Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Patrick Taggart <onegoodpat@gmail.com> <p.taggart@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 1588 mal)

sister-act
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Dörfles-Esbach
Patrick Taggart <onegoodpat@gmail.com> <p.taggart@yahoo.com>
20. Juli 2009 um 23:05

Hier hat mich einer auf Tagged angeschrieben.

Patrick T
Last Active: 6 hours ago
Profile Views: 583 times
Profile Skin: Default
Tagline: www.tagged.com/patrick67883
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Other
Religion: Catholic
Orientation: Straight

Inboxmail Zitat:
To:Me
Date:Jul 16, 2009 11:55 PM
Subject:Hi and how you doing?I...
Hi and how you doing?I am Patrick ,like your profile and want to know more about you..get back at me if you found me interesting..Thanks

Inboxmail Zitat:
To:Me
Date:Jul 18, 2009 11:19 PM
Subject:Re: Hi and how you doing?I...
Hey sent you an email privatley..thank you..
Pat..

Zitat:
Hello xxxxx,

Thanks for writing and hope you are doing good? Life is good at this point.. I feel I'm very blessed person, family values are very important to me. I've been very blessed with loving parents and i lost them long time ago. I hope some day I'll be able to give the love to someone as they gave to each other & to me. I'm in good health.. I enjoy traveling and learning different cultures.

I am shy but outgoing, timid but strong, a loner but loves to be around people. It all depends on who I am with and how familiar or comfortable that I am with them. I am very educated, not necessarily from a collegiate accomplishment level as I am street wise and in tune with my surroundings, making me more often comfortable than anxious.

I think confidence is the greatest asset a person can have, both in themselves and in the environment around them. I like a woman who has achieved self actualization, that is not dwelling on what happened way back when but what could happen today or tomorrow. Those that dwell in the past are not around me very long, I spot them from miles and run fast. I enjoy dancing, great conversation, intelligence, not necessarily from the academic side, but common sense and the ability to think through things. I like a woman that can carry a conversation and is not afraid to learn or to teach for that matter. I want it all and will not settle for less, but at the same time, want that person that can stop and smell the roses and appreciate the time she has on this earth, knowing it is not forever

I am imaginative, intelligent, and kind-hearted. By day,i'm in the military ,I joined the Military academy at the age of 16. I was in the boarding school so my parents visit me once in a while. I didn't spend much time at home. My mom was a head teacher and dad was in the medical field of the army and later worked with the U.N.I am an E-6 Staff Sergeant (SSG) and now working with the U.N. I also act as a Platoon Sergeant Major (PSM) in the absence of the Sergeant First Class(SFC). I am the leader of my squad. I am a non commission officer and I work in the junior management of the military.I am currently stationed in Baghdad , the capital of Iraq..I have to let you know  I am on my second mission to Iraq and I have already spent some few months here in Iraq. My first mission to Iraq was in  2003. My mission ended in 2005.

I enjoy conversation over coffee or tea; and I like dining out. I also enjoy cooking, but my culinary skills max out at two pans and five ingredients. In addition to NYC, I like Paris, San Francisco, and London and wants to send my retirement in Hawaii with my partner. Communication and loyalty are very important to me in a relationship. I value kids' fresh outlook on the world and the unconditional affection of pets.

I had a great romance in the past so I know it is within me to express love and passion. Will you share the adventure of life as we help one another become happier, better people along the way? If you are sincere, smart, and special.

I would like to live with  someone who's as warm on the inside as on the outside. Someone to laugh and cry with..And share what's in your heart..To be my friend, then become my best friend and possible become my life. Someone to watch sunsets with..walk along beaches with..Who will be there for good, bad,happy,sad,laugh,cry and even share an smile with.. My life is bright now..But with you maybe it'll be brighter.. Thanks for your time! I hope to hear much more about you in your response..

Cheers,

Pat..

Spoiler:
From Patrick Taggart Sat Jul 18 22:18:57 2009
Return-Path: <onegoodpat@gmail.com>
Authentication-Results: mta122.mail.sp2.yahoo.com  from=gmail.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=gmail.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (EHLO mail-ew0-f215.google.com) (209.85.219.215)
  by mta122.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sat, 18 Jul 2009 15:18:59 -0700
Received: by ewy11 with SMTP id 11so1652950ewy.0
        for xxxxx; Sat, 18 Jul 2009 15:18:57 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:date:message-id:subject
         :from:to:content-type;
        bh=BeiLaIqltkz7ozc9jDP0Q854M7M2mYuFl4ZksQ+HDFA=;
        b=tqJ79UtTCP0bKJDZeuErkYuXP19puxeqvHaBRtJtZch++jJAcrChMzr2jR/q4PAQf4
         VzVPsfAzzd245ixLxkZwcW5dEAc9HtI1HGxbpghCbohk9gNxuSDH6k7olX8JBB1gfiua
         V0SkK91pu8F2FkUbdOY4n0sYYBZQK673uK6UA=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws;
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;
        b=IJfDR+lcbmzOk7QPWuLYJTAK9bplNoiT3z8fRYB+ceBerEcgofh/lqav1i7od3LdYJ
         b1+cTiHqsvaSfyVKsK4LCpTAeW0TLX9eRCjZHZ9+mKzyQbJtua92YtRB/JkycoC4SJ39
         CmHO8/6mFiSx9rVcQm8GqE85DbzxYK6Fdsrk0=
MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: by 10.211.178.12 with SMTP id f12mr3187533ebp.83.1247955537424; Sat, 
     18 Jul 2009 15:18:57 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 22:18:57 +0000
Message-ID: <43c7b3910907181518s38b87c6t57548297b255768b@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: hi
To: xxxxx
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=000e0cd1e85c80f2ca046f024a94
Content-Length: 7600

Code
Alles auswählen
Details zur IP-Adresse 10.211.178.12
OrgName:    Internet Assigned Numbers Authority
OrgID:      IANA
Address:    4676 Admiralty Way, Suite 330
City:       Marina del Rey
StateProv:  CA
PostalCode: 90292-6695

Der  Smiley hat mir die E-Mail 2x geschickt, aber mit Bilder diesmal. Der Header trotzdem hier.

Spoiler:
From Patrick Taggart Mon Jul 20 11:17:12 2009
Return-Path: <onegoodpat@gmail.com>
Authentication-Results: mta116.mail.re4.yahoo.com  from=gmail.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=gmail.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 74.125.78.24  (EHLO ey-out-2122.google.com) (74.125.78.24)
  by mta116.mail.re4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 20 Jul 2009 04:17:19 -0700
Received: by ey-out-2122.google.com with SMTP id 9so504463eyd.39
        for xxxxx; Mon, 20 Jul 2009 04:17:13 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:date:message-id:subject
         :from:to:content-type;
        bh=IrMj2f0WxaFAlruXxyjuL7Oa9Ho8los7vkDNdczv6m8=;
        b=i0wannvedc46zpVR58Am+Ul9cBgcSl2YeG+Qf3wa2Hz2X0V4gdGR+BMtt4Zs+EQABx
         hECiN4Jd78ZcN7a6D60RjpV3OZUwN+IZeTijPoJVlQk7d7jWyuluLOcT0c0+oawfj2lu
         Xl43j3lqu0emICD6k3MCqCp3qD7f67Qgo7fi8=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws;
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;
        b=XQ/eYTg+mDs+Z3pwmkwdA4do2KsdZ2pK8+FS+HSRaHc4YigVzyNk4EqKPWKrw3WRZA
         /yh8qcCXhyvJB3ut/1egMv7ioVBHUBMM7CIPP2lPYs88LX6SnPVzMm5dQbN3RhCh2zWy
         HD4kY9DnOOM8bZ/k2UGR5ZBFHD0NnQzaybCog=
MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: by 10.210.65.2 with SMTP id n2mr3161160eba.22.1248088632567; Mon, 20 
     Jul 2009 04:17:12 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 12:17:12 +0100
Message-ID: <43c7b3910907200417n5f9a0113yc69a6acbf0da2c91@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: You very pretty !!!
To: xxxxx
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary=0015174c150e97a8d1046f2147a6
Content-Length: 417785

Code
Alles auswählen
Details zur IP-Adresse 10.210.65.2
OrgName:    Internet Assigned Numbers Authority
OrgID:      IANA
Address:    4676 Admiralty Way, Suite 330
City:       Marina del Rey
StateProv:  CA
PostalCode: 90292-6695

« Zuletzt geändert: 23. September 2009 um 20:13 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Re: Patrick Taggart <onegoodpat@gmail.com> <p.taggart@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 20. September 2009 um 12:56

Nachdem ich zu diesem Threat eine Offline-Message von einem Mitglied auf meinem Messenger erhalten habe, habe ich mich noch einmal auf die Suche nach Scam-Hinweisen im Netz gemacht. Zumal die Emails von diesem "Typen" Google-Inline-Mails sind.

After I have received about this threat an offline message from a member on my Messenger, I have made myself once again in search of scam notices in the network. Especially since the emails are from this "type" Google-inline-mails.

Hier nur einige Ergebnisse:
Here  are just some of the results (click on the smiley):

Weiteres Profil - Jeff4u - andere pers. Daten, anderes Bild auf USHomeNow Smiley

Weiteres Profil - ifeanyi ezeani - 30jähriger Mann aus Benin, Nigeria auf Perfspot Smiley

Weiteres Profil - guygaga - 24jähriger Mann von den Philippinen auf Gaycities Smiley

Zweiter Absatz der Email von hier identisch mit der Inbox-Mail vom Anfangsthreat bei uns im Forum unter:
Eric S / Kelvin Willson <kelvin_111@live.com> Smiley

Mailtext ebenfalls gelistet bei forum419eater.com und delphifaq.com
Bei delphifaq unter dem Namen Stephen Hayde
Hier der Google-Link zu den Einträgen und weiteren Profilen Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 23. September 2009 um 18:01 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

minnie mouse
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 23. September 2009 um 17:53

Re: pictures
Wednesday, August 19, 2009 6:08:52 PMFrom: Patrick Taggart <p.taggart@yahoo.com>   View Contact 

Zitat:
Dear ,
                               Perhaps you will be astonished for receiving a letter from me. I just want you to know that a letter is more eloquent than words. That is why this will definitely speak for itself. I am a little bit confused on how and what to do just to eradicate from my vivid mind your charming and beautiful face. The more time I spend with you the more I like everything about you and the more I want to find out all about you - how you think, how you feel, what your dreams are and everything nice from you. If I could only do something just to persuade you.
                                Truthfully, and undoubtedly, I can fool anyone but I cannot fool myself. I would be a great liar if I uttered that I'm not in love with you. No matter what you think or say, all I can say is; I really love you with all my heart and I will not hesitate if you will give me just a little time to prove my feelings of endearment and to prove to you that I'm deserving of your feelings, from your heart.
                                          My dearly beloved, you became so honorable in my eyes, like a precious gem, counted with extremely good intellectual reasoning makes me emotionally struck and speechless.
                                 The above-stated utterances and delightful contemplation of something worthy is inexpressible on my part because I was made to understand such sublime and noble qualities are inherent with you. I am very serious now in telling you that I can no longer endure such extreme anxiety and sleepless nights that I am experiencing right of this moment.
                           Since I met you I felt I was living in a new and wonderful world, full of love. And the sun is brighter, the pastures became greener and everything I do was magnificent. You should inculcate and instill in your mind that "I cherish you so much". Such love, like everything, deserves to be given much attention and care in order to grow more and more.
          Take care and hope my email don't scare you..

Love always,

Patrick..

--- To: "Patrick Taggart" <p.taggart@yahoo.com>
Date: Friday, August 14, 2009, 3:19 PM

« Zuletzt geändert: 29. Oktober 2009 um 22:06 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #3 - 23. September 2009 um 19:07

Auch dieser Mailtext wird von Google mehrmals gefunden  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Romancescam: new4_love - nelson2love0 - collkelvin1
Delphifaq: Jennifer James

Smiley Smiley

Und natürlich noch einige andere männliche und weibliche Profile auf verschiedenen Datingseiten.

Das Bild habe ich vom Messi der Mailad, die minnie mouse heute gepostet hat.

« Zuletzt geändert: 23. September 2009 um 20:11 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema