Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Viki <vikiayo@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 1669 mal)

harry132
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Schwandorf
Viki <vikiayo@yahoo.com>
27. Mai 2009 um 16:16

soso,du bist also nicht geldorientiert,sondern nur auf der suche nach der wahren,großen liebe,toll:

Hello Bulrich, 

it's so nice and great to read this loving and sincere mail from you,how are you doing and everyone around you??..hope fine cos i'm fine and doing good and will also want you to be great in all that you do. I must tell you that i feel so happy to read from you too and i pray this new start will lead us to a great future,i want you to know that i'm a positive person and believe in true love that comes from the inside,i have so much love to give to the right man as i only seek and want a caring and loving man,someone who is mature in all his
doing and can take good care of a woman and their kids,i'm never married and have no kid of any kind but believe that all kids are the
same and will love to have mine with the right man,kids are the gift of life... your age is noting to me I live here in the Republic of Benin,the city of Cotonou,western part of Africa,you can check it on the world map,i live with my family,i'm from a family of four,my father,mother,me and my older sister who is now married with a loving child,i'm a good hair stylist but don't have a shop of my own,i help my girl friend at her Saloon..... I'm not a material woman and don't believe in the things of the world,i believe in build a loving and trusting relationship that will last forever with true love. I have been thru heart break before in the past and i know how much it hurts,i still have the heart to love again but don't think i have the heart for any more heartbreak...Bulrich  i want you to know that i'm very serious here and not here for play or game,i'm a simple woman and also family oriented,i hate liar's and don't like to associate with them,i'm not a material woman and so don't need my man to have all the money in the world before we both can be together and start up the kind of loving family we both want..I want to know if you have been in true love before?? Can you love truly from the deepest part of your heart?? How serious are you finding the right person??
Can you do anythings for the one you love??
Bye for now and take good care of yourself,expecting to read from you
really soon.
Viki

aber gut aussehen tut sie ja,respekt....

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler für MailHeader:
vikiayo@yahoo.com> 
Authentication-Results:   mta156.mail.re3.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok) 
Received:   from 98.136.44.36 (HELO n71.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com) (98.136.44.36) by mta156.mail.re3.yahoo.com with SMTP; Wed, 27 May 2009 06:36:41 -0700 
Received:   from [216.252.122.219] by n71.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 27 May 2009 13:36:39 -0000 
Received:   from [69.147.65.166] by t4.bullet.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 27 May 2009 13:36:38 -0000 
Received:   from [127.0.0.1] by omp501.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 27 May 2009 13:36:38 -0000 
Received:   (qmail 48317 invoked by uid 60001); 27 May 2009 13:36:38 -0000 
DKIM-Signature:   v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1243431398; bh=aYduLUA+b/TZfZb0gyMrZqyhDsmo+TB4xoO9oBCmDmA=; tent-Type; RMvVTSRAD+aYA= 
DomainKey-Signature:   a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; tent-Type; zdcHG+ArGh7bs=; 
Message-ID:   <353936.48282.qm@web43513.mail.sp1.yahoo.com> 
Received:   from [82.128.45.153] by web43513.mail.sp1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 27 May 2009 06:36:38 PDT 
Date:   Wed, 27 May 2009 06:36:37 -0700 (PDT) 
From:   Dieser Absender wurde von DomainKeys geprüft und bestätigt Viki Ayo <vikiayo@yahoo.com>  Absender in den Kontakten speichern 
Subject:   kily from RussianEuro.com  
To:   xxxxxxxxxxxx
MIME-Version:   1.0 
Content-Type:   multipart/mixed; boundary="0-528556900-1243431398=:48282" 
Content-Length:   2336 

vor allem kann man jetzt,durch ihre freiwillige angabe ihres wohnorts indizien für scam schneller finden,
denn wenn ich mir ihre fotos ansehe,würde ich sagen,zu 100%scam...,aber warten wirs mal ab...

« Zuletzt geändert: 29. September 2011 um 08:03 von vierauge » 
Grund: afr20685 
Zum Seitenanfang
GTalk  
IP gespeichert

Indikation
calle
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Viki <vikiayo@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 27. Mai 2009 um 22:23

@ Wesermann

Mail wurde über Ibadan , Nigeria eingeliefert  Cool

Code
Alles auswählen
Hostname: 82.128.45.153
ISP: Multi-Links Telecommunications Limited
Organization: Multi-Links Telecommunications Limited
Proxy: None detected
Type: Cable/DSL 
Geo-Location Information
State/Region: 32
City: Ibadan
Latitude: 7.3878
Longitude: 3.8964  

« Zuletzt geändert: 27. Mai 2009 um 22:37 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Wesermann
Forum Administrator

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Russia
Antwort #2 - 27. Mai 2009 um 22:31

@ calle

Bei Rehbein war diese Information für die IP alleridings nicht enthalten. habe noch mal nachgesehen
kam das gleiche raus was ich gepostet hatte

MERKWÜRDIG!!!!

wo hast Du die Info her??

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

calle
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 27. Mai 2009 um 22:36

Wesermann schrieb on 27. Mai 2009 um 22:31:
wo hast Du die Info her??

Hier der Link : Smiley

Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 27. Mai 2009 um 22:38 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #4 - 27. Mai 2009 um 22:43

Wesermann schrieb on 27. Mai 2009 um 22:31:
Bei Rehbein war diese Information für die IP alleridings nicht enthalten.

Wenn man es nur richtig machen würde, dann würde man die Info auch finden.
Ist nur ein Mausklick mehr auf "Mein Whois"

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Wesermann
Forum Administrator

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #5 - 27. Mai 2009 um 22:51

@ Administrator

hatte bisher bei Rehbein gute Erfahrungen gemacht, aber danke nochmal für den Tipp hab mir die Seite auch gleichin die Favoritenliste gesetzt.

Doppelt gemoppelt hält besser oder alle guten Dinge sind bekanntlich drei der Link von Calle ist auch eine gute Hilfe

@ calle

Danke für den Link auch diesen hab ich meine Favoritenliste gesetzt 

alle guten Dinge sind drei

Die Auswahl hab ich jetzt klappt es auch mit der Nachbarin  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

harry132
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Schwandorf
Antwort #6 - 28. Mai 2009 um 08:27

neues von viki:mail:

Hello Geribert.

I don't know what to say and your mail sounds or should i say interesting or a joke,anyway i don't want to beleive it if you are teasing me,anyway i am happy that you write me telling me your mind my dear and i think when i come to you we can get to know each other more better and don't you think this is too early my dearest?,i will like to come to Germany and this is my first time traveling there and if we get to know each other more better,you can permit me to go to the travelling company to check or know all i will be needing to come to you,i hope you will be there for me when i come to germany? and i most tell you this that i am looking for a real man that will love me for who i am and not what i am and there is nothing so finely felt like love and i want to be love and i know that you are that special man for me..smiles,kisses and thanks for the compliment,I can't wait to meet you face to face and start to get things done,You are caring and wonderful..Smiles,need to stop here now and await your reply,Bye and have a wonderful day and a blissful night..take care and more Kisses:*:*:*:*:*:.

Your darling.

Viki.
oooooooooooh,jetzt droht sie schon mit :"i will go to the travelling büro and check....."OH GOTT!!!!!!!egal,in meinem WU-Marathoncamp hat grad n teilnehmer das handtuch geworfen,bist also herzlich willkommen zum Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang
GTalk  
IP gespeichert

Wesermann
Forum Administrator

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #7 - 21. August 2009 um 17:54

@ harry132

es wäre gut, wenn Du noch den Quelltext posten konntest

Zum Seitenanfang