Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Elena <elenaaktuganova@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 1161 mal)

Webmaster
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Elena <elenaaktuganova@gmail.com>
13. April 2009 um 20:57

Hi my favourite Miguel. 
Again and again my heart is broken off with happiness when I see your letter. Favourite reading your letters I would like to cry because you write that very much love me and I too very much love you also my love the strongest for ever. 
I have just come for work and again village with the great pleasure for the computer to write you the letter! After all it so is fine to give you all itself, all my passion, all tenderness that has collected in me for this night! 
Mine Miguel today to torment me the sleeplessness and I all night long could not fall asleep because all time thought of you! Many thoughts visited me and most of all I thought of a meeting. The darling I think that you know that our meeting this very difficult decision, but together we can overcome all obstacles! And that I wish to ask the first you - whether the darling is ready you to our meeting? For me as the difficult decision but I have solved it that for our meeting this most unique my desire which I wish to carry out and be the happiest! 
I have your photo near to me and when I look at it I I see your lips, your eyes and me so it would be desirable to touch more likely you and to feel taste of your lips. I so would like that your lips caressed me throughout eternity and did me happy! I very much would like to embrace you and not to release never. I would like to touch your hair embracing you and to feel your touches on my body! 
I love more lives!!! 
Would wash an angel I very much wanted that the God having heard my prays about you and about our meeting has given me wings that I could arrive to you and to be the happiest woman near to you. I would arrive to you if even there was a thunder-storm and storms and snow and hurricane. My unique purpose now it only to appear near to you Miguel and to kiss to kiss to kiss you all my life. I love you all soul all heart I is ready on all for the sake of you. I am ready to give a life for you if only you was happy and did not require what. If it was in my forces that I necessarily would make all that we were happy. 
Mine Miguel to me it is very boring here. I think only of you and about our meeting. 
Please write to me today I will wait for your letter to learn new news from you. 
My darling now I will finish my letter because I should to have time fill some calculations! So now I on former will be behind the computer! 
My parents send you regards and wish excellent health! And I again and again send you all my love passion and one million hot kisses! 
With love Your love Elena!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 20. Januar 2014 um 23:03 von scambuster » 
Grund: ru10980 
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Indikation
scambuster
General Counsel

Standort: Beuningen
Re: Elena <elenaaktuganova@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 18. Januar 2014 um 00:58

Zum Seitenanfang