Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Steven Owen <steven_owen@rocketmail.com> (Gelesen: 7710 mal)

zapparella
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Steven Owen <steven_owen@rocketmail.com>
08. Juli 2009 um 13:59

Fescher Bursch von Tagged, aber leider nicht echt.

Hier die Profildaten, Bilder usw. und so fort....

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
Steven O
Last Active: 12 hours ago
Profile Views: 553 times
Profile Skin: TechPurple

Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Serious Relationship
Languages: English
Religion: Christian

Inbox-Mail Zitat:

To:Me
Date:Jul 4, 2009 10:51 AM
Subject:HI...

I saw your profile and decided to say hi. You look nice and gentle and wish we can become friends.  I am Steven Owen 36 years old,  single. I live and work here in London, England, as an engineer . I belive we could talk later if you send me an e-mail .... My e-mail address : steven under score owen at rocket mail dot com  

Regards
Stevn

« Zuletzt geändert: 17. Januar 2012 um 23:01 von zapparella » 
Grund: my20055 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
zapparella
General Counsel

Re: Steven Owen <steven_owen@rocketmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 08. Juli 2009 um 14:09

Hier nun die Mail mit dem dazugehörigen Header:

Hello xxx,

Thanks for writing and for giving  us the chance to get to know each other very well. Hope you are doing just great ? l will be very glad to hear you had a great day. If that's it, then l should let you know am doing great too.

l might be a very busy man considering the nature of my job, but l want to let you know that l will always attend to your mails and make sure l find out how you are doing. Because you are attracted to me, and l really wanna get real with you. If you will give us the chance to! All l want us to do for us to get real so soon as to always write and also  be talking on phone too.

Well, l think l should tell you little about my self. My name is Steven, Single and never been married, From Manchester U.K. l am an Electro Chemical Engineer, Working for Mobil Oil, as Plant supervisor. My section/department are into Building and Construction of Oil Plants and refineries. My job is to make sure all the Refineries and Oil Plants are working at their Full Capacities. So that it leaves's me always on the move and traveling, to make sure my men are doing their job.  And for some time  now we have been into upgrading most of the Plants and Refineries to a more Environmental friendly condition, as we all know that, there's a campaign to save the Environment from pollutions. 

Hey l am almost giving you a lecture on my job..... Hope you are not bored about it am sorry just want you to know what your man does in case we get real. Which is my dream and wish. l actually do not smoke l mean l have never smoked, neither do i do drugs l have never tasted it before too, l eat good foods and avoid food that are harmful to the body, because l want to be healthy at all times. l drink occasionally.. l'm simple and easy going, yet sensitive. l hang out with friends at times in my free time . Still during my free time, I like listening to music, going for gym and playing lawn tennis, l think am fun to be with, but you have to find that out yourself, as we get real. l do study a lot too, cause of the nature of our job.

l like defining my friendship/relationship from the beginning so that we both will know where we are coming from as to know where we are going, l know most ladies  here are jokers, and not serious minded people, but l see you as some one that means, considerate and reasonable, and l trust my instinct as l am listening to my heart always.

l am looking for a woman l will like to spend the rest of my life with...Some one that will work side by side with me, not ahead or behind, loving and caring, cause l will give it
back to her. l am going to be open, while we get to know each other better, so should there be anything you need to know about me please don't hesitate to ask me okay? 

l know friendship is not about who you have known the longest period, it's all about who comes into your life and never left you lonely.

Waiting to hear from you again. What do you like doing in your free time? Do you smoke or drink? Your Nationality and your Kind of job? And all you want me to know about your self for a start.

Do take care of your self and have a joyful week ahead.

Warmest Regards,
Steven,
Cheers

Übersetzung:
Hallo xxx, 

Vielen Dank für das Schreiben und für die uns die Chance, sich gegenseitig kennen zu lernen sehr gut. Hoffe, Sie tun einfach toll? l wird sehr froh zu hören, Sie hatten einen großen Tag. Wenn es das ist, dann l sollten Sie wissen, bin sehr zu tun. 

l könnte eine sehr damit beschäftigt, den Menschen angesichts der Natur meiner Arbeit, sondern l wollen Sie wissen, dass l immer an Ihre Mails zu und stellen Sie sicher, l Erfahren Sie, wie Sie es tun. Denn Sie werden von mir, und l wirklich wollen, um sie mit echten. Wenn Sie uns die Chance! L Alle wollen, dass wir zu tun für uns, so bald wie real immer schreiben und auch am Telefon zu sprechen.  Smiley

Na ja, denke l l sollten Sie sagen wenig über mich selber. Mein Name ist Steven, Einzel-und nie verheiratet, aus Manchester UK Der weiß nicht wie alt er ist und schon gar nicht wo er wohnt!! so ein  Smileyl bin ein Electro Chemical Engineer, Arbeiten für Mobil Oil, als Plant Supervisor. Mein Bereich / Abteilung sind in Bau-und Bau von Öl-Anlagen und Raffinerien. Meine Aufgabe ist es sicherzustellen, dass alle die Öl-Raffinerien und arbeiten an ihren vollen Kapazitäten. Damit lässt er's mir immer in Bewegung und das Reisen, um sicherzustellen, dass meine Männer tun ihren Job. Und seit einiger Zeit haben wir in die Modernisierung der Anlagen und Raffinerien zu einer Umweltfreundliche Zustand, wie wir alle wissen, dass es eine Kampagne, um die Umwelt von Verunreinigungen. 

Hey l bin fast so dass Sie einen Vortrag über meine Arbeit ..... Hoffen, dass Sie sich nicht langweilen darüber bin leider nur wollen, dass Sie wissen, was Ihr Mann hat  Coolbei uns wirklich. Was ist mein Traum und Wunsch. l eigentlich nicht rauchen l l bedeuten haben nie geraucht, weder kann ich tun, Drogen l noch nie probiert, bevor es zu, l essen, gute Lebensmittel und Nahrungsmittel zu vermeiden, die schädlich für den Körper, denn L wollen gesund zu jeder Zeit. l trinken gelegentlich .. l'm einfach und einfach gehen, doch empfindlich. l hängt mit Freunden in Zeiten in meiner Freizeit. Noch während meiner Freizeit, ich mag Musik hören, wird für die Turnhalle und spielen Rasentennis, l denke ich Spaß zu sein, aber Sie müssen feststellen, dass es selbst heraus, wie wir uns echt. l Sie lernen eine Menge zu, da die Art unserer Arbeit. 

l wie die Definition meiner Freundschaft / Beziehung von Anfang an, so dass wir beide wissen, wo wir aus zu wissen, wohin wir gehen, wissen die meisten l Damen hier sind Joker, und nicht ernst gesinnten Menschen, sondern l sehen Sie, wie etwa Das bedeutet, rücksichtsvoll und vernünftig, und mein Instinkt vertrauen l l wie am Zuhören zu meinem Herzen immer. 

l bin auf der Suche nach einer Frau l wird gerne den Rest meines Lebens mit ... jemand, die Arbeit Seite an Seite mit mir, nicht vor oder hinter, Liebe und Fürsorge, Ursache l wird es 
  zurück zu ihr. l mich zu öffnen, während wir uns besser kennen lernen, so sollte es alles, was Sie wissen müssen über mich zögern Sie bitte nicht, mich zu fragen, okay? 

l wissen, Freundschaft ist nicht, wer Sie sind bekannt, die längste Zeit, es ist alles, wer sich in Ihrem Leben und Sie nie einsam. 

Warten, von Ihnen zu hören wieder. Was gefällt Ihnen dabei in deiner Freizeit? Sie rauchen oder zu trinken? Ihre Nationalität und Art der Arbeit? Und alles, was Sie möchten, dass ich zu wissen, über sich selbst für einen Start. 

Sie kümmern sich um sich selbst und haben eine fröhliche Woche. 

Und herzlichen Grüßen, 
Steven, 
Prost  Smiley Smiley

Spoiler für Mailheader:

X-Apparently-To: xxx@yahoo.de via 87.248.114.172; Tue, 07 Jul 2009 22:15:19 -0700
X-YMailISG: qxJ2D0L7A9blEV4R2NxGIhDI4fDDW_50jmmjp314huQnjhXQx2KTh34eaCatCDM4EZkjFHkNag--
X-Originating-IP: [68.142.237.92]
Authentication-Results: mta144.mail.re2.yahoo.com  from=rocketmail.com; domainkeys=fail (bad sig); from=rocketmail.com; dkim=permerror (bad  sig)
Received: from 68.142.237.92  (HELO n7.bullet.re3.yahoo.com) (68.142.237.92)
  by mta144.mail.re2.yahoo.com with SMTP; Tue, 07 Jul 2009 22:15:19 -0700
Received: from [68.142.237.88] by n7.bullet.re3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 08 Jul 2009 05:15:19 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.83] by t4.bullet.re3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 08 Jul 2009 05:15:19 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.103] by t3.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 08 Jul 2009 05:15:18 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp107.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 08 Jul 2009 05:15:18 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 681378.50839.bm@omp107.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 48957 invoked by uid 60001); 8 Jul 2009 05:15:18 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=rocketmail.com; s=s1024; t=1247030118; bh=9U/rvTfLbVzQtnoiiKxqaEpg1P1V5cUW8qbMvDDVky4=; tent-Type; YN6MIF2JC7M4o=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=rocketmail.com;
  tent-Type;
  pNIFRlSjRx9AI=;
Message-ID: <537593.48307.qm@web111618.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: ZqZLy1Lu8jCqEHnc8A--
Received: from [116.206.134.66] by web111618.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 07 Jul 2009 22:15:18 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailRC/1358.21 YahooMailWebService/0.7.289.15
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 22:15:18 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: HELLO DEAR
To: xxx@yahoo.de
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1161573615-1247030118=:48307"
X-Antivirus: avast! (VPS 090707-0, 07.07.2009), Inbound message
X-Antivirus-Status: Clean

« Zuletzt geändert: 17. Januar 2012 um 23:02 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #2 - 08. Juli 2009 um 14:11

Code
Alles auswählen
Details zur IP-Adresse 116.206.134.66
% [whois.apnic.net node-2]
% Whois data copyright terms    http://www.apnic.net/db/dbcopyright.html

inetnum:      116.206.0.0 - 116.206.255.255
netname:      MWB
descr:        iZZinet Sdn. Bhd.
descr:        Mobile Wireless Broadband
descr:        Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
admin-c:      SL2083-AP
tech-c:       SL2083-AP
remarks:      -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
remarks:
remarks:      Send abuse complain to: abuse@izzi.net.my
remarks:
remarks:      This object can only be modified by APNIC hostmaster
remarks:      If you wish to modify this object details please
remarks:      send email to hostmaster@apnic.net with your organisation
remarks:      account name in the subject line.
mnt-by:       APNIC-HM
mnt-lower:    MAINT-MY-MWB
mnt-routes:   MAINT-MY-MWB
changed:      hm-changed@apnic.net 20070418
changed:      hm-changed@apnic.net 20070718
changed:      hm-changed@apnic.net 20080512
source:       APNIC

person:       Simon Lee Zien Ween
nic-hdl:      SL2083-AP
e-mail:       simonlee@izzi.net.my
address:      Suite 8-12-1, Level12,
address:      Menara Olympia,
address:      No. 8, Jalan Raja Chulan,
address:      50200 Kuala Lumpur,
address:      Malaysia
phone:        +603-2172-0833
fax-no:       +603-2172-0994
changed:      simonlee@izzi.net.my 20071017
mnt-by:       MAINT-MY-MWB
source:       APNIC

Smiley Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Dörfles-Esbach
Antwort #3 - 28. Dezember 2009 um 01:01

Smiley Ein alter Bekannter hat mich auch auf Tagged angeschrieben. 
Dasselbe Profil, nur sind noch ein paar Bilder dazu gekommen.

Inboxmail Zitat:
To:Me
Date:Dienstag, 8. Dezember 2009 06:25:47
Subject:Hello Dear, Your profile looks ...

Hello Dear, Your profile looks nice and I want us to become good friends OK? I am Steven; I live and work here in London England, as an Engineer. I believe we will talk well if you send me an e-mail.... My e-mail address: steven_owen@rocketmail.com Hope to hear form you soon Steven.
« Zuletzt geändert: 17. Januar 2012 um 23:05 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #4 - 28. Dezember 2009 um 01:09

Smiley Hier seine erste Emai.l

DEAR,

It is quite a life rejuvenating, reviving and ample opportunity as I received your correpondence mail at this lonely moment of my life. I am doing well here and everything is great but one thing.....the yearn to having a soul mate of my heart desire which my inner man has taken delight in you, reconciling the philosophical cum psychological fact that where ones heart is, there its home will forever be. 

How are you doing down there and how is things moving with you? Hope everything is moving in accordance to your heart desires and plans. I hope your daily endeavors/schedules are not too tiring to your likings. How are your Friends? How close are you with your friends? And how many close friends do you have? 

Be it as it may, I wish to tell you that you are quite cute, nice looking and a quintessence of beauty, you are just a replica of my dream woman. An epitome of wife material and from the tone of your mail, I can infer that you are an icon of intelligence and a museum of knowledge.
At this juncture, I would like us to know each other better and see what the future has in stock for us OK? My feelings are so powerful that it seems as if some forces beyond my control is propelling me towards someone who will make me happy beyond my wildest dreams and imaginations.. 

You may want to tell me more about yourself in the area of  religion, and  what you will like to get out of this relationship having the faith and believe it grows positively as we aspires... 

Well about myself, I am Steven,43yrs of age, domiciled and working here in England. My father is late and my Mum is in UK , born as British with Australian features and characteristics...

I am working as a mining Engineer in shell here in London. I have worked for years. Being a single person, working so much without having much time for myself and I spend most of my time in off shores. Even though I enjoy it, but it’s very tiring and frustrating without a life partner.
I love hanging out with friends during weekends, go shopping here and there, watching out doors activities and once a month I goes visiting my Mum in Bolton to take her, my nieces and nephews for outings. 

I am a Man who is hilariously funny, understanding, very energetic, spontaneous and stone headed but very soft hearted and filled with spirit of benevolence and meekness.

Over and above shoulder, I am very principled a man. I respect people and their various religious believes/ethics the way they exist in this world as they hold similar teachings which brings peace to everyone and makes you a better creature. 

Finally, I can't wait for your  response as I can not sleep,think,concentrate nor do anything to a logical conclusion and my heart beats too fast, all because I am in love with you and believe you me that my heart beats you and you alone.

But please, take your time to respond to my mail as I, know we all lead a busy life, but hope to hear from you soon. Have a great day,merry christmas to you.  

With due regards from
Steven 

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <steven_owen@rocketmail.com>
X-Flags: 1001
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxx@gmx.de
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 26 Dec 2009 01:50:49 -0000
Received: from n6.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com (HELO n6.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com) [98.137.27.133]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx108) with SMTP; 26 Dec 2009 02:50:49 +0100
Received: from [67.195.9.82] by n6.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 Dec 2009 01:50:45 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.98] by t2.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 Dec 2009 01:50:45 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp102.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 Dec 2009 01:50:45 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 105367.29092.bm@omp102.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 2979 invoked by uid 60001); 26 Dec 2009 01:50:45 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=rocketmail.com; s=s1024; t=1261792245; bh=jMeJKEoL+6XLy3UMQCh1fPn0T/rrVlWEc9l+khUsxN0=; tent-Type; x4GVKcuZbn/Jk=
  tent-Type;
  Z9PLvHgC5wCgs=;
Message-ID: <6377.2544.qm@web111613.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: 4wxaDIrPyan_NINtrn3eruv3KhhYc7f0vbO6MetVDhOeexH88sitb2Uf
Received: from [95.154.214.2] by web111613.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 25 Dec 2009 17:50:44 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/9.0.20 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2009 17:50:44 -0800 (PST)
Subject: HELLO DEAREST
To: xxx@gmx.de
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-2112996437-1261792244=:2544"
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam);
Detail=5D7Q89H36p6bXxcrsrJm0pHl9WsU90/aPRskMuUr9DDqLo6NiPYOISU0exfP/DB2aDkVP
JWTTzZkKYRFgpgudMejYdBsqTxTguicfz79QDSmuvcSuWNxysrYgEN7/B7B8Ujmih4uo/iXlIAEU
O1wwKgQTM7E7cfgV1;
X-GMX-UID: tR5UL9RFa0Ap2cXx9zIzeZo3Njh6dE7n

« Zuletzt geändert: 17. Januar 2012 um 23:05 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #5 - 28. Dezember 2009 um 01:16

zapparella schrieb on 08. Juli 2009 um 13:59:

Jetzt kam seine Mail aus Maidenhead, UK

Code
Alles auswählen
General Information
Hostname: 95.154.214.2
ISP: RapidSwitch Ltd
Organization: Open Mind Hosting
Proxy: Suspected network sharing device.
Type: Unknown
Blacklist:

Geo-Location Information

State/Region: P9
City: Maidenhead

Code
Alles auswählen
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  95.154.214.2
Auskunft mit der Webseite http://www.mein-whois.de

Antwort des Whois-Servers whois.ripe.net:

% This is the RIPE Database query service.
% The objects are in RPSL format.
% The RIPE Database is subject to Terms and Conditions.
% See http://www.ripe.net/db/support/db-terms-conditions.pdf
% Note: This output has been filtered.
% To receive output for a database update, use the "-B" flag.
% Information related to '95.154.214.0 - 95.154.214.255'

inetnum:        95.154.214.0 - 95.154.214.255
netname:        OpenMindHosting_2
descr:          Open Mind Hosting
admin-c:        PW2029-RIPE
tech-c:         PW2029-RIPE
mnt-by:         RAPIDSWITCH-MNT
source:         RIPE # Filtered

person:         Philip Williams
address:        Open Mind Hosting
address:        The Meridian
address:        4 Copthall House
address:        Station Square
address:        Coventry
address:        Warwickshire
address:        United Kingdom

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #6 - 03. Januar 2010 um 01:02

Jetzt hat mir der Smiley noch einmal dieselbe Email geschickt, nur der Header ist anders.

Hello xxxx

It is quite a life rejuvenating, reviving and ample opportunity as I received your correpondence mail at this lonely moment of my life. I am doing well here and everything is great but one thing.....the yearn to having a soul mate of my heart desire which my inner man has taken delight in you, reconciling the philosophical cum psychological fact that where ones heart is, there its home will forever be......usw.  

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <steven_owen@rocketmail.com>
X-Flags: 1001
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxx@gmx.de
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 28 Dec 2009 04:17:48 -0000
Received: from n3-vm0.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com (HELO n3-vm0.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com) [67.195.23.156]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx068) with SMTP; 28 Dec 2009 05:17:48 +0100
Received: from [67.195.9.81] by n3.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 28 Dec 2009 04:17:47 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.103] by t1.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 28 Dec 2009 04:17:47 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp107.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 28 Dec 2009 04:17:47 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 18476.64294.bm@omp107.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 42439 invoked by uid 60001); 28 Dec 2009 04:17:46 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=rocketmail.com; s=s1024; t=1261973866; bh=oXfQPoIeT7Z5yqC37MRm6qEBwKeCbm+JZ23AMabG4qg=; -Version:Content-Type; T9H9qhC3Jtd+g=
  -Version:Content-Type;
  EDx9wqkiNSQ5g=;
Message-ID: <910080.41902.qm@web111608.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: 
Received: from [83.170.85.51] by web111608.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 27 Dec 2009 20:17:46 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/9.0.20 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 20:17:46 -0800 (PST)
Subject: HELLO DEAREST
To: xxx <xxx@gmx.de>
In-Reply-To: <20091228002014.205690@gmx.net>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-507266543-1261973866=:41902"
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam);
Detail=5D7Q89H36p63bQ0ghhzwN9jXOmLc9uDF8E3IstLOiQn+q1RvCnHvJZt4Y+tyuUzTT6V/k
TO7QJpUw26D0Cv3u9bTEOS08l7f7LxkGq7znAh4R4FkFLmxQ5FwshVWbyC2QLiUc2IJmLOG6Pq76
4PWysgfLjmg+BcPV1;
X-GMX-UID: A0RReIxqeWU23db462xnGNsrL0tsZg1H

« Zuletzt geändert: 17. Januar 2012 um 23:06 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #7 - 03. Januar 2010 um 01:07

sister-act schrieb on 28. Dezember 2009 um 01:16:

Diesmal kommt seine Mail von UK2.Net Dedicated Servers, von London, UK 

Code
Alles auswählen
General Information
Hostname: 83.170.85.51
ISP: UK2 - Ltd
Organization: UK2.Net Dedicated Servers
Proxy: Suspected network sharing device.
Type: Unknown
Blacklist: 1x

Geo-Location Information

State/Region: H9
City: London

Code
Alles auswählen
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  83.170.85.51
Auskunft mit der Webseite http://www.mein-whois.de

Auskunft durch den Whois-Servers whois.ripe.net

% This is the RIPE Database query service.
% The objects are in RPSL format.
% The RIPE Database is subject to Terms and Conditions.
% See http://www.ripe.net/db/support/db-terms-conditions.pdf
% see also  http://www.mein-whois.de/info?83.170.85.51
% Note: This output has been filtered.
% To receive output for a database update, use the "-B" flag.
% Information related to '83.170.82.0 - 83.170.87.255'

inetnum:        83.170.82.0 - 83.170.87.255
netname:        UK2-NET
descr:          UK2.net Dedicated Servers
admin-c:        BB963-RIPE
tech-c:         BB963-RIPE
mnt-by:         AS13213-MNT
mnt-lower:      AS13213-MNT
mnt-routes:     AS13213-MNT
source:         RIPE # Filtered

person:       Bo Bendtsen
address:      UK2.NET
address:      One Canada Square, Canary Wharf
address:      London
address:      UK

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #8 - 24. Januar 2010 um 18:21

Mail im Postfach über Kontaktformular:

Zitat:
Subject: TE ENCOTRAMOS INTERPOL Y YO
Name: STEVE
Email: steven_owen@rocketmail.com
IP Address: 190.248.181.67
HOLA steven_owen@rocketmail.com O  DIGO BRIAN STEVENS , Y TU IRREAL HIJA MARY JANE , Y TU TRABAJO EN LOS LAGOS NIGERIA

Vielleicht kann das mal jemand übersetzen.

Eingeliefert in Columbien

Code
Alles auswählen
inetnum:     190.248/15
owner:       EPM Telecomunicaciones S.A. E.S.P.
ownerid:     CO-EPME1-LACNIC
responsible: Administrador EPMNET
address:     Carrera 77 39b-16, -, -
address:     940 - Medellin - CO

Gleichzeitig traf auch noch diese Mail mit der selben IP ein:

Zitat:
Subject: SALUDO
Name: BRIANN STEVENS
Email: brianstevens231@live.com
IP Address: 190.248.181.67

Den flotten Burschen kann ich on Board leider nicht finden.

Das sich der Gute erst einmal registrieren muß, das hat er wohl nicht verstanden.

« Zuletzt geändert: 24. Januar 2010 um 20:10 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #9 - 24. Januar 2010 um 20:00

Webmaster schrieb on 24. Januar 2010 um 18:21:
Vielleicht kann das mal jemand übersetzen.

Klaro, wird gemacht El Chefe:
Zitat:
Hallo steven_owen@rocketmail.com oder (soll) ich sagen Brian Stevens, und deine unreale Tocher Mary Jane und deine Arbeit in den Seen Nigeria (keine Ahnung, ob er damit die Stadt Lagos meint. Die Übersetzung ist durch den bestimmten Artikel Los etwas zweideutig).

Beim Subject wurde ein n vergessen.Richtig muss es heißen encontramos.
Trotzdem entgeht mir doch irgendwie der Sinn:
Zitat:
Wir treffen dich Interpol und ich

Und der so genannte Brian setzt einfach noch ein Hallo davor.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Antwort #10 - 24. Januar 2010 um 20:07

@ Uli

sry, kann mit dem gesamten Müll als Mann nix anfangen.
Ich lösche das einfach im Postfach und sende keinen Stinkefinger zurück.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #11 - 24. Januar 2010 um 20:26

Webmaster schrieb on 24. Januar 2010 um 20:07:
@ Uli

sry, kann mit dem gesamten Müll als Mann nix anfangen.
Ich lösche das einfach im Postfach und sende keinen Stinkefinger zurück.

Ich denke, dass Du sogar als Frau damit nichts anfangen könntest! Zwinkernd

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #12 - 24. Januar 2010 um 20:29

Hab mir das angesehen und kann damit auch nix anfangen. Der wird wohl seinen Namen gegoogelt haben oder eines seiner Opfer hat ihm den Hinweis auf unser Forum gegeben. 

Einen Brian Stevens haben wir beide auch nicht in unseren Ordnern.

Ich habe mir noch das Bild auf dem Messi von Brian Stevens angeschaut. Im Moment können wir uns auch nicht erinnern, dieses Gesicht schon einmal gesehen zu haben.

Da hat uns der  Smiley wohl auch noch unbeabsichtigt seine weitere Email-Addy verraten  Zwinkernd

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Antwort #13 - 24. Januar 2010 um 20:37

Uli schrieb on 24. Januar 2010 um 20:26:
Ich denke, dass Du sogar als Frau damit nichts anfangen könntest!

Richtig, den als Frau würde ich so ein Hype nicht über mich steigen lassen.  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Antwort #14 - 01. September 2017 um 23:19

Dieses Thema wurde in dieses Forum von Malayische Scammer - Male [move by] Webmaster.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden