Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Victor Patrick <drvpato.surge101@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 2311 mal)

sister-act
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Dörfles-Esbach
Victor Patrick <drvpato.surge101@yahoo.com>
29. August 2009 um 22:25

Nun hab ich ihn gefunden "Meinen Traummann" Er hat mich endlich gefunden auf Tagged  Smiley

Victor Patrick
Last Active: 5 hours ago
Profile Views: 175 times
Profile Skin: My So HOT Page!
Tagline: live your life to the fullest coz no one knows tomorrow, but try to help others who're looking down with hope on you!!!!!

Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship, Networking
Languages: English, French
Ethnicity: Black/African
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight
About Me
About Me: i'm victor 45 and counting no kid ,never married, a nurse by profession and i'm a native of texas but mom a nigerian and i work in the UK .....i live a simple life and dont take cheats as friends or companions...knowing no one can make it out here alone........i like about evereything intresting that life offers, i like slow music , rocks and slow rocks...live concert and movie scenes.... i like the colour GREEN cos it deos alot in my positive thinking and little sense of humour.......i\m mee and no one can break me nor mke me ...you can only add to my knowledge ..Good or Bad...so life is pregnant dog we live and then we die so why not be straight....please if your fake you can get the move on...i', living life.

Inboxmail Zitat:
To:Me
Date:Aug 24, 2009 5:47 AM
Subject:Hello .. How are you...

Hello .. How are you today.. i find your page attractive and i wanted to say hello to you.. you indeed sexy,, am victor by name single and looking for a love and honest realtionship that would lead to a an endless marriage with happy life afetr.. i would love to be your friend.. i hope am not being rude to have messaged you.. here is my email Drvpato.surge101@yahoo.comhave a nice day.. as i would be waiting to read from your tender heart victor.
« Zuletzt geändert: 30. August 2009 um 06:43 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Uli
General Counsel

Re: Victor Patrick <drvpato.surge101@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 29. August 2009 um 22:30

Oh Oh, diese dunkle Brille. Ob er nicht die gelben Binden mit den drei schwarzen Punkten vergessen hat? Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sister-act
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Dörfles-Esbach
Re: Victor Patrick <drvpato.surge101@yahoo.com>
Antwort #2 - 29. August 2009 um 22:33

Nun kann er nicht lieb schreiben, bin ganz hin und wech  Smiley Smiley

Blackbox Zitat:
Thank you xxxxx for writing me with so much information about yourself and I'm glad your this serious with life and know what you want in life, I'm sorry you had lost your husband a long time ago and i hope your moving on with life and have kids that come pay you visit from time to time to keep you company, well its great to know you this committed to having some one who will be yours forever.

First of all i would start by telling you about me as you can see from my profile, I..m who I say I'm. 5' 8" / Athletic body size, 5:10ft tall and Black / African descent. A Christian and I trust in Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and savior. My Zodiac Sign is Sagittarius.I'm also a Grad / professional Nurse currently not working coz i got a lot issues going on in my life now and i gave to sort them out......and will shear with you as we get along with each other, well my races is traced back to the African America .....i lived almost all my life in the state from south Carolina to Ohio and to Texas where i left to UK cos i lost my job and had to move to UK to seek a job, 

My First was in  school South port middle school .704 north lord street south port NC 28461, and later went to Senior High school.......South Brunswick senior high school boiling springs lakes NC and had my college at Winston Salem state , university Winston Salem NC, date of study...1988-1990, my both parents are still alive and my mom is in Nigeria and my dad is in Australia with my sister at her house I'm saying all these to you so that you know I'm really sincere and kind at my lifestyle I'm also working out means to securing a contract appointment in France or finding a good medical job close to where you live  so that we can see face to face and you know all I say to you is actually true.I've been given lots of attentions to patients who have no joy and happiness and made them recovered from sad situations.I think when I'm in a relationship, I'll always put the loving smiles, passionate approach and loving kindness to her face. I really want to know more about you and that's why I'm so confidence telling you all about me.

I don't ask people for favor nor make people feel inconvenient over my lifestyle or work. But I'm generous to get kids free treatment even if it cost me the last penny i got. despite the fact that my present condition warrants money issues but i hope and believe in my Creator whom will answer me soonest with faith, i so much appreciate your honesty and Wish distance never existed, I would make time tonight at a coffee shop or somewhere out there, so we can get to know each other face to face coz i also seek for a good relationship with some one who will accept me for who i am and will support me with everything life has to offer in love care affection emotion and otherwise, i'm currently in fakeham Norfolk UK , living life with cautions coz i got betrayed alot times with women i've dated in the past and don't want that to happen to me again so i'm way careful but i believe you and will want to know what you feel about me and tell me what your heart speaks of me and i will be awaiting your tender response coz i don't have to know you forever before we get closer to be each others soul companion.....and i hope you can be open to me as i would be be with you if yu ever permits me and allow nature take its course.....I'm a very Generous person and have a Big heart for humanity.....which is a plus to my Occupation.

xxxxx I'm very grateful you took your time to write me and that's why i had to take my time also to write you and i hope we can be compatible cos i associate with happy people coz they affect me with there happiness and that's who i see you to be and that's why I've come this far to tell you a lot about me....and would love to know that you are a sincere person and capable of staying a man through good and bad coz that makes us so much positive....I'm getting hope on your words and cant stop thinking i would get a message from a nice woman like you, i hope you get me as we both seek the same in a relationship i would be looking to read from your tender hearts and i hope you let me know when we can chat online and get more close, till i read from your heart remain special and heaven sent.
Victor

Spoiler:
From Victor Patrick Sat Aug 29 03:49:40 2009
X-Apparently-To: xxxxx via 87.248.115.31; Fri, 28 Aug 2009 20:49:42 -0700
Return-Path: <drvpato.surge101@yahoo.com>
X-YMailISG: rLOIlpYkUKSyxg.6_3QHqgmK.Wdgd2Hwst7WJhuZyPGIRa4sp2nYlWslzx1kRYGKRrM5LBWZ
X-Originating-IP: [98.136.44.36]
Authentication-Results: mta470.mail.re4.yahoo.com  from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=fail (bad sig); from=yahoo.com; dkim=permerror (bad  sig)
Received: from 98.136.44.36  (HELO n71.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com) (98.136.44.36)
  by mta470.mail.re4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Fri, 28 Aug 2009 20:49:42 -0700
Received: from [69.147.84.145] by n71.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 29 Aug 2009 03:49:41 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.83] by t8.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 29 Aug 2009 03:49:41 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.109] by t3.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 29 Aug 2009 03:49:41 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp113.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 29 Aug 2009 03:49:41 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 249107.69669.bm@omp113.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 66586 invoked by uid 60001); 29 Aug 2009 03:49:41 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1251517781; bh=c3rWxqKH1oK5a6d7w7H5nOKDBE9gTMFUuV89D8tVvpQ=; eply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; Vv28CsloGR2VI=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  eply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
  5qU5uyKyAU/XI=;
Message-ID: <34592.65417.qm@web111604.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: bvE-
Received: from [41.219.247.224] by web111604.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 28 Aug 2009 20:49:40 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/6.1.2 YahooMailWebService/0.7.338.2
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 20:49:40 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Can i confide in you xxxxx ???
To: xxxxxx
In-Reply-To: <349985.25885.qm@web23502.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-242489350-1251517780=:65417"
Content-Length: 18482

Code
Alles auswählen
Lookup IP Address: 41.219.247.224

General Information
Hostname: dial-pool86.lg.starcomms.net
ISP: Starcomms Nigeria (v4 allocation)
Organization: Starcomms Nigeria (v4 allocation)
Proxy: None detected
Type: Dial-up

Geo-Location Information

State/Region: 05
City: Lagos
Latitude: 6.4531
Longitude: 3.3958
Area Code:

Aber man soll sich nicht zu früh freuen. Die Mail  kommt aus Lagos NG  Smiley schade nu is er  Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 29. August 2009 um 22:37 von sister-act »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema