Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Anastasiya <sss.anas@yandex.ru> (Gelesen: 3452 mal)

Tomcat
Ex-Mitglied

Anastasiya <sss.anas@yandex.ru>
20. Februar 2010 um 13:59

Hat mich auf City of Brides kontaktiert, 25jährig, angeblich aus Ufa, Russland. 
Hat mir direkt ihre Email-Adresse angegeben. Habe ihr geschrieben und gestern Antwort bekommen:

Spoiler:
From sss.anas@yandex.ru Thu Feb 18 07:01:08 2010
X-Apparently-To: xxx@xxx.com via 98.136.167.136; Wed, 17 Feb 2010 23:16:22 -0800
Return-Path: <sss.anas@yandex.ru>
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 95.108.130.94
X-YMailISG: 549IgZkbFocouKoq2E.hOjHyFuA0Z16MuOqJr.4RrwmlR9S7eKwrJ22DW6LX4ukmdenpeno-
X-Originating-IP: [95.108.130.94]
Authentication-Results: mta1125.mail.mud.yahoo.com  from=; domainkeys=neutral (no sig);  from=yandex.ru; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (EHLO forward12.mail.yandex.net) (95.108.130.94)
  by mta1125.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Wed, 17 Feb 2010 23:16:22 -0800
Received: from smtp11.mail.yandex.net (smtp11.mail.yandex.net [95.108.130.67])
     by forward12.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id 2870E15D1E70
     for <xxx@xxx.com>; Thu, 18 Feb 2010 10:16:20 +0300 (MSK)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yandex.ru; s=mail;
     t=1266477380; bh=3utOY4ntQgTgawpOxbmtnG8FJu5UoUYpOY3BHsjAw6c=;
     h=Date:From:Reply-To:Message-ID:To:Subject:In-Reply-To:References:
      MIME-Version:Content-Type;
     b=oYsBGd0cQLneaRSgvpwZgV/lQmlU0HJ3trJLCHfSla63crfTu6m5a0HYnRlxyGwXO
      iuO0jvN2kQZbgeSIdTVgC63vYddBK/7wTDDDgFEIOlnXhib4KRQy+8/pGDWzcGHLd7
      U5arW2uTO3KkbHYYI9ZswgYMbCf1/jA8jq1mcV1k=
Received: from [188.187.165.113] (unknown [188.187.165.113])
     by smtp11.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTPSA id A4A0F673009D
     for <xxx@xxx.com>; Thu, 18 Feb 2010 10:16:19 +0300 (MSK)
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 10:01:08 +0300
Reply-To: sss.anas@yandex.ru
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <1559715128.20100218100108@yandex.ru>
To: Tom Hug <xxx@xxx.com>
Subject: Re: xxxx
In-Reply-To: <1275.71890.qm@web113919.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
References: <1275.71890.qm@web113919.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------686EB2270DE4A"
X-Yandex-TimeMark: 1266477380
X-Yandex-Spam: 1
X-Yandex-Front: smtp11.mail.yandex.net
Content-Length: 68314

Wurde über Yoshkar-Ola eingeliefert, daher für mich 100% SCAM

Hier der Mail-Text:

Greetings my dear friend . For me it is very pleasant that you to answer on my short message to you. Really pleasantly that I have interested you. As you know from my short letter, my name Anastasiya and me 25 years. I was born and have grown in Russia, in small city Ufa. My city not big but beautiful. The beauty is created by the nature. In this city I to live and grow and receive my formation. To finish I medical school on a speciality nurse. I work in a children's polyclinic and I help the doctor at work with children. Work certainly is not so well paid, but to me to like to help people and is especial to children. In fact our care of them is our duty. As I shall try to tell to you a little more and my childhood it will be possible to you interestingly. In at school I studied well and many spoke that I very interesting and inquisitive child. As I almost 10 years to be engaged in sports ball dances. you are familiar with them??? It is very beautiful. Now the truth I to not be engaged in them any more, but to me very much to like to look them on TV when them to show.As to my interest to sports me very to like to look sports gymnastics, to float, and in the winter when it is necessary to descend good weather for city and on to go for a drive on a ski. As to me very much to like to go to a campaign with friends for city and to sit at a fire under sounds of a guitar. Probably it will be interesting to you to learn why I have decided to try to find mine to the partner in life on the Internet??? It probably is interesting to me, I at all do not know why. Simply probably because at me not how to not develop serious relations here in Russia. I do not want to tell that we do not have good men, they are certainly. But only at me that that not that to fail here. And one my familiar which to find its love on the Internet, has advised me to try. And I have decided to try. It is my first experience in it, but I to hope only for the best and who knows all can really turn out at me.And it seems small beginning to me is, you to answer and write to me! And we are farther can look with you that at us will further and as will develop our acquaintance.I would like to set to you some questions, if you certainly not against it. why you you to try to search your love on the Internet? To like you Russian girls and why? You had serious relations earlier earlier? You have been married? You have children? And how you concern to children? I very much love children and very much I hope to have such happiness as children in the future. You are interested probably with my intentions and how many I am serious? Also what I want to do further? in general I the serious person also do not joke with such things as love, a marriage, etc. I want to build serious relations, and it is possible to leave to live to the husband and to live with it further. In general I search for my big love! I think she still exists in our world, where now so a lot of bad. And if she is - that, I hope that I can necessarily find her. And who knows probably we with you we can to go far in our relations. Probably you also are my prince on white horses. Now I would like to know a little about your intentions and that that you to search in relations. You want a marriage? Family and children? Or you to search only friendship? What for you the marriage means? For me a marriage - very important and serious step in a life,and it should be made safely and judiciously. It is a lot of people to be in earnest to this not and as a result it to see to break of relations and divorce. And I very much would not like to do such mistakes.in toward the end I shall tell to you a little about my parents. From parents to remain with me only my mum. Its name Ekkaterina or is simple Katya. as to my father to my big regret it has died at the end of this spring in May. Also I still have my younger sister and she is a little similar to me. On it I want to finish this lmy letter to you. Sincerely I hope that you will answer and that I to like you. It will be pleasant for me to continue our acquaintance.

Sincerely yours Anastasiya.

Und zum Schluss noch die Bilder:

« Zuletzt geändert: 20. Februar 2010 um 19:01 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
jensgg
Scam Advisors

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Röttenbach
Re: Anastasiya <sss.anas@yandex.ru>
Antwort #1 - 20. Februar 2010 um 14:15

Hast Recht, Post aus Scammers Paradise, nix Ufa:

Code
Alles auswählen
inetnum:        188.187.160.0 - 188.187.167.255
netname:        ERTH-YOLA-PPPOE-2-NET
descr:          CJSC "Company "ER-Telecom" Yoshkar-Ola
descr:          Yoshkar-Ola, Russia
descr:          PPPoE individual customers

Allein diese Falschaussage reicht schon für die Öffentlichkeit.

Grüße

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema