Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Luke McCarthy <lookingforyou864@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 1388 mal)

zapparella
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Luke McCarthy <lookingforyou864@yahoo.com>
08. September 2009 um 22:20

Das hatten wir schon längere Zeit nicht mehr - Wohnort: Empire State   Smiley
Er hat mich auf Tagged angeschrieben. Das Porträtfoto war auch im Profil. Dieses und ein weiteres Bild auf dem Motorrad habe ich mit der Email bekommen.

Luke M
Last Active: 2 days ago
Profile Views: 482 times
Profile Skin: Default
Tagline: A true love never keeps a mind waiting.......

Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship, Networking
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Hispanic/Latino
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight

Inbox-Mail Zitat:

To:Me
Date:Donnerstag, 3. September 2009 16:09:26
Subject:Hello cutie, can i be ...

Hello cutie, can i be that special man that best completes you??? Well, i'm Luke and in my early 60's people tell me that i look younger than my age and i tell the secret is keeping it healthy and fit. I lost my wife 4 years ago after she had a long battle with breast cancer, life has been so tough alone buti need to move on. I have a 13 year old daughter (Kathy) she is all that makes me happy at the moment. She is my little princess. I am looking for a decent loving, understanding and caring wife. Someone who is not shy to take our love to the streets. I think your profile sounds interesting to me and thats why i contacted you beauty. I believe love is not about finding the right person but building the right relationship till the end. And a true love never keeps a mind waiting. Lets just see if the scientist is right and see how the chemistry works for us. If you have a yahoo IM account , you can add me lookingforyou864 and my personal email address is lookingforyou864 at yahooo dot com. Let see how this works for us because if love is a bird i am def. anxious to fly with you. Looking forward to your response Love always Luke

« Zuletzt geändert: 09. September 2009 um 17:41 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Re: Luke McCarthy <lookingforyou864@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 08. September 2009 um 22:32

Hier ist nun seine Email, in der die Bilder dabei waren.  Smiley

Auffällig ist wieder der Zeilenumbruch mitten im Satz.

Das wär schon was - einer der 43,9 Mio $ auf dem Konto hat und mich gleich vom Fleck weg heiraten will. Es ist nur eine Frage der Zeit, wann die Email dann aus Nigeria kommt, obwohl er noch gar nicht dort ist.  Durchgedreht

Zitat:

Hello there honey

I am very happy reading this lovely message from you. xxx, i have a feel that you are the kind of
woman that i have been looking for. If we can build our love and keep this working on, i wont mind
relocating to be with you in Austria. I have always loved Austria and i would love to settle down
with you in Austria and make you happy always. I am currently sorting my late uncle's inheritance
and it has not been very easy for me alone to make the claim. Thats why i need a honest, caring
and understanding woman like you for marriage. I cant wait to meet and be with you. I can also
help you to invest in your hotel business too and we can expand it. I have a ranch in New york.
But my little daughter schools in South Carolina. I own my own business too, i am a petroleum
engineer and i construct oil rigs for clients. But the bad economy as affected my business so
badly and thats why i am working on claiming my late uncle's inheritance because i am his next of
kin and i am the only recipient... my uncle never had any child before he died, thats why i am his
next of kin. Its a very huge amount of money (43.9million US dollars). He trained me when i was in
school he was also a famous petroleum engineer and thats why he wanted me to be a petroleum
engineer. This amount is the sum total amount that the NNPC (Nigerian National Petroleum
Corporation) has kept for him in several years. But i now need this money to revive my business
and support my new family which inlcudes you and my daughter (kathy is her name).

Honey i want you to be a loving wife to me and you should always make me happy. Do you have a cell
phone which i can always reach you on? I would plan coming to meet you in Austria in less than two
weeks if you really want me.

I love the the pictures you sent me , they are very beautiful and awesome.

I will look forward to your reply always

I love you more xxx

Love Always
Luke.....

Spoiler für Mailheader:

X-Apparently-To: xxx@yahoo.de via 217.146.189.92; Mon, 07 Sep 2009 06:58:44 -0700
Return-Path: <lookingforyou864@yahoo.com>
X-YMailISG:            rqqB1Shoa93eV1ZGjBw-
X-Originating-IP: [98.137.26.152]
Authentication-Results: mta128.mail.ac4.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (HELO web112309.mail.gq1.yahoo.com) (98.137.26.152) by mta128.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 07 Sep 2009 06:58:44 -0700
Received: (qmail 42518 invoked by uid 60001); 7 Sep 2009 13:58:39 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1252331919; bh=PAz4Jz0UJH9LKusK3rxWoKC9Qn99I5uDvCg2zSkgVtA=; tent-Type; /ZaZfMqsAlgZM=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; tent-Type; wsgWGWWPQEh6M=;
Message-ID: <422223.42503.qm@web112309.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG:            T48-
Received: from [173.45.94.155] by web112309.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 07 Sep 2009 06:58:38 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/6.1.2 YahooMailWebService/0.7.338.2
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 06:58:38 -0700 (PDT)
From: Dieser Absender wurde von DomainKeys geprüft und bestätigt
Luke McCarthy <lookingforyou864@yahoo.com>   
Absender in den Kontakten speichern
Subject: You are my ANGEL xxx!!!
To: xxx@yahoo.de
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-662404960-1252331918=:42503"

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Re: Luke McCarthy <lookingforyou864@yahoo.com>
Antwort #2 - 08. September 2009 um 23:32

zapparella schrieb on 08. September 2009 um 22:20:
Ethnicity: Hispanic/Latino

Das will ein Hispano sein? Das sieht mir eher nache einem Deutschen mit Harley aus. Könnte ein Löwenbräu-Sonnenschirm in dem Biergarten sein, vor dem er gerade hält.
Auch der Bildername Road_Trip_Claus.JPG ist sehr verdächtig. Da hat der  Smiley wohl vergessen, dass er Luke heißen will und nicht Claus. Aber mit dem Bart, vielleicht ist das ja der Santa Claus zur Sommerzeit und hat sein anderes Fahrzeug erst einmal irgendwo anders abgestellt!
« Zuletzt geändert: 08. September 2009 um 23:35 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema