Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Olga <eastgr@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 993 mal)

Webmaster
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Olga <eastgr@gmail.com>
13. April 2009 um 20:27

Scamletter:

My dear Alejandro! 

Yes, now write to all of you who have asked from me! 

1) When is a visa? I can take a visa for a week and how you want, will take care of about about 10 days to prepare for what it is! I believe that it is not difficult willows embassy to make me any faster! 

2) How much is the ticket? You mentioned that the ticket costs 350, I backed against these figures! 

3) What is the customs? This is 500, as you mentioned, and that, because my mandate can not be so great and does not cost a lot of money! 

4) How much is the train? A train to where? In Moscow the train costs about 50 euro! 

I am pleased that you would like to have met together and were soon soon, I could give my heart and caress !!!!! I understand everything! Also I want, it means that you want to send in 2 times, to 500 euros, it will be convenient for me, that I want to do my documents and the ticket will not do that thing at the last minute and not to be confused with the date! Well you all have calculated that, you have a good plan of action! Yes you are right that it will be better if you can send parts of me! When can I send the first part of me that I have prepared my documents and ticket! 
I want to be fast with you! I KISS YOU! I miss you we can meet soon!

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Good morning,

I was a victim of a scam. Olga, the girl of photograph attached, asked me money for passport (Photo) to come to visit me. I send her 700,00 €.

This week I send her 350 € through "Western Union". Two weeks ago she stopped the comunication. I send anyway money and then I read your advice about avoid scam. Too later.

She benefit because I fall in love. I feel ashamed. 

I don't want back money but avoid another victims.

Thank you, very much for your services.

Best regards.

Alejandro (Italy)
« Zuletzt geändert: 28. November 2010 um 14:19 von Webmaster » 
Grund: ru10218 
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Indikation
Webmaster
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!