Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8 Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Lizy / Bianca / Rita / Grace <lizylove4u@yahoo.com.ph> <biancaavor@yahoo.com> <grace41onluve@yahoo.com.ph> <ritakamara24@ymail.com> <sctbplcuk@aim.com> <standchateredbnk@aol.co.uk> <customercarestandardchartbank@gmail.com> <rolandwoods@zbavitu.net> <drdukeashmann@yahoo.com> <drasman@mybestmail.com> <elvislawfirm@lawyer.com> (Gelesen: 32495 mal)

Telly
General Counsel

Ich habe eine schöne russische
Frau. Bleibe aber.

Standort: Velbert
Re: Lizy / Bianca / Rita / Grace <lizylove4u@yahoo.com.ph> <biancaavor@yahoo.com> <grace41onluve@yahoo.com.ph> <ritakamara24@ymail.com> <sctbplcuk@aim.com> <standchateredbnk@aol.co.uk> <customercarestandardchartbank@gmail.com> <rolandwoods@zbavitu.net> <drdukeashmann@yahoo.com> <drasman@mybestmail.com> <elvislawfirm@lawyer.com>
Antwort #30 - 12. April 2009 um 05:38

NaSoWas schrieb on 11. April 2009 um 16:42:
daher kommentiere ich diesen Scheiß auch garnicht weiter:

Ich sschreibe immer folgende Antwort:

Chicken George, Du bist ja so doof. Meinst Du wir glauben die Scheiße, die Du schreibst noch?
« Zuletzt geändert: 24. Dezember 2009 um 09:13 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
harry132
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Schwandorf
Re: Lizy / Bianca / Rita / Grace <lizylove4u@yahoo.com.ph> <biancaavor@yahoo.com> <grace41onluve@yahoo.com.ph> <ritakamara24@ymail.com> <sctbplcuk@aim.com> <standchateredbnk@aol.co.uk> <customercarestandardchartbank@gmail.com> <rolandwoods@zbavitu.net> <drdukeashmann@yahoo.com> <drasman@mybestmail.com> <elvislawfirm@lawyer.com>
Antwort #31 - 12. April 2009 um 20:51

ja wer sagst denn,neues von bimbo für mich hier:

Hello Dearest,

are you this morning? I am more than happy in your reply.How was your night? Mine, well i thank God for keeping me till this moment here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Bianca Avor from Ivory Coast in West Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in dakar as a result of the civil war going on in my country, please my love don't be discoraged for hearing this ok.

My late father Dr Patrick Avor,was the managing director of Mavococoa and Associates(Ltd)..and the personal advicer to the former head of state ..(Late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father.It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a near by country  Senegal  where i leaving now.

So now I know that i am ready to be happy and to feel all the pleasures of living in a couple with my beloved.all I have left is to meet you, my Sweetheart.
I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture for you,I think you will love my appearance though I am not all that photogenic,i hope you would'nt mind.i will also like to see yours.I wait to hear from you soonest.
  Kiss
   Bianca

bin mal gespannt,wann die erste kohleforderung kommt Durchgedreht Laut lachend

« Zuletzt geändert: 20. April 2009 um 04:50 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
GTalk  
IP gespeichert

harry132
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #32 - 13. April 2009 um 15:06

schon wieder ne mail aus bimbohausen,ich soll sie um 15uhr senegalzeit anrufen,was weis ich,wie spät es bei uns ist wenns da unten drei ist,
naja,schaun mer mal,aber hier die mailm,sind jetzt nicht mehr "nur"3,8mil.us-dollar,nein,dank wunderbarer geldvermehrung ala africee sinds 
jetzt schon 5,3 millionen,da hat sich das warten aber gelohnt,hehe,also mail:
:

Hello Dearest,
Happy easter monday my love.I am glad to write to you,how are you? Hope you are fine,
I thank God for you.Your message was a total relief to me. May God protect you for me because he is the one who brought you in my life. I will like him to make away for you, my prince i love the way you sound to me, and i promise to be with you and i will like you to help me to come out of this camp so that i come to your country for us to carry out and actualize our dream.In this camp we are only allowed to go out from the camp only on Mondays, Fridays and Sunday's of the week.Its just like one staying in the prison and I hope by Gods grace I,with your help will come out of here very soon.We don't have any relative now whom we can go to, all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war.

The only person we have now is  Rev. Steven who is the Reverend Minister in charge of the church on this camp ( CHRIST DE SAVIOR MISSION). He has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I am living in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.The Pastors Tel number is (+221-777-205-811) Feel free to call  me through his number. If you call tell him that you want to speak with me, he will send for me in the hostel.
As a refugee here I don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my profession because it was my father's dream to establish a maternity for me before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation took place.

Please listen to this,I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in United Kingdom which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $5.3 (Five Million, three Hundred Thousand US Dollars).
So I will like you to help me process and transfer this money to your account as a 'foreign patner 'which was the bank's condition to get the money transfered. From it we can travel to America or any major country in Europe and live there. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember I am giving you all these information due to the trust I deposed on you.I like honest, understanding and God fearing people,truthful and a man of vision, and hardworking.I am 23 year old and my favorite language is English but our language is french but I speak English very fluently because both my father and mother studied in Europe Meanwhile I will like you to call me by 15 o'clock GMT Senegalese local time, like I said i have a lot to tell you.

Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Thanks and remain blessed
 Yours in love,
    Bianca

BIN MAL GESPANNT wer da rangeht,doch nicht meine andere "african-queen"maria oder etwa die naomi oder vielleicht doch die vicky,
egal,die tel.gebühren spar ich mir doch lieber....
« Zuletzt geändert: 20. April 2009 um 04:46 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
GTalk  
IP gespeichert

harry132
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #33 - 15. April 2009 um 12:44

heute lässt mich bimbo gar nicht von der leine,wies aussieht,denke,wu-marathon startet bald,hier sein neuester erguss,achtung,wildestes denglish:

Dearest Love,
I thank you ones again this day. I will also like to see you face to face and will use this oppurtunity to let you know that GOD has choosen you to help me amongst other men on earth; its now left for you and God who directed you to me to help me out from this predicament i found myself. I know you are the man i am going to depend and trust in my life. I am not going to give your love to any other man because i know you will satisfy me, so needless of looking for another man.I promise to be your own forever.

Please i have not told anyone except you and the rev about the existence of this  money and i will like you to please keep it secreat to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all this informations. My love is for you and you alone, I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.

In this regard i will like you first to contact the bank in order to confirm and to be sure, Please contact the bank immediately with this informations below, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me in transfering the ($5.3 Million US Dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.
The contact information of the bank is as follows,

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC UK.
Email: sctbplcuk@aim.com
Email: rolandwoods@zbavitu.net

The name of the transfer officer is Mr Roland Wood.
Telephone number: 0044-702-408-01-65           
fax number: 0044-700-5931-149
Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor: Dr PATRICK AVOR.
Nationality: Ivory coast
Next of kin : Miss CYNTHIA BIANCA AVOR
Amount deposited:$5.3 million.
Account Number: SCBUK874560245037/ZK/87/E

Cynthia is the name my parents called me when they were alive and Bianca is the name that people and friends know me with Contact the bank now on how to transfer the $5.3 million Dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin.I have maped out 15 percent for any person that was going to assist me assumming you have not come into my life and 5% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage this amount of money.

As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my travelling documents to meet with you in your country.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest!.
Yours forever in love,
Bianca,
Kisses.

Spoiler für MailHeader:
biancaavor@yahoo.com>
Authentication-Results:            mta116.mail.re1.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received:            from 67.195.15.196 (HELO web111212.mail.gq1.yahoo.com) (67.195.15.196) by mta116.mail.re1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Wed, 15 Apr 2009 03:26:57 -0700
Received:            (qmail 49896 invoked by uid 60001); 15 Apr 2009 10:26:56 -0000
DKIM-Signature:            v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1239791216; bh=7bAk6w7WPyU6g5o87Tv+z6AgVjipstZc4zIR28ZpXVM=; h=Message-ID:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; UXDnUwGZZHJcU=
DomainKey-Signature:            a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; Z+HtmaCgSs0gQ=;
Message-ID:            <597643.47617.qm@web111212.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
Received:            from [196.207.228.238] by web111212.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 15 Apr 2009 03:26:56 PDT
Date:            Wed, 15 Apr 2009 03:26:56 -0700 (PDT)
From:            Dieser Absender wurde von DomainKeys geprüft und bestätigt
Bianca Avor <biancaavor@yahoo.com>  
Kontaktdaten anzeigen
Subject:            CONTACT THE BANK IMMEDIATELY WITH THIS INFORMATION NOW.
To: my victim
MIME-Version:            1.0
Content-Type:            multipart/alternative; boundary="0-923705390-1239791216=:47617"
Content-Length:            7554

aber so ganz ohne Smileykann ich den ärmsten doch nicht zum Smileyschicken,
oder was meint ihr?????????
« Zuletzt geändert: 20. April 2009 um 04:48 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
GTalk  
IP gespeichert

harry132
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #34 - 15. April 2009 um 13:03

so,das ist jetzt meine anfrage an diesen"roland woods,u.k.":

hello,this is the boyfriend of bianca avoor,she told me to ask you about the details of this moneytransfer,
please tell me quick about it,i am waiting...

bin mal gespannt,wieviel bimbo von mir an "gebühren"einsacken will,naja,aber ohne amtliche dokumente gehts natürlich nicht,ist doch klar,bei unseren komplexen europäischen anti-geldwäsche-gesetzen,das dauert....
« Zuletzt geändert: 20. April 2009 um 04:43 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
GTalk  
IP gespeichert

harry132
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #35 - 16. April 2009 um 11:52

SEND THIS INFORMATION TO THE BANK NOW
Donnerstag, 16. April, 2009 09:30 Uhr
Von:
Dieser Absender wurde von DomainKeys geprüft und bestätigt
"Bianca Avor" <biancaavor@yahoo.com>
Kontaktdaten anzeigen
An:
xxxxxxxxxx
My love,
How are you?I hope  you are ok. i am happy about all your efforts in making sure that i come out of this ugly situation of mine, and join you over there. i appreciate and will forever remain faithful and submissive to you. Honey what is the situation of things now, have you contacted the bank, what is their respond, i am worried. please if you are not. please try to write to them now okay.
And ask the bank the possibility of  transferring this money into your account in your country. so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country.

THE INFORMATION BELOW IS WHAT YOU WILL SEND TO THE BANK

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC UK.
Email: sctbplcuk@aim.com
Email: rolandwoods@zbavitu.net
Sir.
Mr Roland Wood.
I am the foreign partner to Miss Cynthia Bianca Avor.
whose late father Dr PATRICK AVOR. deposited some money in your bank.
I want to know the possibility of transferring this money in my account.
Tell me the ditails please,and what I have to do now?
Thanks
Bianca

bin mal echt gespannt,wu-marathon is starting today!!!!!!!!geil,einfach nur geil,bin gespannt,wie lange ich bimbo das Smiley 
machen lassen kann
« Zuletzt geändert: 20. April 2009 um 04:50 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
GTalk  
IP gespeichert

bandit
Forum Administrator

Standort: liebliches Taubertal
Stimmung: gut druff
Antwort #36 - 16. April 2009 um 11:59

@ harry132

Kein Wunder, dass sie die besten Marathon-Läufer aus Afrika sind. 
Sind ja ständig im Training!  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Smiley Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 20. April 2009 um 04:51 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

harry132
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #37 - 16. April 2009 um 12:11

@ bandit

genau!!!!!!!!!und mit mir bleiben sie auch gut im training,ich lach mich noch tot mit bimbo,aber ich schätze auch,
daß diese "schottische bank" auch irgendwo in africa anzusiedeln ist,oder was meint ihr?????
« Zuletzt geändert: 20. April 2009 um 04:54 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
GTalk  
IP gespeichert

bandit
Forum Administrator

Antwort #38 - 16. April 2009 um 12:25

@ harry132

Die Bank wird wohl nicht exitstieren und wenn Post von der Bank kommt und die Mail und Quelltext hier postest werden wir feststellen, 
die mail kommt auch aus Africa, vielleicht sogar mit der gleichen Ip wie die Mail von Bianca.  Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

harry132
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #39 - 16. April 2009 um 12:45

endlich,wu-marathon is starting,mail von der bank,klar,chicken george hat gesprochen,aber lest selbst::

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC
CLEMENT HOUSE
27 CLEMENT LANE LONDON EC4N7AP
United kingdom.
Phone:   0044-702-408-01-65.
Fax:       0044-7005-931-149

Sir ,
I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire
Transfer to write you in respect to the mail which we have received
from you.
Actually,we have earlier been told about you by the young lady Miss Bianca Patrick.
that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's
money deposit with our bank.
Dr Patrick Avor was our late customer with substantial amount
deposited with us.
Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to
represent the next of Kin.
However before our bank will transact any bussiness concerning the
transfer of the fund with you, we will like you to send the following
documents to our bank:

1.A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the fund
to your bank account on her behalf.This document must be endorsed by a
Senegalese resident lawyer,Since your partner is presently residing at Senegal.
2.The death certificate of (Her deceased father)confirming the death.
3.A copy of the statement of the account issued to her late father by
our bank.
4. An affidavit of oath from the senegalese high court.
5. A scanned copy of your Identity.
6.Letter of probate from the high court of Senegal where
Miss Bianca Patrick is residing.

Note that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our
interest,yours, the next of kin after the claims. These shall also
ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is
made .

We promise to give our customers the best of our services.
Should you have any question(s), please contact our foreign transfer
officer Mr.Roland Woods,
on office telephone number; 0044-702-408-01-65.
rolandwoods@zbavitu.net or sctbplcuk@aim.com

klar,chicken george,du bietest bestimmt den besten service,ganz klar

Spoiler für Quelltext Microsoft:
rolandwoods@zbavitu.net>
Authentication-Results:            mta558.mail.mud.yahoo.com from=zbavitu.net; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=zbavitu.net; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received:            from 65.55.116.31 (EHLO blu0-omc1-s20.blu0.hotmail.com) (65.55.116.31) by mta558.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 16 Apr 2009 03:31:56 -0700
Received:            from BLU126-W50 ([65.55.116.9]) by blu0-omc1-s20.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959); Thu, 16 Apr 2009 03:31:56 -0700
Message-ID:            <BLU126-W50BDD2E1D4E86D4B24D001B67A0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path:            rolandwoods@zbavitu.net
Content-Type:            multipart/alternative; boundary="_13e6c2bc-3fbb-42e2-a1a9-0d40cda259af_"
Roland Woods <rolandwoods@zbavitu.net>  
Absender in den Kontakten speichern
To:            <xxx@yahoo.de>
Subject:            STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC:
Date:            Thu, 16 Apr 2009 10:31:56 +0000
Importance:            Normal
In-Reply-To:            <943142.16366.qm@web24702.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
References:            <943142.16366.qm@web24702.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
Content-Length:            10422
« Zuletzt geändert: 20. April 2009 um 04:52 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
GTalk  
IP gespeichert

harry132
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #40 - 16. April 2009 um 13:03

hier meine,noch,sehr wohlwollende antwort an chicken george:

hello my love,here is all written down,what we have to do,so forfill your part and tell me,what to do,okay,my love,hope to hear soon of you,xxx

jetzt bleibt nur noch zu hoffen,daß mein part nicht allzu teuer wird,aber da vertraue ich total auf chicken george,und auf seine marathonerfahrung,
denn bald schick ich ihn auf Smileytraining,nicht wahr,freunde
« Zuletzt geändert: 09. Mai 2009 um 10:25 von Webmaster » 
Grund: Name unkenntlich gemacht. 
Zum Seitenanfang
GTalk  
IP gespeichert

bandit
Forum Administrator

Antwort #41 - 16. April 2009 um 13:43

Ich habe hier leider keine wirklich verwertbare IP, nur die von Microsoft. 
Fehlt vielleicht vom Quelltext etwas? Ansonsten kann ich keine großen Schlüsse daraus ziehen.

Code
Alles auswählen
Received:		from BLU126-W50 ([65.55.116.9]) by blu0-omc1-s20.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959); Thu, 16 Apr 2009 03:31:56 -0700
Message-ID:		<BLU126-W50BDD2E1D4E86D4B24D001B67A0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path:		rolandwoods@zbavitu.net
Content-Type:		multipart/alternative; boundary="_13e6c2bc-3fbb-42e2-a1a9-0d40cda259af_"
To:		<xxx@yahoo.de>
Subject:		STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC:
Date:		Thu, 16 Apr 2009 10:31:56 +0000 

Code
Alles auswählen
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  65.55.116.9
OrgName:    Microsoft Corp
OrgID:	MSFT
Address:    One Microsoft Way
City:	 Redmond
StateProv:  WA
PostalCode: 98052

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

harry132
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #42 - 16. April 2009 um 14:01

okay,lieber bandit,möchte ja nichts unversucht lassen,hier n bischen klarheit zu bekommen,deswegen hier nochmals den,
jetzt hoffentlich,kompletten Quelltext:

Spoiler für MailHeader:
STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC:
Donnerstag, 16. April, 2009 10:31 Uhr
From Roland Woods Thu Apr 16 03:31:56 2009
Return-Path:            <rolandwoods@zbavitu.net>
Authentication-Results:            mta558.mail.mud.yahoo.com from=zbavitu.net; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=zbavitu.net; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received:            from 65.55.116.31 (EHLO blu0-omc1-s20.blu0.hotmail.com) (65.55.116.31) by mta558.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 16 Apr 2009 03:31:56 -0700
Received:            from BLU126-W50 ([65.55.116.9]) by blu0-omc1-s20.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959); Thu, 16 Apr 2009 03:31:56 -0700
Message-ID:            <BLU126-W50BDD2E1D4E86D4B24D001B67A0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path:            rolandwoods@zbavitu.net
Content-Type:            multipart/alternative; boundary="_13e6c2bc-3fbb-42e2-a1a9-0d40cda259af_"
To:            <XXXXXXXXXXX
Subject:            STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC:
Importance:            Normal
In-Reply-To:            <943142.16366.qm@web24702.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
References:            <943142.16366.qm@web24702.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
Content-Length:            10422
Standard-Quelltext
« Zuletzt geändert: 20. April 2009 um 04:56 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
GTalk  
IP gespeichert

bandit
Forum Administrator

Antwort #43 - 16. April 2009 um 14:15

@ harry132

Dankeschön, aber ich habe verglichen, der Quelltext ist genauso und ich denke auch vollständig. 
Na ja, kann man leider nichts erkennen was uns weiter hilft. Evtl. könnte aber Great Britain, also auch Schottland stimmen da die Zeitzone:
Zitat:

+0000 ist.
« Zuletzt geändert: 20. April 2009 um 04:35 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

harry132
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #44 - 16. April 2009 um 14:22

@ bandit

also der part,dankeschön zu sagen,liegt in dem fall ja eindeutig bei mir,also,lieber bandit,ein herzliches dakeschööööööööööönvon harry132,und noch ist ja nicht allerabend ende,chicken georg liefert schon baldigst,darauf ist ja bei den brüdern immer verlass,den beweis,schätze,bis heut abend liegen schon geldforderungen vor,muss ja alles bezahlt werden,ist ja nicht wie beim billigen jakob,der attorney muss bezahlt werden usw.usf.warten wirs ab,in diesem sinne...
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. April 2009 um 17:12 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
GTalk  
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema