Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2]  Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Stephen Gold / Melphis Simpson / GLOBEX COURIER SEVICES / Michael Ellis / Banty Roland <bantyroland@yahoo.com> <max.brown45@yahoo.com> <melphis_simpson@yahoo.com> <gstephen30@yahoo.com> <globexcourierdeliveryservices@live.com> (Gelesen: 10219 mal)

sei wachsam
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Stephen Gold / Melphis Simpson / GLOBEX COURIER SEVICES / Michael Ellis / Banty Roland <bantyroland@yahoo.com> <max.brown45@yahoo.com> <melphis_simpson@yahoo.com> <gstephen30@yahoo.com> <globexcourierdeliveryservices@live.com>
Antwort #15 - 07. Februar 2010 um 20:30

Sent from peter smith on Sep 29 - 2009
How are you doing today?am really sorry for not answering you early as have been so busy.Its really nice to meet you and i will also like to know more bout you too.I don't come on face book that much and that's why i didn't reply your mail.Here is little bout me that you will like to know. Am Peter Smith,am an Orphan,i grew up in Utah but i presently live in New York in the states,i lost my wife 5 years ago but before she died we had a kid he is 9 years old and his name is Roland.I love that boy so much as he is the only family i have left.......oh my he is all mine...lol.Worried about him a little bit ill,but i bet he is gonna be fine. My wife died after a brief illness 5 years before now...oh think have said that earlier but am just been human as i really miss her so much.Am an asthmatic patient and so is Roland.I am an Architect as i read constructional engineering in Chicago.Right now am in West Africa as am there on a business trip with my son for 2 weeks and i will be going home soon,as my son will have to resume back to school,its been so hot down here and its really adventurous so to say...as it all seem like we have the sun in our hand...lol I will really like to get closer to you and know more bout u as u really seem to be so beautiful and i guess its really an honor to mail back to the Queen of the universe,i will love to have a chat with you on YahooIM so u can add me up on petersmith_2007@yahoo.com,or better still u can send me an email telling me bout yourself.And u can ring me on 2347065455416 I really hope to read from you soon. Peter....xxxx

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
sei wachsam
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Stephen Gold / Melphis Simpson / GLOBEX COURIER SEVICES / Michael Ellis / Banty Roland <bantyroland@yahoo.com> <max.brown45@yahoo.com> <melphis_simpson@yahoo.com> <gstephen30@yahoo.com> <globexcourierdeliveryservices@live.com>
Antwort #16 - 07. Februar 2010 um 20:31

Sent from peter smith on Dec 04
How are you doing today?am really sorry for not answering you early as have been so busy.Its really nice to meet you and i will also like to know more bout you too.I don't come on face book that much and that's why i didn't reply your mail.Here is little bout me that you will like to know. Am Peter Smith,am an Orphan,i grew up in Utah but i presently live in New York in the states,i lost my wife 5 years ago but before she died we had a kid he is 9 years old and his name is Roland.I love that boy so much as he is the only family i have left.......oh my he is all mine...lol.Worried about him a little bit ill,but i bet he is gonna be fine. My wife died after a brief illness 5 years before now...oh think have said that earlier but am just been human as i really miss her so much.Am an asthmatic patient and so is Roland.I am an Architect as i read constructional engineering in Chicago.Right now am in West Africa as am there on a business trip with my son for 2 weeks and i will be going home soon,as my son will have to resume back to school,its been so hot down here and its really adventurous so to say...as it all seem like we have the sun in our hand...lol I will really like to get closer to you and know more bout u as u really seem to be so beautiful and i guess its really an honor to mail back to the Queen of the universe,i will love to have a chat with you on YahooIM so u can add me up on petersmith_2007@yahoo.com,or better still u can send me an email telling me bout yourself.And u can ring me on 2347065455416 I really hope to read from you soon. Peter....xxxxx

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sei wachsam
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #17 - 07. Februar 2010 um 20:32

Sent from peter smith on Dec 18
How are you doing today?.Its really nice to see you on here and i will love to know more about you too.I don't come on hi5 that much because am a very busy man..lol.Here is little about me that you will like to know. Am Peter Smith,am an Orphan,i grew up in Utah but i presently live in New York in the states,i lost my wife 5 years ago but before she died we had a kid he is 9 years old and his name is Roland.I love that boy so much as he is the only family i have left.......oh my he is all mine...lol.Worried about him a little bit ill,but i bet he is gonna be fine.My wife died after a brief illness 5 years before now...oh think have said that earlier but am just been human as i really miss her so much.Am an asthmatic patient and so is Roland.I am an Architect as i read constructional engineering in Chicago.Right now am in West Africa as am there on a business trip with my son for 2 weeks and i will be going home soon,as my son will have to resume back to school,its been so hot down here and its really adventurous so to say...as it all seem like we have the sun in our hand...lol. I will really like to get closer to you and know more about you as u really seem to be so beautiful and i guess its really an honour to mail the Queen of the universe,i will love to have a chat with you on YahooIM so u can add me up on petersmith_2007@yahoo.com,or better still u can send me an email telling me about yourself. I really hope to read from you soon. Peter....xxxxx

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sei wachsam
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #18 - 07. Februar 2010 um 20:33

Sent from peter smith on Jan 21
How are you doing today? am really sorry for not answering you early as have been so busy.Its really nice to meet you and i will also like to know more about you too.I don't come on hi5 that much and because am a very busy man.Here is little about me that you will like to know. Am Peter Smith,am an Orphan,i grew up in Utah but i presently live in New York in the states,i lost my wife 5 years ago but before she died we had a kid he is 9 years old and his name is Roland.I love that boy so much as he is the only family i have left.......oh my he is all mine...lol.Worried about him a little bit ill,but i bet he is gonna be fine. My wife died after a brief illness 5 years before now...oh think have said that earlier but am just been human as i really miss her so much.Am an asthmatic patient and so is Roland.I am an Architect as i read constructional engineering in Chicago.Right now am in West Africa as am there on a business trip with my son for 2 weeks and i will be going home soon,as my son will have to resume back to school,its been so hot down here and its really adventurous so to say...as it all seem like we have the sun in our hand...lol.I will really like to get closer to you and know more about you as u really seem to be so beautiful and i guess its really an honor to mail back to the Queen of the universe,i will love to have a chat with you on YahooIM so u can add me up on petersmith_2007@yahoo.com,or better still u can send me an email telling me about yourself.And u can ring me on 2348074753383 I really hope to read from you soon. Peter....xxxxx

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sei wachsam
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #19 - 07. Februar 2010 um 20:33

Sent from peter smith on Jan 26
How are you doing today?.Its really nice to meet you on here and i will love to know more about you if you don't mind,I don't come on hi5 that much so please bear with me when ever i tend to reply to your message late.Here is little about me that you will like to know.Am Peter Smith,am an Orphan,i grew up in Utah but i presently live in New York in the states,i lost my wife 5 years ago but before she died we had a kid he is 9 years old and his name is Roland.I love that boy so much as he is the only family i have left.......oh my he is all mine...lol.Worried about him a little bit ill,but i bet he is gonna be fine. My wife died after a brief illness 5 years before now...oh think have said that earlier but am just been human as i really miss her so much.Am an asthmatic patient and so is Roland.I am an Architect as i read constructional engineering in Chicago.Right now am in West Africa as am there on a business trip with my son for 2 weeks and i will be going home soon,as my son will have to resume back to school,its been so hot down here and its really adventurous so to say...as it all seem like we have the sun in our hand...lol.I will really like to get closer to you and know more bout u as u really seem to be so beautiful and i guess its really an honor to mail back to the Queen of the universe,i will love to have a chat with you on YahooIM so u can add me up on petersmith_2007@yahoo.com,or better still you can send me an email telling me about yourself. I really hope to read from you soon. Peter....xxxxx

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sei wachsam
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #20 - 07. Februar 2010 um 20:38

Dazu kommt folgende Mail, die mit Yahoo geschickt wurde. Habe sie aber erst jetzt entdeckt, obwohl schon von Anfang Januar

Head of mail

Spoiler:
From peter smith Mon Jan 11 20:51:15 2010
X-Apparently-To: xxxxxxxxxx via 217.146.182.149; Mon, 11 Jan 2010 12:51:15 -0800
Return-Path: <petersmith_2007@yahoo.com>
X-YMailISG: RS0LKLq_5KIHXpVktpUEUzDEFc50xJMNudVFpBkGTO.M3gvry3D.ew.i16wae3BjWA--
X-Originating-IP: [69.147.97.75]
Authentication-Results: mta169.mail.re1.yahoo.com  from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 69.147.97.75  (HELO web63605.mail.re1.yahoo.com) (69.147.97.75)
  by mta169.mail.re1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 11 Jan 2010 12:51:15 -0800
Received: (qmail 71420 invoked by uid 60001); 11 Jan 2010 20:51:15 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1263243075; bh=bXFfiJIVr4YQWNPdRE5bq1eZY3hXp76pnUvy2sOZAxE=; -Version:Content-Type; lGT79+IOEjt1c=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  -Version:Content-Type;
  B24GK2fPkgyNI=;
Message-ID: <570015.69765.qm@web63605.mail.re1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: nKwQhae91F_FsP0dZj.uaBxMMbdV9wK.4bs-
Received: from [41.219.226.199] by web63605.mail.re1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 11 Jan 2010 12:51:15 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/9.0.20 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 12:51:15 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: XXXXX
To: XX <xxxxxxxxxx>
In-Reply-To: <347734.88933.qm@web26108.mail.ukl.yahoo.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-282733404-1263243075=:69765"
Content-Length: 12583

Mail

Re: Xxxxx
Montag, den 11. Januar 2010, 21:51:15 Uhr
Von:      peter smith <petersmith_2007@yahoo.com>    

An:      XX <xxxxx@yahoo.de>      

Hello ,
How are you! That email you sent me was quite a response. You seem like you are very down to earth and laid back, and that is good. It's good to see you are affectionate and like showing your feelings. I am the same as well. I believe that partners are 100% equal in a relationship and both should be able to feel they can trust each other 100% at all times. I feel that any man who ever disrespects a woman is not a woman at all. I am affectionate also and I have no trouble showing it for the right woman in public or private. I love to cuddle while watching a good movie, when we are in bed, I love to hug and kiss my woman at anytime and anywhere it could be a store,mall or just Aall wrapped up into one lovely woman. I would be all of that for her and more too,I would love her with all of my heart and have nothing but good feelings for her. She should be a very caring person, with a lot of good feelings, be honest, reliable,pleasant personality and have asense of humor. I am trying not to ramble here for you but I am looking for the "One". What does that mean to me? She is the person that you can't wait until she comes home from work so you can kiss her and sit down and relax in front of the TV or go out and spend an evening together. The person that just calls to see how your day is going but knows that it just got much better because you are talking to each other. She gives you a lift when you are down and can always make you laugh because you know each other so well. The person that can simply lay in bed with my head on her chest and our legs interlocked for hours and talk about what's on our mind. She is my best friend, my lover, my equal and if lucky my wife and mother of my children. If I didn't scare you by being so serious and this sounds like something that would interest you then we could probably hit it off if you are up for it. I'm not afraid to go for it and this is what I want from life because I deserve the best. I am opening up to you because I read what you had to say and I think you could be the best. You have high standards and that's usually because you expect to get what you give from a relationship.This is almost a page long already. I feel that we have broken the ice and have found some very common grounds between us.
      Hope to read from you soon.
Peter....xxx

Telefon Nr. 2348074753383  (diese Nr hat er benutzt oder mit unterdrückter nummer)

« Zuletzt geändert: 07. Februar 2010 um 21:12 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #21 - 07. Februar 2010 um 21:11

Zitat:
Sent from peter smith on Sep 29 - 2009 
Right now am in West Africa as am there on a business trip with my son for 2 weeks and i will be going home soon,as my son will have to resume back to school.....

Das sind aber 2 sehr lange Wochen, denn seine Email vom 11.01. kommt immer noch aus Nigeria  Smiley

Die beiden Telefon-Nummern sind Handy-Nummern, ebenfalls aus Nigeria

Code
Alles auswählen
Lookup IP Address: 41.219.226.199

General Information

Hostname:	dial-pool65.lg.starcomms.net
      ISP:	Starcomms Nigeria (v4 allocation)
      Organization:	Starcomms Nigeria (v4 allocation)
      Proxy:	None detected
      Type:	Dial-up
      Blacklist:

Geo-Location Information

State/Region:	05
      City:	Lagos

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #22 - 12. April 2011 um 13:00

Vom Thema abweichende Antworten wurden in dieses Thema verschoben

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2] 
Thema versenden