Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Daniel Owusu / John Daliton <danielowusu6123@hotmail.com> <dalityj@yahoo.co.uk> <johndality@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 1081 mal)

zapparella
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Daniel Owusu / John Daliton <danielowusu6123@hotmail.com> <dalityj@yahoo.co.uk> <johndality@yahoo.com>
25. Juni 2009 um 02:36

Ergebnis des Textes bei Google Smiley

Profildaten, ohne Bild, Inbox-Mail und Comments auf dem Profil von andern, die ebenfalls angeschrieben wurden.

Owusu D
Last Active: Online now!
Profile Views: 151 times
Profile Skin: Default

Inbox-Mail Zitat:

To:Me
Date:Jun 24, 2009 11:25 PM
Subject:Hello My Friend

I thank you for be my friend today and i want to connect you in a business which will lead me and you to know ourself very well in future.
This is my E-mail Address; danielowusu6123@hotmail.com
Tel; +233 208 777 880 
I will like you to contact me and let us chat together in hotmail messenger to details you more about the business.
Wait to hear from you as soon as you read my message.

Mr. Daniel Owusu

Comment Zitat:

Henning H 
4 days ago

ReportHello Thank for your atention and i hope this will meet you well.. Anyway, i really dont know how to start because i dont know if this is the right time for me to tell you this, but i feel maybe i can trust you and you could be of help. I would like to apply through this medium for your co-operation and to live with you in your country .My name is mr John daliton 28 years old single never marry from SIERRIA LEONE presently living in dakar senegal with (UN) United Nation. I have a substantial capital $9.000 000.00 (nine million american dollars i honourably intend to invest with you in your country into a very lucrative business venture of which you are to advise and execute the said venture over there for the mutual benefits of both of us , this money was made by my late beloved father through Diamond Export and he deposited it in one of the insurance security company under my name as the next of Kin. all the document that covering this fund is with me here , that is why i contact you so that i can live with you and invest with this money under you proper manage and care. What i need is your ideas on how this money will be investe properly managed and the type of investment the money will invest in your position because this money is my only hope to start a new life. I want to let you know that i have no mother and no father that was why i contacted you for your assistance for the tranasfer of my inheritance to your position for lucrative investment. I look forward to your response on my email address on (dalityj@yahoo.co.uk) so that we can proceed. Sincerely, JOHN 
« Zuletzt geändert: 25. Juni 2009 um 02:40 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema