Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2]  Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Olga <olubelka@rambler.ru> (Gelesen: 4333 mal)

schmusekatze
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Bruchsal
Re: Olga <olubelka@rambler.ru>
Antwort #15 - 01. Februar 2010 um 14:25

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <olubelka@rambler.ru>
X-Flags: 1001
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to XXX@gmx.net
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 15 Jan 2010 10:56:51 -0000
Received: from mailc.rambler.ru (EHLO mailc.rambler.ru) [81.19.66.27]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx051) with SMTP; 15 Jan 2010 11:56:51 +0100
Received: from COMPEG (unknown [94.158.190.45])
     (Authenticated sender: olubelka@rambler.ru)
     by mailc.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id 0696D621C74
     for <XXX@gmx.net>; Fri, 15 Jan 2010 13:56:48 +0300 (MSK)
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 13:54:33 +0300
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <586067709.20100115135433@rambler.ru>
To: XXX <XXX@gmx.net>

Mail 3:

Hi Honey XXX!!! I with the big pleasure write you the letter.
I hope that you have not lost me! To me to like with you to correspond. And to you to like with me to communicate?
I think that very much it is pleasant to you! Because I see that you attentively read my letters and answer all my questions. 
And it to say me that you are really interested in our correspondence. And it is very pleasant! 
It will be pleasant to me to tell about itself further!
In photos you look very well. And for me 40 years are not terrible that to you. To me 25. But I do not see an age difference. For me the main thing is private world. 
Therefore I hope that for you it too not important distinction in ours age.In the free time to me to like to gather with girlfriends. We walk on park. We go shopping. 
We visit interesting places.  Galleries of photos, zoos, museums. I like to go skating in the winter! And in the summer on rollers Smiley I like to learn all new to myself! And as it is pleasant to me to divide these feelings and emotions with you, XXX! I hope that photos very much will like you!  You probably wish to learn what I like to listen to music?! I love dancing music which cheers up. Also I like to look various films. Most of all it is pleasant to me historical and romantic films. Sometimes I like to look full-length cartoon films Smiley I as very much like to read romantic books. My most favourite books it is novels: Tristan and Isoice; Romeo and Juliette; the Cinderella; the Beauty and the Monster. I dream of pure and big love as in my favourite novels. Tell to me what books you you like to read? 
Not all that I wished to tell it about my interests at leisure. 
But I think of it enough. I will tell about the daily routine Not much. My usual working day begins with morning physical gymnastics that my figure and my body were always in the good form. Then I go I make a breakfast. For a breakfast I prefer fruit and fresh vegetables. After a breakfast, I as well as all usual people, go for work. All the day long I spend on work.
In the evening after work when I go home, I make walk in park, I breathe fresh and pure air, I reflect on the future. 
Then I go to shop and I buy to myself a various foodstuff to make a supper. After a supper I spend short time at the TV to look news because me very much interests that occurs in our world. Before a dream I read the favourite novels. Here so there pass my week-days. 
I hope, what you will tell to me than you are engaged and what do in the free time?In our modern world one of the major qualities - mutual understanding! I think, that in relations between people the most important qualities it is honesty, sincerity, truthfulness and the trust is final. You with me agree? I hope that you liked my new photos?! In the following letter I will tell to you about my parents. 
And about that as they have got acquainted. I will wait for your following letter! 
Yours faithfully Olga!
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Februar 2010 um 14:28 von sappi007 »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Indikation
schmusekatze
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #16 - 01. Februar 2010 um 14:29

Spoiler:

X-Flags: 1001
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 19 Jan 2010 09:30:44 -0000
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx046) with SMTP; 19 Jan 2010 10:30:44 +0100
Received: from COMPEG (unknown [95.29.151.44])
     by mailc.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id CC350621C6E
     for <XXX@gmx.net>; Tue, 19 Jan 2010 12:30:40 +0300 (MSK)
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 12:25:13 +0300
Message-ID: <151089717.20100119122513@rambler.ru>

Mail 4: Ihre rührende Lebensgeschichte

Hello XXX! I am happy to see your letter! Today at me fine mood. I hope that you have not lost me!
In this week-end was birthday at mine girlfriends. We have gathered at she. It she a has house in 70 km from a city. 
And we celebrated its birthday there. Therefore I could not write to you some days. Have arrived only yesterday. 
Birthday have noted well and now again it is necessary to start to work. And the most important thing I wish to support further with you constant dialogue.
On mine for me the greatest problem to find the good person. On my appearance many men wish to get acquainted. 
But I concern it very cautiously as it is a lot of men simply see sex in relations. It at all is not pleasant to me. 
For me too age are not important and consequently I treat you very kindly. 
Also I hope that in the future we necessarily become more close. I do not have unfortunately pets. 
After all I live one and I work much. Also there is no absolutely time to look after pets. 
In the last letter I wished to tell to you history about the parents. And now with the great pleasure to you I will tell!
My parents already old and they on the former love each other. My parents have very unusually got acquainted.
According to parents they have got acquainted in Kazan. By the way my father call Sergey, and my mum call Elizabeth.
My parents at that time studied together at pedagogical university, my mum studied as the teacher of English language,
therefore I well know English language, my mum has brought up in me love to books.
And my father studied as the teacher of physical culture, and now it in the good form and looks younger than in the years.
My mum at first did not notice my father, and then my father began to pay it attention.
My mum to me has told that in the opinion of the father was felt courage and calmness and they began to communicate,
had together dinner in a student's dining room and helped each other with study. 
Then the friendship has outgrown in the big love, after the termination of university they together have found work in one school constantly to be together. And shortly they have got married. And there was I!
Me brought up strictly, but with all love. I was the quiet and obedient girl. In the childhood I very much liked to read,
sometimes I even late read books at night. My mum to me told when I was absolutely small, mum bathed me in a bathroom and
I long liked to bathe and did not wish to leave from a bathroom! Smiley
When to me 7 years my parents were executed have decided me to give on section to pool.
They wished to bring up since the childhood in me love to sports and they thought that water my elements.
I very much liked to float, me always was pleasant to feel water waves.
But I and did not manage the sportswoman to become, I and did not aspire to it.
At school I studied perfectly, my parents watched me. My father brought up to me love to sports,
and mum brought up love to study because presently it is important to have good education.
In due course I had friends and girlfriends, with which I till now in remarkable relations!
We always each other helped and cheerfully spent time. I have left school with distinction,and to these I am grateful to the remarkable parents! I could arrive in any university with my excellent estimations,but I have solved will be learnt on the bookkeeper! At that time it seemed to me that it is stable work.
And my parents were not against! I had a happy childhood, I am glad that at me such remarkable parents,and I still had many good memoirs from my childhood!I hope you have not tired with the letter and I think as at you is what to tell about the childhood?!I am happy that I open to you. And with the big impatience I will wait for your letter! Yours Olga!
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Februar 2010 um 14:31 von sappi007 »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

schmusekatze
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #17 - 01. Februar 2010 um 14:33

Spoiler:

X-Flags: 0000
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 23 Jan 2010 12:44:38 -0000
Received: from maild.rambler.ru (EHLO maild.rambler.ru) [81.19.66.33]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx040) with SMTP; 23 Jan 2010 13:44:38 +0100
Received: from COMPEG (unknown [77.37.144.69])
     by maild.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id 9CE4084439
     for <XXX@gmx.net>; Sat, 23 Jan 2010 15:44:32 +0300 (MSK)
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 15:39:40 +0300
Message-ID: <315527680.20100123153940@rambler.ru>

Mail 5:

Hello my dear! How your mood? How there has passed this week? How health? You missed on me?!I very much missed. Today the day off and I can easy sit in Internet cafe and write to you. I had a big desire to write to you yesterday. But could not. Forgive!! I had difficult days on work.Therefore your phone number is necessary to me. Send me it. Ok? That I could call to you at leisure. I will be very glad to hear your voice. I would give you my phone number. Phone has broken and is on repair. 
As it will make I will call you from number.Mood today the excellent. Weather a miracle! The sun shines brightly. Snow around shines. The truth not much coldly. But it at all does not stir. After all winter on a court yard. Today necessarily we will meet girlfriends in the evening. Also we will note this day off Smiley It is necessary after all to have a rest not much from work! But it will be fast at me a long holiday. I in the beginning of February receive holiday for 6 weeks. I very much wait for it. Now plans are not present. But it is assured that I will spend it with the big advantage. Therefore I do not fall in mood Smiley 
And for me now all is around fine. Such feeling comes not often. And coming nearer to holiday it becomes more sharply and hotter. When the top of my gentle emotions I will come I will necessarily divide it with you XXX. I hope you has noticed that emotions at me happen different. I have explosions of romantic, gentle, very beautiful emotions. And all comes at various times. I like to think of love after romantic films. Very much I like to be clockwork in the company of my girl-friends. 
I like to prepare under beautiful music. I love the nature. I love animals. I love children. I love all that lays down to me on heart. Also has very much grown fond to communicate with you! You the good person. I feel it. If you accept my emotions and my appearance that person whom I search means you. 
Do not hesitate of your emotions. Write to me that you think of me. I am assured that with each my letter you open in the heart a new part me. Take care. Yours Olga!

« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Februar 2010 um 14:39 von sappi007 »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

schmusekatze
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #18 - 01. Februar 2010 um 14:36

Spoiler:

Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 25 Jan 2010 17:50:29 -0000
Received: from mxb.rambler.ru (EHLO mxb.rambler.ru) [81.19.66.30]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx037) with SMTP; 25 Jan 2010 18:50:29 +0100
Received: from maild.rambler.ru (maild.rambler.ru [81.19.66.33])
     by mxb.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id 120BA1CBCB3
     for <XXX@gmx.net>; Mon, 25 Jan 2010 19:35:11 +0300 (MSK)
Received: from COMPEG (unknown [193.232.11.57])
     by maild.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id D827B8448D
     for <XXX@gmx.net>; Mon, 25 Jan 2010 19:35:09 +0300 (MSK)
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 17:57:33 +0300
Message-ID: <345866371.20100125175733@rambler.ru>

Mail 6:

Hi, my XXX! How your mood? With you all in a full order? When I do not receive from you the letter to me becomes sad! Something can you to me write? Something tender, gentle, soft... Please do not finish our dialogue. Ok? At me all on the former. Anything good has not occurred, as there was nothing and bad. These days off I have well had a rest. On Saturday we gathered with girlfriends of the house and films looked, drank green tea and at all a lot of red wine, spoke about all that to us interestingly. On Sunday I weigh day there were houses and did not rise almost from a bed. Laid and read the book. Already has almost finished work both I gather home. 
Also has decided to write to you. The life proceeds in infinite expectation of holiday. I very much wait for holiday to have a rest. I will receive holiday in the beginning of February. Then I will have a great lot of a free time and we can easy communicate. I want that you have understood that when I do not receive from you the letter me visit different thoughts. 
From the quietest to the most bad. Quiet thoughts this that that you are occupied on work or is far from the Internet. And bad that you write still to somebody. But it only thoughts and I very much hope that it far not so. I hope that I am right!! I hope that you like to communicate with me. Also I hope to receive from you a fast reply! Sincerely, yours Olga!

« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Februar 2010 um 14:40 von sappi007 »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

schmusekatze
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #19 - 01. Februar 2010 um 14:39

Spoiler:

Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 26 Jan 2010 12:45:31 -0000
Received: from maild.rambler.ru (EHLO maild.rambler.ru) [81.19.66.33]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx074) with SMTP; 26 Jan 2010 13:45:31 +0100
Received: from COMPEG (unknown [93.182.22.32])
     by maild.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id E378E8447E
     for <XXX@gmx.net>; Tue, 26 Jan 2010 15:45:25 +0300 (MSK)
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 15:44:46 +0300
Message-ID: <1501877346.20100126154446@rambler.ru>

Mail 7:

Kind time of day dear XXX! I with the great pleasure read your letter. It very much pleases me.I always with the big interest read your letters. To me it is pleasant that you too are interested in my letters and continue to support with me conversation. And I am final I understand that you are 
occupied on work. And I will wait for your letter when you will have a free time.I have understood that have made a correct choice having got acquainted with you my darling XXX. 
For me it is very interesting to communicate with the person whom to be very far from me and simultaneously, I feel your presence near to myself. You probably will agree with me, that big distances force to miss on friends and relatives. Last year I have won in a lottery a tourist trip to Egypt on two weeks. I have spent remarkable days in this surprising country, but I very strongly missed on the parents and friends and always felt that they are near to me. I was delighted with unusual, ancient and majestic pyramids, temples and the Sphinx. They bewitch soul the mysteriousness and unsolved secrets of this ancient civilisation. In comparison with Russia in Egypt very much hot and I have well sunbathed. I will remember well this fascinating travel. And what at you XXX the most unusual travel to your life?! In the free time I try to occupy myself an interesting and fascinating hobby that with advantage to spend time. Also I like to listen to various music. I depend on my mood what music I will listen. When I sad listen slow, the sensual to music. And when at me the cheerful mood to me is pleasant to listen to modern and rhythmical melodies: Enrique Iglesias, Morandi, Jennifer Lopez. I will not list all list of my favourite executors because on it a lot of time will leave. Smiley  I have not found your phone number in your letter?! Why you have not written it? Unless you do not wish to speak by with me to phone? I hope that you have simply forgotten to write and necessarily it will make in the following letter.I wish you fine mood on all the day! I will wait for your letter XXX!
Your Olga!
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Februar 2010 um 14:40 von sappi007 »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

schmusekatze
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #20 - 01. Februar 2010 um 14:41

Spoiler:

Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 30 Jan 2010 13:27:08 -0000
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx038) with SMTP; 30 Jan 2010 14:27:08 +0100
Received: from COMPEG (unknown [94.158.190.45])
     by mailc.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id AAB8E621C60
     for <XXX@gmx.net>; Sat, 30 Jan 2010 16:27:07 +0300 (MSK)
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 16:01:43 +0300
Message-ID: <605936823.20100130160143@rambler.ru>

letzte Mail:  , hier war sie wohl mit schreiben an andere Männer ausgelastet...

Hi, my XXX! How your mood? I hope that you have not lost me? Today I will write you not the big letter! 
As now I need to go for work. Today I have not a rest and tomorrow too. These are last days on work before holiday. 
They very difficult. As I will receive holiday I at once to you 
I will write the big letter. Well? I am very strongly tired! But remains at all much. And then I can light completely myself to you and your letters. That you me did not forget the most important thing. I very much hope that you well understand me. I will write to you as soon as at me will be more free time. 
Strong I embrace also gently whole. Yours Olga!
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Februar 2010 um 14:44 von sappi007 »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

schmusekatze
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #21 - 01. Februar 2010 um 15:20

aber nun mal unschuldig in die Fachwelt hier gefragt, was sagen mir denn nun die ganzen von mir geposteten Quelltext als Laie ? 

...und ja, ich habe schon versucht mich hier einzulesen in die Fachliteratur der Headerrückverfolgung, aber das interpretieren ist nicht ganz so einfach, ich lande immer wieder in Moskau beim IP-Check... irgendwas mach ich wohl fasch, oder ?

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

bandit
Forum Administrator

Standort: liebliches Taubertal
Stimmung: gut druff
Antwort #22 - 01. Februar 2010 um 20:34

Zu Mail 1:

Code
Alles auswählen
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  95.72.191.191
inetnum:        95.72.184.0 - 95.72.191.255
netname:        CTC-Kolomna-2-UL
descr:          Kolomna-2 Flate rate pool

Zu Mail 2 und 4:

Code
Alles auswählen
Abfrage nach IP-Adresse zu Name:  95-29-151-44.broadband.corbina.ru
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  95.29.151.44
inetnum:        95.24.0.0 - 95.31.255.255
netname:        RU-CORBINA-20081010
descr:          Investelektrosviaz Ltd.

Zu Mail 3 und der letzten Mail:

Code
Alles auswählen
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  94.158.190.45
inetnum:        94.158.176.0 - 94.158.191.255
netname:        RU-SVSS
descr:          JSC "SvyazSetStroi"

Zu Mail 5:

Code
Alles auswählen
Abfrage nach IP-Adresse zu Name:  broadband-77-37-144-69.nationalcablenetworks.ru
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  77.37.144.69
inetnum:        77.37.128.0 - 77.37.159.255
netname:        NCN-INFRA
descr:          NCNET

Zu Mail 6:

Code
Alles auswählen
Abfrage nach IP-Adresse zu Name:  hea057.iki.rssi.ru
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  193.232.11.57
inetnum:        193.232.11.0 - 193.232.11.255
netname:        IKI-LAN11
descr:          Russian Space Science Internet
descr:          Space Research Institute (Dep. 52)
descr:          84/32 Profsoyuznaya st.
descr:          117997, Moscow
descr:          Russia

Zu Mail 7:

Code
Alles auswählen
Abfrage nach IP-Adresse zu Name:  host-93-182-22-32.real.kvidex.net
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  93.182.22.32
inetnum:        93.182.0.0 - 93.182.31.255
netname:        KVX-NET
mnt-domains:    KVX-MNT
descr:          Kvidex-Telecom Ltd