Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Dede Bruce <dtdb@detectives.com> <dt.dbruce@gmail.com> <dedebruce.dt@msn.com> (Gelesen: 3307 mal)

bbcharlie
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Recklinghausen
Dede Bruce <dtdb@detectives.com> <dt.dbruce@gmail.com> <dedebruce.dt@msn.com>
20. April 2009 um 22:38

Hello folks! Received today, after a lot of "lottery wins" and money saved in somewhat Nigerian bank.....

I don't know where to right post that... feel free to move this to the proper place....

Zitat:
Exposed Secret. I Think You Need To Know This Before You Are Totally Ripped OffLunedì 20 Aprile 2009, 00:53
Da: "DT. Dede Bruce" <dtdb@detectives.com>Aggiungi mittente alla RubricaA: destinatari non divulgatiDear Victim,

I am Mr. Dede Bruce, a private detective. I am sorry that I had to intrude into your privacy, but please I am going to be very brief as I do not intend to take much of your time on this, because I believe time is a very serious factor about life, which must be managed to its best to achieve a better result and also to attain greater heights. Please note that I am not hear to beg you a penny but rather to help you, hence, I beseech you to please take your time and read what I have to tell you, I mean, read carefully.

Please allow me to go further into introducing myself to you. I am a detective, but been a private detective was not my initial dream in life, I had to seriously take it up so as to help people from been derailed from their possesion and rights. As I unfortunately happen to come from this part of the world where there are so many dubious people whose goals is nothing but to make money in a dispicbale manner (DEFRAUDING), its a pity I have to say this, but the truth they say is bitter, and I will be sincere to tell you this truth. In my youth age, I have experienced how the wicked take advantage of people all in the interest of taking charge of their possession and then rip them off their hard earned money, just as you are a Victim as you are read this mail. Please don't be suprise, I know it, I am not god, but I know what is happening and has happened to you.

Please tell me its a lie that you have not been contacted about your money and then asked to pay some amount which you have paid and yet you received no penny till date, very funny indeed. I beg you, please tell me if its a lie. I am frankly telling you this day that you do have this money, but you where lied to about where the fund was been deposited to and the exact amount which belongs to you. My findings proved that the real amount you own is sumed to $380,000 and not those huge amounts you where told, all that where framed lies to gain your attraction and full cooperation, and to crown it up, they are in the process of claiming your fund as I write you this mail.

Yes, they may have told you not to respond to any mails received from a third party just because they know someone might be watching them and might open your eyes to that which they think is hiden, and so, they had to ask you not to respond to any mail of this kind. once again, I want to make you understand that I am not interested in your money, but only interested in you knowing the truth and getting what rightfully belongs to you before its too late, you just can't lose it all, and even when you give up on your problems, believe me, its coming back to hit you in a very bigger dimension, that you least expected, and then again, you are giving this wicked and heartless people wings to continue in their bad mischief's.

To stop this, I'll suggest that you please allow me help you on this, I can't further without your knowledge, for if I am eventually been caught in the process of my investigation against your Knowledge, I bet you, they are going to fight me by the Law, and then I'll be acting against the Law and might have to bear the consequences been the wrath of Law which I dont want, because I have a reputation and image to keep and also a wonderful family to father. But having your consent and support to further on this will do a whole lot of good to you. So, to these reasons and facts, I will ask for your permission to further whereby, you'll have to sign a Memorandom of Understanding to this effect which will be issued by my Lawyer before I further with your case, any exception from this single requirement by me proves that you are not ready to help yourself, and neither I am.

Thank you.

DT. D. Bruce.
Personal ID: dt.dbruce@gmail.com

Here's the header...

Spoiler für Header:
Segnala questo messaggioExposed Secret. I Think You Need To Know This Before You Are Totally Ripped OffLunedì 20 Aprile 2009, 00:53
From DT. Dede Bruce Sun Apr 19 22:53:38 2009
Return-Path:   <dtdb@detectives.com> 
Authentication-Results:   mta256.mail.mud.yahoo.com from=detectives.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=detectives.com; dkim=neutral (no sig) 
Received:   from 206.130.103.68 (EHLO obrienlawoffices.org) (206.130.103.68) by mta256.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 20 Apr 2009 09:57:27 -0700 
Received:   from User (tb213-185-225-35.cust.teknikbyran.com [213.185.225.35]) (authenticated bits=0) by obrienlawoffices.org (8.13.1/8.13.1) with ESMTP id n3JMq7Ra018717; Sun, 19 Apr 2009 16:52:14 -0600 
Message-Id:   <200904192252.n3JMq7Ra018717@obrienlawoffices.org> 
Reply-To:   <dt.dbruce@gmail.com> 
From:   "DT. Dede Bruce"<dtdb@detectives.com>  Aggiungi mittente alla Rubrica 
Subject:   Exposed Secret. I Think You Need To Know This Before You Are Totally Ripped Off 
Date:   Sun, 19 Apr 2009 23:53:38 +0100 
MIME-Version:   1.0 
Content-Type:   text/plain; charset="Windows-1251" 
Content-Transfer-Encoding:   7bit 
Content-Length:   3759

« Zuletzt geändert: 22. April 2009 um 21:17 von Uli » 
Grund: Betreffzeile angepasst 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Uli
General Counsel

Zeige den Link zu diesem Beitrag Re: Dede Bruce <dtdb@detectives.com> <dt.dbruce@gmail.com> <dedebruce.dt@msn.com>
Antwort #1 - 20. April 2009 um 23:37

@ bbcharlie
The mail is coming from Sweden:
Code
Alles auswählen
IPv4-adress:  213.185.225.35
addr-out:   tb213-185-225-35.cust.teknikbyran.com

inetnum:    213.185.225.0 - 213.185.225.255
netname:    TEKNIKBYRAN-ARMADA-1
descr:    Teknikbyran Broadband Customers
descr:    Armada Fastigheter - Net 1
admin-c:    TB3635-RIPE
tech-c:   TB3635-RIPE
mnt-by:   TEKNIKBYRAN-MNT
mnt-lower:  TEKNIKBYRAN-MNT
mnt-routes:   TEKNIKBYRAN-MNT

role:     Teknikbyran Registry Role
address:    Sandkilsvagen 3
address:    S-184 22
address:    Akersberga
address:    Sweden
phone:    +46 8 410 173 10
fax-no:   +46 8 544 038 20
admin-c:    CW1151-RIPE
tech-c:   CW1151-RIPE
nic-hdl:    TB3635-RIPE
mnt-by:   TEKNIKBYRAN-MNT
abuse-mailbox:  abuse@teknikbyran.com

route:    213.185.224.0/19
descr:    IP-ONLY
origin:   AS12552
mnt-by:   IP-ONLY-MNT

« Zuletzt geändert: 22. April 2009 um 21:15 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Re: Dede Bruce <dtdb@detectives.com> <dt.dbruce@gmail.com> <dedebruce.dt@msn.com>
Antwort #2 - 20. April 2009 um 23:54

Seems to be 419-Scam. The mail is coming from Sweden, an american lawoffice (seems to be true) and an american search-site for private-detectives (detectives.com) and at least some italian words in this tohuwabohu! Therefor I think, this might be the right place for this posting!

The language is not typical westafrican english, but there are a lot of mistakes in it. Maybe it's a translation from italian language.

Could be very interesting to see the Memorandum of Understanding you have to sign and what you have to pay. Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend
« Zuletzt geändert: 22. April 2009 um 21:13 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bbcharlie
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Re: Dede Bruce <dtdb@detectives.com> <dt.dbruce@gmail.com> <dedebruce.dt@msn.com>
Antwort #3 - 21. April 2009 um 00:32

Uli schrieb on 20. April 2009 um 23:54:
Seems to be 419-Scam. The mail is coming from Sweden, an american lawoffice (seems to be true) and an american search-site for private-detectives (detectives.com) and at least some italian words in this tohuwabohu! Therefor I think, this might be the right place for this posting!

The language is not typical westafrican english, but there are a lot of mistakes in it. Maybe it's a translation from italian language.

Could be very interesting to see the Memorandum of Understanding you have to sign and what you have to pay. Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Thanks for the answer, the italian words are included 'cause I'm italian, and my mail is registered by yahoo.it     

BTW, you mean I should send an answer to those "lawyers"  Durchgedreht?    I didn't payed a buck 'til now, not for lotteries and nor for "The central bank of free crappity smackin'spammers of Nigeria"....

Cool translation for F.....g Laut lachend
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #4 - 21. April 2009 um 13:22

bbcharlie schrieb on 21. April 2009 um 00:32:

BTW, you mean I should send an answer to those "lawyers"  Durchgedreht?  

Yes, answer him and play your game and not his! Try to get this Memorandum. I wonder what he will send. I hope, funny stuff!
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bbcharlie
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #5 - 22. April 2009 um 09:36

Sended an answer:
Zitat:
Segnala questo messaggioNeed more infosMartedì 21 Aprile 2009, 22:55
Da: "Your Mailaddress" <carlofantino@yahoo.it>Aggiungi mittente alla RubricaA: dt.dbruce@gmail.comHi, Thanks for your mail and for the clear explaination of the facts.

I still have not decided what to do or better, how to proceed...

I  can only imagine how much people has paid and is still waiting "his" money, 

please, send me some more info and of course, that "Memorandom of Understanding".

Greetings

...And got an answer from the "lawyer" hä?

Zitat:
DT. Dede BruceMercoledì 22 Aprile 2009, 08:00
Da: "DT. Dede Bruce" <dt.dbruce@gmail.com>: Your MailaddressHello,

First, I will like to appreciate the single fact that you responded to
my mail, although it is to your interest, but all the same, I am glad
that you find the time, to at least hear me out and reason with me.
Thanks again for the vote of trust, I want you to know I won't let you
down in this, and that you are going to get your money.

NB: Please understand this truth before we commence, with my findings,
I bet you, whatever we need do, we really need to do it fast, as we
don't have much time to get charge of your fund before its too late,
as its at the moment in their possession and about to be transferred
to their own private account.

I have immediately contacted my Lawyer who is at the moment carrying
on the first step which is preparing a Memorandum of Understanding
which you will have to sign before we further. But before the
Memorandum is ready, please I implore you to provide this needed
details about you as been required below;

1. Full names:
2. Full Address
3. Occupation:
4. Marital Status:
5. Age:
6. Nationality
7. Current Country Situated:

These data's are needed, so as to have it confirmed with what I have
been able to put together for some weeks in the process of my
investigation, which will also help me to know my present stand after
the long run in investigating into this matter. After this, I will get
back to you with full details of what you need know.

Also, I want you to understand that with patience and understanding,
you'll get your fund. I don't make empty promises, if I can't achieve
it, I won't tell it out. So, please, I urge you to believe me.

It will be fair if the needed requirement is swiftly returned, to help
fasten up the entire process. I shall be patiently waiting for your
response and hope that you get to receive this mail on time.

Regards,
DT. D. Bruce.

Header:

Spoiler für Header:
DT. Dede BruceMercoledì 22 Aprile 2009, 08:00
From DT. Dede Bruce Wed Apr 22 06:00:04 2009
Return-Path:   <dt.dbruce@gmail.com> 
Authentication-Results:   mta583.mail.mud.yahoo.com from=gmail.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=gmail.com; dkim=pass (ok) 
Received:   from 209.85.220.180 (EHLO mail-fx0-f180.google.com) (209.85.220.180) by mta583.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Tue, 21 Apr 2009 23:00:09 -0700 
Received:   by fxm28 with SMTP id 28so1872246fxm.11 for <Your Mailaddress>; Tue, 21 Apr 2009 23:00:04 -0700 (PDT) 
DKIM-Signature:   v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:date:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type; bh=inN6icskZLbcjPbqrVtgrtqLaP3ZZo/V0osH+6vVRRo=; b=nH5G9SpXiFfHVOoZgbss9kOjyWc7nQdeRQwqSlTw8KfdVYfc0ojIngffVxV3fU7VKG xuKBJiCeZBvK0N+XJnjfOAQPkMQPja/LZcUzmfwUf9kmCdZg2FkkhN8JOjSMMoccb3WE //WVF+fKa4Joi7T57rR6ZN00/kgxtzBldJjX0= 
DomainKey-Signature:   a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; b=LE+RrlR6ahgVinK87C6VZsrXHRb5DeP1onOcO/28lVUFMTWZ8konm1v98Bq6nMAYGY WgnKF6hnBUc4ylSMusV+9isnzgj3A13/9W37l2dzaKRrZZQcxr3uc/LIapdHlFoVf1sS S8hnoQMYGsrFDIXT2IkGoiF+DiquXaG+6sMNs= 
Received:   by 10.103.248.17 with SMTP id a17mr4296504mus.83.1240380004281; Tue, 21 Apr 2009 23:00:04 -0700 (PDT) 
Date:   Wed, 22 Apr 2009 07:00:04 +0100 
Message-ID:   <71f1cb320904212300s236dd17eqa09184676945abb1@mail.gmail.com> 
Subject:   DT. Dede Bruce 
From:   Questo mittente è stato verificato da DomainKeys "DT. Dede Bruce" <dt.dbruce@gmail.com>  Aggiungi mittente alla Rubrica 
To:   Your Mailaddress
Content-Type:   multipart/alternative; boundary=0016369fa2fd8aaf2904681e79d4 
Content-Length:   4484

« Zuletzt geändert: 22. April 2009 um 21:20 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #6 - 22. April 2009 um 12:04

@ bbcharlie

Please delete your Mailaddress in your postings. Otherwise Google or some spammers would find ist and send you a lot of spammails. In the last posting I have done it for you (red marked).

You can send him a fake-address. I normaly use the address of the Bundeskriminalamt in Wiesbaden. But you should take an italian address, maybe police or a brothel! Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 22. April 2009 um 21:14 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bbcharlie
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #7 - 22. April 2009 um 16:35

A new one:

Zitat:
Security MeasuresMercoledì 22 Aprile 2009, 16:05
Da: "DT. Dede Bruce" <dedebruce.dt@msn.com>

Dear,

I would like you to further contact me to this ID: dedebruce.dt@msn.com for security measures.

That should be the ID you will be sending your response to from now, and also will be responding back to you from same ID.

Please get back to me soon.

DT. D. Bruce.

Header:

Spoiler für Header:
For Security MeasuresMercoledì 22 Aprile 2009, 16:05
From DT. Dede Bruce Wed Apr 22 14:05:41 2009
Return-Path:   <dedebruce.dt@msn.com> 
Authentication-Results:   mta294.mail.mud.yahoo.com from=msn.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=msn.com; dkim=neutral (no sig) 
Received:   from 65.55.116.21 (EHLO blu0-omc1-s10.blu0.hotmail.com) (65.55.116.21) by mta294.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Wed, 22 Apr 2009 07:05:42 -0700 
Received:   from BLU121-W25 ([65.55.116.8]) by blu0-omc1-s10.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959); Wed, 22 Apr 2009 07:05:41 -0700 
Message-ID:   <BLU121-W25F61EF17FDFE4D44F07A998740@phx.gbl> 
Return-Path:   dedebruce.dt@msn.com 
Content-Type:   multipart/alternative; boundary="_9c0219fb-c407-47e6-ae8e-a1607a0d7df0_" 
Subject:   For Security Measures 
Date:   Wed, 22 Apr 2009 14:05:41 +0000 
Importance:   Normal 
Bcc:    
Content-Length:   1524

« Zuletzt geändert: 22. April 2009 um 21:23 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #8 - 22. April 2009 um 21:30

Warum hat er wohl seine Mailadresse geändert? Ob er auf der Flucht ist?

Microsoft hilft wieder den Gaunern ihren Absender zu verschleiern. Kann nur bis Redmont zurückverfolgt werden.

Why has he changed his mailaddress? Is he on flight?

Again Microsoft helps the swindlers to mask there addresses. We can trace up to Redmond only.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bbcharlie
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #9 - 22. April 2009 um 22:56

Ok, I'll send him some fake infos: false name, the address could be the same as our local police station... 
I wonder too why he's changing mail address....
note that in his first mail he introduces himself as a lawyer...
in the second one, he has to talk with his lawyer... 
now he wants my data sended at his "personal" mail address... 

In my humble opinion.... 100% Scam  Ärgerlich Ärgerlich Ärgerlich Ärgerlich Ärgerlich

BTW... I can read and speak correctly German... not a problem if your answers are in German only...   

Traurig Traurig Traurig Wroten German is still one of my limits... but I'm workin'on it Traurig Traurig Traurig
« Zuletzt geändert: 22. April 2009 um 23:02 von bbcharlie »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema