Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Bajona David Doe / David B <everythingforeverything_2009@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 3381 mal)

sister-act
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Dörfles-Esbach
Bajona David Doe / David B <everythingforeverything_2009@yahoo.com>
07. November 2009 um 23:05

Hier einmal einer aus Malta, wers glaubt wird seelig, der mich auf Tagged angeschrieben hat  Smiley

David B
David B moments ago
David B has no status Griesgrämig 
David B 
Last Active: a day ago
Profile Views: 765 times
Profile Skin: Default
Tagline: love is not about loving someone without flaws but loving someone with so many flaws and loving each flaws like it is some quality

Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship, Networking
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight
About Me
Music: any soft music that can relax the body and soul
Movies: my daughter and my late wife
TV: anything interseting and funny
Books: Angel and Demons,Davincci Code and Octopus
Sports: footbal and skoober diving
Interests: anything that can have a positive impact on the world
Dreams: to be the best that i can be
Best Features: .............i think it is my smile

Inboxmail Zitat:
To:Me
Date:Donnerstag, 29. Oktober 2009 14:26:41
Subject:Hello

How can we trust love, and be sure it will last?We gave our hearts to others, many times in the past. We shed many tears, and built many fears And now we're afraid to let our hearts go.Because of the pain we've come to know.But if we are to love again, we have to take the chance.And trust our hearts, our only guide, to find that true Romance.So if we hide the Rose from the light, we'll never see it grow.But if we plant it in the sun, we know the Rose will glow.So tear down the Iron Gate you built so high and open up the door.The love you find may be the kind, that you've been searching for.We know that deep within there is a special part.And we know for love to live, there has to be a spark.And when that spark, grows to a flame.The heart we gave is never the same.The days begin and end with songs.And to that newfound love your heart belongs.You walk on clouds of fluffy white.Knowing and trusting that your heart is right.The Rose will glow and love will grow.And make a spectacular sight.For all that see the Rose, will see the petals bright.I am sorry for my rude way of introduction,anyway,i go by the name Bajona David Doe,i am maltese by nationality and a self employed engineer,I was just browsing through and i bumped into ur profile.something prompted me to write  you,I am the father to a wonderful daughter.  I am a very loving and supportive person to those who are a part of my life, whether they are friends or family. I am sensitive, outgoing, patient, and an excellent communicator. I think communication is so critical to the success of a good friendship and even more so to the well being of a serious relationship. I am loyal, spontaneous, generous, and have a good sense of humor. When I date someone, I am totally committed to the relationship and give it my full attention. I value family and friendships above all else. I don't believe in a "perfect match" but I definitely believe there is someone out there who will click with me immediately when I meet her. I know she is out there.I am looking for someone who has a strong sense of self yet is sensitive, kind hearted, and is an overall happy person. Happy people are infectious and I choose to be around those to have a great attitude and outlook on life,I especially look forward to meeting someone who not only shares common interests with me but can introduce me to new ideas and experiences. The world is a big place and there is so much I would love to discover and share with the right person....i think this is enough for now, i hope to hear from you soon. Take perfect care of yourself and be good.

Thoughts
Bajona.D.Doe
« Zuletzt geändert: 24. November 2009 um 23:39 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Re: Bajona David Doe / David B <everythingforeverything_2009@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 07. November 2009 um 23:23

Seine Mail kommt natürlich aus Lagos, NG und nicht aus Malta  Smiley Smiley

Blackbox Zitat:
Hello xxxxx,
            I am so glad to read from you  and now i dont have any choice but give you an insight into my world........I am a classy and fun guy who takes pride in his family and self.I am a very loving and supportive person to those who are a part of my life, whether they are friends or family. I am sensitive, outgoing, patient, and an excellent communicator. I think communication is so critical to the success of a good friendship and even more so to the well being of a serious relationship. I am loyal, spontaneous, generous, and have a good sense of humor. When I date someone, I am totally committed to the relationship and give it my full attention. I value family and friendships above all else. I don't believe in a "perfect match" but I definitely believe there is someone out there who will click with me immediately when I meet her. I know she is out there and that really gives me hope and excitement. I am looking for someone who has a strong sense of self yet is sensitive, kind hearted, and is an overall happy person. Happy people are infectious and I choose to be around those to have a great attitude and outlook on life.... life is too short. If you are passionate about something, I think that is so cool, and you will most likely make your mark on the world. I share myself openly with someone I feel comfortable with and trust, and work hard to make the relationship work. I would like to date someone who is done playing games and is looking for something very serious and concrete more like a relationship devoid of any act of unfaithfulness, I especially look forward to meeting someone who not only shares common interests with me but can introduce me to new ideas and experiences. The world is a big place and there is so much I would love to discover and share with the right person....well i think that is enough for now until i read from you again,here is my yahoo messanger i.d "everythingforeverything_2009"you can add me so that we can get to chat one of this days till then take care and do have a pleasant day
Thots
Bajona

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <everythingforeverything_2009@yahoo.com>
X-Flags: 1001
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxxxx@gmx.de
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 03 Nov 2009 06:30:13 -0000
Received: from web112816.mail.gq1.yahoo.com (HELO web112816.mail.gq1.yahoo.com) [98.136.165.41]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx058) with SMTP; 03 Nov 2009 07:30:13 +0100
Received: (qmail 6577 invoked by uid 60001); 3 Nov 2009 06:30:11 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1257229811; bh=AwBXvvMpvjy2jBd8yL09I0cPZ/3XwVPLYlViySVF8fs=; tent-Type; 2pGeBQ9kxuhzc=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  BKeZWrSGs3VnY=;
Message-ID: <832579.5651.qm@web112816.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: 7i77jhxci6bljmdT6NUeyeEGMhZ84VqkjOH5OL_71mEkViHrDXO7JtgE.Zk_T9.t
Received: from [41.219.248.141] by web112816.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 02 Nov 2009 22:30:11 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailRC/211.6 YahooMailWebService/0.7.361.4
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 22:30:11 -0800 (PST)
From: Bajona Doe <everythingforeverything_2009@yahoo.com>
Subject: Hello (Bajona from tagged.com)
To: xxxx@gmx.de
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-410937608-1257229811=:5651"
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam);
Detail=5D7Q89H36p4L00VTXC6D4q0N+AH0PUCnetdm6+jp8LGPxQjTA5kFyVhx4i9dm8gtEcziC
yoNz9ye38VygtipsavU4QnDciXhT+mFQO1zRyHx0p17o14e9cSpMB8bq1ZxCbXHAP6CDNHgCBDUl
hex8g==V1;
X-GMX-UID: mriGeVImeWU23db462xndFErL0tsZg3a

Code
Alles auswählen
Lookup IP Address: 41.219.248.141

General Information
Hostname: dial-pool87.lg.starcomms.net
ISP: Starcomms Nigeria (v4 allocation)
Organization: Starcomms Nigeria (v4 allocation)
Proxy: None detected
Type: Dial-up

Geo-Location Information

State/Region: 05
City: Lagos
Latitude: 6.4531
Longitude: 3.3958
Area Code:

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #2 - 11. November 2009 um 19:18

Jetzt schreibt mir der  Smiley das er in West Afrika arbeitet und ein Bild war auch noch in der Mail

Zitat:
Von:  Bajona Doe <everythingforeverything_2009@yahoo.com>
An: xxxxx@gmx.de   
Betreff: Re: xxxxxx
Datum: Sun, 08. Nov 2009 12:09:46 

Hello xxxxxx
     I am sorry to read about the death of your husband i know how it feels loosing someone so dear because i too also have my own fair share of life;s dissappointment   I was once married but i lost my wife in an auto accident some few years ago it was very painfull at first but i have put all that behind me, I am a self employed civil engineer that specialized in construction of road, bridges and building of log homes and I do normally work internationally and i am currently in a west African country handling a project,my daughter;s name is louissa,she is a teenager now  she lives full time with my Aunt back home in malta,i am very busy presently because of the magnitude of contract i have on my hands aside from that i am more of a laid back person i spend my weekends at home listening to music and relaxing and if i have to go out i like hanging out in cool quiet spots....well i guess i have to stop now and have my shower because i am almost  late for church i wld really like us to get to chat one of this days i am usually online at night when i am at home you can also have my mobile number +2348063197843,i am attaching the photo of me and my daughter,hope u wld like it.Take care and do have a pleasant day 
Thots
Bajona 

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxxxxx@gmx.de
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 08 Nov 2009 11:09:48 -0000
Received: from web112806.mail.gq1.yahoo.com (HELO web112806.mail.gq1.yahoo.com) [98.136.165.31]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx084) with SMTP; 08 Nov 2009 12:09:48 +0100
Received: (qmail 38433 invoked by uid 60001); 8 Nov 2009 11:09:46 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1257678586; bh=1Nn4lJay/WW0DJCqcnzhe9dMm2qlJpKSYeGipLaYJPM=; tent-Type; iFNQ+Kp6gdY/E=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  4TSuPNbtEeUfU=;
Message-ID: <491611.36241.qm@web112806.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: WnUnVCqz5dHMP0AcCgC_C6Ew0AvyFd0RpMjFF3oga4w9UT.DVMqrvJ.xP0p8M.66fbXBQT0-
Received: from [41.220.75.3] by web112806.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 08 Nov 2009 03:09:46 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/8.1.6 YahooMailWebService/0.7.361.4
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 03:09:46 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: xxxxx
To: xxxxxx@gmx.de
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-1562411267-1257678586=:36241"
yoNz9ye38VygtipsYXjfqGCT0W2GTIQFr/sebhZzspMiNR+gf80Q9Al/FKNnlt69JOMU8DeLVJ1T
2neAg==V1;
X-GMX-UID: nc+DebFfODBo187/8WdMhws1Ji9SWlL6

Code
Alles auswählen
Lookup IP Address: 41.220.75.3

General Information
Hostname: mtnngprs.com
ISP: MTN Nigeria
Organization: MTN Nigeria
Proxy: Confirmed proxy server. (Read about proxy servers)
Type: Unknown
Blacklist: 7x

Geo-Location Information

State/Region: 05
City: Lagos
Latitude: 6.4531
Longitude: 3.3958
Area Code:

« Zuletzt geändert: 11. November 2009 um 22:58 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #3 - 17. November 2009 um 23:40

Wieder eine lange Mail. Ich werde ihn noch einmal nach einen Pass fragen, weil es ja dort so viele Spitzbuben gibt  Smiley Smiley

Es waren noch zwei Bilder in seiner Mail  Smiley

Zitat:
Dear, xxx
          ......Well you dont know how happy i am to read from you again,as a matter of fact it has bcome almost a daily routine to check my mails every morning before i leave for work and that is what i hardly do anyway to answer ur question,first of all, i am not from the U.K,my mom is british by nationality,while my dad is maltese,and i grew up living my life in malta,so i guess that makes me a maltese and not manchester,....hmmm i dont even know where to start from in answering your questions they are so little but yet huge,i dont really have much to write about the country that i am now in terms of their history and culture,i ;m a foreigner here and i am here strictly on business,i am in "Republic du Benin"it is a  french speaking and a neigbouring country with Nigeria,it is  less than 2 hrs drive to Nigeria,but my work takes me  into the country Nigeria that is where i am handling a project in the niger-delta region,before i was awarded a contract in Nigeria i heard about so many negative things about the country and that made me have a negative perception of the country,but alas, i was proven wrong because so far so goood i have not had any negative encounter with anyone,i go about handling and minding own my business,although i know it is a volatile region because of the niger-delta millitants who are agitating for a fair share in the distribution of wealth gotten from the crude oil that is in abundance in this region,the niger-delta millitants are people from all the communities,
       Apart from these every other things are normal,there are many foreigners here handling one project or the other,there are many U.S ,Germans and British citizens,not to mention all but a few,i dont know about men cheating women on the internet,and i dont think that is enough reason for you to judge all these beautifull countries,as far as i am concerened all those stories that you hear have nothing to do with what we are about getting ourselves into,what matters to me most now is to finish my work and get to meet you in person but before then we can communicate better via phone or chat,and u already have my chat i.d and also phone number,so the ball is in ur court now,as for myself i am willing and ready for you,so get the ball rolling,finally,i will write about my country malta and not manchester(laugh).
         Maltese culture is generally considered to be a mix of influences brought to the island of Malta by the various rulers it has seen come and go over many centuries. It is a fact that the Phoenicians, Romans and Arabs all left their stamp on the customs and traditions of the Maltese and Malta's history,and this have made our culture so diverse and rich, The predominant religion in Malta is Catholicism, which is followed by over 90% of the population and therefore has a reasonable amount of authority compared to other European states,The most popular sports in Malta is without doubt football, as is the case in most European countries. The local football league is followed by many, but since the number of professional football players is limited to only a few, the standards of play are unfortunately a little below par compared to the rest of Europe,As much as the Maltese love to celebrate victories in football of their favourite national squad, similar displays of festivities fill the streets in celebration of the victory of the preferred political party.
        Malta’s political system is based on two large political parties and a number of much smaller political movements that have never managed to appeal to large enough numbers to be able to obtain a seat in parliament. The rivalry between the two main parties, the Nationalist party and the Labour party is deep-rooted and many Maltese prefer either party because their families have always used their votes for the same political party......well i think i better stop writing.i am sending you a photo of the first phase of the project that i am handling,it is a long  span of road to link two riverine communities   
Love
Bajona           

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxx@gmx.de
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 12 Nov 2009 10:21:56 -0000
Received: from web112812.mail.gq1.yahoo.com (HELO web112812.mail.gq1.yahoo.com) [98.136.165.37]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx011) with SMTP; 12 Nov 2009 11:21:56 +0100
Received: (qmail 40550 invoked by uid 60001); 12 Nov 2009 10:21:49 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1258021309; bh=0Mu32WX2DRbFJTaYDlkzAzPwNcBag+79Nzm9RII6lsI=; tent-Type; yup2IbobOpnCU=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  GNh1G3eiv3FcA=;
Message-ID: <567851.39474.qm@web112812.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: cqFksv2nOdeTmVSsx0MRnhUpis7cmGAFTWw2X6YGfg--
Received: from [41.219.241.103] by web112812.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 12 Nov 2009 02:21:49 PST
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 02:21:49 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Hello love
To: xxx@gmx.de
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-1747881698-1258021309=:39474"
Detail=5D7Q89H36p77e5KAPs1l6iSXflW1nzkcgZRq4xZH+KZHY+Z7lscjATwh//c3Dgh1NMSNB
tpUMg1Xt7pGuscm6Wq19hDXVkbUAipgur46ln0GONcDhqJE2ZxI/q1bjc5h63F8/RgV0TGeVtNcO
TpSOA==V1;
X-GMX-UID: 9NPdYu+YLi5mloy66GhpWgljZml1ZJgK

« Zuletzt geändert: 18. November 2009 um 13:52 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #4 - 17. November 2009 um 23:45

Die Mail kommt von Starcomms Nigeria Smiley

Code
Alles auswählen
Lookup IP Address: 41.219.241.103

General Information
Hostname: dial-pool80.lg.starcomms.net
Blacklist: 1x

Geo-Location Information

« Zuletzt geändert: 26. November 2009 um 23:44 von sister-act »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #5 - 20. November 2009 um 12:11

Zuerst erhielt ich die Mail mit einem Link als txt-Datei im Anhang. Ich werd mich vorerst mal hüten dieses Anhang zu öffnen und die Mail an das Webmaster-Postfach hier weiterleiten.

Zitat:

Von: Bajona Doe <everythingforeverything_2009@yahoo.com> 
An: xxx@gmx.de 
Kopie:  
Betreff: me again 
Datum: 18.11.2009 15:15:22 

the link 

Dateianhänge zur E-Mail
THE LINK.txt (text/plain) 

Spoiler:

Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 18 Nov 2009 14:15:24 -0000
Received: from web112812.mail.gq1.yahoo.com (HELO web112812.mail.gq1.yahoo.com) [98.136.165.37]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx080) with SMTP; 18 Nov 2009 15:15:24 +0100
Received: (qmail 15588 invoked by uid 60001); 18 Nov 2009 14:15:23 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1258553723; bh=fGzdwB90mkJNKtZwX+MMpToRY6xQucYJ8JFN0njkhUE=; tent-Type; zXeSasPpmhpuU=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  8J9TqqPB2uqK0=;
Message-ID: <263556.15578.qm@web112812.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: ke6Aj_jxw_ONs2xgUDim5c3N6vjcRHISGQyOkun05BajoulUr15Udernx54Rx5HQGBsTleobJw--
Received: from [41.219.243.253] by web112812.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 18 Nov 2009 06:15:22 PST
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 06:15:22 -0800 (PST)
Subject: me again
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-1807274116-1258553722=:15578"
yoNz9ye38VygtipseDJgIiDZBDUtnU0MuKYldSkux1L5njgLRQg11ptmep+L4YhjWAxABo=V1;
X-GMX-UID: MnRlL2h8a0Ap2cXx9zIzhJE3Njh6dE6u

Einen Pass hat er mir nicht geschickt....erst versucht er mal mich anders zu beruhigen  Zwinkernd

Zitat:

Kopie:  
Betreff: Hello Baby 
Datum: 18.11.2009 15:18:41 

Hello love
I'm usually not the kind of person that would write a love letter, but I thought i'd do this for you because you are the the most wonderful thing i;m meeting in my life right now. I know we're far apart -- you're In Munich and I'm in Benin/Niger-Delta -- but hey, like I said, distance means so little when you love someone so much.ever since i saw ur profile on that site i have been having this indepth feelings you are on my mind 24/7.You are in my thoughts all the time. it gets me sad whenever i dont get to read from you,anyway,before i go futher, i wld really appreciatte it that you reply my mails on time,reading from you wld make the heart grow more fonder   but i wonder why it takes you so much time to reply my mails I'd tell you you're in my heart, but I don't feel like that would be right, because my heart is not mine anymore -- it belongs to you. You sound sweet, loving and caring, , and you make me feel like one of the luckiest guys in the world. I need you to know that I will be with you through everything, the bad and the good. I will give you my heart and I hope that you won't break it. Keep it and give it some loving from time to time. Remember this,i;m promising you  that I'd never let you down, that I'd never treat you bad, that I would share your joy and pain? I will promise all those things over and over again. Don't worry about what you hear about Nigeria,Ghana or Benin,it doesnt matter what people say and i believe u know how u feel towards me because  I know how I feel towards you, so just ignore them.because i want you to understand that i am not African i am just here to do my own business and after then i am out,i was able to get this contract through a friend of mine 
who i met a very long time ago but unfortunately he died last year,he linked me up with some of his African colleagues here in west africa,he was highly influential before his death,i am not suppose to be telling you all this via email,this is something we are suppose to talk about face to face,but i trust you and i have no reason to doubt you because with doubts a relationship will not stand firm,i wld have really loved to attached a scanned copy of my passport but it was kept in the bank for safe keeping,i will explain better at the appropriatte time,you can read about the death of my friend on Cable Network News(CNN)home page,he died june 10 2008,I am attaching the link you can verify more there.Till i read from you again,take care and do have a pleasant day,if i may ask have you had any bad encounter with Nigeria,Ghana and Benin citizens or Govt?     
Love always,
Bajona

Übersetzung mit Google-Sprachtool
Hallo Liebe 
Normalerweise bin ich nicht die Art von Person, die einen Liebesbrief schreiben würde, aber ich dachte, ich würde diese Aufgabe für Sie, weil Sie die die schönste Sache sind i, m Sitzung in meinem Leben jetzt. Ich weiß, wir sind weit voneinander entfernt - Sie sind in München und ich bin in Benin / Niger-Delta - aber hey, wie ich schon sagte, ist so wenig Abstand, wenn man jemanden liebt, so much.ever da ich sah ur-Profil auf dieser Website habe ich mit dieser vertiefte Gefühle, die Sie sind auf meinem Verstand 24/7.You sind in meinen Gedanken die ganze Zeit. es macht mich traurig, wenn i dont get, von Ihnen zu lesen, trotzdem, bevor ich weiter gehen, i wld wirklich appreciatte es, dass Sie meine E-Mails antworten auf Zeit, das Lesen von wld Sie lassen das Herz wachsen lieber aber ich frage mich, warum es Sie nimmt so viel Zeit, um meine E-Mails, ich würde dich du bist in meinem Herzen sagen, antworten, aber ich fühle mich nicht so richtig wäre, weil mein Herz gehört mir nicht mehr - es gehört Ihnen. Sie klingen süß, liebevoll und fürsorglich, und Sie machen mir das Gefühl, einer der glücklichsten Jungs in der Welt. Ich brauche dich zu wissen, dass ich mit Ihnen über alles, was sein wird, das Schlechte und das Gute. Ich gebe dir mein Herz und ich hoffe, dass Sie es nicht brechen. Halten Sie es und geben es einige liebevolle von Zeit zu Zeit. Remember this, i, m vielversprechend, dass ich dich nie nach unten lassen würde, dass ich dich nie schlecht behandeln würde, dass ich eure Freude und Leid teilen würde? Ich werde all diese Dinge immer und immer wieder versprechen. Nicht über das, was Sie von Nigeria, Ghana oder Benin Sorgen an, egal, was die Leute und sagen: Ich glaube, u know how u feel gegen mich, weil ich weiß, wie ich Ihnen gegenüber fühlen, so einfach ignorieren them.because Ich möchte, dass verstehen, dass ich nicht in Afrika bin ich bin nur hier, um mein eigenes Geschäft zu tun und nach dann bin ich heraus, konnte ich diesen Vertrag durch ein Freund von mir bekommen 
i ein, die vor sehr langer Zeit getroffen, aber leider ist er letztes Jahr gestorben, er mich verbunden mit einigen seiner afrikanischen Kollegen hier in West-Afrika, wurde er sehr einflussreich vor seinem Tod, bin ich nicht annehmen, werden Sie sagen, dies alles per E-Mail Dies ist etwas, was wir sind wohl zu reden von Angesicht zu Angesicht, aber ich hoffe, Sie und ich habe keinen Grund für Sie, weil mit dem Zweifel Zweifel eine Beziehung wird nicht standhalten, i wld haben wirklich angebracht eine gescannte Kopie meines Passes, sondern geliebt Es war in der Bank zur Aufbewahrung, werde ich erklären, besser auf die appropriatte Zeit gehalten werden, können Sie über den Tod meines Freundes auf Cable Network News (CNN) weiterlesen Startseite, starb er 10. Juni 2008, ich bin Befestigung der Link Weitere there.Till ich prüfen, wieder von Dir zu lesen, kümmern uns um und haben einen angenehmen Tag, wenn ich fragen darf hatten Sie keine schlechten Begegnung mit Nigeria, Ghana und Benin Bürger oder Govt? 
Love always, 
Bajona 

Spoiler:

Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 18 Nov 2009 14:18:42 -0000
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx034) with SMTP; 18 Nov 2009 15:18:42 +0100
Received: (qmail 17262 invoked by uid 60001); 18 Nov 2009 14:18:41 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1258553921; bh=e4yExe3lJrtfuB8kFqbS0UU4uZSGWHzJoaIysDCGNuo=; tent-Type; j+OgbXO9purzE=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  SHSyahZ2vbQwM=;
Message-ID: <274822.16386.qm@web112812.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: jZpeRuW_zz9xuhSOhy59KZbi_43Gu6SocDlOFMFbAQ--
Received: from [41.219.243.253] by web112812.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 18 Nov 2009 06:18:41 PST
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 06:18:41 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Hello Baby
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-258665342-1258553921=:16386"
yoNz9ye38VygtipsaDXEbi6am7wGfAiP3U0v4VMfOrD6SN8qNcsZF5rVrf5vNsbtrGPvyzcxv7Qp
CwzAw==V1;
X-GMX-UID: fTA3fyhpX1VojZDz7mJyGoR3SDc4NAyV

« Zuletzt geändert: 20. November 2009 um 12:22 von sister-act »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #6 - 20. November 2009 um 12:14

sister-act schrieb on 17. November 2009 um 23:40:
i am in "Republic du Benin"it is afrench speaking and a neigbouring country with Nigeria

Seine Email kommt immer noch über Starcomms aus Nigeria

Code
Alles auswählen
Lookup IP Address: 41.219.243.253

Hostname: dial-pool82.lg.starcomms.net
Blacklist:

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #7 - 20. November 2009 um 22:05

sister-act schrieb on 20. November 2009 um 12:11:
Zuerst erhielt ich die Mail mit einem Link als txt-Datei im Anhang. Ich werd mich vorerst mal hüten dieses Anhang zu öffnen und die Mail an das Webmaster-Postfach hier weiterleiten.

Hier ist nun der Link zu CNN News über das Flugzeugunglück, bei dem angeblich sein Freund und Geschäftspartner ums Leben kam.

Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #8 - 23. November 2009 um 12:54

Hier noch einmal eine Mail und ein Bild  Smiley 

Blackbox Zitat:
Kopie:  
Betreff: sweetiee 
Datum: 21.11.2009 08:23:27 

Dear xxx it’s been some days now i have not read from you,xxx,you make me check my mails every morning and now it has become a tradition  , and every day I fall in love with you over and over again. Everything about you is so beautiful to me.and mind you this is no infactuation.You don’t know how my heart skips a beat when i check my mail and see that u have written, Sometimes I wish I could just tender my resignation,do u know i feel there are so many things u wld like to tell and share with me,I don’t know how you feel for me, but I know how I feel for you. I really just want to see you happy,True love is about the other person, it’s not about yourself. I am willing to let you go where you want, but I hope that eventually you choose me. i want you xxx

Thots
Bajona

N.B-I am sending you a photo of me shortly before i left malta  

Spoiler:
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 21 Nov 2009 07:23:28 -0000
Received: from web112805.mail.gq1.yahoo.com (HELO web112805.mail.gq1.yahoo.com) [98.136.165.30]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx116) with SMTP; 21 Nov 2009 08:23:28 +0100
Received: (qmail 5068 invoked by uid 60001); 21 Nov 2009 07:23:27 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1258788207; bh=Deb+miy2eTEw0OQYZM/IkFhQ9ZhvnJA/6J3fDNQKS8Y=; tent-Type; DyQ52MCgcvxks=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  AOxGhF3JNxaYk=;
Message-ID: <398308.4361.qm@web112805.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: 8LwpRfQhC2jExF7ci2auhw--
Received: from [41.219.242.176] by web112805.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 20 Nov 2009 23:23:27 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/8.1.6 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 23:23:27 -0800 (PST)
Subject: sweetiee
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-1297036386-1258788207=:4361"
yoNz9ye38VygtipsXBJO1FPaabPi7SlL3cvWu6Ex6Fe+9SGivqD0DYZrlSJrp7DwV54tzxD8u/9t
/K7NQ==V1;
X-GMX-UID: F/FvBh4ZbHIz2tamuzc0M0gqJihyatAY

« Zuletzt geändert: 24. November 2009 um 23:38 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #9 - 23. November 2009 um 12:59

Und wieder von Starcomms Nigeria  Smiley

Code
Alles auswählen
Lookup IP Address: 41.219.242.176

General Information
Hostname: dial-pool81.lg.starcomms.net
Blacklist: 1x

Geo-Location Information

« Zuletzt geändert: 23. November 2009 um 13:00 von sister-act »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #10 - 26. November 2009 um 23:28

Wieder eine Mail und er erzählt das sie auf der Baustelle überfallen worden sind Smiley  Smiley Smiley

Blackbox Zitat:
Kopie:  
Betreff: Hello 
Datum: 23.11.2009 17:31:45 

xxx,
        It is almost a week now since i last read from you........well i hope ur ok,i was actually hoping that u wld write me back,yesterday,i kept checking my mails hoping to read from you,last week wasnt too pleasant for me,we had a terrible encounter  with a faction of the armed millitant they invaded our construction site today,i dont know how they knew that the inspection committee were coming over for inspection there were sporadic shooting at first but nobody was injured,we had to part away with a huge sum of money to appease them  anyway we thank God that  we were able to come to a logical agreement with them they insisted on going away with one of the member of the committee ,baby i;m not telling  you all this to scare you i only want you to know how my day went ,i dont want you to worry ok just know that i can take care of myself and i;ll makesure nothing happens to me bcos i dont want to loose you and i dont want you to loose me either also i believe we have lot of love to share ahead of us ,everyday  the thought of you gives me hope and gives me the  motivation that i need to forge ahead with the day,i guess i have to stop writing now but i hope to read from u soon.Take care and be good 

Thots
Bajona 

Spoiler:
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 23 Nov 2009 16:31:46 -0000
Received: from web112802.mail.gq1.yahoo.com (HELO web112802.mail.gq1.yahoo.com) [98.136.165.27]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx018) with SMTP; 23 Nov 2009 17:31:46 +0100
Received: (qmail 97192 invoked by uid 60001); 23 Nov 2009 16:31:45 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1258993905; bh=TeKrop5VyRM4TF/V8TFRoRkQ5EByC/xUjtzP4klPs8I=; tent-Type; xIPHfyXWcmar0=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  T6aR3R6HMOQfQ=;
Message-ID: <218686.96724.qm@web112802.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: KGF4aRvUVeNjzgw_.bQ38kep7Xl8b5M_pVVdCxssTw--
Received: from [41.219.233.196] by web112802.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 23 Nov 2009 08:31:45 PST
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 08:31:45 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Hello
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1542182771-1258993905=:96724"
yoNz9ye38VygtipsVzCwExi6QR6sRFrkapq09/KAU0ZRvyA4k8Y0QXfsL06uwfntekJmrubng/um
jMGWg==V1;
X-GMX-UID: lNxiBvszbHIz2tamuzc0mIwqJihyalBX

« Zuletzt geändert: 26. November 2009 um 23:32 von sister-act »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #11 - 26. November 2009 um 23:31

Natürlich ist seine Mail wieder von Starcomms NG  Smiley

Code
Alles auswählen
Lookup IP Address: 41.219.214.72

General Information
Hostname: dial-pool53.lg.starcomms.net
Blacklist:

Geo-Location Information

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #12 - 26. November 2009 um 23:39

Und wieder eine Mail  Smiley in der er schreibt, dass ich ihm nur nicht schreibe, weil er in Afrika ist. Wo er Recht hat, da hat er Recht!!!!

Blackbox Zitat:
Kopie:   
Betreff: Hi 
Datum: 26.11.2009 14:12:54 

Hello Dear
            It's been quite some days now and yet,i have not heard from you anyway,i do hope you are alright and everything is going on smoothly with you,i must confess to you that since u have wrote me,something in me has been craving to know more about you,i wldnt say your what i want exactly but i wld really like to get to know u more,i believe everything in life has it;s stages,i know that a little drop of water leads to a mighty ocean,i wonder why u have suddenly kept quiet,i guess maybe it is the fact that i am stationed in Africa,.....well i dont blame you since u have heard of so many wrongdoings about Africans,but that is not enough reason for you to back out if you are really determined and u follow what ur heart tells you,i dont know how else to eaplain my situation down here to you ,....i have to stop here for now because i have a church programme to attend,i was invited as one of the major donors to a child care development programme,me and some well meaning people provided the fund for the building of an orphanage home and today is the commissioninng of the project,i was also part of the engineers that worked on this building,i have to go now,hoping to read from you soon,bye and do have a pleasant day
Thots
Bajona   

Spoiler:
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 26 Nov 2009 13:12:56 -0000
Received: from web112807.mail.gq1.yahoo.com (HELO web112807.mail.gq1.yahoo.com) [98.136.165.32]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx023) with SMTP; 26 Nov 2009 14:12:56 +0100
Received: (qmail 25910 invoked by uid 60001); 26 Nov 2009 13:12:54 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1259241174; bh=dEXMelTyHG7qEfn6vP4ToToHydSa/MKeqMYKzKJoJUc=; tent-Type; 8tqtRR+vSuqZo=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  8+cYMZo0wfYyc=;
Message-ID: <863432.23732.qm@web112807.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: ggQtQSAxQ3Bu9oOHo.UC
Received: from [41.219.214.72] by web112807.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 26 Nov 2009 05:12:54 PST
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 05:12:54 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Hi
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-2093755606-1259241174=:23732"
Detail=5D7Q89H36p77e5KAPs1l6syHa+enbzd/8Mty2y/wit9jlnSolR3tVw74R10oqESk0Ltct
m3vxkg+6ocKIhhRcrWF2BSqZWTAVWtDM5LgDIBnWOghDQdvxjhoxL0odk926mRc6V+S8hpTF9+bX
+RyeWnFMnzXQK0PV1;
X-GMX-UID: 7kg9f0chTXs82df642c5rqVKRzdyMsMk

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #13 - 26. November 2009 um 23:42

Auch diese Mail kommt über Starcomms NG - IP ist statisch

Code
Alles auswählen
Lookup IP Address: 41.219.214.72

General Information
Hostname: dial-pool53.lg.starcomms.net
Blacklist:

Geo-Location Information

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema