Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Elena Kutsurenko <Elenak886@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 721 mal)

zapparella
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Elena Kutsurenko <Elenak886@gmail.com>
19. August 2009 um 02:13

Neues auf Tagged und bei RomanceScam auch schon bekannt Zwinkernd Smiley

Elena K
Last Active: 3 hours ago
Profile Views: 778 times
Profile Skin: Default

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Inbox-Mail Zitat:

To:Me
Date:Aug 10, 2009 12:21 AM
Subject:As you go through this,...

As you go through this, i don't deserve your sympathy for no one will live forever. Elena Kutsurenko is my name, and i have lived for 76 years now. I'm a citizen of Russia, based in Mexico for work purpose and in America for holidays but it was in Russia i grew up. I'm a widow presently in United Kingdom to receive medical treatment. Lately, i was diagnosed with Swine Flu which resulted from my non chalant attitude towards my health Care. It has proven non responsive to all kinds of medicine and as i write this note, i have a couple of weeks to live, going by the certification of medical experts. I can say i have lived a miserable and pathetic life as i never cared for no one or even myself but strictly my business alone. I was never generous despite my boundless wealth and abundant riches but rather oppressive and selfish to people and total concentration on my business as that's all i cherish and esteem. I'm sorrowful and remorseful for doing all these as i now realise that life holds much more in it than riches and wealth. I have heard God's calling and beacuse of this, i have given my assets and belongings to my closest and extended members of my family as well as a couple of close friends. I want God to have mercy on me so that he could acccept my soul and i have because of this reason made up my mind to give arms to charity organizations and give backing to goog life to the less priviledged in our societies, hoping that this would at least stand to be the commendable deeds i do on earth. On a long run, i have released money to some charity organizations in the USA, Asia and the middle East, Africa and Europe. I don't have believe in them henceforth, as they seem not to be satisfied with what i gave probably because of their individual personal interests. I have an undisclosed cash deposit to the tune of US$13,995,000,000 dollars (Thirteen million, nine hundred and ninety five thousand dollars) which stands to be what i have left and it's not known to anybody. The help i seek from you is to assist me collect this deposit and disburse it to some charity organizations and to the less priviledged. I only wish i have a child that could inherit all this money and properties, there wouldn't have been a need for taken this huge decision. Show your inerest to assist in this disbursement probadly through a mail. Your time and patience you would put into this task will not go unrewarded as i have set aside 30% of the money for you. Then, 5% for my medical Bills and 65% for the Charity organizations and the less priviledged. Further informations that will be required of you to proceed and receive deposited fund in an escrow coded ICICI Bank here in London, United Kingdom will be eventually forwarded to you. The following informations are required from you: 1)FULL NAME-------------------- 2)HOUSE AND OFFICE ADDRESS-------------------- 3)PRIVATE PHONE AND FAX------------------ 4)PASSPORT OR ID COPY SCAN COPY--------------- 5)PRIVATE E MAIL------------------------- 6)OCCUPATIONS---------------- 7)AGE-------------------------------- May you and your faamily live in God's abundant Favour. Bless you. Mrs. Elena Kutsurenko Chat ID: Elenak886@gmail.com

« Zuletzt geändert: 07. Oktober 2011 um 01:18 von vierauge » 
Grund: afr20718  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema