Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2]  Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Grace / Maravella <graceesumba@ymail.com> <worthygod208@yahoo.com> <triodosbanplc.scotland@webcity.zzn.com> <mr.stephen_hester_rbs@yahoo.co.uk> <rbsbanksinfo@aol.co.uk> <barris_ben_lawchambers@yahoo.co.uk> <benlawchambers@gmail.com> <benn_ndiayelawchambers@maktoob.com> (Gelesen: 8072 mal)

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator
Paragraphenreiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit

Servus

Standort: Oberpfalz
Re: Grace / Maravella <graceesumba@ymail.com> <worthygod208@yahoo.com> <triodosbanplc.scotland@webcity.zzn.com> <mr.stephen_hester_rbs@yahoo.co.uk> <rbsbanksinfo@aol.co.uk> <barris_ben_lawchambers@yahoo.co.uk> <benlawchambers@gmail.com> <benn_ndiayelawchambers@maktoob.com>
Antwort #15 - 02. Januar 2010 um 22:18

Ausnahmsweise soll ich mal eine Bank kontaktieren   Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

My Dearest,

I thank you once again this morning.I will also like to see you face to face,i like you very much and i want you to know that before i contact you is the will of God that me and you to know each other and you are the type of man i am looking forward to spend the rest of my life with.I am not going to give your love to anyother man you will satisfy me,so needless of looking for another man. Please and please help me.

Please i have not told any one except you about the existence of this  money and i will lik you to please keep itsecret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it and am using the church computer to write you,Remember i trust you honey that is why i am giving you all this informations. My love is for you and you alone,You can call the Revrend and ask him the best time to call me the number once again   (00221-76-66-76-843). Please try the number again because i will like you to call me and ask me any question you want,

I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.You will have 20% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice.In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my 6.5 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.

The contact informations of the bank is as follows,

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND.

This email id is direct to the Transfer officer: Mr Stephen Hester.

( mr.stephen_hester_rbs@yahoo.co.uk ) or ( rbsbanksinfo@aol.co.uk )   

Transfer officer: Mr Stephen Hester.
Tele:  +447031883708 / +447031883808
Fax:44-70-3192-6689

Contact them now on how to transfer the 6.5 millon dollars deposited by my late of which i am the next of kin.I have maped out 20% for your assistance and 5% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer.My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage it. As i told you before,this  camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as
possible.

Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from the money for me to prepare my travelling documents to meet with you in your country. for a better life ok,

have a wonderful day, Am waiting to hear from you soonest!.
Yours forever in love,
Miss Maravella.

Spoiler für Quelltext Sonatel:

Received: from [213.154.93.217] by web45704.mail.sp1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 02 Jan 2010 13:00:58 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/9.0.20 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 13:00:58 -0800 (PST)

Dann werde ich mal Dr. jur. Fickn Willi anrufen - er wird bald gebraucht   Zwinkernd Zwinkernd Zwinkernd Zwinkernd Zwinkernd
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. Januar 2010 um 20:32 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Indikation
Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Re: Grace / Maravella <graceesumba@ymail.com> <worthygod208@yahoo.com> <triodosbanplc.scotland@webcity.zzn.com> <mr.stephen_hester_rbs@yahoo.co.uk> <rbsbanksinfo@aol.co.uk> <barris_ben_lawchambers@yahoo.co.uk> <benlawchambers@gmail.com> <benn_ndiayelawchambers@maktoob.com>
Antwort #16 - 05. Januar 2010 um 19:29

Die Bank hat geschrieben    Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

For Your Kind Attention. 

Sir,

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/ Wire Transfer to write you because of your mail which we have received in our bank.

Actually, we have earlier been told about you by the young lady Miss Diane ( the next of kin ) of our Late customer Dr.Banabas Diane. that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with our bank.

Late Dr.Banabas Diane is our late customer with sum substantial amount of money he deposit with us. Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin, ( You are welcome and also to asure you that every thing will be succesfull ). However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund to your bank account, we will like you to send the followings documents immediately to our bank:

1. A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf.

Note:This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer due to her refugee status in Senegal and according to our banking policy.

2. The death certificate of late Dr.Banabas Diane ( Her deceased father)  confirming his death.

3. A copy of Deposit Certificate issued to Dr.Banabas Diane by our bank

4. An Affidavit of support from the Senegalese high court with her signature on it.

Note:The above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest, yours and the next of kin after the transfer has been made. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made.

We promise to give our customers the best of our services.Should you have any question(s),please contact  Excutive Director Mr Stephen Hester- on  e-mail ( mr.stephen_hester_rbs@yahoo.co.uk )

Philip Hampton ( The Chairman of Royal Bank of Scotland )
Deputy Chief Executive ( Gordon Pell ) / Group Finance Director ( Guy Whittaker )  Head of Legal ( Miller McLean ) ( rbsbanksinfo@aol.co.uk )

Miss Lorisa Osteen.(For Accounts Dept) 
Telephone :  /
Fax-Nu +447031926689
Yours Faithfully,
Mr Stephen Hester

Group Chief Executive Royal Bank Of Scotland  ( RBS )
Mr Stephen Hester.
Stephen Hester
We promise to give you the best of our service.
Thanks.

Spoiler für Quelltext 41 IP SONATEL:

From - Mon Jan 04 18:17:31 2010
X-Account-Key: account8
X-UIDL: UID157-1253562973
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-Mozilla-Keys:                                                                                 
Return-Path: <rbsbanksinfo@aol.co.uk>
X-Original-To: xxx@arcor.de
Received: from mail-in-09.arcor-online.net (mail-in-09.arcor-online.net [151.189.21.49])
     by mail-in-10-z2.arcor-online.net (Postfix) with ESMTP id C39A423D32A
     for <xxx@arcor.de>; Mon,  4 Jan 2010 09:33:08 +0100 (CET)
Received: from imr-da03.mx.aol.com (imr-da03.mx.aol.com [205.188.105.145])
     by mx.arcor.de (Postfix) with ESMTP id D56871AF3D1
     for <xxx@arcor.de>; Mon,  4 Jan 2010 09:33:07 +0100 (CET)
X-DKIM: Sendmail DKIM Filter v2.8.2 mx.arcor.de D56871AF3D1
Received: from imo-ma02.mx.aol.com (imo-ma02.mx.aol.com [64.12.78.137])
     by imr-da03.mx.aol.com (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id o048WtvB026307
     for <xxx@arcor.de>; Mon, 4 Jan 2010 03:32:55 -0500
Received: from rbsbanksinfo@aol.co.uk
     by imo-ma02.mx.aol.com  (mail_out_v42.5.) id e.c27.759c3265 (43983)
      for <xxx@arcor.de>; Mon, 4 Jan 2010 03:32:51 -0500 (EST)
Received: from smtprly-db02.mx.aol.com (smtprly-db02.mx.aol.com [205.188.249.153]) by cia-dd04.mx.aol.com (v127.7) with ESMTP id MAILCIADD048-5c394b41a7a91c5; Mon, 04 Jan 2010 03:32:51 -0500
Received: from webmail-d020 (webmail-d020.sim.aol.com [205.188.181.25]) by smtprly-db02.mx.aol.com (v127.7) with ESMTP id MAILSMTPRLYDB027-5c394b41a7a91c5; Mon, 04 Jan 2010 03:32:41 -0500
References: <4B3FB762.1070404@arcor.de>
To: xxx@arcor.de
Subject: ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND / FROM THE DESK OF MR STEPHEN HESTER.
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2010 03:32:41 -0500
X-AOL-IP: 41.214.33.134
In-Reply-To: <4B3FB762.1070404@arcor.de>
X-MB-Message-Source: WebUI
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-MB-Message-Type: User
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; 
boundary="--------MB_8CC5B2F9D949347_1DE0_17B3B_webmail-d020.sysops.aol.com"
X-Mailer: AOL Webmail 30109-STANDARD
Received: from 41.214.33.134 by webmail-d020.sysops.aol.com (205.188.181.25) with HTTP (WebMailUI); Mon, 04 Jan 2010 03:32:41 -0500
Message-Id: <8CC5B2F9D8D6F1E-1DE0-BD2B@webmail-d020.sysops.aol.com>
X-Spam-Flag:NO
X-AOL-SENDER: rbsbanksinfo@aol.co.uk
X-DCC-ARCOR-Metrics: mail-in-10-z2 1241; Body=1 Fuz1=1 Fuz2=1
X-Arcor-Antispam:  SPF_NONE
X-ArcorSpamBlocker: Spamcount: 0 Sensitivity: 10
X-Antivirus: avast! (VPS 100103-0, 03.01.2010), Inbound message
X-Antivirus-Status: Clean

Ach - immer diese Formalitäten   Ärgerlich Ärgerlich Ärgerlich Ärgerlich Ärgerlich
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Januar 2010 um 08:16 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #17 - 06. Januar 2010 um 21:59

Post von meiner Süssen   Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen

My Dearest,

Thank's for  your ability to help me transfer my money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you, it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy person.

Please remember that, before i gave you the information it is the will of God that me and you know each other,i have not told  any body about this money the only people that knows about it is you and me no one again knows about it (since my parent's are dead).

So,i will also advise you to please keep it to yourself because i am afraid of loosing the money to people who will disappoint me when the money gets to there care that was why it took me time to tell you about it and i promise you this from my heart (I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU) and i equally expect the same from you.   

Now,regarding the requests the bank needs from us i have with me here the
Deposit Certificate of the fund (which i willl give to the lawyer when he agrees to help us) and the death certificate, (which i will also give him,so he can send them to you with the power of attorney) I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney,i have informed the Revrend about it and he gave me the contact of the lawyer below,he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp and also a registered member in (Senegalaise Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us.

Please i will like you to contact him through email and phone today,when your contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney in your name to enable the tranfer of my (Late) father's ACCOUNT in
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND to the account  in Your country.

His contact informations are as follows,

Name .................Barr. Ben. Ndiaye

E maill add.........( barris_ben_lawchambers@yahoo.co.uk)
                           ( benn_ndiayelawchambers@maktoob.com ) or                                      (benlawchambers@gmail.com)
Office tel.No......... 00221-77-24-16-951

So, i will like you to contact him for the preparing of the power of attorney Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agree to help us!.

Please i will like you to first of all get the money transfered and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my documents for travelling to meet with you in your country for the rest of my life, thank you once again, and God bless you,the Rev father phone number that you will use to rich me once again 00221-76-66-76-843.
have a wonlderful day,
i love you.
With Love from the deepest part of my heart,
Yours forever in love,
Miss Maravella.

Received: from [41.214.34.33] by web45706.mail.sp1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 05 Jan 2010 23:59:44 PST
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 23:59:44 -0800 (PST)

Ich muss mal Dr. jur. Fickn Willi anrufen - ich hoffe er ist nicht besoffen   Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht

Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #18 - 06. Januar 2010 um 22:01

Guter Service von George - das Schreiben an den Anwalt   Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

My Darling, Please you can send this to him now ok.

Dear Sir,

I am a Foreign partner to Miss Maravella Diane and i want you to prepare a power of attorney in my name to enable the tranfer of her (Late) father's money from ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND to my account  in my country. please kindly inform what information you need from me in preparing the document in my name.

Yours Faithfully,

Jochen Maller.

His contact informations are as follows,

Name .................Barr. Ben. Ndiaye

E maill add.........( barris_ben_lawchambers@yahoo.co.uk)
                           ( benn_ndiayelawchambers@maktoob.com ) or                                      (benlawchambers@gmail.com)
Office tel.No......... 00221-77-24-16-951

so darling, you have to contact him in this way. i am waiting to hear from you soon. And i love you honey.
have a wonderful day
i love you and i cant wait to be with you.
Yours Maravella.

Received: from [41.214.34.33] by web45712.mail.sp1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 06 Jan 2010 00:02:24 PST
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 00:02:24 -0800 (PST)

Na endlich - sie liebt mich. Hat ja ewig gedauert   Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #19 - 07. Januar 2010 um 19:34

Der Anwalt hat sich gemeldet    Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht

BARR. BEN. LAW. CHAMBER

Attension,

Sequel to your e-mail on the issue of helping you and your partner to procure the necessary documents required by the ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND, to make your claims and transfer to your account. We are happy to be honored and promise to assist and represent you in all assigns.

Now, i will go and make inquiries from the Federal High Court to know how much  it will cost to get the required documenst, then i will get back to you.

So before then kindly complete the form bellow in order for us to have your information's for the preparations of the documents with your full name and address.

1.   Your First Name.:.....................
  2.   Your Last name.:......................
  3.    Your Partner's Full Name.:......
  4.   Your Home address.:................
  5.   Your Office address.:................
  6.   Your telephone.:................... ....
  7.   Fax number.:...................... ......
  8.   Country and code.:..................
  9.   Occupation.:.................. ..........
10.   Age.:.......................... ...............

I will get back to you immediately after my inquiries from the Federal High Court. So kindly complete the form before then.

Should you have any question, contact me at . 00221-77-24-16-951.

(benn_ndiayelawchambers@maktoob.com )
( barris_ben_lawchambers@yahoo.co.uk) or  (benlawchambers@gmail.com)

Spoiler für Quelltext:

Received: from [120.28.64.85] by web24714.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 07 Jan 2010 07:50:43 GMT
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 07:50:43 +0000 (GMT)
From: Barris Ben Ndiaye <barris_ben_lawchambers@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Barrister. Ben .Ndiaye. (ESQ)

Die Headerauswertung hat mich dann doch erstaunt:

Code
Alles auswählen
inetnum:      120.28.64.0 - 120.28.127.255
netname:      GBB-SAN-JUAN
descr:        GBB SAN JUAN
admin-c:      AA400-AP
tech-c:       JV60-AP
mnt-by:       MAINT-MGR-AP
changed:      staff@globenet.com.ph 20090819
source:       APNIC

person:       Allan Abarquez
nic-hdl:      AA400-AP
e-mail:       aaa81020@globenet.com.ph
address:      12/F Valero Telepark
address:      Valero St.,
address:      Makati City
phone:        +63-2-797-8332
fax-no:       +63-2-797-7177

Ob der gute Barrister meinen Freund Fickn Willi schon kennt?   Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #20 - 07. Januar 2010 um 20:28

Meine Süsse hat auch schon Sehnsucht    Kuss Kuss Kuss Kuss

Please my dearest,

I wrote you yesteraday and gave you a lawyer who will prepare the power of attorney in your name as the bank requested from us. But since then i have not heard from you again. Try and do that as soon as you see the mail. I am worried because i come over there to meet with, my mind is no more here again. All my mind is to meet with you over there for a better by your side. Please make sure that every thing comes true as soon as possible ok.
I am exepeting to hear from you soonest.
Thanks,
Maravella

Spoiler für Quelltext wieder Philippinen:

Received: from [120.28.64.78] by web45713.mail.sp1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 07 Jan 2010 01:57:48 PST
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 01:57:48 -0800 (PST)

Da scheint Chicken George wohl eine Filiale gegründet zu haben   Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #21 - 11. Januar 2010 um 16:59

Meine schwarze Perle ist mit Putzen fertig   hä? hä? hä? hä?

My love,

Good morning to you and how are you doing over there today? Hope all is well with in every aspect of life. If so to God be the glory. So tell me, how was your weekend and how did you spend it without me by your side. How i wish i was over there with you by your side. Ooooh my God!!! It would have been more sweeter and enjoying with us. Mine, i was here thinking about you and the very day i will set my eyes on you. Which i know that God is going to do for me soonest. So please try your best to see that the documents is prepared immediately so that i come over to meet with you for a better life with you by your side.

I have just finished cleaning the Rev's office now and i will be going back to the hostel room,So i open my mail box now to read your amil and also write you before Rev will come in, But i did not see any mail from you, Please what happend is any thing the matter? I  contacted the lawyer for the information which he asked for?. Please try your possible to see that the docuements are prepared immediately. As you can see that its the only thing holding the transfer now. I cannot have peace of mind till i see the documents prepared. Please i will like you to call me because i really want to hear your sweet voice.

I will be hoping to hear from you ok.

Thanks a lot my dearest,
Yours Maravella

Spoiler für Quelltext:

Received: from [213.154.94.119] by web45710.mail.sp1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 11 Jan 2010 01:20:52 PST
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 01:20:52 -0800 (PST)

Ah - jetzt sind wir wieder in Afrika:

Code
Alles auswählen
IP-Adresse:	 	213.154.94.119
Provider:	 	Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega
Organisation:	 	SONATEL - National Telecom Company

OK OK - ich habe Willi schon mal wachbekommen  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2] 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema