Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2]  Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Yuliya <milockayuliya@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 9799 mal)

strong
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: SHA
Re: Yuliya <milockayuliya@yahoo.com>
Antwort #15 - 13. Januar 2010 um 23:36

Hallo mein guter Freund xyz!!! 
Ich freue mich sehr auf Ihr Schreiben jetzt zu lesen, und was du hast meinen Brief ohne Antwort. Und es stellt sich meine Stimmung. Und du und ich bilden ein gutes Gesprach. Wie war dein Tag, wie Sie die Stimmung haben, werde ich sehr daran interessiert zu horen, daruber, ich denke, Sie sind alle gut. Und das uber mich ich Ihnen sagen, dass ich alles in Ordnung wunsche. Heute konnte ich ein wenig langer, weil ich arbeite heute nicht schlafen, und ich habe einen freien Tag, und meine Stimmung erheblich gestiegen. Und mein Tag begann mit einem Fruhstuck am Morgen, und ich sah ein von Russland TV-Serie. Spater, als die Stra?e war schones Wetter beschloss ich, nicht viel gehen und zur gleichen Zeit beschlossen, gehen Sie zu ihrer Freundin zu besuchen. Und es ist sehr erfreut, als ich kam. Sie und ich redete viel und sagte, ich bin die Kommunikation uber das Internet und die Tatsache, dass ich mit Ihnen zusammen und bei uns sind Sie gut sind, die Kommunikation und die Tatsache, dass ich fur dich interessiert. Mein Freund war sehr glucklich fur mich. Und sie fragte mich, wenn ich eine ernsthafte Beziehung mit dir zu schaffen, sagte ich, dass es zu fruh, um daruber nachzudenken. Aber noch wei? nicht, wie Sie und ich kam alles zusammen. Vielleicht haben Sie und ich werde auch weiterhin in der realen Welt kommunizieren? Wer wei?, was Sie und ich in der Zukunft sein wird? Spater haben wir uns entschlossen und ein Freund einen kleinen Spaziergang. Auf der Stra?e ein wenig kuhl, aber immer noch die Sonne schien, so gingen wir in den Park, parken wir in einer Menge von Baumen und es gibt immer sehr nett. Mochten Sie mit Ihren Freunden zu gehen? Ich werde mich sehr interessant, und in der Regel redest du mit deinen Freunden, dass Sie den Verkehr mit mir haben, und wie sie beziehen sich auf diese. Hier sind meine Freunde und Freundinnen eine gute Meinung uber Sie, sagen sie, und hoffen, dass wir in der Lage sein, unsere Gefuhle zu werden. Und ich glaube auch an sie. Und du glaubst, was du und ich werde alles bekommen, weil wir wollen, wurde das? Hier auf dieser, bis ich am Ende meiner Schreiben. Ich warte auf deinen Brief. Ihre Freundin  Yuliya.

Spoiler für MailHeader verschleiert NETDIRECT:
Received: from [69.147.102.79] (helo=smtp116.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com)
by mx29.web.de with smtp (WEB.DE 4.110 #314)
id 1NUf2z-0006Nt-00
for xxx.de; Tue, 12 Jan 2010 12:36:29 +0100
Received: (qmail 66175 invoked from network); 12 Jan 2010 11:35:39 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
:Content-Type;
JSSuQ+f7kG3KA= ;
Received: from (milockayuliya@217.20.115.83 with plain)
by smtp116.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 12 Jan 2010 03:35:26 -0800 PST
X-Yahoo-SMTP: AiNXhO.swBD1o4HdXg2oQW03p2JGgZmBVTo-
X-YMail-OSG: ZOmm866tjrj4faxrX5Qsm3DmWJhv7oCOy_sr_.KNMV76brNCNrGkqAJmbiU-
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 14:35:02 +0300
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v4.0.24) Professional
Organization: milockayuliya@yahoo.com
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <1176332174.20100112143502@yahoo.com>
To: xxx.de
Subject: Hallo mein guter Freund xyz!!!
In-Reply-To: <403557369@web.de>
References: <403557369@web.de>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Return-Path: milockayuliya@yahoo.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="DORIS181E3364"

« Zuletzt geändert: 16. August 2016 um 08:07 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Damian11
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #16 - 01. Februar 2010 um 13:53

Unfortunately i was cheated Ärgerlich

Spoiler für Quelltext:
Received: by 10.216.163.80 with SMTP id z58cs150510wek;
        Mon, 1 Feb 2010 04:49:06 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.150.56.7 with SMTP id e7mr6020153yba.203.1265028546024;
        Mon, 01 Feb 2010 04:49:06 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <milockayuliya@yahoo.com>
Received: from smtp113.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com (smtp113.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com [69.147.102.76])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id 30si10003467yxe.54.2010.02.01.04.49.03;
        Mon, 01 Feb 2010 04:49:04 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of milockayuliya@yahoo.com designates 69.147.102.76 as permitted sender) client-ip=69.147.102.76;
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of milockayuliya@yahoo.com designates 69.147.102.76 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=milockayuliya@yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (test mode) Quelltext.From=milockayuliya@yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 43968 invoked from network); 1 Feb 2010 12:49:03 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  :Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding;
  fpyoreV37GJmw=  ;
Received: from D018.com (milockayuliya@212.117.162.24 with plain)
        by smtp113.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 01 Feb 2010 04:49:02 -0800 PST
X-Yahoo-SMTP: AiNXhO.swBD1o4HdXg2oQW03p2JGgZmBVTo-
X-YMail-OSG: oYnZS769GpIaW0CMN2ga2_s74okfiU8bXfjjt29JUgV.Hq9fPGTUv6A6crgG.A--
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-5
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 15:48:41 +0300
Organization: milockayuliya@yahoo.com
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <89484713.20100201154841@yahoo.com>
To: xxx xxx <xxx@googlemail.com>
Subject: Hello my dear xxx!
In-Reply-To: <78c79b21002010303n6a2094f8h24de82657eea9870@mail.gmail.com>
References: <78c79b21002010303n6a2094f8h24de82657eea9870@mail.gmail.com>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

« Zuletzt geändert: 16. August 2016 um 08:10 von Webmaster »  

62_9916234_-_Medvedeva.jpg ( 123 KB | Downloads )
62_9916234_-_Medvedeva.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Damian11
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #17 - 01. Februar 2010 um 14:41

Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 12:46 PM

Good day my dear xxx! So I just came in an Internet cafe. Yesterday I was at the Embassy. I have to tell you. I am so afraid to start talking to you about this because I know that your confidence will be even stronger, you'll scold me and ill think of me! But I beg you, that you sympathize with everything that I'm talking to you. I beg you, that you did not scold me! Please approach with understanding what I now want to talk to you. For me it is so important now is your support and your help. My dear xxx, now I want to tell you that now I was in the Embassy, I went through a full scan of all my documents, air tickets and my permission to cross the customs control. And when testing found that to obtain permission to pass customs control, I should not have to 30 euro, as I told you before. I must be in possession of 50 euro for every day of my stay in your country. This amount should be on my hands, in accordance with my visa. As you know, my visa will be given to me for 90 days. And all I must have 4500 euro. My dear xxx, now I have had 2700 euro, but this is not enough and I should have another 1800 euro. My dear xxx, I myself was very shocked when they told me about it. After all, before this I was told in travel agency that is enough for me to have only 30 euro. But it turns out that this is not enough and I should have another 1800 euro. At the Embassy I presented some of the sources of information. I have carefully read them. And now I realized that I really should by law have 4500 euro.

So from the first source says:

"As proof of sufficient funds for their stay in Ireland, must submit the following documents: original Travel checks (the amount of 50 EURO per person for 1 day stay in the country, you must arrange for every adult departing), or an extract from the banking sector (Monetary ) account in the original, or receipt of the tour. The financial assurances should have all adult family members, for minor children are allowed paperwork addressed to parents. "

the second source said:

"The period of stay in Ireland on a tourist visa is limited to 2 weeks. Visas for a longer period are given in individual cases and require a longer processing. Every tourist is obliged to carry with them the material means of calculation for 50 euro per day. The presence of money can be demonstrated by attaching to request copies of certificates of purchase of foreign currency or traveler's checks or credit cards with Statement of Accounts (the originals of these documents must be submitted at the time of application). "

and here's another I must tell you that from the Embassy reported that for the visa in Ireland I need to do:

1. Passport (must pay attention to the availability of pages in the passport, as well as the validity of the passport - not less than 3,5 months after the end of a trip to Ireland, and passports are not accepted improper form: torn, with poorly legible inscriptions, etc. ).

2. A certificate from the place of work or school - the original, showing: the post, the date of commencement of work, leave time travel, wages (not less than 6000 rubles.) 2 photos.

3. Proof of solvency (original) or a certificate of purchase of foreign currency, or Traveler's checks, or a copy of your credit card with an extract from an account (totaling a cost of 50 euro for a day stay). If the wife go with the same surname, you must provide a certificate of purchase of foreign currency in the total amount for the whole stay for all the family members individually, or for one person + marriage certificate. If tourists are going with different names, it is necessary to provide information on buying a currency at all tourists separately for a total sum of 50 euro per day.

4. Personal data: address of residence, home telephone number, marital status, place of work with the address and phone, post.

My dear xxx, now I told you about my problem. And I beg you, that you sympathize with everything that I'm talking to you. I was just so hard and I really need your support and your understanding of my situation. I understand that now, for you will be hard to understand this and hard to trust me! But I beg you, that you could send me 1800 euro to now I was able to solve the problem until the end. And as soon as I decide this problem then I'll immediately arrive to you and return your hands full in 4500 euro. My dear xxx, I already told you that you do not lose money! I need to have on hand, but I will not spend it! It's a common formality, and I must abide by it when crossing the customs control. My dear xxx, I very much hope that you be responsive to everything that I am talking to you. And I hope that all you do is necessary, because I must come to you today. By the way now, I am sending you a copy of my international passport and my ticket. I very much hope that you understand and trust you will apply to all that I am talking to you my dear xxx. Well, as I conclude my letter. But I eagerly and anxiously await your response. Kisses for you my dear xxx. Yours and only yours Yuliya.

Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 10:41 AM

Hello my dear Tom! I just came in an Internet cafe. I recently went to Moscow and has not been in the Embassy. I immediately decided to go to internet cafe that does not leave you unattended. I am just very hopeful that you write me your letter. But when I read your letter, I quickly came the tears in my eyes, my mood bad, and I am very sad. After all, you understand that my email in the black list on the site. And it worries me greatly. So I want you to tell you about this, that I was 2 months on the Internet seeking a man, and I had intercourse with another young man he liked, we'd like to meet him in his country, so I begged him to make it to me helped with the money that I was able to come to his country, but I said that first of all, I was sending him naked pictures and video. So I told him that I do not have any naked photos. I do not do these photos have never and I'm not ashamed to do so. After all, I honest girl from a decent happy family and I will not do any such photos, because I can not afford it. I think you understand me that I'm not a girl. And he used me just like my naked pictures and no longer then, and now it is my revenge for this. My dear you should not believe everything that is written on the site is all lies. I will be very's hope that you believe me and trust me. After all, it's only destroy our future with you, because we'll have to trust each other. After all, trust is the most important thing in relationships. Here I can prove to you that I am a real girl, and by any means. I will hope that you understand me and support in difficult times. So I hope very much that we're all well-formed. I very much hope that we will live happily, we can create a family, I can find a good job in your country, because I can not just live with you without work. I am very much a dream that you and I were together the rest of his life. I very much hope that you dream that you and I lived together. I very much hope that you understand me and support it. My dear xxx, when will come to you, I'll prove to you that you're really a man of my dreams. I hope you think very well my words, and you make the right decision. My dear xxx, I very much hope that soon you can read my letter, and you soon can write me your letter. Yours Yuliya.

Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 2:27 PM

Hello my dear xxx! I am so glad now to receive your letter. Here I must tell you that now I have very little time. I would like to tell you is that I will have a bus in 1 hour and I leave my house. Tomorrow morning I will be in Moscow and I will go to the embassy, and as I write you this letter sure after I pass by the customs control and receive a full permit to fly from my country. Here I have just been at home, came to me all my friends, and also visited my father and I have all to leave. Now before I go to, I went to internet cafe to write you my short letter. My dear xxx, I want to tell you that I very strongly love you and I am so happy that now I set off to you. Tomorrow I'll be in Moscow and after tomorrow we'll see you in reality! I am so happy about it. My feelings are overflowing with emotions. and from my eyes flow tears of joy. My dear xxx, I now conclude my letter, but tomorrow I will write you again but this time from Moscow. I embrace you and kiss you. Yours and only yours Yuliya.

Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 6:21 PM

Hello my dear xxx! So I just came in an Internet cafe. I got your letter and read it carefully! As your business and your mood today? all you got right? I am very interested to know about it and I very much hope that you all well! that's about me, I must tell you that I'm good! I have a wonderful mood and I'm very happy that our relationship with you is really so good and that very soon we're going next to each other! I am very grateful to you for your help and I am very grateful to you for your concern. My dear xxx, here as I have already told you that I have already started to collect my luggage. Sun I packed the most necessary for my arrival to you. But today I went to the store and bought new clothes in order to come to you and be by your side in this well dressed. I hope that it will please you. I am so much worried about my love xxx. that's on luggage, I must tell you that I have it already almost fully assembled. so tomorrow morning I'll put warm clothes specifically to wear it for you. Thank you said, what is your weather. I need to know about it so that I could know what clothes to take in your luggage. And here I must inform you that tomorrow night I'll leave my house. And on Friday morning I'll be in Moscow and I will go to the Embassy. I'm so glad all this. So I just want to inform you that tomorrow I want to meet with her friends and not many stay together for a farewell. Because now I want to go to you and completely base my new life with you! Here I must inform you that my father had just come and I'll be very glad to see him! My dear Tom, so I just want to tell you that I am very glad of what you have just started to do the necessary documents for your visit to Russia. I think it would be great if after a while, you and I together can go to my home and I will acquaint you with my mom, my friends and my father. I think it would be great! What do you think? My Dear xxx, I am so happy that I am doing a big step in my life and I realize that when I shall arrive to you, I will begin a serious new life together with you! and I am so happy that, for a long time I was very lonely! My dear Tom, Well, I think that now I told you until all that I wanted to talk. And on this until I conclude my letter. And at the end of my letter, I wish to inform you that on Friday, after I was in Moscow in the Embassy, I'll have all the accurate information concerning my arrival to you. And that's on the plane ticket, while I must tell you that this is my flight on which I will come to you. At 17:25 I will depart from Sheremetyevo Arpt in Moscow, and at 21:25 you'll have to meet me in Dublin Arpt. That flight number and a full schedule of all my traffic to you, my love of Tom. I hope that you are sure to be able to find time to meet me and take me to the airport, well! Here are all my flight details:

FLIGHT: Moscow (MOW) - Dublin (DUB)
KLM Departure: 30 January 2010 17:25, Sheremetyevo Arpt.
Flight KL904 Arrival: 30 January 2010 19:05, Schiphol Arpt.

flight with a transfer, the city of transplants Amsterdam (AMS)

KLM Departure: 30 January 2010 20:45, Schiphol Arpt.
Flight KL3161 Arrival: 30 January 2010 21:25, Dublin Arpt.

Well, now I think I told you all that now wanted to talk. Now I shall finish my letter and I will go home. My dear xxx, I wish you a wonderful mood and spicy evening. Kisses for you my love Tom. I look forward with great excitement and waiting for your letter tomorrow. Yours and only yours Yuliya.

« Zuletzt geändert: 16. August 2016 um 08:12 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bandit
Forum Administrator

Standort: liebliches Taubertal
Stimmung: gut druff
Antwort #18 - 01. Februar 2010 um 20:40

Eingeliefert wurde diese Mail über Luxemburg:

Code
Alles auswählen
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  212.117.162.24
inetnum:        212.117.160.0 - 212.117.175.255
netname:        SERVER-LU
descr:          root eSolutions

Zitat:
Received: from D018.com (milockayuliya@212.117.162.24 with plain)
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 15:48:41 +0300

Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #19 - 01. Februar 2010 um 22:14

Zu dem Pass 62 9916234 von Yuliya Alexandrovna Medvedeva:

Zunächst ist das Passbild viel zu körnig, um als echtes Passfoto bei dieser Auflösung durchzugehen!

Die Zahlen der Passnummer sind nicht auf einer Linie!

Ablaufdatum ist einen Tag zu kurz. Würde für eine Herkunft eventuell aus Deutschland sprechen. Wir haben exakt 4 Jahre, Russland hat 4 Jahre und einen Tag.

Der maschinenlesbare Teil ist zunächst korrekt. Da lohnt es sich mal wieder, die Kontrollziffern zu berechnen. Mal schauen, ob der Fälscher weiß, wie es geht.

Passnummer: falsch
Geburtsdatum: falsch
Ablaufdatum: falsch
44: falsch

Grafisch eine schlechte Arbeit!
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. April 2010 um 18:54 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Damian11
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #20 - 02. Februar 2010 um 14:36

Isn't she beautiful  Ärgerlich

« Zuletzt geändert: 16. August 2016 um 08:12 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Damian11
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #21 - 02. Februar 2010 um 14:55

My dear xxx! So I just came in the internet cafe again. I got your letter=
. I am so very saddened by the fact that you think so badly of me! I have a=
lways been honest with you, frank. I always tried to make our communication=
with you was pleasant to each other. And I have not once told you that you=
really pleases me very much! I really badly want to be with you next! I re=
ally want to see you, hug you and kiss you! I really want to have a serious=
relationship in reality only with you! I have not received any money from =
anyone! I decided to meet with you in real life, because you liked me. I am=
very interested in our relations. My dear xxx, which is why you are so b=
ad for me continues to treat? We're already quite close to each other. I am=
in Moscow and I hope very much that you change your opinion and that you a=
re still able to help me with my arrival to you. Here I am sending to you m=
y passport, my plane ticket. But you still keep on poorly concerns
me. My dear xxx, Behold, I send to you my ticket and my passport. I was =
hoping that you will understand what I'm really getting ready to come to yo=
u. But you must understand that now you have this difficulty! I did as I ca=
n not be guilty of this! why you keep bad treats me? My dear xxx, you und=
erstand that I really want to be with you next! And I very much want us to =
have with you all was wonderful! And I can not understand why you can not t=
rust me! I understand that the internet has many crooks! But I sent to you =
my tickets, which I bought to come to you. I sent a copy of my passport, wh=
ich I made specifically in order to come to you. But despite this, you're s=
till bad to me! My dear xxx, I do not deserve to own such a bad attitude.=
I always treat you well, I always thought of you only good. But now you be=
gin to think badly of me! I can not tolerate for long, because because I'm =
in no way to blame! I love you and I want to be with you! I need you
to create a family! And=0Aif thou wilt come to me with the police, then th=
ey will not help you,=0Abecause I really love you and I want to be with you=
next! I will return in your hands the money that you sent to me, because I=
do not spend it! And=0Anow I could not come to see you on Saturday because=
I did not have 1800=0Aeuro in order to make the necessary inquiries about =
my ability to pay=0Afor my stay in your country! It's the law! And I must o=
bey the law! My dear xxx, now I want to tell you that I love you very muc=
h and I want to be by your side! And now I beg you for your help just for t=
he fact that now I was able to solve the problem and come to you! I ask you=
for your help for our relationship with you in reality! I very much hope t=
hat you understand me well in this! Now I told you so far all that I wanted=
to talk. And on this until I conclude my letter! And at the end of my lett=
er I want to talk to you! I want you to always know that I love you! You're=
deep in my heart and my soul! And I tell you in all sincerity and with lov=
e. Kisses for you my dear xxx. Yours and only yours Yuliya.

Spoiler für Quelltext:
Delivered-To: xxx@googlemail.com
Received: by 10.216.163.80 with SMTP id z58cs159976wek;
        Mon, 1 Feb 2010 10:15:18 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.141.90.15 with SMTP id s15mr3367371rvl.137.1265048117138;
        Mon, 01 Feb 2010 10:15:17 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <milockayuliya@yahoo.com>
Received: from web111803.mail.gq1.yahoo.com (web111803.mail.gq1.yahoo.com [67.195.23.63])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id 28si14801109pxi.80.2010.02.01.10.15.15;
        Mon, 01 Feb 2010 10:15:16 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of milockayuliya@yahoo.com designates 67.195.23.63 as permitted sender) client-ip=67.195.23.63;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of milockayuliya@yahoo.com designates 67.195.23.63 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=milockayuliya@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (test mode) Quelltext.i=@yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 87110 invoked by uid 60001); 1 Feb 2010 18:15:15 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1265048115; bh=qIfDW81Wo9/osY0jLWgK9MWScqLD9uqAkOjVLrbEtOM=; -Version:Content-Type; jXzP2VA0nhsQU=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  -Version:Content-Type;
  osGU7XKDomGpM=;
Message-ID: <251625.83361.qm@web111803.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: 6FhDuiH9h.nF4XgpG4M-
Received: from [212.117.162.24] by web111803.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 01 Feb 2010 10:15:15 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/9.1.10 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 10:15:15 -0800 (PST)
Subject: My dear xxx!
To: xxx xxx <xxx@googlemail.com>
In-Reply-To: <78c79b21002010735x78d40r73fa4a420a8e943@mail.gmail.com>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-810298310-1265048115=:83361"

--0-810298310-1265048115=:83361
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

« Zuletzt geändert: 16. August 2016 um 08:13 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #22 - 02. Februar 2010 um 15:36

Diese Mail kommt ebenfalls über Luxemburg

Code
Alles auswählen
Lookup IP Address: 212.117.162.24

Hostname:	d018.com
      ISP:	root eSolutions
      Organization:	root eSolutions
      Proxy:	Suspected network sharing device.
      Type:	Unknown
      Blacklist:

State/Region:	03
      City:	Steinsel

Zitat:

Received: from [212.117.162.24] by web111803.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 01 Feb 2010 10:15:15 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/9.1.10 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 10:15:15 -0800 (PST)

« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Februar 2010 um 15:36 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #23 - 02. Februar 2010 um 22:40

To the ticket:

KLM has codesharing with Aeroflot. Because of this the ticket can be true.
But there is one big mistake. The ticket has been sold on January 29! But she sent the copy of the ticket on January 27! It is a real ticket from 2009 (barcode) and a bit too worthy!

The most expensive price for a oneway ticket is 63,287 Euro in the Economy Class!

« Zuletzt geändert: 16. August 2016 um 08:14 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2] 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema