Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Richard Dave <richarddave45@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 1111 mal)

zapparella
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Richard Dave <richarddave45@yahoo.com>
24. August 2009 um 19:54

Hier hab ich noch einen aus meinem "Ich-warte-auf-Veröffentlichen" Ordner  Zwinkernd
Das Bild habe ich soeben auf Romancescam gefunden und ausserdem mit Tineye ein weiteres Profil auf Gelipo.com - dort nennt er sich: alvinalways - Alvin Johnson aus Florida - geb. 24.07.1965

Romancescam Smiley
Gelipo.com Smiley

Profildaten, Bild und Inbox-Mail von Tagged

Richard D
ast Active: 9 hours ago
Profile Views: 448 times
Profile Skin: Default

Orientation: Straight

Inbox-Mail Zitat:

To:Me
Date:Aug 1, 2009 1:35 PM
Subject:Hi Pretty. How are u...

Hi Pretty. How are u doing today?I hope all is well with you and your family,health,work and how is the weather over there?well i was jsut browsering through this site and i saw your beatiful profile of which cought my attention so i decided to drop a message. I am Richard Dave,i am newin here and aslo new online dating,i am a father of one daughter name nancy, i am honest and gentle man.i hate lies and deception well if u dont mind i will like to know more about you...or if you will like to know more about me you can send me a mail or add me in your message list..richarddave45@yahoo.com feel free to send me mail or add me in yor message list .. Bye and take good care of your self. Hoping to hear from you soon. God bless. Dave.

Ich habe ihn nochmals an mich erinnert, denn wir wollen ja den Quelltext sehen.  Zwinkernd

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema