Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 3  Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Ekaterina <katerinabeautifullove@gmail.com> <katrinkapelenka@gmail.com> <karasavicakatyewu@gmail.com> <katushkabeautiful@rambler.ru> <ekaterina-ekanerina@rambler.ru> <sololove9999@rambler.ru> <katyusha-sever@rambler.ru> <tenderledi@rambler.ru> (Gelesen: 12515 mal)

Suedwest77
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Freiburg
Ekaterina <katerinabeautifullove@gmail.com> <katrinkapelenka@gmail.com> <karasavicakatyewu@gmail.com> <katushkabeautiful@rambler.ru> <ekaterina-ekanerina@rambler.ru> <sololove9999@rambler.ru> <katyusha-sever@rambler.ru> <tenderledi@rambler.ru>
10. März 2009 um 16:35

Ekaterina <katerinabeautifullove@gmail.com>

Wieder Standart-Text - ich kann ihn bald auswänig:

1. Mail:

I am very happy that you became interested in me. I was not
sure that you would right me.
Thanks that you found time for the reply. I think you have lots of questions for me and
i will try to tell you everything about myself. And i hope you will do the same and tell
me everything about yourself.
I don't know with what shall i start, but i hope you will understand
me. My name is Ekaterina. I am 30. May be you will be expressed when you will learn that i don't live in your country.
I live in Russia! But i hope it doesnt scare you, because i am the same woman like all women in different countries
all over the world.
I am a person with the same heart and soul. I was trying to put my profile from Russia,
but i couldn't and made it from other country.
I was born in a very small city Pavlovo only with 100 000 people. I studied there in
the middle school. After i finish the school i went to the medical colledge in Nizhni-Novgorod,
because it was very hard to get education in my town.
I graduated  from it only with excellent marks and continued to study at the Medical University.
And also during study I earned additionally in small firm.
Then i stayed to live in Nizhni-Novgorod. Now i work as a dentist in a small polyclinic
for about 3 years.
Joe, I use computer at work because i don't have Internet at home. At work i can use it free.
That's why it's better for me to write from clinic. 
But it doesn't depend on me, another person also must work at the computer.
I have good relationship with her but she let me to use the computer only when she is not busy with it. 
Otherwise i can visit Internet-cafe and send you letters from there.
My new friend. please answer these questions:
1. Do you like your job?
2. Whats your favorit film?
3. What music do you like?
4. Have you ever had a foreign friend? I'm thankful for your answers.
You may not answer if you don't want. But in my next letter
i will answer all your questions.
I will tell you what musik and films i prefer. I send you my picture.
Hope you will like it. Looking forward for your reply.
Your new friend Ekaterina!

Ps
I send you my photo, from my last job

Off Topic KommentarWeitere Bilder im Archiv: Smiley

Spoiler für MailHeader:
Return-Path: <katerinabeautifullove@gmail.com>
Received: from rly-db06.mx.aol.com (rly-db06.mail.aol.com [172.19.130.81]) by air-db01.mail.aol.com (v123.3) with ESMTP id MAILINDB012-ad249b680342e2; Tue, 10 Mar 2009 10:59:38 -0400
Received: from mail-bw0-f169.google.com (mail-bw0-f169.google.com [209.85.218.169]) by rly-db06.mx.aol.com (v123.3) with ESMTP id MAILRELAYINDB068-ad249b680342e2; Tue, 10 Mar 2009 10:59:01 -0400
Received: by bwz17 with SMTP id 17so983388bwz.8
       for <sfdfotodesign@aol.com>; Tue, 10 Mar 2009 07:59:00 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
       d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
       h=domainkey-signature:received:received:date:from:reply-to:x-priority
        :message-id:to:subject:mime-version:content-type;
       bh=G70Uh3VLO9WEmgXIbx0noSRo8FWbs/TYFDypLaI/qZc=;
       b=RuJyUY4vGsyM/pfQuYrffSAIVceVpKe8qr3gSD6emZd7uZQPy/dx+4Zs3Waumia/HA
        m/r9KGogHATZFd4AaPOSgGhYOAFBcgOn93oyZk12NWog38K23A9e5OrHonsfGLEKnyKA
        4dm9QNI5828GDOlZkgEu6GhynjtO4i2jyCLBg=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws;
       d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
       h=date:from:reply-to:x-priority:message-id:to:subject:mime-version
        :content-type;
       b=pUusrjcLjyB9GWk5vNjRejsL6JZIwYacc6+MECndZVTZ5pytQXUxGgBxoh++lnIwxO
        136urBqBk9teqSXO3xcjW+tZREou9fTyGbGU0BvFpE8RAGx7bFtHNWlP/ticxMhaLXqQ
        f1AoOdcmaXn8bgGDSrjt32eh4m3ifytn2Kd/w=
Received: by 10.86.91.3 with SMTP id o3mr5147230fgb.17.1236697140482;
       Tue, 10 Mar 2009 07:59:00 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from NOTE2 (c-98-192-163-50.hsd1.ca.comcast.net [98.192.163.50])
       by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id e11sm5179399fga.30.2009.03.10.07.58.54
       (version=SSLv3 cipher=OTHER);
       Tue, 10 Mar 2009 07:58:58 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 17:58:21 +0300
Reply-To: Ekaterina <katerinabeautifullove@gmail.com>
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <13210179185.20090310175821@gmail.com>
To: Joe <xxx@aol.com>
Subject: Hello it is Ekaterina :-\
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------EB1DF21228899883"
X-AOL-IP: 209.85.218.169
X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:0:2:414712480:93952408
X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT:0
X-AOL-SCOLL-AUTHENTICATION: mail_rly_antispam_dkim-m212.2 ; domain : gmail.com DKIM : fail
« Zuletzt geändert: 14. März 2010 um 17:19 von † Rais † » 
Grund: yCw0wNCm 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
ole
General Counsel

Je vois tout :-)

Standort: Antibes
Re: Ekaterina <katerinabeautifullove@gmail.com> <katrinkapelenka@gmail.com> <karasavicakatyewu@gmail.com> <katushkabeautiful@rambler.ru> <ekaterina-ekanerina@rambler.ru> <sololove9999@rambler.ru> <katyusha-sever@rambler.ru> <tenderledi@rambler.ru>
Antwort #1 - 10. März 2009 um 16:44

@ Suedwest77

Suedwest77 schrieb on 10. März 2009 um 16:35:
Then i stayed to live in Nizhni-Novgorod.

Suedwest77 schrieb on 10. März 2009 um 16:35:
I use computer at work because i don't have Internet at home.  

Mail wurde über die USA eingeliefert.

100% SCAM!!!

Grund:Das heißt hier wurde versucht die Herkunft der Mail zu verschleiern.
Date Zeit verweist aber auf Russland 

Code
Alles auswählen
Abfrage nach IP-Adresse zu Name:  c-98-192-163-50.hsd1.ca.comcast.net
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  98.192.163.50
OrgName:    Comcast Cable Communications, Inc.
OrgID:	CMCS
Address:    1800 Bishops Gate Blvd
City:	 Mt Laurel
StateProv:  NJ
PostalCode: 08054

Zitat:
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 17:58:21 +0300

« Zuletzt geändert: 01. März 2010 um 08:00 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

harry132
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Schwandorf
Re: Ekaterina <katerinabeautifullove@gmail.com> <katrinkapelenka@gmail.com> <karasavicakatyewu@gmail.com> <katushkabeautiful@rambler.ru> <ekaterina-ekanerina@rambler.ru> <sololove9999@rambler.ru> <katyusha-sever@rambler.ru> <tenderledi@rambler.ru>
Antwort #2 - 12. Mai 2009 um 18:41

Smiley

Ekaterina <katrinkapelenka@gmail.com>

da auch von russianeuro,damit prinzipiell verdächtig,aber bisher erste mail,auch hier,anscheinend,noch nicht aufgetaucht,mail:

I am very happy that you became interested in me. I was not
sure that you would right me.
Thanks that you found time for the reply. I think you have lots of questions for me and
i will try to tell you everything about myself. And i hope you will do the same and tell
me everything about yourself.
I don't know with what shall i start, but i hope you will understand
me. My name is Ekaterina. I am 30. May be you will be expressed when you will learn that i don't live in your country.
I live in Russia! But i hope it doesnt scare you, because i am the same woman like all women in different countries
all over the world.
I am a person with the same heart and soul. I was trying to put my profile from Russia,
but i couldn't and made it from other country.
I was born in a very small city Pavlovo only with 100 000 people. I studied there in
the middle school. After i finish the school i went to the medical colledge in Nizhni-Novgorod,
because it was very hard to get education in my town.
I graduated  from it only with excellent marks and continued to study at the Medical University.
And also during study I earned additionally in small firm.
Then i stayed to live in Nizhni-Novgorod. Now i work as a dentist in a small polyclinic
for about 3 years.
I use computer at work because i don't have Internet at home. At work i can use it free.
That's why it's better for me to write from clinic. 
But it doesn't depend on me, another person also must work at the computer.
I have good relationship with her but she let me to use the computer only when she is not busy with it. 
Otherwise i can visit Internet-cafe and send you letters from there.
My new friend. please answer these questions:
1. Do you like your job?
2. Whats your favorit film?
3. What music do you like?
4. Have you ever had a foreign friend? I'm thankful for your answers.
You may not answer if you don't want. But in my next letter
i will answer all your questions.
I will tell you what musik and films i prefer. I send you my picture.
Hope you will like it. Looking forward for your reply.
Your new friend Ekaterina!

Spoiler:
<katrinkapelenka@gmail.com>  
Authentication-Results:   mta138.mail.ac4.yahoo.com from=gmail.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=gmail.com; dkim=pass (ok)  
Received:   from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO mail-fx0-f167.google.com) (209.85.220.167) by mta138.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Tue, 12 May 2009 08:24:20 -0700  
Received:   by fxm11 with SMTP id 11so5019fxm.23 for <bulle6666@yahoo.de>; Tue, 12 May 2009 08:24:18 -0700 (PDT)  
DKIM-Signature:   v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:date:from:x-priority :message-id:to:subject:mime-version:content-type; bh=+RmnWaQGQlAoUtmZnJyXgQothUbA3FGH5mkdyeayeB8=; b=UNMO61oBIhjSHYoR9WNFsPv81r6Tkll7iUPzBqHMJGg3z3mTpRrFWuhb5HjKh8mlgL RkDDklLLJBwLDeX6GOnBRCJQZjq+5SIQjDXvN9yj7LyffuXNN3hG0iED9RqOwLBA20NL s31eEECYut2ep/viDDjdphp4vbgo7ZhFZem/o=  
DomainKey-Signature:   a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=date:from:x-priority:message-id:to:subject:mime-version :content-type; b=XImWJ/Xaxx4i4eFbM4zD5ASiDDFYBq7ErhKMcYOnZ7s/SbQ7+9dKTLVn+kwqziMqum YcvAtnrDKqjiq2PHeoRkei3WflcDY/ZrAFZgXIxqTZGcWkOdxM7OB1qYydnnBiHSZy0L OqOjt0s0doS6esBV1yS2FMXmYlHoE0H7HYVwE=  
Received:   by 10.103.169.18 with SMTP id w18mr5322643muo.101.1242141856394; Tue, 12 May 2009 08:24:16 -0700 (PDT)  
Return-Path:   <katrinkapelenka@gmail.com>  
Received:   from NOTE2 (cpe-24-90-86-22.nyc.res.rr.com [24.90.86.22]) by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id s10sm12418mue.8.2009.05.12.08.24.12 (version=SSLv3 cipher=OTHER); Tue, 12 May 2009 08:24:15 -0700 (PDT)  
Date:   Tue, 12 May 2009 19:24:03 +0400  
From:   Dieser Absender wurde von DomainKeys geprüft und bestätigt Ekaterina <katrinkapelenka@gmail.com>  Absender in den Kontakten speichern  
Message-ID:   <1689014613.20090512192403@gmail.com>  
To:   xxxxxxxxxx  
Subject:   Hello it is Ekaterina :-\  
MIME-Version:   1.0  
Content-Type:   multipart/mixed; boundary="----------3C1021781D21D5DD"  
Content-Length:   131589  

und drei leckere fotos anbei,da hat,wenn er dahintersteckt,Vlad sich richtige mühe gegeben...

« Zuletzt geändert: 01. März 2010 um 08:24 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
GTalk  
IP gespeichert

LeChuck
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Braunschweig
Antwort #3 - 12. Mai 2009 um 18:45

Sie wohnt in Nizhni-Novgorod, versendet über die USA, 100% Scam

Received:   from NOTE2 (cpe-24-90-86-22.nyc.res.rr.com [24.90.86.22])
Code
Alles auswählen
NetRange:   24.90.0.0 - 24.90.255.255
OrgName:    Road Runner HoldCo LLC
OrgID:      RRNY
Address:    13241 Woodland Park Road
City:       Herndon
StateProv:  VA
PostalCode: 20171

« Zuletzt geändert: 30. August 2009 um 15:31 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

harry132
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #4 - 12. Mai 2009 um 19:19

na wußt ich es doch,typisch russianeuro...hat aber auch das gute,daß ich weiterhin chefarzt Durchgedreht Durchgedreht spielen darf Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend
« Zuletzt geändert: 26. Mai 2009 um 09:38 von bandit »  
Zum Seitenanfang
GTalk  
IP gespeichert

harry132
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #5 - 12. Mai 2009 um 20:21

meine mail an sie:

hello ekaterina,very nice name by the way,you where asking 4 questions,the first one is very simple to me,of course i like my job very,very much,you sure know cancer,you sure know,that this disease was not to bring to therapy for long,long years,even now therapie is dificult and only posible,if the patient comes early....but for that,if i can help a person,the thankfull smile of this people,after,it is worth it,second question,my favorite fil devinitivly is the davinci code,its a film about the lies of the katholic church,they always where lying to most of people,but i think/hope you where not lying to me,so dont lets discuss about such a thing like lies,...third question,my favorite music,its simple:bach,mozart,vivaldi,and,this one most of it,tschaikowski,a son of st.petersburg,you know for shure,and of course i had foreign friends,some of them been russians,but i lost a litlebit contact over the years...byby,your bulle6666

na da wird Vlad aber froh sein,n chefarzt Laut lachend Laut lachend der regensburger klinik,abteilung onkologie Durchgedreht Durchgedreht an der angel zu haben,hoffentlich treibe ich ihn damit nich in den alkoholismus Durchgedreht,vor verzweiflung Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend
« Zuletzt geändert: 26. Mai 2009 um 09:37 von bandit »  
Zum Seitenanfang
GTalk  
IP gespeichert

harry132
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #6 - 14. Mai 2009 um 18:38

neues von katrinka,mail:

Hello Geribert! How is your day?

I hope you were really glad to get my e-mail, because i was very happy to get yours.

Thank you very much. Do you want to know how i write you e-mails? During the whole

working day i write small parts when nobody works at the computer. I work at a children apartement.

If you want to know more about my job i will tell you. Just ask me.

O! I promise to tell you what music i prefer. Nowi have some free time and will tell you with pleasure about my interests. 

I like different music. Everything depends on my mood.

I like classic: Dunaevski and Chajkovsky. I like also instrumental music. 

It helps to relax and to have a rest, i like to thik while listening it. I also prefer to listen guitar, masterpieces

of Djoh Satriani. 

I like Pink Floid, they are wonderful.

It's a great band. I like Madonna, Robby Williams, George Michael and so on.

There are so many musicians in the USA! But i like russian pop-stars too: Filipp Kirkorov, Valeriya and  music-bands: Chaif,

Splin. But unfortunately you don't know them.

I prefer to watch movies too.

There are not so many good russian films, i like films of Tarkovsky, Konchalovsky, Michalkov- film directors. 

My favorite movies are The Siberian barber and Tired with the sun.

Theese are the greatest masterpieces of russian cinematography. Amtrican filma are very

popular in my country,

i like them to and some americans stars also. Gladiator- courage man, Mel Gibson- goog actor.

My favorite films are The Sixth Sense, Rainman, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest,

Gone with the wind, The Magnificent Seven, The Godfather, Groundhog Day and others.I like Bruce Willis,

What can i add about me? Geribert, I was married one good man, but we don't have children.

I met him when i worked as a dentist in other place. He was one of my patients.

When i married him i stopped working, because my husband wanted woman to take care of the house and he earned money himself.

I was 27 when married him. He worked at the oil-company and often had lots of business trips.

During one of them he had a car accident and died. 

About 2 years i didn't want to see anybody near me but later i understood that i don't want to be alone and i need a man who

will take care about me. But i don't want to remember it up any more.

I have some friends, but my best friend is Elena. We are friends since we were 17.

She is a real friend and we always help each other. She has a kind heart.

We are ready to give everything for our friendship. I am happy to have such

friend because we can found the real friend very rare.

We became friends at colledge then we entered the same university. 

I live alone in a flat, where i lived with my husband. There is living room, bathroom and dining room.

It's small but i feel comfortable here. 

It's close to my work and it usually takes me only 20 minutes to reach the clinic. 

Often when it's not late and the weather is ok i walked to my work. Sometimes i go by bus but i don't like it.

Buses are usually overfilled and it's not comfortable.

Can i ask you, Geribert, some more questions? Do you have a big family?

Is the nationality of the person who plays a big role in your life important for you?

If you dont wish you can not answer. But nationality isn't important for me.

I don't pay attention to theeyes, colour of the skin. And it doesn't matter

where the person was born. I want to find a man with a kind heart.

I like kindness and hate anger. The most important things for me are kindness and honesty.

Without theese feelings love and harmony can not exist. Anger destroyes love.

I am ready to give all my love to the man who will also adore me.

Iam sure that the main things in every relationship are to respect

and understand each other. Othr things are not so important.Only kindness, honesty and respect.

I am happy to wright you and to get your answer. And now it makes me smile.

Looking forward for your promt reply. Sencirely yours Ekaterina!

Spoiler:
katrinkapelenka@gmail.com> 
Authentication-Results:   mta484.mail.re4.yahoo.com from=gmail.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=gmail.com; dkim=pass (ok) 
Received:   from 209.85.218.174 (EHLO mail-bw0-f174.google.com) (209.85.218.174) by mta484.mail.re4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 14 May 2009 09:20:53 -0700 
Received:   by bwz22 with SMTP id 22so391724bwz.13 for <bulle6666@yahoo.de>; Thu, 14 May 2009 09:20:52 -0700 (PDT) 
DKIM-Signature:   v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:date:from:x-priority :message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to:references:mime-version :content-type; bh=yhjBK22uuyMR7obycRMCgoS9uUwwPUKkJ+EfCnnZmXk=; b=mIqp65rD5wIBFBrskqV3/6DV+erQB1Oxmqm3KUZcTxaTCXgrELXTyKt8JyO6jSQIZR t7iCSnFPDDFvmMEnfeFhOcObbSloTbcRDADBDuAoWauEIQi0T2vspmt6ImjVCZMiRgm+ K2G5aPxOgYkcfKw7GhA9k15ZiM02xv0XhF+m4= 
DomainKey-Signature:   a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=date:from:x-priority:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:content-type; b=lcq+8WxJXkzf2qLZYtK4wSBAzhBR1hzVLb0rdnhaqbei1VNPFnE5vUrzu8I9xsnF5t PUml8gGKO0jNtx84N1P3bFVf7ya6Mo+yiWwwqQsWK5KQM0PBZemqLPtcWbYi1i9vG8+9 WwPs/GVNGlJArvrnJ5W9gjNLwaGkKhgdNsBcI= 
Received:   by 10.103.137.12 with SMTP id p12mr1667714mun.94.1242318052017; Thu, 14 May 2009 09:20:52 -0700 (PDT) 
Received:   from NOTE2 (72-17-142-45.atl.fdn.com [72.17.142.45]) by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id j6sm448888mue.31.2009.05.14.09.20.48 (version=SSLv3 cipher=OTHER); Thu, 14 May 2009 09:20:51 -0700 (PDT) 
Date:   Thu, 14 May 2009 20:20:33 +0400 
From:   Dieser Absender wurde von DomainKeys geprüft und bestätigt Ekaterina <katrinkapelenka@gmail.com>  Absender in den Kontakten speichern 
Message-ID:   <1045046587.20090514202033@gmail.com> 
To:   xxxxxxxx<xxxxxxxx> 
Subject:   xxx you very good 
In-Reply-To:   <738067.81366.qm@web24704.mail.ird.yahoo.com> 
References:   <1689014613.20090512192403@gmail.com> <738067.81366.qm@web24704.mail.ird.yahoo.com> 
Content-Type:   multipart/mixed; boundary="----------11F5610F1FF15A66" 
Content-Length:   128376 
Die Nachricht enthält Anhänge  23904650.jpg (73KB), 226120320.jpg (16KB)
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. März 2010 um 08:35 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
GTalk  
IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #7 - 14. Mai 2009 um 19:25

Post aus Florida von einem neuen Rechner (NOTE2):
Code
Alles auswählen
IPv4-adress:  72.17.142.45
addr-out:   72-17-142-45.atl.fdn.com
whois.nic.mil [0] Undefined error: 0

OrgName:  FDN.com
OrgID:  FDN
Address:  2301 Lucien Way
Address:  Suite 200
City:   Maitland
StateProv:  FL
PostalCode: 32751

ReferralServer: rwhois://rs.fdn.com:4321/

NetRange: 72.17.128.0 - 72.17.255.255
CIDR:   72.17.128.0/17
NetName:  FDNCOM
NetHandle:  NET-72-17-128-0-1
Parent:   NET-72-0-0-0-0
NetType:  Direct Allocation
NameServer: NS1.FDN.COM
NameServer: NS2.FDN.COM
Comment: 
RegDate:  2005-01-31
Updated:  2005-06-09

OrgAbuseHandle: ABUSE109-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: Abuse Department
OrgAbusePhone:  +1-407-835-0300
OrgAbuseEmail:  abuse@floridadigital.net

Bin ja mal gespannt, ob dieser Rechner jetzt weiterhin den Kontakt zu Dir hält!
« Zuletzt geändert: 26. Mai 2009 um 09:43 von bandit »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Wizard
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #8 - 14. Mai 2009 um 19:33

Laut lachend Wenn dieses Vögelchen Zahnarzt ist/war, futter ich mein Gebiss. Wieso sieht man sie denn auf den Fotos hinter/auf dem Schreibtsich. Vlad sollte sein Text mal mit den Bildern abstimmen. Durchgedreht
« Zuletzt geändert: 26. Mai 2009 um 09:43 von bandit »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

harry132
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #9 - 02. Juni 2009 um 21:19

jaja,die katrinka hat angst,daß ich sie vergesse,aber nicht doch,liebste scambraut,oder sollt ich sagen brut...egal,Mail.

Hello my the friend!!!
I ask a pardon that had no possibility to you to
write because I very strongly was ill!!
The darling I hope you me forgive me for it...
I hope you about me have not forgotten also
to me will write!!!!
I will wait from you for the letter!!!
Do not forget me!!!
Your darling Ekaterina!
Spoiler:
Authentication-Results:            mta517.mail.mud.yahoo.com from=gmail.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=gmail.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received:            from 209.85.218.163 (EHLO mail-bw0-f163.google.com) (209.85.218.163) by mta517.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Tue, 02 Jun 2009 10:01:38 -0700
Received:            by bwz7 with SMTP id 7so8700613bwz.19 for <bulle6666@yahoo.de>; Tue, 02 Jun 2009 10:01:37 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature:            v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:date:from:x-mailer:x-priority :message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to:references:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=gwoNbTajFV9io48LsLRN4qweT2bDagKm51XE9Zsrp6o=; b=M9HXMLib+ojRx9mlEFldbGVtid8WxvsO5USQfQ/wlIFTY7PD9qjd/tW04SIB46yB5y y1gfsQFT4FCp7EA5RW7NWPC1Ju/lhEBMltmhRgIIXrBcKJh3XIc7vEDqCaa43iUY/2H9 3mCXoB4zRWAMkmCWpPavvZWyxOIHF8yTx6V3A=
DomainKey-Signature:            a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=date:from:x-mailer:x-priority:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to :references:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=lZPalHd/Jj8RzEEXQJrj3z/oS2DCCL0gVL+aDZxzcC50sqpNGESZmZ+GD5+5vlsTeJ nM3WirHswZZ3+jIuJf6EsuzFn+RVj6TKjBbQnJTCODbmVuNIi2q5ybTKKGsKdPNTaYnQ e5HSp9fR5Ej5pQ3Q1e6MkesOl4eCFGC5ELzB8=
Received:            by 10.103.182.3 with SMTP id j3mr3986319mup.115.1243962097459; Tue, 02 Jun 2009 10:01:37 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path:            <katrinkapelenka@gmail.com>
Received:            from ASUS (ppp95-165-107-172.pppoe.spdop.ru [95.165.107.172]) by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id s10sm4806416mue.8.2009.06.02.10.01.36 (version=SSLv3 cipher=OTHER); Tue, 02 Jun 2009 10:01:37 -0700 (PDT)
Date:            Tue, 2 Jun 2009 19:53:22 +0400
From:            Dieser Absender wurde von DomainKeys geprüft und bestätigt
Absender in den Kontakten speichern
Message-ID:            <1203470654.20090602195322@gmail.com>
To:            xxxxxxxxxxe>
Subject:            I hope you remember me?
In-Reply-To:            <538757.67176.qm@web24705.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
References:            <538757.67176.qm@web24705.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
MIME-Version:            1.0
Content-Type:            text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding:            7bit
Content-Length:   308

aber fotos musst mir dann schon schicken,sonst kann ich für nichts garantieren!!!!!!!!!! Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang
GTalk  
IP gespeichert

harry132
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #10 - 02. Juni 2009 um 21:23

meine antwort:

i would never forget such a beautyfull person like you,but ive got awfull much work,just now ive got a few minutes of,but i have today,i think,to work till 11pm,please write me again,and maybee you can send some more fotos of you,byby beauty,your bulrich

Zum Seitenanfang
GTalk  
IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #11 - 02. Juni 2009 um 22:09

Da ist wohl ein Asus-Rechner am Werk:
Code
Alles auswählen
IPv4-adress:  95.165.107.172
addr-out:   ppp95-165-107-172.pppoe.spdop.ru

inetnum:    95.165.0.0 - 95.165.255.255
org:    ORG-OMct1-RIPE
netname:    RU-MGTS-20090127
descr:    OJS Moscow city telephone network
admin-c:    AVM1-RIPE
tech-c:   AVM1-RIPE
tech-c:   SAK26-RIPE
mnt-by:   RIPE-NCC-HM-MNT
mnt-lower:  MGTS-USPD-MNT
mnt-routes:   MGTS-USPD-MNT

organisation: ORG-OMct1-RIPE
org-name:   OJS Moscow city telephone network
org-type:   LIR
address:    OJS Moscow city telephone network
      Olga Solomatnikova
      Khachaturiana str., 5
      127562 Moscow
      RUSSIAN FEDERATION
phone:    +7 4959500570
fax-no:   +7 4959500598
e-mail:   mgts-lir@spdop.ru
admin-c:    OB36-RIPE
admin-c:    RVP-RIPE
admin-c:    SAK26-RIPE
admin-c:    AGS9167-RIPE
mnt-ref:    MGTS-USPD-MNT
mnt-ref:    RIPE-NCC-HM-MNT
mnt-by:   RIPE-NCC-HM-MNT

person:   Andrei V Masalov
address:    MGTS USPD
address:    Moscow, Russia
e-mail:   amasalov@spdop.ru
nic-hdl:    AVM1-RIPE
mnt-by:   MGTS-USPD-MNT

person:   Sergei A Kuranov
address:    MGTS USPD
address:    Moscow, Russia
e-mail:   skuranov@spdop.ru
nic-hdl:    SAK26-RIPE

route:    95.165.0.0/16
descr:    Moscow Local Telephone Network (OAO MGTS)
descr:    Moscow, Russia
origin:   AS25513

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

harry132
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #12 - 03. Juni 2009 um 20:44

na neues vom schätzchen...mail:

Hello my dear friend Geribert! I hope you are not against that i call you so.
Thank you for your letter.
Everyday that ifeel thati want to get your letter more and more.
My mood rises up when i receive your mails.
And when i am in a good mood my little patients shout less:)
That's why healthe teeth of the children now depends on your letters Smiley

Geribert, by the way, when i came to work today i was in a very bad mood, because my friend became ill
and was taken to the hospital.
She cought a flue and her temperature is very hight- 39.
It's rather dangerous, but i hope that everything will be fine.

Unfortunately she has a birthday today, she is 29 and she has to bring this day at the hospital.
Itold with the doctor and i was let to spend evening with her.
In the evening i will bake a cake and buy some baloons and will go to visit her. I want her to be happy
at her birtyday.
This is my best friend she works with me at the polyclinic.
I have only 2 friends-Elena and Veronika. Elena is in the hospital and Veronika flies to the North
to visit her grandmother.
They are not married and we like to go for a walk all together.
Usually we walk at the park,but we also like to spend time at Elena's garden. Her grandmother left her
an old wooden house.
Earlier Elena used to live at the common flat.
In such flats there are no private kitchen,bathroom and wc. All people who live there use them.
Elena was very happy to move into the house. We like to spend time at her garden. Potatos, tomatoses and
cucumbers are grown there.

I am sorry, dear... but i must finish my letter here. I would like to wright you more,
but i dont have time. I will say hello to Elena from you, ok?
I want to ask what makes you happy Geribert? As for me my friends and now also your
letters make me very happy!

With best wishes, sincerely yours Ekaterina.

Spoiler:
Authentication-Results:            mta138.mail.re2.yahoo.com from=gmail.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=gmail.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received:            from 209.85.220.169 (EHLO mail-fx0-f169.google.com) (209.85.220.169) by mta138.mail.re2.yahoo.com with SMTP; Wed, 03 Jun 2009 08:50:54 -0700
Received:            by fxm17 with SMTP id 17so7835fxm.13 for <bulle6666@yahoo.de>; Wed, 03 Jun 2009 08:50:50 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature:            v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:date:from:x-mailer:x-priority :message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to:references:mime-version :content-type; bh=8jrCppXuwEyX2wDE0BGTIbqh+gHDJUcZEDwZI29rSMs=; b=v4ApOIimFICUEuay4mgKxzNmg7FeqnY+XsOLvLxxbstNjbMT15LqRr2ONaAJK8/rc+ W8nfZxxUVjJ5aXk1L0J4OwM686wJJbdb5i5RYTBrUKlDyPWG8LFJE59Q2CVIuWdEoAG7 e6FZLqGQSo2mskfLVUuWzSB4vEIL1NjnpfzOE=
DomainKey-Signature:            a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=date:from:x-mailer:x-priority:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to :references:mime-version:content-type; b=qEuHldP3Xf2BdXSyrvU+AFcDZfjtg+jncMLvyX3JB8fBsbvQ1qIl7ii4DV6gOF4WWi 1O/sOfbGMMRec8xb2tNId2ntvtKMmTndfNu085DKO59rOyzJ89CMGeEURwdAgrbbAeW2 GNIj878ug88++5NoU7ISuUHplBcnXKdnyjZd0=
Received:            by 10.204.100.11 with SMTP id w11mr1026349bkn.32.1244044249983; Wed, 03 Jun 2009 08:50:49 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path:            <katrinkapelenka@gmail.com>
Received:            from ASUS (93-181-201-42.pppoe.yaroslavl.ru [93.181.201.42]) by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id p9sm10204869fkb.7.2009.06.03.08.50.45 (version=SSLv3 cipher=OTHER); Wed, 03 Jun 2009 08:50:49 -0700 (PDT)
Date:            Wed, 3 Jun 2009 15:30:14 +0400
From:            Dieser Absender wurde von DomainKeys geprüft und bestätigt
Absender in den Kontakten speichern
Message-ID:            <1055304471.20090603153014@gmail.com>
To:            xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:            Hello from Ekaterina
In-Reply-To:            <829329.28233.qm@web24713.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
References:            <829329.28233.qm@web24713.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
MIME-Version:            1.0
Content-Type:            multipart/mixed; boundary="----------485921C2773BEB"
Content-Length:            59134
Die Nachricht enthält Anhänge
           238960.jpg (42KB)

Zum Seitenanfang
GTalk  
IP gespeichert

calle
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #13 - 03. Juni 2009 um 20:57

@ harry132

Mail wurde über Jaroslawki,Russland eingeliefert 

Code
Alles auswählen
Received:from ASUS (93-181-201-42.pppoe.yaroslavl.ru [93.181.201.42])
      Hostname:	93-181-201-42.pppoe.yaroslavl.ru
      ISP:	JSC CenterTelecom
      Organization:	Yaroslavl unit of telecommunication
      Proxy:	None detected
      Type:	Cable/DSL
      Blacklist:
      State/Region:	88
      City:	Jaroslawki
      Latitude:	57.6167
      Longitude:	39.8667 

Zitat:
Date:            Wed, 3 Jun 2009 15:30:14 +0400

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

harry132
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #14 - 22. Juni 2009 um 15:14

ja,meine tati,die ist ja so n nettes mädel,mail:

:Hello dear!!!

How today there has passed your day?
At us today pleasant weather the mood at me was good.
But dear when I have come and I have decided to check up mail have not seen your letter?
Why you have not written today to me????
Dear when I have seen your first letter my life have sharply changed.
I all time thought of you Geribert.
At night when I went to bed I thought as you there?
Dear I wish to continue our correspondence and I hope that tomorrow I will see your letter.
I miss under your letters.
I worry when I do not see that you do not write to me.
Dear please do not force me to be disappointed in you and write to me.
I will wait tomorrow for your answer and again I will think only of you.

Yours Ekaterina!!!!
Spoiler:
katrinkapelenka@gmail.com> 
Authentication-Results:   mta123.mail.ac4.yahoo.com from=gmail.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=gmail.com; dkim=permerror (bad sig) 
Received:   from 209.85.220.214 (EHLO mail-fx0-f214.google.com) (209.85.220.214) by mta123.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sun, 21 Jun 2009 09:16:51 -0700 
Received:   by fxm10 with SMTP id 10so2522769fxm.3 for >; Sun, 21 Jun 2009 09:16:50 -0700 (PDT) 
DKIM-Signature:   v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:date:from:x-mailer:x-priority :message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to:references:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=6sGGe8JieD+GBDeT0ZP52S7+eypznBu59+6/M1RpKAU=; b=lHEuayaaB/aX3q3r57AcxI4sRK+sSkBI7G6BFrQx8Pqa/LWjL2kOuvGyYyrgguNF98 qO+m+ptug6XieyEkmqcb4PqJQ+b6AY4Xc8ksaCdAxMOKI7egRVpqhAsuiP3swTUSYWMJ Drr5jWhxTF3S4SF4zKnyNS2uK89oxFC2X3bXM= 
DomainKey-Signature:   a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=date:from:x-mailer:x-priority:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to :references:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=rIEyNQiUV2hkKyCb0oPndJZTPEP58V9gwB522ct2hi2UmsGOY2FFRQl46IqEQSKjmi B7cez2adF9bTxa8DlDIt+FPG8sLI3uFim2qtzGNTprWfcRG5IhsXZcPOhIIWCj+e+3zX xYatVP9RovsAQzsGLEaFW8nJxu+WpgraVItIY= 
Received:   by 10.204.55.1 with SMTP id s1mr5176713bkg.132.1245601010590; Sun, 21 Jun 2009 09:16:50 -0700 (PDT) 
Received:   from ASUS (docsis-77-106-67-45.tomtelnet.ru [77.106.67.45]) by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id h2sm10716337fkh.16.2009.06.21.09.16.48 (version=SSLv3 cipher=OTHER); Sun, 21 Jun 2009 09:16:50 -0700 (PDT) 
Date:   Sun, 21 Jun 2009 04:28:57 +0400 
Message-ID:   <1436208871.20090621042857@gmail.com> 
To:   de> 
Subject:   I miss! 
In-Reply-To:   <829329.28233.qm@web24713.mail.ird.yahoo.com> 
References:   <829329.28233.qm@web24713.mail.ird.yahoo.com> 
Content-Type:   text/plain; charset=us-ascii 
Content-Transfer-Encoding:   7bit 
Content-Length:   746 

Zum Seitenanfang
GTalk  
IP gespeichert