that the bar's telephone is for working needs for our institution! The director has told us, that the work personnel of bar can not use the telephone of bar for our individual purposes.
Also I have asked to use the telephone at my friends, and Lena and Frank too, but all of them don't have the phone too, it's the difficult situation with the phone. From this, I have thought and I have come to the conclusion, I will can to call to you from the City's Volgograd Telegraph, it's the best variant, xxxxx! Dearest xxxxx, you can give to me the number of your phone, I can call to you from the City's Telegraph, please give me your phone number, ok? I have a huge desire to hear your voice, xxxxx, I hope that you want to hear my voice too. Please, send me your phone number in your next e-mail, ok??? Please, don't forget, xxxxx! xxxxx, I can't believe, I have written to you such large e-mail. I hope, that it will be interesting to read about me more. Really? xxxxx, I would be grateful to you, if you will write to me in your next e-mail about your enthusiasmes, about your hobbies, what kind of music do you prefer? What kind of movies and another too? What is your favorite color too??? My favorite color is blue, it calms so much. By the way, my parents, my sisters and my friends ask me again to say to you a great greetings from them! It's as usual. xxxxx, I will wait for your next e-mails! xxxxx, please, write me as soon as possible! Ok?
Good-bye, see you soon.

My best regards to you,
           your friend,Marina.

Spoiler:
Received: from 69.147.102.79 (unknown [69.147.102.79])
     by newmx29.qq.com (NewMx) with SMTP id 
     for <xxxxx>; Fri, 9 Apr 2010 13:48:07 +0800 (CST)
X-QQ-mid:mxproxy10t1270792086t881t5757
Received: from 69.147.102.79 (yahoo.com [172.22.2.85])
     by mxproxy10 (qq.com) with SMTP id GxfNzrtx; Fri, 09 Apr 2010 13:48:06 +0800
X-KK-mid:mxproxy10t1270792086t881t5757
Received: (qmail 56029 invoked from network); 9 Apr 2010 05:48:04 -0000
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  BLgOpDhsW4b30=  ;
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1270792084; bh=rk85duPJuW7GCjTOdACqKsd8dPPEbAPNvd2NZEfKc3s=; tent-Type; S8R2oGGPbYhnQ=
Received: from [192.168.0.151] (lapochkamar@67.149.141.19 with plain)
        by smtp116.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 08 Apr 2010 22:48:01 -0700 PDT
X-YMail-OSG: wmofdakVM1nLGVq8j5tmLvIAT.3qy_xhMA.StYvD1VqTfxM
6WRIY1IO5XnLKit0V7UpJHzFM29I9_lq3euC.K89q4j8rQebTc5CE802Xyid
Iu5Af7CkKf3HmfH0I8bkXPNc.e3.cqwGB.fB0dQ30_Euvp.2bmNgB0JgbckG
nbOG8GIYIHnX9NLuRepV1JUC9itLuLaD8M4lVUmJzWicSaC.5Z71DkXWPShl
2Iwc2jsBXo717mVRukP9ixKIy34zvALsTpYyR6eOYgxA71wa4ygzAZ8Q1WaU
sEWXsmy984J4M58l3LfQaK_DNdFI1RVn0vt9v26B2IHcdqGzXcFOr4VspPlU
g68cJ
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 09:35:34 +0400
Message-ID: <946428671.20100409093534@yahoo.com>
To: xxxxx
Subject: Hello xxxxx
In-Reply-To: <4490E2CEE8504B05A617EEDD26C7F6B0@xxxxx>
References: <1A8927A7473A40A182215E1703CDB1FC@xxxxx> <908630629.20100408093302@yahoo.com> <26389F2B9C904C36AFC95F0090E7DA3E@xxxxx> <1197081575.20100408165107@yahoo.com> <4490E2CEE8504B05A617EEDD26C7F6B0@xxxxx>
boundary="----------687CC21871FFEC"

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

calle
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #22 - 09. April 2010 um 11:00

Weiterhin über die USA  Smiley

Code
Alles auswählen
      Hostname:	d149-67-19-141.col.wideopenwest.com
      ISP:	WideOpenWest
      Organization:	WideOpenWest
      Type:	Broadband
      Assignment:	Static IP
      Blacklist:

Geo-Location Information

State/Region:	Illinois
      City:	Arlington Heights
      Latitude:	42.113
      Longitude:	-87.9807
      Area Code:	847 

Zitat:

Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 09:35:34 +0400

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #23 - 10. April 2010 um 10:46

My dear friend xxxxx, also I want to ask you your full name and your home address on any unforeseen case also. Please, send me it, okey?
xxxxx, I would like to send you my home address too. As a matter of fact may be, possible, our director's computer will break in the any time, as director have warned me, and I think that it will be so pity that we willn't can to write to each other by emails during long time.
But I think that God willn't admit it, because he know that we like to write to each other our e-mails as I feel it. xxxxx, I can send you a postmails or postcards by the usual mail service also. But you must know that will be better if you willn't send me a postmessages or other any parcel posts, for example by our city usual pochtamt.
xxxxx, I want to say to you that it's so shame that we in Russia have a peoples or some mail organizations who like steal the postsendings of any peoples. I know many so shame, so bad cases about it from my girlfriends. It's the shame for this peoples and organizations, realy? I hope that in your country all ok with postorganization. Please, don't send me anything by the our city's pochtamt, I don't want that your postsending will stealed by any thieves! But I will give you my home address and my full name on any case.
It's here:

My full name: 

Marina Verbitskai,
Volgograd, 400131,
Sovetckay stret, 23/57
Russian Federation.

Please, write this datas on a paper on any cases, ok, xxxxx?
I so want to hear your
voice, it will important for me to hear your voice, xxxxx. On this note, I will finish my e-mail to you. Please, answer me soon, ok, xxxxx? I will wait for your messages, xxxxx.

ALSO AS IT'S USUAL,
'HELLO' TO YOU
FROM MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO YOU!!

MY BEST FRIENDS HUGS TO YOU!
    Sincerely, your dear friend,
          Marina.

Spoiler:
Received: from 68.142.206.43 (unknown [68.142.206.43])
     by newmx28.qq.com (NewMx) with SMTP id 
     for <xxxxx@qq.com>; Sat, 10 Apr 2010 12:19:02 +0800 (CST)
X-QQ-mid:mxproxy8t1270873142t113t8715
Received: from 68.142.206.43 (yahoo.com [172.22.2.83])
     by mxproxy8 (qq.com) with SMTP id owfWQytZ; Sat, 10 Apr 2010 12:19:02 +0800
X-KK-mid:mxproxy8t1270873142t113t8715
Received: from [68.142.194.243] by n16.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 10 Apr 2010 04:19:00 -0000
Received: from [68.142.201.70] by t1.bullet.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 10 Apr 2010 04:19:00 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp422.mail.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 10 Apr 2010 04:19:00 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 19496.28806.bm@omp422.mail.mud.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 55837 invoked from network); 10 Apr 2010 04:18:59 -0000
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  ZmYf3NMXQVMqY=  ;
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1270873139; bh=lbhUn2DFvXUz4dKvcGtzA2AApMqhQJ2CPdM+DY/8OVM=; tent-Type; 3A1t9mKbZ5ahU=
        by smtp113.plus.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; 09 Apr 2010 21:18:57 -0700 PDT
X-YMail-OSG: aApd7H8VM1nIB4Zfi7W21a6EGR6IR2twHljw8qGJhJ1.cUZ
okraDBPxHZKWriHKqaz8GuxVfVk0pawIooEAXUcW3NLFhZiuaj_kfiy7vCaf
p4pWpmF5ZWUavvLz_FdR9FC4vlTlhIeG7nvoGTPZD3VacNUgkC3Xx_sHq_pN
tPSXe0joijDmkClh7wpW0DcSFVprtKlW8VFlPGCvuAb3wxoNVBWBZkLUL6.p
Sn_OwGjVw2BawUvnxkBf0v8JHlvHY7A--
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 08:17:54 +0400
Message-ID: <1404533633.20100410081754@yahoo.com>
To: "xxxxx" <xxxxx@qq.com>
In-Reply-To: <93A7C3A6019A40FB84DD9C1E7ED85740@xxxxx>
References: <1A8927A7473A40A182215E1703CDB1FC@xxxxx> <908630629.20100408093302@yahoo.com> <26389F2B9C904C36AFC95F0090E7DA3E@xxxxx> <1197081575.20100408165107@yahoo.com> <4490E2CEE8504B05A617EEDD26C7F6B0@xxxxx> <946428671.20100409093534@yahoo.com> <93A7C3A6019A40FB84DD9C1E7ED85740@xxxxx>
boundary="----------9B562FBBA1359"

« Zuletzt geändert: 10. April 2010 um 18:12 von † Rais † »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Wesermann
Forum Administrator

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Russia
Antwort #24 - 10. April 2010 um 11:04

Smileyüber die USA

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Information - 67.149.141.19
IP address:                     67.149.141.19
Reverse DNS:                    d149-67-19-141.col.wideopenwest.com.
Reverse DNS authenticity:       [Verified]
ASN:                            29859
ASN Name:                       WOW-INTERNET-ILL
IP range connectivity:          1
Registrar (per ASN):            ARIN
Country (per IP registrar):     US [United States]
Country Currency:               USD [United States Dollars]
Country IP Range:               67.144.0.0 to 67.151.255.255
Country fraud profile:          Normal
City (per outside source):      Arlington Heights, Illinois
Country (per outside source):   US [United States]

Zitat:
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 08:17:54 +0400 
« Zuletzt geändert: 10. April 2010 um 11:05 von Wesermann »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Berger Louis
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Advisors

I Love Weißbier

Standort: Cham
Antwort #25 - 10. April 2010 um 12:02

Na also - geht doch. Sie liebt mich....

Hi my love Xxx!
I have gotten your warm words from your answer on my last message my
darling! My dear, my love Xxx, in my last e-mail I have told you
about my love feelings to you, Xxx, I wrote this message with so
close love feelings to you, dearest, I didn't can to hide my love to
you, my soul prompted me that I must to tell about my love to you,
because it is so dificult to hide a close feelings to love man,
Xxx. I love you, Xxx, and I want to say to you that, please,
don't discharge me from you, Xxx. Xxx, it's so pity for me
that our messages connect us only, I want to see you in reality my
Xxx. I so want it, darling! Our e-mails connect our close love
feelings to each other, our messages are our rescue with boredom and
from all of boring things. I want to say to you my darling that I
cann't without your messages now Xxx, your e-mails are necessary
for me so much my Xxx, I love it and I love you my dearest
Xxx!!!
My love Xxx, I want to say that my parents and my best friends
Lena and Frank are very happy for us my love Xxx, they are all
time ask about you, about your feelings to me and I don't worry say
about our love feelings now, because I don't want to hide my love to
you from everybody my Xxx, I have found sense of my life my
Xxx, I LOVE YOU AND I MISS YOU BADLY, DARLING!
My love Xxx, I want to say to you that my collegues on my job are
very happy for us too! In total all my collegues says me that they are
very glad for us too, but one of the waiters say about me very bad
things too, she is Anna, she is 44 years old. She is not so good
woman, she gossips about me that I am not considerable woman, because
I found you my Xxx in Internet and she considers that it's not
good my Xxx, because she said that in their past live time when
in Russian Federation was Soviet Union, in this time boys found the
girls and that it was better than in present time, when in more cases
girls find boys. I was so bad from Anna's words my Xxx, because
I think that she is not right, realy my Xxx? I think that man can
chose like woman or woman can chose like man if they want it mutual,
really Xxx? I think that we have mutual love feelings and it is
better of all when the loving each other people love each other
mutual, I think that it is an important fact of love about
reciprocity. Really my Xxx, is our feelings mutual??? I think
from our messages that it's true my Xxx. Also I want to say to
you that Anna doesn't have a husband, she lives one, she considers
that all men do not deserve her attention because, I think, that she
is not simple in herself soul, I think that she think very high about
herself simply, she think that all men is silly men, it's her opinion
only, I don't know why she think so bad about men, why??? My dearest,
did you meet such, I think, silly peoples as Anna the ideas of which
is not right in my opinion. I think that she is not right in that she
said about men!!! I think that this woman is egoist woman, I think
that you will agree with me my Xxx. But I don't want to say about
this woman to you in all because it is so boring for me. Ok? I want to
speak about us my dear.
My Xxx, I want to say to you that my parents so happy that we met
each other, I say you again and again about it!!! I have consulted
with my coming to you, I want to say to you that from my words about
it my mom and dad were so surprised too, they asked me, am I sure
about my coming to you, and I have answered that I cann't without you
and I have decided to be with you, Xxx, all my life too. My mom
and dad have agreed with me, because they understand that I cann't
without you, and also they have told me as they love each other when
they were young people too. I want to say to you that my mom and dad
have asked me to say to you a warmth hello from them again and again!
They wish us a good life together too!
My dearest Xxx, also I have a good news! I want to say to you
that Lena and Frank have reminded me today with my possible coming
to you my Xxx. The fact in that Lena have a good aunt Tatyana
in Moscow which, possible, will can help me with an information about
my coming to you in Hamburg Xxx in future soon!
Also I want to say to you that Lena aunt Tatyana has helped to
Lena at once when Lena and Frank have met each other in
Internet, when Frank asked Lena to come to him in Germany, Hamburg
City. Lena aunt Tatyana has helped to Lena with all
information for need necessary documents for the Lena coming to
Germany to Frank. This aunt Tatyana works in one of the individual
travel firm in Moscow City. It's so positively for us because she will
can to help me with all important detaled things of information about
all necessary documents for my future coming to you in Hamburg my love
Xxx. Also I want to remind that Lena and Frank will go to
Germany soon, as I said you earlier, because Frank want it, Lena
want it too, they decided about it earlier. And Lena will address
to her aunt Tatyana about all necessary information for coming to
Germany too, and Lena will can ask Tatyana about all necessary
information for the documents and prices of my coming to you in Hamburg.
Lena will try to connect with Tatyana in Moscow soon on days, and
will ask about all important information too! Frank and Lena say to
you a friend greetings again and again my Xxx, and hope that we
will together soon too! They are so happy, and happy for us my love
Xxx. Also I want to say to you my Xxx that it's so good that
Lena and Frank, and also me and you my Xxx found each other by
the Internet, I think that the Internet is the assistant in
everything, in Internet people can find any information, and it's
inportant that the people can to fall in love by the Internet, realy
my dear Xxx??? I so love you my darling, I'm sure in my love with
you so much, and I want to say to you that with every day I want to be
with you more and more my Xxx, I love you so much dear, I can't
without you my Xxx, you are so necessary for me Xxx, I love
you, Xxx!!!!!!!!!
Also my Xxx, on days, possible tomorrow or after tomorrow, I want
to go to the church that I must thank God that we found each other my
love, I so thank our God, I know that God helped us to find you my
Xxx, I know about it, Xxx! My darling, on this I will end my
e-mail to you, I will wait for your next emails with my great love
desire!!! You must know, Xxx, how I feel so happy myself when I
read your messages my darling! Well, I must be off my Xxx, I will
think about you Xxx so much, I love you, and I want to be with
you as soon as possible my love Xxx!!!!!

Truly,
               xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
                kisses and huges
                 your love, Marina

Spoiler für Quelltext wie vorheriger:

by smtp113.plus.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; 09 Apr 2010 21:18:13 -0700 PDT
X-YMail-OSG: ImbP8owVM1k0uOa0sHZpiIMmCrXYyERVYkKxbWBWeuw3nAc
doNnZf945q.da6TuzYpjDrccf75iBIjpAcBfcMFG_uBwQwdJMaGmA7PbzYCS
PeoAt43WG8HAhDvkbuWrxUpBrNO67jkbdekdhuF4FQwL5JsNDj82v2qNIHZS
OYkZAH109fKAi6ABUsYGXutnEBCRCAGN2FOLV4erlKWui9FAbR_15OVFWKkT
nKQRw0wCKcRERJhkyKSzCT4WyDfFG3Q--
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 08:10:55 +0400

Diesmal stand mein Name nur 46mal drinnen - sie lässt nach    Laut lachend
« Zuletzt geändert: 10. April 2010 um 18:12 von † Rais † »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Berger Louis
Scam Advisors

I Love Weißbier

Antwort #26 - 12. April 2010 um 19:21

Liebesgedichte von Vlad....

Hello my love man, my dearest Xxx!
How are you doing my Xxx? I'm doing so fine, my honey!
I have gotten you answer, my Xxx, more as usual, it's so happy
for me to receive your necessary love for me, your warmth words my
dear Xxx. My dearest Xxx, I love you my Xxx, I love you
so much that I cann't without you now my love, you and your messages
are so necessary for me, you are the inseparable part of my life my
love Xxx. I say about it very seriously! Because you know how
much I love you my darling Xxx, I cann't without you my Xxx!
All days, all seconds I'm dreaming about our meeting my Xxx, I
cann't wait a moment when we will meet in your airport my love, I want
it so much my darling! I'm a happiest woman in this world, because we
have met each other, dearest Xxx! My dear, I want to wish to all
people to love each other very much, because I have tested this
feeling with you my dear, it happen so quick my dear and through
Internet, I want to say to you my dear, that all people, who want to
find a love man or woman, this man or woman will find the love
necessarily, I'm sure in this my dear Xxx, because I found you my
love through the Internet, and we love each other so much, and I know
that our love is most dear feeling from other feelings that exists on
this small light-blue planet. My dear Xxx, I love you very much,
I so miss you darling, I want to be with you my love man Xxx! My
love Xxx, I want to say to you that my girlfriend Lena tried
to connect with her aunt Tatyana in Moscow to ask her about the all
necessary information about my future coming to you my Xxx, but I
want to say to you that it was so pity for me that Lena aunt
Tatyana wasn't on the place in this moment when Lena rong to her
aunt. But Lena said me that she will try to ring to Tatyana to
Moscow soon on nearest time! We are me and my parents sure that
Tatyana aunt will give to us all information about my coming to you
my love Xxx. My dear, I cann't wait a time when we will together
my dear, I miss you badly my darling! At last night I couldn't to
sleep again my dear Xxx, I thought about you and about us my
dearest Xxx!
My love Xxx, before my writing to you, in my mind came a liric
thinking about you my darling. I have found an Internet one liric poem
too, I want to say to you that I like this poem so much, I want to
show my great love and missing about you in this poem, I hope that you
will love this feel and soul poem for you my darling, is
---SO FAR AWAY---(by Steve Forsythe)
SO FAR AWAY.....
THE BEACHES OR FORESTS YOU WALK

YET SO CLOSE.....
ALWAYS IN MY HEART

SO FAR AWAY
I CANNOT TOUCH YOUR HAND
I CANNOT FEEL YOUR BREATH
I CANNOT HOLD YOU CLOSE

YET SO CLOSE
I ! CAN FEEL YOU IN MY HEART
I CAN SEE YOU IN MY MIND
I HEAR YOU IN MY EARS

YOU CAN BE SO FAR AWAY
YOU CAN BE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD

BUT AS LONG AS I KNOW OF YOUR LOVE....
AS LONG AS I HAVE YOUR DEVOTED EMAILS
YOU WILL ALWAYS BE CLOSE

FOR,
AS SURE AS THE SUN RISES
AND THE TIDES WILL CHANGE
I WILL ALWAYS HAVE YOUR LOVE
AN YOU WILL ALWAYS BE CLOSE TO MY HEART
My love Xxx, I hope you love this poem, it one that makes me
think of you often my darling, this poem from my heart which fulled by
our love to each other my Xxx. I hope that you will can test this
so love liric words. My darling, also again and again I want to say to
you that my parents are very very happy for that we will together soon
my dear Xxx. My mom and my dad all time ask about you, and on
their words I understand that they love you too, as their native son!
My sisters Katya and Masha ask me about you too  Smiley  Simply, my family
understand completely that I have found my boyfriend as you dear, my
love Xxx. Also as usual and usual warmth greetings from my family
to you, my dearest Xxx!
My Xxx, also again I want to share with you my some problem in my
job, it's again Anna, the waiter in our bar...  Griesgrämig  I want to say to
you that I heared from Anna so bad words to my side again recently  Griesgrämig 
As you remember, as I told you earlier, Anna think about our love
very very bad! I think that simply she envies us very much, really,
Xxx? She said that all men promise to the women a happy life and
love on a beautiful words, and she said that you are not exception  Griesgrämig 
She said me that you speak a beautiful words to me only, and that you
willn't to undertake all of effort for our quick meeting and she said
also that simply, all men are people who promise on words very much,
but on the actions, as since sides of the gentleman, they are weak
people. Also she said that you willn't do all things for our meeting
my dear Xxx, it was insulting for me from her words  Griesgrämig  My dear
Xxx, I cried from her words very much, she said me a dirty lie!!!
Realy, my Xxx? She think about all men very bad, I don't know, I
don't understand!!! WHY? Why she think about men so bad? I think that
she don't and willn't understand so happy feelings as the LOVE between
woman and man! My Xxx, I want to say to you that I don't want to
work in this bar, it's so pity for me, because from this so bad and
silly Anna. I want to say to you that also Anna is a distant
relative of our boss of our bar, she adjusts our director against me
some time. Anna said to our director that he will forbid me to use
the computer for my writing to you, she said that the computer is not
for the love feelings, she said that the computer is for work needs
only! When I heared it, I cried my dear Xxx. Why Anna is so bad
to me and to us with you my darling? WHY?  Griesgrämig  I don't understand it, my
Xxx! My darling, I want to say to you that I willn't can to go
against Anna because she is the relative of our bar's director, but
by the way I want to say to you that I spoke with our director
Alexandr too. He said that I don't must to pay of attention on Anna,
but since other side he cann't go against Anna too because they are
the relatives. But Alexandr said me that I can use the computer for my
writing to you my dear Xxx, because he is a good man and he said
that he understand my love to you Xxx and he said me that he have
a good wife which he love very much and he told also about their love
with his wife too, I thank our director Alexandr that he has solved me
to use the computer that I can to write you my dear, but he repeat me
that he cann't go against Anna, he said that, possible and I think it
is true, that Anna will render on me moral pressure, he said also
that it will be better for me that, if I willn't work with Anna in
one bar, I will can to leave my job. My darling, I don't want that
Anna offended me by her silly statements!!! I don't want to work in
this bar with this so bad woman Anna my darling, I don't want to hear
her of the insult never! I want to say to you that my mom and my dad,
and also Lena and Frank calmed me after Anna's words. I cried on
the shoulders of Lena. Frank and Lena said me that all will ok,
because we with you love each other, and any Anna willn't to prevent
us when we will together with you my love Xxx, they said also
that it will be better that I will leave from my job in the bar and I
will prepare to my coming to you my dear Xxx, my parents and
Lena and Frank said me that they are indignant by the bad words of
Anna, is especial my dad. He don't want that her daughter as me
willn't offend anybody. By the way my parents and Lena and Frank
sure that you will a good husband for me, and also that you willn't
offend me never, I said to my parents and Lena and Frank that you
are not capable on bad things with me as do it Anna. My dear
Xxx, please, promise to me that you willn't offend me, please,
promise me about it my dear, please, I trust you so much, and I don't
want that you will break my heart at once! I love you so much my dear
Xxx, I so trust to your love feelings to me my darling, I cann't
without you my Xxx, I cann't! I want to be with you for ever my
Xxx, I love you and I miss you badly, darling, I hope that we
will find all our life forces for that we will together soon my love
Xxx. I love you and I miss you very much my Xxx! Ok, on this
note, let me finish my letter to you my Xxx, I want to say to you
that I will wait for you messages with a great pleasure. Ok, see you
soon my love Xxx.  Ok, again and again
warmth greetings from my mother, my father, my sisters and Lena
with Frank to you my dearest love man Xxx!!!

Thinking about you so much, Xxx,
     My aspiration to be with you as soon as possible,
          Truly, your love Marina.

Spoiler für Quelltext:

Received: from [192.168.0.151] (lapochkamar@97.100.134.178 with plain)
        by smtp121.plus.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; 10 Apr 2010 23:56:43 -0700 PDT
X-YMail-OSG: v3TrEa8VM1k1xojpvlVLSsc_4pHvOc3kjLjmmmkvv6lsv1Q
ywdAWnKhutI_Vo8qJO2Yu4GbynP7CYzKG8DS_LO5IADRGC9GCni5k4YTZin9
BEPbfoi3umfaLc4tanRUu6VUWfpEn0wbwjzKO1k.8.0Bp76HWeqZ4DKRL6ds
01xfyr8kSnjPm8oFj8lP87N9nOK8KO_oUikKgj3yFXuQTK5CYEWJW8l5cBAI
BHg--
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 10:51:20 +0400

Eine leichte Steigerung - mein Name stand 47mal drinnen

« Zuletzt geändert: 13. April 2010 um 19:22 von † Rais † »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator
Paragraphenreiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit

Servus

Standort: Oberpfalz
Antwort #27 - 12. April 2010 um 19:24

Eingeliefert über Roadrunner / USA:

Code
Alles auswählen
OrgName:    Road Runner HoldCo LLC
OrgID:      RRSW
Address:    13241 Woodland Park Road
City:       Herndon
StateProv:  VA
PostalCode: 20171

Zum Seitenanfang

Berger Louis
Scam Advisors

I Love Weißbier

Antwort #28 - 20. April 2010 um 18:41

Die Süsse ist ja ein richtiges Schnäppchen.....

Good afternoon mine love Xxx!!!
In your letter I have seen a lot of your love to me! I very much appreciate it!
But you would know, how hardly to me to write this letter. I today called in the embassy in
Moscow and learned there how I can arrive to you, to me there gave such answer, that the best variant of arrival
to you it will be registration of visa , and registration in very short term, only one or two days, but I am very strong frustration when I have learned its
price, a total cost of the visa of 345 euro, when to me have told this price, at me on cheeks flew tears...
I explained them, that Xxx, he is that person without which I I can not to live, and I very much
would like it to see, they have answered me, that anything do they may not, all of them understand, but rules are
rules, on another in any way it is impossible, but they have told me, that I might ask this money to the visa for
you, they me have told, that loving person should pay for the loved, I in him has told, that it slightly is not
polite, but they to me have explained, that all of you will understand, I very much hope for your understanding.
In embassy to me have told, that it will be the best to send me money through system of translations
Western Union, it is very reliable system of remittances and she is in each bank that I have received them, I
should inform you the address of bank in which I of them to receive, and you should inform me of 10 figures of a
remittance.
I have learned the address of the bank nearest to me, the
address: Russia, MOSCOW, AVANGARD BANK, FEDERATIVNYI PROSPEKT 34, KORPUS 1, 117558,
for name  Marina Verbitskai,
please, send to me money today, I really do not present the further life without you! And
I ask you, do not take offence at my request, to me so have told, that you should understand it.
But as soon as I to you to arrive, I shall be arranged to work and necessarily return your money, it
will be for me a point of honour, I hope, that you understand me.
Very much I wait from you the answer and as I wait for your translation, you are necessary for me! You mine LOVE!
Your eternal love Marina.

Spoiler für Quelltext:

Received: from [192.168.0.151] (lapochkamar@184.0.9.168 with plain)
        by smtp108.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 18 Apr 2010 00:54:07 -0700 PDT
X-YMail-OSG: J_H.P5YVM1lsee9oXVtdpDjU6iEuhp6RJA9PIrXf5wlwYjL
amXhX1hwo8HN2xUsFd_GBDeVkKZRD7CQvJNaFmVGZnG_7y0OZMDxC2E0lVA0
lOY9t5KD7ouoyYPhfdMS40oURjunAmrUllHPxiPyLTa0zePFAk1SowjLJiKL
ylqiHFHkn7fE4a0RYS8Dv1yPfJOj_cRXPljb5QLzrHC_RAtrNdYcAAANDuOV
4u8U.ewpV0.4lhx7Ipxr1SHvjfNfP0KuX_36RnKwr2V.tLBGi1OCy.I7RYIL
H95LEXL8WNMAc075tHpEU7QYItJDC1SB5ZmW0YdioutIHRBmClYofvuDLUr6
EGr8MPzgXzYYQdvu7oU1Tvffb3TksxcUHy_w5dQ--
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 11:44:43 +0400
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Mai 2010 um 19:47 von † Rais † »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator
Paragraphenreiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit

Servus

Standort: Oberpfalz
Antwort #29 - 20. April 2010 um 18:42

Über die USA:

Code
Alles auswählen
OrgName:    Embarq Corporation
OrgID:      EMBAR
Address:    500 N New York Ave
City:       Winter Park
StateProv:  FL
PostalCode: 32789

Zum Seitenanfang

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2] 3 4