Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Anita Yousuf <any_usuf@hotmail.com> (Gelesen: 1605 mal)

zapparella
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Anita Yousuf <any_usuf@hotmail.com>
25. August 2009 um 16:36

Ich weiss zwar noch nicht genau, was sie/er von mir will, aber warten wir es einfach mal ab. Könnte ein Mailtext aus einer dieser Anti-Scam-Foren sein.
Smiley

Profildaten, Bild und Inbox-Mail von Tagged

Yousuf A
Last Active: 20 minutes ago
Profile Views: 706 times
Profile Skin: The Wish
Tagline: Hiya!

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Other
Religion: Other
Orientation: Straight
About Me
Music: R&B
Movies: Cartoons
Books: Novels
Sports: Swimming,handball
Interests: To become a Doctor
Dreams: Freedom
About Me: I don't really know where to start. I like sweets,candy,biscuits.....hehehe...Can someone help me out please...lol

Inbox-Mail Zitat:

To:Me
Date:Aug 25, 2009 1:33 PM
Subject:Greetings

My dear Christain,

Compliments and please accept my highest regards and esteem as I felt safe sending you this response having gone through your contact and remarkable profile here on tagged. I choose to reach you through it because i cannot easily contact you on the phone if you give your contact number due to my condition.
I am writing you through this medium (Internet) though it has been greatly abused. During our orientation here the welfare officers told us that some people out there had been using our kind of condition to extort money from others and i believe its because there are good ones that make the bad ones to use the opportunity to do evil, I choose to reach you through it because it still remain the fastest, surest and above all the most secured medium of communication.
Meanwhile i have to explain further about myself and my predicament; So please write me on my email and do not look the other way after reading this my message so i can tell you my story.

any_usuf@hotmail.com
Remain blessed as i hope to hear from you.
thanks,
Anita yousuf

« Zuletzt geändert: 07. Oktober 2011 um 01:33 von vierauge » 
Grund: afr20719  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Uli
General Counsel

Re: Anita Yousuf <any_usuf@hotmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 25. August 2009 um 17:09

Ich lach mich mal wieder ömmelig. Die wissen ja noch nicht einmal, wo East London liegt!!!

East London liegt in Südafrika, im Eastern Cape! 1857 wurden nach dem Krimkrieg dort viele Deutsche der Britisch-Deutschen Legion angesiedelt!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #2 - 25. August 2009 um 17:34

Uli schrieb on 25. August 2009 um 17:09:
Ich lach mich mal wieder ömmelig. Die wissen ja noch nicht einmal, wo East London liegt!!!

East London liegt in Südafrika, im Eastern Cape! 1857 wurden nach dem Krimkrieg dort viele Deutsche der Britisch-Deutschen Legion angesiedelt! 

@ Uli

Smiley Smiley Smiley Mit dir mach ich was mit...das kann ich dir sagen!! 
Ich komm so schon nicht mehr nach und dann haust du mir auch noch dein Wissen um die Ohren. Ich lmw = "LachMichWech"

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #3 - 25. August 2009 um 18:39

zapparella schrieb on 25. August 2009 um 17:34:
und dann haust du mir auch noch dein Wissen um die Ohren.

Wir wollen doch auch ein gewisses Maß an Niveau haben und auch etwas für die Bildung unserer Besucher tun!

« Zuletzt geändert: 25. August 2009 um 21:18 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #4 - 26. August 2009 um 18:59

Uli schrieb on 25. August 2009 um 18:39:

Wir wollen doch auch ein gewisses Maß an Niveau haben und auch etwas für die Bildung unserer Besucher tun!

Dann haben wir hier doch gleich noch etwas, das den Horizont erweitert - oder auch nur die Englischkenntnisse verbessert  Zwinkernd

Zitat:

My Dear xxx,

Compliments and please accept my highest regards and esteem once again as I felt safe sending you this response having gone through your contact and remarkable profile on the internet before my first mail to you even through this medium (Internet) has been greatly abused even during our orientation here the welfare officers told us that some people out there had been using our kind of condition to extort money from others and i believe its because there are good ones that make the bad ones to use the opportunity to do evil, I choose to reach you through it because it still remain the fastest, surest and above all the most secured medium of communication. This project requires an urgent and reliable foreigner for proper handling and smooth execution hence your choice. meanwhile i have to explain further about about myself and my predicament;

I am ms Anita Yousuf, the daughter of Mr. Ahmed Bekhi Yousuf of blessed memory from Zimbabwe,20During the crises against the farmers in Zimbabwe from the supports of President Robert Mugabe to claim all the white-owned farms to his party members and his followers, he ordered all white farmers to surrender all farms to his party members and his followers. My father is One of the most successful multy farmers in our country and because he did not support Mugabe`s ideas, Mugabe’s supporters invaded his farm and burnt everything in the farm, killing him and made away with a lot of items in my fathers farm. I ran to chitungwiza a place near Harare and recently again Zimbabwean government declared moves against non-citizens in which the police took us down to the calednonia farms and forced many of us to move to an ancestral village before the Catholic mission could come to rescue. For the truth of it all check the caption of bbc with this page below:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/4177222.stm

Before his death, my father had deposited some amount of money with a finance house in Abroad, through the diplomatic as a family valuable in trunk box. After these incidents, the mission helped me amongst others to move to LONDON(The United Nations High Commission For Refugees in Borough Of Tower Harmlets, East End Of London, United Kingdom)where I re-located under political asylum as a refugee to seek for foreign partner overseas that will assist me to move this money out of THE PLACE OF DEPOSIT to your country as I have made up my mind to invest and live in your country. As an asylum seeker I was relocated to United Nations refugee camp in LONDON and am not allowed to operate any Financial Account within United Kingdom. I have agreed to discuss what it takes for your assistance as soon as my inheritance gets to you as i have no resources to gain my freedom and to secure my inheritance. I want truth and honest to be our watch word in this transaction and please treat this transaction with strictly confidential for the successful out come of it. All I want you to do is to treat me like a member of your family which i would be someday as everything works out well and please respond so that i will furnish you with the contact of the attorney that has been approved to verify the issue if you really wish want to continue with assisting me.

You can reach this number +447031881732

Thanks and be blessed.

Sincerely Yours,

ms Anita Yousuf

Spoiler für Mailheader:

Return-Path: <any_usuf@hotmail.com>
X-Flags: 1001
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxx@gmx.at
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 26 Aug 2009 14:00:17 -0000
Received: from col0-omc3-s11.col0.hotmail.com (EHLO col0-omc3-s11.col0.hotmail.com) [65.55.34.149]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx037) with SMTP; 26 Aug 2009 16:00:17 +0200
Received: from COL107-W43 ([65.55.34.135]) by col0-omc3-s11.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
      Wed, 26 Aug 2009 07:00:16 -0700
Message-ID: <COL107-W43BE0A41FCB3591C36AA98F3F70@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="_90d38883-e782-4db5-9eaa-14dfd9b6eb6e_"
X-Originating-IP: [115.133.108.117]
To: <xxx@gmx.at>
Subject: RE: xxx from Tagged (thanks for writing me) Is Anita
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 16:00:16 +0200
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <20090825144131.265630@gmx.net>
References: <20090825144131.265630@gmx.net>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 26 Aug 2009 14:00:16.0655 (UTC) FILETIME=[8A3909F0:01CA2655]
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam)
X-GMX-UID: wAatf/oxbmw7azY3GjRLhQlHUzc4clEA

« Zuletzt geändert: 26. August 2009 um 19:01 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #5 - 26. August 2009 um 19:03

Die Mail kommt weder aus UK noch aus Zimbabwe, sondern aus Malaysia  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend 

Code
Alles auswählen
Details zur IP-Adresse 115.133.108.117

% [whois.apnic.net node-1]
% Whois data copyright terms    http://www.apnic.net/db/dbcopyright.html

inetnum:      115.132.0.0 - 115.135.255.255
netname:      ADSLSTREAMYX
descr:        CORE IP NETWORK DEVELOPMENT,
descr:        TELEKOM MALAYSIA BERHAD
admin-c:      SM135-AP
tech-c:       EAK2-AP
remarks:      -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-++-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
remarks:      This object can only be updated by APNIC hostmasters.
remarks:      To update this object, please contact APNIC
remarks:      hostmasters and include your organisation's account
remarks:      name in the subject line.
remarks:      -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-++-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
changed:      hm-changed@apnic.net 20080805
mnt-by:       APNIC-HM
mnt-lower:    MAINT-AP-STREAMYX
changed:      hm-changed@apnic.net 20080919
source:       APNIC

person:       Siti Fuwaizah Mohd. Ghazali
nic-hdl:      SM135-AP
e-mail:       fuwaizah@tm.com.my