Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Mr. John Kokou <united.nations95@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 1889 mal)

zapparella
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Mr. John Kokou <united.nations95@yahoo.com>
26. Mai 2009 um 13:50

Also das hatte ich total übersehen  Durchgedreht
Kann mir einer vielleicht erklären, was ich damit anfangen soll? Leider hab ich keinen Quelltext dazu, da es in der inbox von tagged war.

Zitat:

INTERNATIONAL FUNDS TRANSFER / AUDIT UNIT UNITED NATIONS (WORLD BANK ASSISTED PROGRAMME) DIRECTORATE OF INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT AND TRANSFERS. My Dear : After the meeting held by four Board members committee today, the Committee has approved your funds hereby granting for an immediate release of your payment through our paying Bank in the united state of America. The information of the bank will be giving to you once the form is filled and return to this office. Also note that the Legal Clearance Certificate from the British Court of Justice , Approval from the World Bank and Your Administrative Clearance Certificate from Office of the Prime Minister has already been attached to your file. This has given the Bank all legal authorization to process these funds on your behalf without any further delay. As soon as you contact the Bank, all further proceeding with the Bank should be reported to this office via e-mail for further directives. Congratulation and thanks for being patience as we are gearing toward the release of your funds. Sincerely, Mr. JOHN KOKOU REPRESENTATIVE UNITED NATION INTERNATIONAL MONETORY FUND(UNIMF)

Aber eine tolle Passkopie war dabei. Sieht ja schon ein Blinder, daß die mal nicht echt sein kann!!

« Zuletzt geändert: 17. Juni 2010 um 15:44 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
† Rais †
General Counsel

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Oberpfalz
Re: Mr. John Kokou <united.nations95@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 26. Mai 2009 um 17:59

@ zapparella

Kannst ja mal auf diesen Link´s, die ich dir mal gepostet habe,schauen, ob du diese  Smiley dort findest. 

Mal mit unserem Chef reden, daß wir einen Männer-Scam und eine Männer-Galerie eröffnen.

Extra für dich.  Zwinkernd
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Juli 2009 um 22:27 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #2 - 26. Mai 2009 um 18:56

† Rais † schrieb on 26. Mai 2009 um 17:59:
Kannst ja mal auf diesen Link´s, die ich dir mal gepostet habe,schauen

Hab meine Hausaufgaben schon gemacht und nix gefunden  unentschlossen

Hab zurückgeschrieben über tagged und jetzt hab ich das gekriegt

Zitat:

Dear xxxx At-Dodel ,
I felt it is importat to highlight you more about this transaction to enable you understand the roll you need to play and why your involvement so that we can achieve our aim and greater result .
This fund arises as next of kin and fund was meant to belong to our deceased customer with no next of kin for the claim so far .In the banking institution ,when a fund stays above 3 yrs from the time the deceased were late and has no next of kin , definitely the bank will 
recover the funds as bank gain but in this case ,I don't want the bank to recover or sit on the fund that was why I decided to reach you to act as the next of kin to the decease .
I will give you the secret code of the transaction which means for you to have the access code ,you got it from your late causin before his death as you will declear to the bank .
This transaction is 100 % risk free and does not associate with any dubious act and I want someone very trusted like you to handle this transfer for our better tomorrow .
Concerning sharing moderlities : You will be entittle of 40% since you will be the person to sponsor the transfer until the fund hit your account from the payee bank 
( Barclays bank London) While 60% goes to us here . 
Mean while , you will be required to forward your banking information and address to enable us prepare some documents and forward to you which you will submitted to the bank for the claim .
Any question you received from the bank , make sure you notify me before you answer them to avoid any mistake so as to give you all the necessary guidelines . I will start pursuing those documents today and once they are ready,I will forward them to you for the claim with the bank as earlier stated .
Yours Faithfully,
John Kokou
Direct number : +447024057773.

Quelltext noch dazu  Durchgedreht

Spoiler:

Return-Path:   <united.nations95@yahoo.com> 
Authentication-Results:   mta122.mail.re4.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok) 
Received:   from 68.180.199.148 (HELO web46207.mail.sp1.yahoo.com) (68.180.199.148) by mta122.mail.re4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Tue, 26 May 2009 09:32:11 -0700 
Received:   (qmail 17228 invoked by uid 60001); 26 May 2009 16:32:11 -0000 
DKIM-Signature:   v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1243355531; bh=oYLb6ex63b38rfe88okRcUuQWi9ZhMIrar39LCtvR+k=; tent-Type; gYLfqOCb8blPQ= 
DomainKey-Signature:   a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; tent-Type; bX64cE7rkpZHI=; 
Message-ID:   <154724.16755.qm@web46207.mail.sp1.yahoo.com> 
Received:   from [82.128.26.241] by web46207.mail.sp1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 26 May 2009 09:32:10 PDT 
Date:   Tue, 26 May 2009 09:32:10 -0700 (PDT) 
From:   Dieser Absender wurde von DomainKeys geprüft und bestätigt united nations <united.nations95@yahoo.com>  Absender in den Kontakten speichern 
Subject:   READ AND GET BACK TO ME  
To:   xxx@yahoo.de 
MIME-Version:   1.0 
Content-Type:   multipart/alternative; boundary="0-76473386-1243355530=:16755" 
Content-Length:   4321 

Wenn ich richtig gesehen habe, kommt die Mail aus Lagos, Nigeria!!!
Gelistet ist dieser Mr.Kokou ja schon seit Jahren, aber so eine schöne Passkopie hab ich noch nirgends gesehen  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Juli 2009 um 22:27 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #3 - 26. Mai 2009 um 19:19

† Rais † schrieb on 26. Mai 2009 um 17:59:
Mal mit unserem Chef reden, daß wir einen Männer-Scam und eine Männer-Galerie eröffnen.

Extra für dich. 

Naja..nachdem mich keine Damen anschreiben, werd ich wohl auch keinen Beitrag zu eurer Modellagentur leisten können  Augenrollen
Und mit dem "Billy Hosel"-Bericht hatte ich ja schon wenigstens eine Leidensgenosssin vor größerem Schaden bewahren können. Bin mal gespannt, ob sich noch ein paar Frauen melden. Gibt ja sonst kein deutschsprachiges Forum dieser Art..glaub ich  Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Juli 2009 um 22:28 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

† Rais †
General Counsel

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Oberpfalz
Antwort #4 - 26. Mai 2009 um 19:38

zapparella schrieb on 26. Mai 2009 um 19:19:
Bin mal gespannt, ob sich noch ein paar Frauen melden.

Deshalb sollte man ja eine extra Rubrik eröffnen, damit Frauen, die nach einer "Bekanntschaft" googlen und eventuell hier auf´s Forum treffen, sich auch regiestrieren lassen, damit mehr Info-Material zusammen kommt.
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Juli 2009 um 22:28 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #5 - 02. Juli 2009 um 22:24

Code
Alles auswählen
Abfrage nach IP-Adresse zu Name:  82.128.26.241