Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Kelvin James / Brown Mark / Sean Kingston / John Travis <brown_markonline45@yahoo.com> <sean.kingston89@yahoo.com> <j.travis56@yahoo.com> <mr_dmx58@yahoo.com> <dse_48@yahoo.com> <kelvinja85@hotmail.com> (Gelesen: 2096 mal)

zapparella
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Kelvin James / Brown Mark / Sean Kingston / John Travis <brown_markonline45@yahoo.com> <sean.kingston89@yahoo.com> <j.travis56@yahoo.com> <mr_dmx58@yahoo.com> <dse_48@yahoo.com> <kelvinja85@hotmail.com>
18. November 2009 um 22:06

Smiley Dieser hübsche Mann hat mich auf Tagged angebaggert.  Zwinkernd
Im Profil ist er 51 und in der Message schreibt er 52.

Kelvin J
Last Active: 3 hours ago
Profile Views: 247 times
Profile Skin: Default
Tagline: looking for caring and honest lady that i can share my dream and the rest of my life with...

Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship
Ethnicity: Native American
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight
About Me
Music: A little bit of country and a little bit of rock'n roll
Movies: Too many to list
TV: Law and Order, the CSI's, CNN, Married with Children
Books: The Hardy Boys
Sports: real madrid
Interests: Golf, fishing, short skirts...pretty much anything outdoors (except hiking)
Dreams: A beautiful sunset, my dog at my feet. A fishin' pole in one hand, cold beer in the other... and a rich, good lookin' women to share it all with. Or was that a rich, good lookin' woman at my feet...?
Best Features: Might be my beautiful brown eyes...or my magnetic personality...or my...hell, I could go on forever about my best features but don't believe me..find out for yourself.
About Me: It's time to fall in love again. I have a wonderful family, friends that laugh at almost all my jokes, kids that still love me, and a cool dog. What I don't have... is you. I need that one special someone to make my life complete... to share all those unforgettable experiences life has to offer. If you are looking for a best friend, lover, soulmate, partner in crime, jack of all trades master of none type guy... look no further, I am right here patiently awaiting your arrival. Please do not respond If you have been diagnosed bi-polar or are taking medication for any other mental disorder . I've had enough drama for one life..

Inbox-Mail Zitat:

To:Me
Date:Sonntag, 15. November 2009 03:28:26
Subject:hello charming

am humble and well educted work as architec.....,My name is Kelvin 52 years old living in Brooklyn and also got a son who also lives with me,I lost my wife a couple  of years back ago and live has been really tough and not busy with my son and I and so happy I have a son who always keeps me excited and happy when ever I get back from work,,..I think is time for me to start new life,i am hard working man and i love my work so much as it the only work that help me to provide the need of my son and other things that i want to to.I love listing to music and aslo travel to important place when i have vacations or when am less busy with my work and have no work to do.I was touch by your picture and your profile and will be happy to hear from you..Take care of your self .

God bless you.

Kelvin.

« Zuletzt geändert: 09. Dezember 2009 um 14:19 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
zapparella
General Counsel

Re: Kelvin James / Brown Mark / Sean Kingston / John Travis <brown_markonline45@yahoo.com> <sean.kingston89@yahoo.com> <j.travis56@yahoo.com> <mr_dmx58@yahoo.com> <dse_48@yahoo.com> <kelvinja85@hotmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 18. November 2009 um 22:15

Und hier haben wir auch schon seine Email.

Zitat:

Von:      Kelvin James <kelvinja85@hotmail.com>
An:      <xxx@gmx.at>
Kopie:      
Betreff:      hello sweetheart this kelvin from tagged
Datum:      15.11.2009 19:36:12

My heart is always happy when I truthfully can say that by the grace of God I made another friend today.There is no better way in which to use the time we spend than just to smile and say hello and find another friend.I am happy that I can tell myself that I have found a great  friend.The real key to friendship Is a tender, gentle blend Of this plain and simple truth that one must be a friend.Friendship is based upon what we give, not what we take,And it steers its kindly course for a special friend's own sake Friendship which shall endure And shall never crave an end Is built upon truth-That one must be a friend.Am humble,honest and hard working man work as architect.....I have a  son who live with me i love him so much and he also loves love as a father.I work hard to provide all the need of my kids and also other expenses that i have to take care of.I lost my wife a couple  of years back ago and life has been really tough and not busy with my son and I.i love visiting interesting places during vacation or when am less busy and don't have work on my desk.I have a warm and friendly feeling as I think of you today;and I wish that we could visit,but you're many miles away.Separated by such distance,Yet your letters bring you near;Through the miles we share a friendship that's become to me most dear.Friends through correspondence only;Still your face I need not see For your soul shines through the pages every time you write to me.Thank you for your friendship.Take care and looking forward to hear from you soon...Kiss and Hugs.

God bless You.

Kelvin. 

Übersetzung:
Mein Herz ist immer glücklich, wenn ich ehrlich sagen kann, dass durch die Gnade Gottes ich einen anderen Freund today.There gibt keinen besseren Weg, in dem die Zeit, die wir ausgeben, als nur zu lächeln und sagen hallo und find another friend.I Verwendung gemacht bin glücklich das kann ich mir sage, dass ich ein großer friend.The eigentliche Schlüssel zur Freundschaft ist eine zarte, sanfte Mischung aus dieser schlichten Wahrheit, dass man einen friend.Friendship muss gefunden haben, ist auf das, was wir geben, nicht auf das, was wir tragen, Und es lenkt seine freundlich natürlich um seiner selbst willen ein besonderer Freund der Freundschaft, die ertragen und wird nie ein Ende sehnen sich nach Wahrheit eingebaute Das muss man ein friend.Am bescheidenen, ehrlichen und hart arbeitenden Menschen Arbeit als Architekt ist ..... Ich habe einen Sohn, die mit mir leben, ich liebe ihn so sehr und er liebt die Liebe als eine father.I hart arbeiten, um alle auf die Notwendigkeit meiner Kinder und auch andere Aufwendungen vorsehen, dass ich haben dafür Sorge zu tragen of.I verlor meine Frau ein paar Jahren vor und das Leben war sehr hart und nicht gerade mit meinem Sohn und II Liebe besuchen interessante Orte in den Ferien oder wenn ich weniger beschäftigt und haben nicht auf meinem desk.I haben eine warme und freundliche Gefühl, als ich denke, der Ihnen heute, und ich wünsche mir, dass wir besuchen konnten, aber du bist viele Meilen entfernt von solchen away.Separated, aber bringen Sie Ihre Briefe in der Nähe; Durch die Meilen wir eine Freundschaft, die mir geworden ist den meisten dear.Friends Aktien durch Korrespondenz nur , noch dein Gesicht brauche ich nicht zu sehen Für Ihre Seele scheint durch die Seiten jedes Mal, wenn Sie schreiben, um Ihnen für Ihre friendship.Take Pflege me.Thank und freuen uns, bald von Ihnen zu hören ... Kiss and Hugs.

Gott segne Sie.

Kelvin.

Spoiler für Mailheader:

Return-Path: <kelvinja85@hotmail.com>
X-Flags: 1001
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxx@gmx.at
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 15 Nov 2009 18:36:14 -0000
Received: from snt0-omc3-s5.snt0.hotmail.com (EHLO snt0-omc3-s5.snt0.hotmail.com) [65.55.90.144]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx105) with SMTP; 15 Nov 2009 19:36:14 +0100
Received: from SNT124-W41 ([65.55.90.137]) by snt0-omc3-s5.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
      Sun, 15 Nov 2009 10:36:12 -0800
Message-ID: <SNT124-W41D60967102650C5F6BE12DAA60@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="_c8b7cbea-c1b6-4b96-b746-b16564efea71_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.190.88.44]
To: <xxx@gmx.at>
Subject: hello sweetheart this kelvin from tagged
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 18:36:12 +0000
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 15 Nov 2009 18:36:12.0552 (UTC) FILETIME=[81C43080:01CA6622]
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam);
Detail=5D7Q89H36p4L00VTXC6D4q0N+AH0PUCnetdm6+jp8LGPxQjTA5kFyVhx4i9dm8gtEcziC
yoNz9ye38VygtipsQ620K/FphsrfBaXWUiJWLufbLXXD3Ym2wGv8N7m9rTBaSKvVpNHC3Pfzt/kf
/uWPg==V1;
X-GMX-UID: Kng5czBOYW0+YyA2E2Vp6HR0amthc5sM

« Zuletzt geändert: 09. Dezember 2009 um 14:19 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Re: Kelvin James / Brown Mark / Sean Kingston / John Travis <brown_markonline45@yahoo.com> <sean.kingston89@yahoo.com> <j.travis56@yahoo.com> <mr_dmx58@yahoo.com> <dse_48@yahoo.com> <kelvinja85@hotmail.com>
Antwort #2 - 18. November 2009 um 22:17

zapparella schrieb on 18. November 2009 um 22:06:

Seine Mail kommt aus Ghana  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Code
Alles auswählen
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  41.190.88.44

Auskunft mit der Webseite http://www.mein-whois.de
Auskunft durch den Whois-Servers whois.afrinic.net

% This is the AfriNIC Whois server.
% see also  http://www.mein-whois.de/info?41.190.88.44
% Note: this output has been filtered.
% Information related to '41.190.88.0 - 41.190.91.255'

inetnum:        41.190.88.0 - 41.190.91.255
netname:        ZAIN_GHANA_NETBLOCK_1
descr:          Zain Communications Ltd
admin-c:        EAO1-AFRINIC
tech-c:         EAO1-AFRINIC
org:            ORG-ZCL2-AFRINIC
mnt-by:         AFRINIC-HM-MNT
mnt-lower:      ZAINGH-MNT
mnt-domains:    ZAINGH-MNT
source:         AFRINIC # Filtered
parent:         41.0.0.0 - 41.255.255.255

organisation:   ORG-ZCL2-AFRINIC
org-name:       Zain Communications  Limited
org-type:       LIR
address:        3rd Floor Heritage Tower
address:        West-Ridge
address:        Accra

Code
Alles auswählen
      Hostname:	41.190.88.44
      ISP:	Zain Communications Ltd
      Organization:	Zain Communications Ltd
      Proxy:	Suspected network sharing device.
      Type:	Unknown
      Blacklist: 10x

« Zuletzt geändert: 09. Dezember 2009 um 14:20 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #3 - 19. November 2009 um 05:49

Ich habe noch eine Nachricht von ihm auf Tagged gefunden.

Inbox-Mail
Zitat:

To:Me
Date:Sonntag, 15. November 2009 19:37:07
Subject:Re: hello charming

i have sent you mail to you e-mail you gave me,this my id

kelvinja85@hotmail.com

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Sternenzauber
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Frankfurt am Main
Antwort #4 - 28. November 2009 um 23:39

Gelistet bei Romancescam:   Smiley

Names: Brown Mark, Sean Kingston, John Travis

E-mails: brown_markonline45@yahoo.com, sean.kingston89@yahoo.com, j.travis56@yahoo.com, mr_dmx58@yahoo.com, dse_48@yahoo.com

Zum Seitenanfang
YIM  
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema