Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Elena <bione09@yahoo.com> <limbiya555@yahoo.com> <lenochka555@ymail.com> <sexy00735@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 896 mal)

Berger Louis
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Advisors

I Love Weißbier

Standort: Cham
Elena <bione09@yahoo.com> <limbiya555@yahoo.com> <lenochka555@ymail.com> <sexy00735@yahoo.com>
24. August 2009 um 10:02

Mal wieder was von datemefree

Hello my new friend.
For the beginning I want to be presented. My name is Elena, me of 28 years. I very kind girl, like to prepare, cleanliness and the order. Since the childhood of me learned to be fair and sympathetic. 
In system of acquaintances I would like to find the partner in life, but till now I yet have not met that the man with which would like to carry out all life. 
In the man I appreciate honesty, decency, an openness, kindness, mind and purposefulness.
I understand, that is very dangerous to get acquainted in such a way, but I always was the optimist and I hope, that my searches will not pass for nothing. 
I very much want to trust, that on light there will be a man at which kind at me to become transfixed heart and for the sake of which I shall be ready to leave all to be with him together. To which I can entrust myself and the life.
Probably we can attempt to write the letter each other? And then we can see, whether we can
Meet and be together? I really would like to know you more. Write to me please if my letter of you has interested and if you still trust in light feeling and also wait the big love.
I with the big impatience shall look forward to hearing from you. I shall hope, that you will not complicate also to send your picture. 
My electronic address bione09@yahoo.com
Yours faithfully and hope for your answer, your friend Elena.

Kommt laut Profil aus Yoshkar-Ola. Standardmail ist raus

« Zuletzt geändert: 24. August 2009 um 19:06 von † Rais † »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Wesermann
Forum Administrator

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Russia
Re: Elena <bione09@yahoo.com> <limbiya555@yahoo.com> <lenochka555@ymail.com> <sexy00735@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 24. August 2009 um 10:49

@ Berger Louis

Dann schau mal, dass Du einen Kontakt zu ihr herstellen kannst, damit wir noch Bilder und einen Quelltext bekommen. 

Sieht ja gut aus die Lady
« Zuletzt geändert: 24. August 2009 um 19:00 von † Rais † »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

† Rais †
General Counsel

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Oberpfalz
Re: Elena <bione09@yahoo.com> <limbiya555@yahoo.com> <lenochka555@ymail.com> <sexy00735@yahoo.com>
Antwort #2 - 24. August 2009 um 18:59

Gelistet bei romancescam Smiley

Und bei delphifaq Smiley mit 3 anderen Mail-Adressen

<limbiya555@yahoo.com> <lenochka555@ymail.com> <sexy00735@yahoo.com>

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema