Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Lyudmila <violletala@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 2226 mal)

harry132
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Schwandorf
Lyudmila <violletala@gmail.com>
03. April 2009 um 02:20

hi allerseits,hatte ja schon fast die hoffnung aufgegeben,ne neue scamerin /scamer beitragen zu können,nach diversen enttäuschungen,egal,hier ne neue!!!!!tante,bin mir fast sicher,daß das scam ist,alleine die länge und stil des anmachtextes spricht dafür,aber solange nichts bewiesen ist,erstmal hier rein:Hi Bulle

Excuse me please that I have kept waiting for you. But I not always can simply use a computer because the Internet at us in city costs dearly, I have no computer and on it I use the Internet of cafe. But do not worry I hope that it is my small problem will not prevent with you to learn to us each other as it is possible is better. 

In this letter I wish to tell to you as much as possible about myself and about the life, I would want that you could understand me such what I is.

My full name Pylaeva Lyudmila, to me of 25 years, my birthday May, 1st 1983. My growth of 170 centimeters, 55 kg.

I was born in city Yoshkar-Ola. Which is in republic Mari El. It is very old and beautiful city which is in 788 kilometers to a southwest from city of Moscow. This city, not big but also and not small. 

It is not so rich, but very beautiful. We have remarkable the nature.

Around of this city approximately on distance of 20-30 km it is located more than 6 lakes.

I have left school of 11 classes and then I have decided to go to enter the institute by a trade the tutor of initial classes. I have chosen this trade because I very much love children. 4 years I worked as the tutor in a kindergarten, I was engaged in that that learned children to read, write, draw, and that to them will be necessary for all for the further life. 

Likely as it is interesting to you where I studied language? It was still when I went to school and then when I have entered the institute, there have entered the name on preparatory courses and studied language within 2 years. But already has passed many years and on it I shall use online the translator for that what we could to understand each other. If to you will be that be not clearly that you ask me and I shall try to tell to you it in other words 

If that is fairly I and my family we very poor people but I when did not search for riches. To my mum of 55 years. My father has died 2 years ago at it there was a sick heart My parents have lived a long and happy life together and they would use the best efforts for that what to bring up me the correct woman ready to create family and to get children with the correct person. Now my mum continues to work for that what though as that to support our difficult life. I tell to you about my parents because I would want that you saw that I have been brought up in very good family, my mum very much love me and tries to help me with all. I have no bad habits and I drink very seldom on holidays and only wine. I as have no what brothers and sisters, and we live in one small apartment with my mum, certainly it very much is not convenient for me because I cannot invite to myself on a visit my girlfriends simply because an apartment really very small. 

I very much love music. Music which I listen, depends on my mood.

Basically it is the Russian music..

From foreign executors I love Madona, Scorpions, and others.

I think, that there is no bad music. As I very much like to dance but now I any more so is frequent as I visit discos earlier 

I like to look films about love, comedies, fantasy.

I think that to you as interestingly to know about my culinary abilities?

Yes I prepare. At home the kitchen always lays on me. I very much like to do

Various novelties. Lyy-Kebap it is very tasty. I am able to do a lot of tasty meal of meat, a fish, vegetables, in general of all that I find at myself in a refrigerator I can cook very tasty food. I in the childhood heard that the way to heart of the man lays through its stomach. .Вы fur-trees pel'menis? This Russian dish to be very tasty. I hope that when be I can cook this food for you and you tell to me about my abilities ok?

I very much like to go in for sports and I conduct a healthy way of life. Every week I try to visit an exercise room because I would want that my future husband loved only me one all life and I consider that the woman simply should look always at 100 %

In the summer I like to run in park which is near to mine the house, there it is very good in the summer because plants and there very pleasant atmosphere everywhere blossom. In the winter I like to ski and skates as I like to play tennis. 

I think that now you can present not much on what my life and what I the person is similar.

I think that to you as interestingly why I have decided to find the man in other country? 

I had attitudes with men here in Russia but after I met them some time I understood that they need only one sex and it was all that they wanted. Not for a long time I have learned from my girlfriend that there are sites of acquaintances and that I have a real chance to find to itself good the man. I heard about that that men there at you absolutely others as in Russia much. Our men drink vodka much, they do not respect with the wives and very often beat them. I heard as about that much that foreign men would dream of that what to have Russian women and that they promise to love and respect with them. I yes looked transfer where told history as one simple woman has decided to search for the man through a site of acquaintances and then them showed on the TV and it was very happy, it had 2 children and very good husband who loved and respected with it. 

I wish to tell at once to you that if you have answered me only for the sake of an entertainment that I ask you please do not write to me more, I do not wish to waste time on empty conversations and game. I very serious woman and I search for the person which will wish to build with me family which will wish to have children from me Which will love and respect with me and if you this the man that my heart will be opened for you and I swear to you that you when you will not regret about that that have met me. I very romantic woman and very trustful, I when whom did not deceive and I do not love when people deceive, I would consider that for that what to create it is necessary all over again to learn to trust serious attitudes each other. And certainly I understand that it is the big way for that what you when did not see in real time and to which you will write letters will trust which person, but I have decided to search for my happiness and I hope that very soon I shall find it. 

I as wish to tell to you that I %100 real woman and that it what not game. I heard much and read in newspapers about that that now in the Internet there is a lot of deceit. I cannot understand such people as they can play with feelings of other people? I when could not act so. 

Well I think that I simply have already bothered you with this letter, excuse me please if I have told that that not so but simply it wash first time when I use the Internet for acquaintance and if I do not know fairly that that from this can turn out but I shall be simply happy if you will be that the man of whom I so long searched.

It shall be possible to ask I to you questions?

What do you search in the woman? You wish to have children?

If that is fairly I do not know what to ask you and I think that simply silly my questions can seem to you so please speak me about itself all that you would want that I knew and ask to me any questions I promise that I shall answer them.

I hope soon to receive your answer and please if you you can send me  that your photos, Your new friend from Russia, Lyudmila 

Spoiler:
<violletala@gmail.com>
Authentication-Results:            mta149.mail.re4.yahoo.com from=gmail.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=gmail.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received:            from 209.85.220.160 (EHLO mail-fx0-f160.google.com) (209.85.220.160) by mta149.mail.re4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 02 Apr 2009 17:01:19 -0700
Received:            by fxm4 with SMTP id 4so258898fxm.2 for xxxxxxxc; Thu, 02 Apr 2009 17:01:03 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature:            v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:date:from:reply-to:x-priority :message-id:x-confirm-reading-to:disposition-notification-to :return-receipt-to:to:subject:mime-version:content-type; bh=ejO95LY4yLQIQbxgu+cGmtwLeBEYS5t/+HPzY8YMJKk=; b=x3pS+D2jwrEvUAncvL5gpuondzKXJ654XUyvNHAa+WWNDeJU0AtQTwHzMY2DMUwNIW 4V8Hw8xwyCzJ7jRFVYY8imObJolAkg5IsZofrg707Qbo//0BO/fjLrdUWEnyWUuzUtwS psqXuW0RIAUnNsRkfz0bp07o1rYWX+odQjLrk=
DomainKey-Signature:            a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=date:from:reply-to:x-priority:message-id:x-confirm-reading-to :disposition-notification-to:return-receipt-to:to:subject :mime-version:content-type; b=brSTf0ydGen24XX3NGNTKBlOAS42xZ1bIx8pI6MlVlhZPzzl6PfWCYAPMzwNUeFwEU n65jaDLkFWrwGZdZVm5UkZa2piNsYt6cBHmYE13TvM5/lpuDbJGCtkaPl42wqPX6JfdO aI/mJCdDk2I+xKghg93Tw+Npnfo7sCSpuqX3U=
Received:            by 10.223.126.66 with SMTP id b2mr545599fas.18.1238716863450; Thu, 02 Apr 2009 17:01:03 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path:            <violletala@gmail.com>
Received:            from toshiba ([91.144.161.150]) by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id 35sm665695fkt.3.2009.04.02.17.00.58 (version=TLSv1/SSLv3 cipher=OTHER); Thu, 02 Apr 2009 17:01:02 -0700 (PDT)
Date:            Fri, 3 Apr 2009 02:00:56 +0200
From:            Dieser Absender wurde von DomainKeys geprüft und bestätigt
Lyudmila <violletala@gmail.com>  
Absender in den Kontakten speichern
Reply-To:            Lyudmila <violletala@gmail.com>
Message-ID:            <1814064711.20090403020056@gmail.com>
Disposition-Notification-To:            violle

« Zuletzt geändert: 07. Juni 2009 um 14:00 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
GTalk  
IP gespeichert

Indikation
harry132
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Schwandorf
Re: Lyudmila <violletala@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 03. April 2009 um 02:21

yoskhar-ola,na bimelts????
« Zuletzt geändert: 07. April 2009 um 18:30 von † Rais † »  
Zum Seitenanfang
GTalk  
IP gespeichert

Meier1166
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 03. April 2009 um 08:05

@ harry132!

Die E-Mail wurde aus Russland, Republik Mari-El, Yoshkar-Ola versandt!
Date-Zeile verweist auf die Deutsche Sommerzeit, wird also durch Deinen
Provider gesetzt, da ich aber in Deinem Quelltext nicht sehe welchen Du da
benützt, kann ich keine Aussage treffen!

Code
Alles auswählen
IPv4-adress:  91.144.161.150
addr-out:   net161.144.91-150.yoladom.ru

inetnum:    91.144.160.0 - 91.144.163.255
netname:    ERTH-YOLA-NET
descr:    ZAO "Company "ER-Telecom" Yoshkar-Ola address space
admin-c:    ETHD12-RIPE
tech-c:   ETHD12-RIPE
mnt-by:   MNT-ERTHOLDING

role:     Network Operation Center CJSC ER-Telecom Company Mari El branch
address:    12, Lenina st. , 424000, Yoshkar-Ola, Russia
phone:    +7 8362 210035
fax-no:   +7 8362 210035
e-mail:   noc@yola.ertelecom.ru
admin-c:    SMS68-RIPE
tech-c:   ALB49-RIPE
tech-c:   AVA89-RIPE
nic-hdl:    ETHD12-RIPE

route:    91.144.160.0/22
descr:    "Company "ER-Telecom" Yoshkar-Ola route object
origin:   AS41786

route:    91.144.161.0/24
descr:    "Company "ER-Telecom" Yoshkar-Ola route object
origin:   AS41786

Grüße Stefan ... Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 07. April 2009 um 18:30 von † Rais † »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sappi007
General Counsel

Standort: Muenster
Stimmung: begeistert
Antwort #3 - 07. April 2009 um 10:39

Hi Markus

Excuse me please that I have kept waiting for you. But I not always can simply use a computer because the Internet at us in city costs dearly, I have no computer and on it I use the Internet of cafe. But do not worry I hope that it is my small problem will not prevent with you to learn to us each other as it is possible is better. 

In this letter I wish to tell to you as much as possible about myself and about the life, I would want that you could understand me such what I is.

My full name Pylaeva Lyudmila, to me of 25 years, my birthday May, 1st 1983. My growth of 170 centimeters, 55 kg.

I was born in city Yoshkar-Ola. Which is in republic Mari El. It is very old and beautiful city which is in 788 kilometers to a southwest from city of Moscow. This city, not big but also and not small. 

It is not so rich, but very beautiful. We have remarkable the nature.

Around of this city approximately on distance of 20-30 km it is located more than 6 lakes.

I have left school of 11 classes and then I have decided to go to enter the institute by a trade the tutor of initial classes. I have chosen this trade because I very much love children. 4 years I worked as the tutor in a kindergarten, I was engaged in that that learned children to read, write, draw, and that to them will be necessary for all for the further life. 

Likely as it is interesting to you where I studied language? It was still when I went to school and then when I have entered the institute, there have entered the name on preparatory courses and studied language within 2 years. But already has passed many years and on it I shall use online the translator for that what we could to understand each other. If to you will be that be not clearly that you ask me and I shall try to tell to you it in other words 

If that is fairly I and my family we very poor people but I when did not search for riches. To my mum of 55 years. My father has died 2 years ago at it there was a sick heart My parents have lived a long and happy life together and they would use the best efforts for that what to bring up me the correct woman ready to create family and to get children with the correct person. Now my mum continues to work for that what though as that to support our difficult life. I tell to you about my parents because I would want that you saw that I have been brought up in very good family, my mum very much love me and tries to help me with all. I have no bad habits and I drink very seldom on holidays and only wine. I as have no what brothers and sisters, and we live in one small apartment with my mum, certainly it very much is not convenient for me because I cannot invite to myself on a visit my girlfriends simply because an apartment really very small. 

I very much love music. Music which I listen, depends on my mood.

Basically it is the Russian music..

From foreign executors I love Madona, Scorpions, and others.

I think, that there is no bad music. As I very much like to dance but now I any more so is frequent as I visit discos earlier 

I like to look films about love, comedies, fantasy.

I think that to you as interestingly to know about my culinary abilities?

Yes I prepare. At home the kitchen always lays on me. I very much like to do

Various novelties. Lyy-Kebap it is very tasty. I am able to do a lot of tasty meal of meat, a fish, vegetables, in general of all that I find at myself in a refrigerator I can cook very tasty food. I in the childhood heard that the way to heart of the man lays through its stomach. .Вы fur-trees pel'menis? This Russian dish to be very tasty. I hope that when be I can cook this food for you and you tell to me about my abilities ok?

I very much like to go in for sports and I conduct a healthy way of life. Every week I try to visit an exercise room because I would want that my future husband loved only me one all life and I consider that the woman simply should look always at 100 %

In the summer I like to run in park which is near to mine the house, there it is very good in the summer because plants and there very pleasant atmosphere everywhere blossom. In the winter I like to ski and skates as I like to play tennis. 

I think that now you can present not much on what my life and what I the person is similar.

I think that to you as interestingly why I have decided to find the man in other country? 

I had attitudes with men here in Russia but after I met them some time I understood that they need only one sex and it was all that they wanted. Not for a long time I have learned from my girlfriend that there are sites of acquaintances and that I have a real chance to find to itself good the man. I heard about that that men there at you absolutely others as in Russia much. Our men drink vodka much, they do not respect with the wives and very often beat them. I heard as about that much that foreign men would dream of that what to have Russian women and that they promise to love and respect with them. I yes looked transfer where told history as one simple woman has decided to search for the man through a site of acquaintances and then them showed on the TV and it was very happy, it had 2 children and very good husband who loved and respected with it. 

I wish to tell at once to you that if you have answered me only for the sake of an entertainment that I ask you please do not write to me more, I do not wish to waste time on empty conversations and game. I very serious woman and I search for the person which will wish to build with me family which will wish to have children from me Which will love and respect with me and if you this the man that my heart will be opened for you and I swear to you that you when you will not regret about that that have met me. I very romantic woman and very trustful, I when whom did not deceive and I do not love when people deceive, I would consider that for that what to create it is necessary all over again to learn to trust serious attitudes each other. And certainly I understand that it is the big way for that what you when did not see in real time and to which you will write letters will trust which person, but I have decided to search for my happiness and I hope that very soon I shall find it. 

I as wish to tell to you that I %100 real woman and that it what not game. I heard much and read in newspapers about that that now in the Internet there is a lot of deceit. I cannot understand such people as they can play with feelings of other people? I when could not act so. 

Well I think that I simply have already bothered you with this letter, excuse me please if I have told that that not so but simply it wash first time when I use the Internet for acquaintance and if I do not know fairly that that from this can turn out but I shall be simply happy if you will be that the man of whom I so long searched.

It shall be possible to ask I to you questions?

What do you search in the woman? You wish to have children?

If that is fairly I do not know what to ask you and I think that simply silly my questions can seem to you so please speak me about itself all that you would want that I knew and ask to me any questions I promise that I shall answer them.

I hope soon to receive your answer and please if you you can send me that your photos, Your new friend from Russia, Lyudmila 

Spoiler für Quelltext Yoshkar Ola:
Return-Path: <violletala@gmail.com>
Received: from rly-db09.mx.aol.com (rly-db09.mail.aol.com [172.19.130.84]) by air-db07.mail.aol.com (v123.4) with ESMTP id MAILINDB071-ae549d7ee3a352; Sat, 04 Apr 2009 19:33:26 -0400
Received: from mail-fx0-f173.google.com (mail-fx0-f173.google.com [209.85.220.173]) by rly-db09.mx.aol.com (v123.4) with ESMTP id MAILRELAYINDB093-ae549d7ee3a352; Sat, 04 Apr 2009 19:33:15 -0400
Received: by fxm21 with SMTP id 21so410356fxm.12
       for <>; Sat, 04 Apr 2009 16:33:14 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
       d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
       h=domainkey-signature:received:received:date:from:reply-to:x-priority
        :message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to:references:mime-version
        :content-type;
       bh=Ghld0qntOJNAzh2kHO8KJj0wPfhhCJwdHmdm3cZ3UqU=;
       b=jZD8/LhRcJganW7job1PziNzrhi6NSGS9pxbw1efUnarwxcygdjSfJGq+Jn2XbdFg2
        MUJbwdc7aA5LOHyIQM1h2elF1ddv9FUiVSU7/4KaTRbct6Xk022ZpRBngzzC+eYdcKTM
        RIVLTTnZEE9Ux2gpXbgvKt8qtjWk0VODife7c=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws;
       d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
       h=date:from:reply-to:x-priority:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to
        :references:mime-version:content-type;
       b=vtbAW5gmpQehyYOqJeVk33TFnkiQXbhfgkffhFndofV9YvPER283IBlrRAbMb7ueVE
        aDVvVm7JPpiDzS0aYCmOnLc9l05qgLmuW/cC9KzQs4PUmOCMLEGkeEOQ41Ulesm2immN
        PR7B7P7cSDZnVvd/SAZG5bTlyzwEsbmMZqnIo=
Received: by 10.204.60.72 with SMTP id o8mr988219bkh.210.1238887994380;
       Sat, 04 Apr 2009 16:33:14 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from toshiba ([91.144.161.144])
       by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id k29sm97637fkk.16.2009.04.04.16.33.09
       (version=TLSv1/SSLv3 cipher=OTHER);
       Sat, 04 Apr 2009 16:33:13 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 01:29:33 +0200
Reply-To: Lyudmila <violletala@gmail.com>
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <1673987624.20090405012933@gmail.com>

Subject: Re: markus from germany here
In-Reply-To: <cc3.41fa4466.3707731f@aol.com>
References: <cc3.41fa4466.3707731f@aol.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------EF868CCDDC1A5"
X-AOL-IP: 209.85.220.173
X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:0:2:426806336:93952408
X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT:0
X-AOL-SCOLL-AUTHENTICATION: mail_rly_antispam_dkim-d248.1 ; domain : gmail.com DKIM : fail
« Zuletzt geändert: 08. April 2009 um 12:12 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

† Rais †
General Counsel

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Oberpfalz
Antwort #4 - 07. April 2009 um 18:37

Zitat:
from toshiba

Schade, daß Vlad keine  Smiley mit liefert, dann hätten wir sie zu 100% am  Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sappi007
General Counsel

Standort: Muenster
Stimmung: begeistert
Antwort #5 - 08. April 2009 um 11:26

Hi Markus

I am glad that you have not rejected my letter and is very happy that again I write to you. 

How you? How your mood now? I really was very happy to see your letter now!!!

Markus I would want that you asked to me any questions which you interest because only so we can learn each other better and to solve that us to do further. I would want that you knew all about my life here in Russia I promise you that I shall speak you only the truth for that what you could to trust me because now it most important for us to learn to trust each other as we live in the different countries and we can not so simply to meet and talk here about all.

Markus you know that for me it really first time when I write to the man through the Internet and I should use online translator for that what to write to you because I badly I know your language and it will borrow a lot of time if I shall View translation the letter. To me really now it is very pleasant after I have read through your letter because you have told to me about yourself. You have seemed to me very good and fair the man which precisely knows that it wants in life Markus 

Markus I would like to ask you some questions. But if they will seem to you silly that you can simply not answer them and I shall understand you.

You already were in searches on the Internet but and have not found the love why Markus? At you very serious requirements to the future women?

You write now to other girls on the Internet? What do you love most of all from meal?

As it is interesting to me than you like to be engaged during free time from work? 

Markus only please try to answer me fairly these questions because as I already spoke I consider that attitudes should be under construction first of all on trust to each other. I heard as that on the Internet now there is a lot of deceit and I do not wish to get on this trap. To me spoke that there are men which get acquainted with girls on the Internet and suggest them to arrive on a visit for that what to learn each other better but when the girl that comes to them it it becomes simple the hostage at it simply take away documents and force to work in obscene institutions. On it I want as it is possible to learn is better you and I think that to you as time what to learn me would be necessary better. I consider that the man there should be more skilled and can make from favourite, the woman which will be only for it. As it is interesting to me to communicate with more adult men because they more skilled and at them is to that to learn So please do not worry ours with you a difference in the age of not how many does not frighten me and I consider that all age are obedient to love. You are glad to that that such woman as I is interested in you? 

Now I do not work because a kindergarten where I worked was the state institution and as now our country as well as many other things tests financial crisis. To me it was very insulting when I have heard that I am dismissed now because the government simply would not have money for that what to pay out wages to the majority of the population of Russia which works at the state enterprises 

I now in searches of new work. For me the most important that work would bring to me only positive feelings and I when I shall not go to work there where to me will not like, not looking yes on that that the salary will be more in some times. I have finished institute by a trade the tutor and very much I wish to find work connected with education of small children 

I hope, that I write clearly enough and much about myself. I shall try to answer all your questions. If I shall not answer your question, I mean could not understand it, do not take offence at me and write it once again. I think, that you understand, that the overall objective in my life is to find that only thing, my second part me with which I can go through all difficulties of a life. Together to meet pleasure, occurrence of children, растить them, to surround with care, to present them the happy childhood, I very much dream of it about it!!! 

If that is fairly I very lonely woman, I live with my mum in one small room, certainly I have girlfriends which I can to trust and which will always help me, but I do not have person to which I shall give all itself. You understand me Markus?

I would want that I had a man to which I can trust, which I shall love and respect up to the end of a life and which will wish to be only mine. Markus I fairly wish to tell to you that if it the man will be you then I shall do you by the happiest the man on this ground.

I think, that you understand me and your vital purposes are similar to mine, I in a shower hope, that sometime our hearts will meet. On it I wish to finish the letter and with greater impatience I shall wait for your answer.

Your friend from Lyudmila 

P.s I hope that you will soon send me more than the photos, you have very much liked me

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <violletala@gmail.com>
Received: from rly-de01.mx.aol.com (rly-de01.mail.aol.com [172.19.170.137]) by air-de01.mail.aol.com (v123.4) with ESMTP id MAILINDE011-4b149dc1e99eb; Tue, 07 Apr 2009 23:48:59 -0400
Received: from mail-bw0-f176.google.com (mail-bw0-f176.google.com [209.85.218.176]) by rly-de01.mx.aol.com (v123.4) with ESMTP id MAILRELAYINDE016-4b149dc1e99eb; Tue, 07 Apr 2009 23:48:41 -0400
Received: by bwz24 with SMTP id 24so549421bwz.13
       for <>; Tue, 07 Apr 2009 20:48:41 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
       d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
       h=domainkey-signature:received:received:date:from:reply-to:x-priority
        :message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to:references:mime-version
        :content-type;
       bh=eJiObdAZ6SWIr5Qt790ie9FQ638ZAUfHA1Q6dSBdOh0=;
       b=sKV6JGJiRXkdLAs7LPoaeCVH7jGFodOsqpdIzH7ocwoIT5wpSPDiPvuLA3E+cCy7vs
        VzPAF7i6iotwq0JnBhWLwCxMBrD6B1LvCAIuznAw12Hdsw7gPHy8n+H3Vs32gw1ouajm
        bufn53W0yBaBh7uL8JUCEUKNSwj+j1rrt2DWU=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws;
       d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
       h=date:from:reply-to:x-priority:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to
        :references:mime-version:content-type;
       b=hjKkIvumy53O6WHkgs4EK0XN+D4Xn6ksWxLRiU23SAxoUi9LraeGhgAGXA8N8YyZPs
        THdCr7cYolKQl6PFpSDzwo+11Ag+boNHPGToMQGeYbLvs0GZs9BRab0KStnGR4jsUQ/k
        LXyfWaKmAY4WLIlQjXbOYnoquLELQt9D5Nw0k=
Received: by 10.204.31.204 with SMTP id z12mr711773bkc.80.1239162520516;
       Tue, 07 Apr 2009 20:48:40 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from toshiba ([91.144.161.147])
       by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id b17sm3029618fka.4.2009.04.07.20.48.23
       (version=TLSv1/SSLv3 cipher=OTHER);
       Tue, 07 Apr 2009 20:48:38 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 07:42:56 +0200
Reply-To: Lyudmila <violletala@gmail.com>
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <168431422.20090408074256@gmail.com>

Subject: Re[2]: markus from germany here
In-Reply-To: <bd0.4e3e0d0b.370c6c1b@aol.com>
References: <bd0.4e3e0d0b.370c6c1b@aol.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------A115E51CAE0340"
X-AOL-IP: 209.85.218.176
X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:0:2:215259248:93952408
X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT:0
X-AOL-SCOLL-AUTHENTICATION: mail_rly_antispam_dkim-m274.1 ; domain : gmail.com DKIM : fail
« Zuletzt geändert: 08. April 2009 um 12:11 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

calle
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #6 - 08. April 2009 um 11:32

Post aus Y-O 

Code
Alles auswählen
Received: from toshiba ([91.144.161.147])
inetnum:	  91.144.160.0 - 91.144.163.255
netname:	  ERTH-YOLA-NET
descr:	    ZAO "Company "ER-Telecom" Yoshkar-Ola address space
admin-c:	  ETHD12-RIPE
tech-c:	   ETHD12-RIPE
mnt-by:	   MNT-ERTHOLDING
source:	   RIPE # Filtered

role:	     Network Operation Center CJSC ER-Telecom Company Mari El branch
address:	  12, Lenina st., 424000, Yoshkar-Ola, Russia 

Date Zeit paßt aber nicht zu Russland  Smiley

Zitat:
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 07:42:56 +0200

100 % Scam

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #7 - 08. April 2009 um 11:42

@ calle

Die Zeit passt zu Deutschland. Der Quelltext ist seit Beginn unverändert, wobei der sendende Rechner gleich geblieben ist, die Provider-IP aber dynamisch ist.
Da frage ich mich nur, wer hier den Zeitstempel setzt. Ist es wirklich der  Smiley Vlad oder ist es Google, die sich mal wieder an keine Regeln halten?

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

calle
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #8 - 08. April 2009 um 12:00

Uli schrieb on 08. April 2009 um 11:42:
Vlad oder ist es Google, die sich mal wieder an keine Regeln halten?  

Ich gehe mal davon aus das es Vlad ist 
der sich nicht an die Regeln hält  Smiley
wir haben schon so einen ähnlichen Quelltext im Scam Bereich,
weiß jetzt aber leider nicht den Link  unentschlossen
« Zuletzt geändert: 08. April 2009 um 12:02 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Meier1166
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #9 - 13. April 2009 um 20:16

@ harry132!

Die Bilder sind zu 100 % aus Yoshkar-Ola! Die Regierungsgebäude haben
wir samt Reiterstandbild in unserer Galerie, Sommer wie Winter-Bilder!

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Grüße Stefan ... Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema