Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Ruth Peters <ruth.peters64@yahoo.com> <missaliciapereau2@ymail.com> (Gelesen: 1670 mal)

zapparella
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Ruth Peters <ruth.peters64@yahoo.com> <missaliciapereau2@ymail.com>
24. Oktober 2009 um 19:58

SmileySchon wieder so ein Schrott auf Tagged!

Ruth P
Last Active: Online now!
Profile Views: 106 times
Profile Skin: Default

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Inbox-Mail Zitat:

To:Me
Date:Samstag, 24. Oktober 2009 19:30:32
Subject:Please Be kind enough to ...

Please Be kind enough to reply me only through: ruth.peters64@yahoo.com Dear Friend, I am very much interested to enter into a mutual business relationship with you.{THIS IS NOT A JOKE PLEASE} My name is Miss Ruth Peters, I am a 17 years old girl and the first daughter of late Mr Neal Peters from United Kingdom, my father, Mr Neal Peters was an oil contractor with texaco oil company .My Father Mr Neal Peters, died in a Ship Accident along with My mother on the 31st of October 2006 on there meeting with American Oil consultant/contractor with the Chinese Solid Minerals Corporation. Between 2003 and 2005, Texaco and My fathers company extracted over 1.4 billion barrels of oil from the Ecuadorian Amazon. In that contract which was executed by My fathers company, Texaco designed, built and supervise all exploration, while My fathers company did the extraction and transportation. During that time, an estimated 100 billion gallons of oil was extracted which was far above what they used to get before in the Ecuadorian Amazon,almost double the amount which the Exxon Valdez company gets. Texaco also systematically made a profit of billions of U.S Dollars after making their sales. Texaco conducted a limited cleanup through an agreement with the Ecuadorian government, though its effectiveness is being challenged. Meanwhile, several medical studies relate the devastating health impacts which caused widespread pollution due to the oil exploration and extraction on the communities living near the areas operated by Texaco.But they have compensated them duely. The texaco director have ordered the payment of all outstanding debts being owed to their contractors, they informed me as the Next of Kin to My father to come and recieve his contract payment of 10 million Dollars (10M USD) which has been released by the board of directors now ready to be paid into My bank account,but the problem now is that they refused to pay the money into my account, because i am too young to control such huge amount of money in order not to loose my fathers sweat (The money). I now seek for an assistance from you to stand as a beneficiary to recieve these fund into your bank account and all legal documentations will be carefully worked by our Attorney here to make you the beneficiary to this fund USD10,000,000.00. Give me these informations if you can be able to help me as this is the only thing left for me and my sister to start life with because we dont have hope again, so if you know that you will disappoint me at end after you have recieved these money into your bank account please dont reply me . 1. Full Name: 2. Address: 3. Telephone: 4. Fax Number: 5. Your Occupation: For our personal contact and mutual trust in each other. I shall be compensating you with 40% of the above amount on final conclusion of this project for your assistance, the balance 60% shall be for me and my sister,because we intend to start life in any good investment in your country that will be advised from you. i am waiting for your urgent response to this email: missaliciapereau2@ymail.com to enable me consult a Financial Expert that will guide us. Sincerely, Miss Ruth Peters Please reply me through: ruth.peters64@yahoo.com

« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Oktober 2011 um 21:31 von vierauge » 
Grund: afr20748  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema