Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Jon Walter <jonwalterphx@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 3076 mal)

sister-act
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Dörfles-Esbach
Jon Walter <jonwalterphx@yahoo.com>
18. Dezember 2009 um 21:15

Smiley Und wieder von Tagged der mich doch soooooooooooo gern  Smiley würde. Die Bilder sind von seinem Profil und seiner späteren Mail

Jon W 
Last Active: 2 days ago
Profile Views: 229 times
Profile Skin: Default

Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight

1.Inboxmail Zitat:
To:Me
Date:Sonntag, 22. November 2009 22:48:26
Subject:Hello Pretty, How's it going ...

Hello Pretty, How's it going out there? I go by the name jon walter,but my friends prefer to call me walter.i am 45 yrs old,i came across your profile and picture on this site and i found it interesting so i decided to give you a note on here,i would like to exchange messages with you and see what happens from there,i am a single man who is looking to start up a long term relationship with the right woman that knows how to treat and cuddle a man,i think it is high time i get a woman who can care for me.lets get to know each other better and see what we have in common.let's see what we could make out of these,Already i read your profile and i think with the little i have read am impressed. i rarely come up here so i would really like for you to drop me a note in my private email id (Jonwalterphx@yahoo.com)one more thing before i go, send me a message first telling me who you are before trying to add me on your messengers list orelse i would decline you request if i get confused of who you are ..lol......hoping to read from you on there soon. Love Awaits, Jon .

Inboxmail Zitat:
To:Me
Date:Mittwoch, 9. Dezember 2009 16:55:59
Subject:Re: Hello Pretty, How's it going ...

I am so delighted to have your quick response and i must say that it really shows how fast we can get along with knowing each other,i really want to know alot about you,what happened to your past relationships? whats your background,your goals, dreams,interests and anything else you want to tell me about you,i would like to know about your aims,goals and objectives in life,your hobbies,about your family in general,sorry am a little bit inquisitive,i ask too much questions,well i ask all this because i want to know and learn everything about you,I just don't believe in only looks or age but more importantly is one's nature.I believe we can live without something if we have someone to live for..have been lonely for some years now,if you think of life sometimes you feel frustrated but life it worthless without getting to love someone and the person loving you in return.you can you chat with me on my yahoo Jonwalterphx@yahoo.com,do you have a personal mail id..hope to read from you soon.
Regards,
Jon

« Zuletzt geändert: 14. März 2010 um 11:55 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Re: Jon Walter <jonwalterphx@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 18. Dezember 2009 um 21:21

Smiley Den Anfangstext seiner Mail hab ich im Forum gefunden unter dem Namen: Dylan Hamilton und dann auch öfter auf Google

Smiley Smiley

Blackbox Zitat:
Von: Jon walter <jonwalterphx@yahoo.com> 
An: xxx@gmx.de 
Kopie:  
Betreff: its nice to hear from you 
Datum: 15.12.2009 15:40:13 

Hello xxx,
    Well can i start by thanking  you so much for getting back in touch with me as it actually made my day!!!, you sound like all i want, i need my perfect match. I am really going to put a lot of effort to talk to you in hopes it will provide you with a good understanding of who I am, what I am all about, and what has made me the person I am today. The reason I am going to write a letter rather than just send a message is because I am serious about wanting to establish a quality friendship with you, and because of the fact I rarely contact anyone on here, so when I do you can be rest assured I am serious about my intentions.i joined that site late so i hardly know much about uploading much pictures and some other things,i'm just giving it a try to see if this will work out for me. Although i am not in a rush about this,We need to get  knowing each other first and see if we are compatible. But just before i go, below is a little about me and what i am looking for in a woman of my choice .i am smart and intelligent man to the core, loving,caring,very nice, honest, understanding, trustworthy,intellectual,loving,open-minded,friendly, sophisticated, easygoing, Stubborn, romantic,responsible and some of my friends do say that i am a down to earth person and to say it all a man with a good sense of humor.I am Looking for an Honest Loving and  caring woman,a woman who will treat me like the a king to her heart and also respect me as a man.i don't mind to settle down in anywhere of the world,it all depend on the place where i find love and where my dream woman comes from.I Live In Mesa  Arizona. I Live E catalina Avenue off Gilbert & broadway street.Am a old graduate of University Of Arizona,Engineering Department..I am building contract and currently in Africa (Nigeria) for Job Offer.i don't really know much about this computer of a thing,i tried to send some pictures with this message but am not sure i did it properly,pls let me know if you got this pictures in your next message.I believe a relationship should be based on honesty, communication and respect as well as mutual caring, complete trust and monogamy,my chat ID is jonwalterphx.Looking forward to hearing from you and getting to know you.

Regards

Jon

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <jonwalterphx@yahoo.com>
X-Flags: 1001
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxx@gmx.de
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 15 Dec 2009 14:40:15 -0000
Received: from web113101.mail.gq1.yahoo.com (HELO web113101.mail.gq1.yahoo.com) [98.136.165.98]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx087) with SMTP; 15 Dec 2009 15:40:15 +0100
Received: (qmail 17897 invoked by uid 60001); 15 Dec 2009 14:40:14 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1260888013; bh=k/6vZXJNupv0L6Nfk0qPQPTYhmLkvqoeN6aPBi4q0TI=; tent-Type; 6EU+OujMTVCsc=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  382nP92OtOwO4=;
Message-ID: <921318.15822.qm@web113101.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: 
Received: from [41.219.203.157] by web113101.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 15 Dec 2009 06:40:13 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/9.0.19 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 06:40:13 -0800 (PST)
Subject: its nice  to hear  from you
To: xxx@gmx.de
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-2018059285-1260888013=:15822"
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam);
Detail=5D7Q89H36p6bXxcrsrJm0v0EspSTn0KKMELEJ6XqONUFDMs4g9XZz1LJEfr/7ggbvDzPt
qRzk3PNPgJlbdB832vWpRFKtZfnoe1bejjLsaDGevpSiVoLTM3LSTZ79efi0RyGw37PvkiCBU8x8
IIjPg==V1;
X-GMX-UID: 6a0efoAteWU61cz/8XZzL/c5U3U4N88S

« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Dezember 2009 um 21:27 von sister-act »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #2 - 18. Dezember 2009 um 21:33

Zitat:

Zitat:
I am building contract and currently in Africa (Nigeria) for Job Offer

Kommen tut er ja von Mesa, AZ, seine Mail kommt aber aus NG. Aber er sagt ja, dass er in NG zur Zeit arbeitet. Dann werd ich mal nach einem Pass von ihm fragen!!!!!!

Code
Alles auswählen
Lookup IP Address: 41.219.203.157

General Information
Hostname: dial-pool42.lg.starcomms.net
ISP: Starcomms Nigeria (v4 allocation)
Organization: Starcomms Nigeria (v4 allocation)
Proxy: None detected
Type: Dial-up
Blacklist: 1x 

Geo-Location Information

« Zuletzt geändert: 10. Dezember 2011 um 23:08 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #3 - 18. Dezember 2009 um 21:42

Smiley Die Antwort kam aber schnell, nach einer Passanforderung kam auch prompt der Pass  Smiley Sogar in doppelter Ausfertigung

Blackbox Zitat:
Von: Jon walter <jonwalterphx@yahoo.com> 
An: xxx@gmx.de 
Kopie:  
Betreff: Re: Hi my dear 
Datum: 16.12.2009 13:28:20 

Hi xxx
Thanks for writting me again,i am really interested in getting to know u and be more than a friend,i will tell you a little about me and i will be looking to know more about you until we are able to meet someday and learn more in person.I am really sorry about  your  experience on the internet but i would like  to let you know that I am not  one  of  those  criminals,I have  attached  my Passport  to this message  for you to be sure of me and i want you  to send me  your  passport  as  well in your  reply, I am just here in Nigeria  for  work, I  told you i am a  building contractor and just here for  building construction.I am a  real man Looking for a  real woman, someone i can love  who will love  me the  same,I'm an easy-going, optimistic, professionally successful and financially secure man who is comfortable with who I am, possessed of a sharp wit and a wry sense of humor. I can be outspoken on some subjects but can appreciate other's opinions. I'm firmly in touch with my creative and artistic self and have forged careers in creative fields. I'm as handy around the house as I am in the kitchen and have completed some ambitious remodeling projects as well as successful parties and dinners (which some people still talk about).  I enjoy the outdoors, jogging, I like dining out (especially candle light dinners) and sunsets on the beach. I love a good talk, a long walk and a star filled tropical night. I like to travel, I am honest, intelligent , easy going and with a good sense of humor . I am dependable, practical, fun to be with and mature, but sometimes I enjoy being childish as well. I'm a very happy person with a positive outlook. I always try to see the good things in life. I am a very affectionate person. I enjoy to pamper and be pampered. I enjoy physical closeness, good conversation and harmony.I enjoy being with people but also need some quiet time occasionally to re-charge. I enjoy the adventure of trying out new things, going to new places with travel being one of my strong interests . The things that I value the most are my,friendships/relationships, health, family and being creative.I enjoy being active (am diligent about exercise but not obsessive)...I swim, walk, run and lift weights to keep me in shape. I am looking for a long term relationship, someone who is honest, who is content with her life. Someone who emotionally stable. Who has a good sense of humor,open to communicate her feelings and thoughts and who is willing to confront and discuss problems when they come up. A woman who is very romantic and gentle side. Who is loving and supportive of her partner. It takes 2 mature individuals who feel that special chemistry, who enjoy each others company, who share the same interests and who are willing to make a commitment and work on it, never taking each other for granted. Being ready to forget and forgive, to live and let live. I believe a relationship should be based on honesty, communication and respect as well as mutual caring, complete trust and monogamy.please i would  love you to download yahoo messanger  so that we  can chat on learn more  about  each other,my yahoo ID  is jonwalterphx@yahoo.com..Looking forward to hearing from you and getting to know you.
Jon. 

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <jonwalterphx@yahoo.com>
X-Flags: 1001
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxx@gmx.de
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 16 Dec 2009 12:28:25 -0000
Received: from omp109.mail.gq1.yahoo.com (HELO omp109.mail.gq1.yahoo.com) [67.195.9.105]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx006) with SMTP; 16 Dec 2009 13:28:25 +0100
Received: (qmail 82650 invoked by uid 1000); 16 Dec 2009 12:28:23 -0000
Received: (qmail 42492 invoked by uid 60001); 16 Dec 2009 12:28:22 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1260966501; bh=FUhjC0MV4gWA66vidnLVrIBnrPf5MtBfExRNtrcpHFk=; -Version:Content-Type; Idmw8hdy+juMU=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  -Version:Content-Type;
  gImyrLOrD/JjI=;
Message-ID: <686265.41628.qm@web113108.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: gP56N9tr_96vDcBMiDp2M2FKHoYOT51gFzxdKDnKhAE2W.JSw8oCeA--
Received: from [72.11.124.154] by web113108.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 16 Dec 2009 04:28:21 PST
X-RocketSRV: showStationery=1987195193@mc.mail.yahoo.com
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/9.0.19 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 04:28:20 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Hi my dear
To: xxx@gmx.de
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-1570766485-1260966501=:41628"
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam);
Detail=5D7Q89H36p6bXxcrsrJm0v0EspSTn0KKvUma7YsOZFCzEBa6pzoU95cSqi7LeXyKdDxU4
P6UXRNFY7k7sHPy+k/Jb55x6zLZKsjmpykC9AaXtPw/CR9hn9Nr1o3P/edBxmDesFYCoytYgIcle
CmeFA==V1;
X-GMX-UID: E7tdeCIaODBo187/8WdMc7I1Ji9SWpKi

« Zuletzt geändert: 26. Januar 2011 um 17:26 von Uli »  

100003106_-_Walter_2.jpg ( 81 KB | Downloads )
100003106_-_Walter_2.jpg
100003106_-_Walter.jpg ( 74 KB | Downloads )
100003106_-_Walter.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #4 - 18. Dezember 2009 um 21:48

Zitat:

Jetzt kommt seine Mail aus Portland, OR. Wie macht er das bloß, wenn er doch in NG arbeitet. 

Code
Alles auswählen
General Information
Hostname: 72.11.124.154
ISP: Integra Telecom
Organization: Integra Telecom
Proxy: None detected
Type: Cable/DSL
Blacklist: 0x

Geo-Location Information

State/Region: OR
City: Portland

Code
Alles auswählen
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  72.11.124.154
Auskunft mit der Webseite http://www.mein-whois.de

Auskunft durch den Whois-Servers whois.arin.net

% see also  http://www.mein-whois.de/info?72.11.124.154

OrgName:    Integra Telecom, Inc.
OrgID:      ITCM
Address:    1201 NE Lloyd
Address:    Suite 500
City:       Portland
StateProv:  OR
PostalCode: 97232

« Zuletzt geändert: 10. Dezember 2011 um 23:08 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #5 - 18. Dezember 2009 um 22:36

Bei dem Pass würden mir ja glatt die Brillengläser herausfallen, wenn ich ein Brille tragen täte!

Sofort fallen die Bastelarbeiten ins Auge, bei der farbigen Variante noch brutaler. Mit etwas Geduld und längerer grafischer Arbeit wäre es vielleicht sogar möglich, Teile des ursprünglichen Textes wiederherzustellen.

Ich wusste bisher auch noch nicht, dass der amerikanische Pass 10 Jahre und zwei Tage gültig ist! Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Auch sollte er sich mal überlegen, wann er eigentlich geboren wurde! Am 1. Januar 1950 oder am 4.4.64!

Dann hat er die Platzhalter nach Lust und Laune verteilt, doch leider nicht korrekt in der ersten Zeile!

Als Ausgabeort für den Pass hat er sich die Zahl 70 einfallen lassen. Nur die gibt es hierfür nicht!
Die Passnummer hat er von einem Muster abgeschrieben, wie es bei Mark Williams noch deutlich auf dem Pass gleicher Nummer steht: 

http://anti-scam.de/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1251237522/5#3

Beim Passbild fehlt oben das Siegel!
« Zuletzt geändert: 20. Dezember 2009 um 10:19 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #6 - 20. Dezember 2009 um 10:20

@ Uli

... und unterschrieben hat die faule Smiley den Paß auch nicht.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema