Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Kerry Roger <leolovesmiles@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 1311 mal)

sister-act
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Dörfles-Esbach
Kerry Roger <leolovesmiles@yahoo.com>
23. November 2009 um 23:28

Smiley Der hat mich auf Tagged angeschrieben und ich habe seinen About-Me-Text und ein weiteres Profil von ihm auf MiGente.com gefunden.

Auf MiGente heißt er "leolovesmiles1", was auch seine Mail-AD ist, sein Alter ist dasselbe, nur kommt er da aus UK.

SmileySmiley

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
Kerry Roger 
Profile URL: http://www.tagged.com/kerry_r
Last Active: 3 hours ago
Profile Views: 64 times
Profile Skin: Default

Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight
About Me
About Me: I'm very thankful that I am at peace with the past, that the present moment is beautiful, and that I have great expectations for the future. I look forward to someday sharing life passionately with a loving partner. Until then, I intend to remain mindfully in the moment, neither stuck in thoughts of the past or racing to thoughts of the future. This way I can pay attention to the one I am with and learn who she truly is, rather than hope she is who I want her to be. Does this make sense? Walking & talking quietly is my favorite way to get to know someone new. Locally, my favorite outdoor spots are Hamilton's Pool, the Barton Creek greenbelt, the Town Lake hike and bike trail, Zilker Botanical Gardens, Bastrop state park, and others I'll show you myself. I’m told I have an attractive smile & sparkling sense of humor… I enjoy life, and it probably shows. Life really is good, and the best truly is yet to come! I enjoy making people smile; simply looking a store clerk in the eye & giving a sincere compliment invariably makes us both feel good.

Inboxmail

To:Me
Date:Donnerstag, 19. November 2009 00:34:53
Subject:Hi there i am Kerry ...

Hi there i am Kerry i'm single and searching and thats why i'm on the tagged to find my ideal match ,i would love to know you better i, think we could & would have lots of fun with each other we could hang out spending time with good stimulating conversation doing all kinds of fun & exciting things as sharing our fantasies together getting to know each other being friends having a real relationship with you, you'll find Im also very flexible as well so lets talk getting our fun with each other started.you could reach me on my private mail address leolovesmiles@yahoo you can also add me on ur yahoo messenger we can chat and talk better while we get know each other better there...I would love you to mail me in my private mail email i gave you now i hope to hear frm you soon. Kerry..
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. November 2012 um 00:57 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr30502 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
sister-act
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Dörfles-Esbach
Re: Kerry Roger <leolovesmiles@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 23. November 2009 um 23:40

Dann die Mail von dem Früchtchen  Smiley Smiley

Am a man of substance and quality.I have a zest for living and strong sense of fun and adventure as well as a level of comfort of who I am and what I've become. I love this thing called wisdom...wish it came earlier in the game of life I love making people laugh wether it's with my sarcasm, my unique perspective, my goofy nature or a combination of them. I've been accused of both "never having a bad day," "never letting things get to me," and "never getting nervous." Those people are currently being delt with by people whom I can not mention (actually now that you even know...).

She must be open-minded, non-materialistic, optimistic, persistant,loving affectionate, romantic, sarcastic, goofy, intelligent (not necessarily college educated), love kids, be trusting, loyal, good communicator, good listener, laid back quick witted and caring.Drop me a line if you're interested. Looking forward to hearing from you. 
Are you looking for that special romantic connection you hope will last a lifetime? Maybe we're the perfect match.Do you have a messenger where we can chat like yahoo or hotmail so we can chat and get to know each other better ...I am eager to meet you.

Kerry 

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <leolovesmiles@yahoo.com>
X-Flags: 1001
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxx@gmx.de
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 22 Nov 2009 10:23:25 -0000
Received: from web113114.mail.gq1.yahoo.com (HELO web113114.mail.gq1.yahoo.com) [98.136.165.111]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx086) with SMTP; 22 Nov 2009 11:23:25 +0100
Received: (qmail 59341 invoked by uid 60001); 22 Nov 2009 10:23:24 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1258885404; bh=sUwv6/w1+N8T4vDEaB93E6gPxGkGCWlvhpaS2/peoc8=; tent-Type; ZQrh2i44XrCDg=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  /8++Hmtczf+z0=;
Message-ID: <16079.58757.qm@web113114.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: ZyY66E8aeNpBRQn0U93t
Received: from [41.219.234.201] by web113114.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 22 Nov 2009 02:23:23 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/8.1.6 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 02:23:23 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Kerry from Tagged ..
To: xxx@gmx.de
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-757838139-1258885403=:58757"
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam);
Detail=5D7Q89H36p6bXxcrsrJm0v0EspSTn0KKFegZ7f05PZhDnmG0BpYBV3yanS4Efcr/J2R+Z
S7sVDH1WRwSRz20YIfDxVz9BcLYBvhi0ZPmWyX51abuncS+MfijGav/yBWsYrTc/pJ4uJmLfjt+E
gPr/w==V1;
X-GMX-UID: V1dvISlWaHI/2d7MpCYlgxBqamdhZIT6
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. November 2012 um 00:58 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang