Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Nastya <nastyahotheart@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 987 mal)

cgxi
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Phoenix
Nastya <nastyahotheart@gmail.com>
13. September 2009 um 05:40

This is another possible scammer. The communication hasn't reached the money matter. But it's already getting extremely flowery and when I try to ask questions, none of them was replied. All symptoms fit. So I listed here to warn others. I was trying to continue communications to see if the money scam is coming. But this is so emotionally draining that I bear it anymore. So I will just stop.

Mail 1:
Hello !!!
I am glad, that today I have received news from you, thanks you, that have written to me. I well understand everything, that you write to me. When I went to school, and then at university I had very good teachers on English language and consequently I can read your letters without assistance and write to you. I hope, you understand, everything, that I write to you. And if you really understand my letters, means, it is good to learn me to English language. Smiley And now that you could learn more about me, and know about that who to you to write. I will tell to you about myself. My name is Nastya, but my friends to name me Nastyusha. And you can name me as you have more to like. I studied in Kazan the medikal university, on a speciality the doctor. This city Kazan to be in Russia as I was born and has grown in Russia. Now I too live in Russia and if that is interesting to you I I will write to you more about my country and my city. After ending studies I to be arranged to work as the seller in one of firms of our city. The firm in which I to work is engaged in sale of sports training apparatus and sportswear. Write to me about your work whom you to work.
As we only get acquainted, I should tell about myself as much as possible. Also as well as me it is necessary learn about you as much as possible.) And my birthday on July, 6th (I will be 28 years old). My growth of 170 centimetres (5 ' 7 "), weight of 57 kgs. I live with my mum and my brother. I live in Russia in one big, but beautiful city Kazan. My city to be almost in the centre of Russia, in the winter we have some cold Smiley. I very much like walks on fresh air, I very much love the nature. I like to float, in the summer I like to float and sunbathe. Therefore I float and I sunbathe, on the bank of lakes, not so it is a lot of as though to me it would be desirable. And you like to float and a beach?
I love a life - I am an optimist, and I believe, that the majority beautiful a thing expects us in the future. I believe in God also destiny, and I expect my unique unique person. As now I not to have that unique person which I to like and to wish with whom to create family. Therefore I have written you the letter in hope, that you can be my friend or is possible even that person whom I can love. I trust in family and love, and I search for the person to the one whom I will give all heat of my heart and with that whom I will be always together..., I want divide with him all things - good and sad, all which we will meet in our life. My person, clever also has strong spirit, he is kind and magnanimous and generous, he will be do that - be for me, and will know, that I will be do that - be for him. Unique my person who requires love and can give love. It is a person who requires reliable family and fair relations.
I to want, that you would send me the photo. I do not know, why, but it is pleasant to me to write you the letter. I to want, that you would answer me somewhat quicker. Write to me about itself, than you are engaged what to love, I all to wish to know about you. Questions which you wish to set to me also will be interesting to me, I with pleasure on them will answer!
I send you the photo.
I do not know, that I will be valid happened, but looking ahead with hope and a smile.
Your friend from Russia Nastya!!!

Mail 2:
HI my new friend xxx!

It is pleasant to me to receive again the letter from you, probably, that we with you correspondence will give rise is more white serious relation between us. It was very interesting to know new interesting things about you. And to you, I hope, it was pleasant find out about me more. Under your letter I see, that people everywhere identical, and there is no distinction, from what country there will be my future person. The god who created this world, he did not create geographic border so I do not see any distinction. I know, that when I to search for my unique person then I will move in him to any place in this world. I assured, that the good people can live in any place, especially when they love together. I will try to write something about me which could be interesting to you, and only to a thing which I wish to inform you. And if you wish to ask me something, be not afraid to ask. I always have only two choice, when someone something asking me: answer fairly, or not to answer. I never will be to you Lie, I will always answer to you your questions Sincerely.

I will try to inform you on my qualities also. Only, to warn you, that you could at expectation from me Smiley Hope not frighten off you with Smiley it.Я - some dreamer, I represent my sweet stories and I can be really sad, if they do not understand. One of my dreams and hopes - to live in full family somewhere in a good place, have good friends, instead of to disturb us strange things like a political, economic situation and etc:-). I want family there all members only a life for each other. I love the open inclined people who prefer to speak sad things, instead of it hiding it - even on behalf of care. I am rather patient person, and I can at carrying out in my feelings while I do not understand a situation completely but if something does annoys me - I very much character. Like my friends informs "very difficultly to clear a good sleeping bear, but if you made it you would be better to escape Smiley". If address to the facts, I - very much and become very seldom angry. There are only two sides - me both my family, and world rest. I like to prepare, and I like to create a cosiness in the house. I always try to create a sweet sweet home, and I really wish to have the family Smiley that finish family! I really live for someone who divide with me all pleasures of a life and could be favourable in any situation. 

I very much like to travel. I much with mum went earlier across Russia when still the prices for tickets were not expensive. Now I can afford go to myself with friends not far from a city on lakes. We go to campaigns in the summer. It is very fine, at us very beautiful edge. All year I wait summer when I again can take the backpack and I will go on lake. Wood, a guitar, tent, unless it is not fine? I like to look cinema. I like to listen to classical music, especially to me to like Betchoven and Tchaykovsky. What music is listened by you? Still I like modern music, she cheers up. 

Now we live with my mum and my brother Sasha. My brother is more younger me and now he studies at university. He will be the architect and will build houses, but at first him it is necessary to finish university. My mum, is very interesting person. With her I always share the pleasures and grieves. Her never will give up to me in advice. I do not know, that I did if I did not have such fine mum. My daddy was the good person, I very much love and I miss on him, he have died in accident, it was 10 years ago. Now I still had only my mum and the grandmother. My grandmother lives in village, near to our city. And we with mum often her visit.

To I regret, I have no house phone and consequently to write to you to me it is necessary to go to the cafe Internet. But soon to me promised to put home phone, and it is possible, if we continue to communicate further, you can call to me home. If I could not answer at once you do not lose me, I necessarily will write to you, when I will have a possibility.

On it I think to finish the letter, it and so it has turned out little bit big, and I hope, that have not tired you it. And I am more about myself to you I will write in the following letter, after all we only begin learn each other. And then little bit later I will send you my new photos as to me they are necessary for scanning. When I will sanify them, then it is obligatory to send you them.

I with impatience will wait for your answer xxx!

I send you a photo.

Nastya   

Spoiler für Quelltext:
Quelltext:
Delivered-To: xxx@xxx.com
Received: by 10.150.147.9 with SMTP id u9cs217751ybd;
        Wed, 12 Aug 2009 12:27:30 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.210.30.4 with SMTP id d4mr585175ebd.55.1250105247978;
        Wed, 12 Aug 2009 12:27:27 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <nastyahotheart@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-ew0-f157.google.com (mail-ew0-f157.google.com [209.85.219.157])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTP id 28si594187eye.44.2009.08.12.12.27.26;
        Wed, 12 Aug 2009 12:27:26 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of nastyahotheart@gmail.com designates 209.85.219.157 as permitted sender) client-ip=209.85.219.157;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of nastyahotheart@gmail.com designates 209.85.219.157 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=nastyahotheart@gmail.com; dkim=pass (test mode) Quelltext.i=@gmail.com
Received: by ewy1 with SMTP id 1so200716ewy.8
        for <xxx@xxx.com>; Wed, 12 Aug 2009 12:27:26 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        h=domainkey-signature:received:received:date:from:x-mailer:reply-to
         :x-priority:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to:references
         :mime-version:content-type;
        bh==;
        b==
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws;
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        h=date:from:x-mailer:reply-to:x-priority:message-id:to:subject
         :in-reply-to:references:mime-version:content-type;
        b==
Received: by 10.210.58.13 with SMTP id g13mr535765eba.99.1250105246134;
        Wed, 12 Aug 2009 12:27:26 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <nastyahotheart@gmail.com>
Received: from COMP-2 ([188.186.18.170])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id 5sm465378eyh.26.2009.08.12.12.27.19
        (version=SSLv3 cipher=OTHER);
        Wed, 12 Aug 2009 12:27:25 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 23:23:36 +0400
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v4.0.24.11) Professional
Reply-To: Nastya <nastyahotheart@gmail.com>
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <1279939357.20090812232336@gmail.com>
To: xxx xxx <xxx@xxx.com>
Subject: hi
In-Reply-To: <ad1507e60908112008s5ea8944dke4b89eb6480c036b@mail.gmail.com>
References: <802142541.20090808201157@gmail.com> <ad1507e60908112008s5ea8944dke4b89eb6480c036b@mail.gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------3713EA82BEB8533"

------------3713EA82BEB8533
Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

« Zuletzt geändert: 13. September 2009 um 21:19 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
calle
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Nastya <nastyahotheart@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 13. September 2009 um 09:30

Post aus Y-O 

Code
Alles auswählen
Received: from COMP-2 ([188.186.18.170])
inetnum:        188.186.0.0 - 188.186.31.255
netname:        ERTH-YOLA-PPPOE-1-NET
descr:          CJSC "Company "ER-Telecom" Yoshkar-Ola
descr:          Yoshkar-Ola, Russia
admin-c:        ETHD12-RIPE
tech-c:         ETHD12-RIPE
mnt-by:         RAID-MNT
source:         RIPE # Filtered

role:           Network Operation Center CJSC ER-Telecom Company Mari El branch
address:        12, Lenina st., 424000, Yoshkar-Ola, Russia
phone:          +7 8362 210035
fax-no:         +7 8362 210035 

« Zuletzt geändert: 13. September 2009 um 19:34 von † Rais † »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

† Rais †
General Counsel

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Oberpfalz
Re: Nastya <nastyahotheart@gmail.com>
Antwort #2 - 13. September 2009 um 19:28

@ cgxi

Es ist eine andere Frau auf dem Foto zu erkennen.
E-Mail-Adresse und Quelltext passen auch nicht zusammen.
Habe sie deshalb getrennt. Zwinkernd
« Zuletzt geändert: 13. September 2009 um 19:34 von † Rais † »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema