Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 2 [3] 4 5  Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Angela / Angelika / Anjela <anzhel08@gmail.com> <anjeladream@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 14671 mal)

TheOne66
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Angela / Angelika / Anjela <anzhel08@gmail.com> <anjeladream@gmail.com>
Antwort #30 - 29. Mai 2009 um 20:58

@Razor Buzz

Danke für die Streicheleinheiten
Die Angaben hatte ich ,aber aus einer Antwort von meier1166 in Bezug auf eine andere Dame hier
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Juni 2009 um 22:52 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
uwe45
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #31 - 30. Mai 2009 um 12:00

Danke für Eure informationen. Tipp: Nicht untereinander streiten. Habt mir auch so sehr geholfen. Nun werde ich auch mal ein bisschen verarschen. Mal sehn wie lange Sie braucht um dahinterzukommen Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Meier1166
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #32 - 01. Juni 2009 um 02:20

@ TheOne66!

Off Topic Kommentar
Die Angaben sind auch richtig, da wird eine Medizinische Unbedenklichkeitsbescheinigung

für die Krankenversicherung verlangt, das kostet dann eben eine kleine Gebühr und die

Kosten der Reisekrankenversicherung, aber eben in Summe nicht mehr als 50 - 75 €!

Diese Sache hättest Du einfach Verlinken können, denn ich war der Textschreiber und

nicht Du! Die Information habe ich von meiner Freundin, die gerade ihr Visum beantragt!

Grüße Stefan ... Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Juni 2009 um 05:07 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sappi007
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

Standort: Muenster
Stimmung: begeistert
Antwort #33 - 01. Juni 2009 um 12:03

My dear Markus, 

I do thank you for your respond and should tell you that I was waiting for it , trying to guess if we have got the chance for continuing the relationships.

You know, I realised that my letter was not too informative last time, because it told you about my social life, but not about the reason I'm looking for love here.

So, let me tell you the story, which, I hope , you will read, till the end...And then I hope, you will understand me better...

Once upon a time, there was a girl who wanted to be happy most of all in her life. She was reading the fairy tales about the princes and the princesses, about the true love and decided that when she grows up-she will do everything to meet this love in her life, the love like the books write about. She decided that it is better to be ready to that romantic love right away. Looking around, she saw that the only person who would suit for her object of admiration would be her father. Like most of the girls, she thought that her father is perfect and she caressed the love to him in her little heart. It is natural, that she saw the happiness in him.

But once, father of that little girl packed the suit cases and told her that he is leaving. He told her that he loves you anyway, but he can't live with her mother anymore and should leave because of that. The little girt rushed to her room, fell on the bed and cried bitterly...

How could he leave me?-she asked herself...If he would have loved me he wouldn't leave. Probably, I loved him less then I had to love him. And then she promised herself  that she will be as good as it is possible and love her father as strong as it is possible and he will come back...

So, the little girl decided to be the most loving girl on this planet. She was the good pupil, took part in the school events, read a lot of books to be clever person for her father would be interested in talking to her. But most of all she tried to show he father how much she admires him, because she decided that he will love you only if she shows him how much she loves him.

Father of that little girl didn't come back. But he really loved her, because he told her that she is the most loving little girl in this world. And this girl was ready for the real adult life.

The girl grew up and when the time of love came she was sure she knew what to do. She told her friends that the secret is to love so strong and to be so good, for he wouldn't be able to live without you. So she did. She has found the boy whom she fell in love with. Every day she wrote him the notes of love, she was the best fan for him during the basket ball games and always told him that he is wonderful. She loved and loved and loved him until he told himself:I swear, nobody loved me so much, even my parents. It seems to me that I love her too...

The girl was happy for some time. But gradually she noticed that despite she had a friend she wasn't happy.The girl has figured out that despite she behaved with him like with the prince, his attitude to her was different. The she rushed to her room, fell on the bed and cried, thinking:"I love him more then he loves me. How could it be, if I loved him so much? And she couldn't respond this question.

The years have passed and the girl turned to the woman, boys to the men and relationships had to be more serious. Nothing changed in the girls attitude to love and relationships, except the fact she could give more to her beloved one. And every time she heard that she is so wonderful, that nobody cared about him so much and loved him so much, that she is the queen of the hearts and he is so lucky that she is by his side.But every time she caught herself on the idea that her beloved man doesn't care about her as much as she does. And if she stopped working on their relationships, they were ready to split. And the man told every time: I'm afraid I don't love you as much as you do it. And the end was the same. She rushed to her room, fell on the bed and cried, asking over and over again where is the man who would love her as much as she would love him? Who would care about the relationships as much as she would do. Who would never betray her and hurt her just for fun....

Well, this long story is about me. I bet you guess already. So, I really can't understand what was wrong with me and still hope to give as much love as I can to my only one man, who could love me with all his heart too...

I hope you read till the end and I will be waiting for your respond, because I made the thing I have never done before. I opened my heart to the person, I have never seen...But you know, if to keep heart closed and try to save emotions, you will never get something very important in your life. Because everything should be deserved. Do you agree???Smiley))

Angela    

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <anjeladream@gmail.com>
Received: from rly-mf07.mx.aol.com (rly-mf07.mail.aol.com [172.20.29.177]) by air-mf09.mail.aol.com (v123.4) with ESMTP id MAILINMF091-9714a1fedf527; Fri, 29 May 2009 10:15:47 -0400
Received: from mail-qy0-f194.google.com (mail-qy0-f194.google.com [209.85.221.194]) by rly-mf07.mx.aol.com (v123.4) with ESMTP id MAILRELAYINMF077-9714a1fedf527; Fri, 29 May 2009 10:15:17 -0400
Received: by mail-qy0-f194.google.com with SMTP id 32so8098304qyk.0
        for <>; Fri, 29 May 2009 07:15:17 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        h=domainkey-signature:received:received:date:from:x-mailer
         Schockiert/Erstauntrganization:x-priority:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to
         :references:mime-version:content-type;
        bh=GrOgKDs5JX/B9v3cr1/aFYIeEzeaZ6bDuNQC+NzZsog=;
        b=CExWcfrq7NhetNJIaWbq9ojkXSnwOWCSVFQp28O1G4evk5AEq/9PwQ9Ttseu3mm853
         EGWaTapD++H19Xpn1XD2hmL0QVZxmgdQARI4BPXkK4RTbyKs4QyLxMLAKvvMpgjUmRma
         w2V63aIhB63FzENWZfABo6XRvE0t5ha3N5xuY=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws;
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        h=date:from:x-mailer:organization:x-priority:message-id:to:subject
         :in-reply-to:references:mime-version:content-type;
        b=GZaMmGGhDXqukpsQDDWDxxAgsYD6s5knpGHxGQteRqfvdBpXkqH4gfcDO0msIBnCDP
         SJy7onwHmitGtCP8/I2q/eBo8UIz08ujPiRbvomYFhe5mL8v93wroitOi28CcvDGXnx2
         Q9CLzpe8bboIHwXS9ISRQUFBp4/sP/tlvyScE=
Received: by 10.220.97.212 with SMTP id m20mr2400375vcn.27.1243606517720;
        Fri, 29 May 2009 07:15:17 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from PC1 ([91.200.160.36])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id 7sm83428ywo.26.2009.05.29.07.15.10
        (version=SSLv3 cipher=OTHER);
        Fri, 29 May 2009 07:15:15 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 17:28:16 +0400
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.99.29) Professional
Organization: gmail.com
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <41089752.20090529172816@gmail.com>
To: 
Subject: from Angela
In-Reply-To: <c0e.4fa6eb0d.37500759@aol.com>
References: <c0e.4fa6eb0d.37500759@aol.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------D59D14C3C673A58"
X-AOL-IP: 209.85.221.194
X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:0:2:440781728:93952408
X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT:0
X-AOL-SCOLL-AUTHENTICATION: mail_rly_antispam_dkim-d230.1 ; domain : gmail.com DKIM : fail

aaaaah...der Vlad ....  Durchgedreht Durchgedreht
« Zuletzt geändert: 23. Januar 2011 um 16:14 von † Rais † »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

calle
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #34 - 01. Juni 2009 um 14:05

@ sappi007

Herkunft der Mail ist unverändert 
IP Dynamisch  Cool

Code
Alles auswählen
Received: from PC1 ([91.200.160.36])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id 7sm83428ywo.26.2009.05.29.07.15.10
        Fri, 29 May 2009 07:15:15 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 17:28:16 +0400

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #35 - 02. Juni 2009 um 10:11

Wenn in Russland eine Unbedenklichkeitsuntersuchung verlangt wird, dann sollte man diese Reisekrankenversicherung vielleicht in Deutschland abschließen.

Infos und Tipps findet Ihr unter:

Smiley   Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Mani
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: 37176 Nörten-Hardenberg
Antwort #36 - 03. Juni 2009 um 20:33

Weitere Bilder zu Angela 

« Zuletzt geändert: 23. Januar 2011 um 16:14 von † Rais † »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

mibiene
Scam Advisors

Fighter against scammer

Standort: Stuttgart
Antwort #37 - 04. Juni 2009 um 00:24

Ali Sonoma
Model/Sport

Falls ich es in diesem Thread überlesen haben sollte, hier noch:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11201

« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Juni 2009 um 16:14 von mibiene »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Mani
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #38 - 04. Juni 2009 um 21:35

Hallo, hier der letzte Brief von Angela, den ich heute erhalten habe. Ich bin der Meinung das es einen engen Zusammenhang zwischen Angela und nataliisweet@rambler.ru gibt. Ich habe beide auf dem Zünder. Sie sind beide aus Lungank, Ukraine und sie schreiben mir beide am gleichen Tag im gleichen Zeitraum mit einem Zeitversatz von ca. 20 Minuten. Darüber hinaus ist der Wortstil am Anfang der Mail fast identisch und sie benutzen beide geklaute Bilder. Vielleicht sind sie die gleiche Person. Wer könnte das an Hand der IP usw. heraus bekommen. Ich habe leider nicht die Zeit dazu und meine Kenntnisse sind auch nicht ausreichend.

Gruß Mani

xxxx, my sweet,

Thank you so much for your respond. I was waiting for it and I'm sorry I was late with writing back. My dear, I have to tell you that my heart is uneasy now, because I can't solve the situation I'm faced with. Well, to be sincere with you, the last days were the best days in my life. I felt so easy and so inspired, so happy and lost at the same time. That is because i have met you. I have met you not in reality of course...I hope that would be able soon. I have met your inside world and your soul in the letters in Internet. And now I'm not the person I used to be before.Because I used to the word "Me" in my life and now, I think more and more often of the word "WE". I hope you do agree with me that it is more pleasant and meaningful!
Well, my sweet, you have given me a lot of positive emotions for which I thank you from my open heart. But today is a very hard day for me. I should tell you that I'm very embarrassed to confess, but I can't keep our correspondence by myself and have to ask you about help. I really don't want to lose you and have the only hope that I mean for you as much as you mean for me!
Dear, if only you knew, how miserable I feel now. I know that women shouldn't ask for financial help and that makes their reputation down, but I do that for the sake of our future relationships. I do hope that you will understand me, because if you don't-that will break my heart making me thing that you are the different person, not the one I have fallen in love...I know that you will understand me and you will help me and you will support me, because all your words you wrote in your letters-I believe them. I believe your confessions and your attempts to make our relationships REAL and SERIOUS. I ask you to support them and I will do the same as I already did.
My sweet, I will could the hours till tomorrow, when I get your respond, because there will be my sentence for the unhappy or happy being. Please, decide for our relationships. And I'm sure that you won't regret, because I have a lot to give and to share.

I will be waiting for your respond...
Yours Angela , loving you.
« Zuletzt geändert: 23. Januar 2011 um 16:13 von † Rais † »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

mibiene
Scam Advisors

Fighter against scammer

Antwort #39 - 04. Juni 2009 um 21:56

Alles nur geklaut,...

Zitat:
Ich bin der Meinung das es einen engen Zusammenhang zwischen Angela und nataliisweet@rambler.ru gibt.

Zumindest in dem Zusammenhang, dass alles geklaute Bilder sind.

Dein einer Schatz bedient sich bei Betcee May dein anderer Schatz bei Ali Sonoma.

Sie bereitet dich ja auch schon darauf vor, dass es bald eine Adresse geben könnte, auf die
du über Western Union eine "Für arme Scammer"-Spende einzahlen kannst.  Laut lachend

Zitat:
Dear, if only you knew, how miserable I feel now. I know that women shouldn't ask for financial help and that makes their reputation down, but I do that for the sake of our future relationships.

Laut lachend
« Zuletzt geändert: 04. Juni 2009 um 22:04 von mibiene »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

calle
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #40 - 04. Juni 2009 um 21:57

mibiene schrieb on 04. Juni 2009 um 21:56:
@ Mani

Aus irgend einem Grund lässt sich bei mir dein Word-Dokument nicht öffnen.
Kannst du das nochmal direkt als Text hier einstellen?

@ mibiene

Erledigt  Zwinkernd
« Zuletzt geändert: 04. Juni 2009 um 21:59 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Mani
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #41 - 04. Juni 2009 um 22:11

Hier noch einmal den letzten Brief von Angela im Textformat

xxxx, my sweet,

Thank you so much for your respond. I was waiting for it and I'm sorry I was late with writing back. My dear, I have to tell you that my heart is uneasy now, because I can't solve the situation I'm faced with. Well, to be sincere with you, the last days were the best days in my life. I felt so easy and so inspired, so happy and lost at the same time. That is because i have met you. I have met you not in reality of course...I hope that would be able soon. I have met your inside world and your soul in the letters in Internet. And now I'm not the person I used to be before.Because I used to the word "Me" in my life and now, I think more and more often of the word "WE". I hope you do agree with me that it is more pleasant and meaningful!
Well, my sweet, you have given me a lot of positive emotions for which I thank you from my open heart. But today is a very hard day for me. I should tell you that I'm very embarrassed to confess, but I can't keep our correspondence by myself and have to ask you about help. I really don't want to lose you and have the only hope that I mean for you as much as you mean for me!
Dear, if only you knew, how miserable I feel now. I know that women shouldn't ask for financial help and that makes their reputation down, but I do that for the sake of our future relationships. I do hope that you will understand me, because if you don't-that will break my heart making me thing that you are the different person, not the one I have fallen in love...I know that you will understand me and you will help me and you will support me, because all your words you wrote in your letters-I believe them. I believe your confessions and your attempts to make our relationships REAL and SERIOUS. I ask you to support them and I will do the same as I already did.
My sweet, I will could the hours till tomorrow, when I get your respond, because there will be my sentence for the unhappy or happy being. Please, decide for our relationships. And I'm sure that you won't regret, because I have a lot to give and to share.

I will be waiting for your respond...
Yours Angela , loving you.
« Zuletzt geändert: 04. Juni 2009 um 22:20 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

mibiene
Scam Advisors

Fighter against scammer

Antwort #42 - 05. Juni 2009 um 18:05

Bilderklau

Ali Sonoma
http://www.onemodelplace.com/member.cfm?ID=246864

Unterschiedliche Mailadressen und Bilder (von gleichem Model)

Anti-Scam-Forum › Ukraine › Ukrainische Scammer › Angela / Angelika <anzhel08@gmail.com>
Smiley

Galerie Ukraine, Belarus und Rumänien Antwort #180 - 28. Februar 2009
Smiley

Aus der gleichen Quelle???
Ärgerlich

Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 08. Juli 2009 um 00:56 von mibiene »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sappi007
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

Standort: Muenster
Stimmung: begeistert
Antwort #43 - 05. Juni 2009 um 20:58

My dear Markus,

Thank you for your respond, for your attention and for your understanding my letter. Thank you for not taking me as the strange person, because I see no reason to hide something from the person you are going to communicate for a long time. I do hope that we will do that and it will lead to something...

I think that I have told you a lot about my inside world. But of course, it is not enough for you could know my personality.

I have got plenty of hobbies. I like dancing and I'm fond of Eastern dances. They make me to express my feelings and show my energy. I like to plant the flowers and all the windowsills in my apartment are full of different flowers. I like to cook. I want to learn how to

cook the meals from the different countries,so, I collect different receipts. I like listening to the music-it inspires me a lot. I like

all kinds of music. Because the main thing is the melody in music. Now, I'm twisting the disk of Robbie Williams.Smiley)) The most positive song

I like to wake up with is-"Something beautiful". Also I like reading very much. Now, my passion is the psychological and historical books. Well, for not to be boring I want to ask you to tell me more about your hobbies too.

My dream is to travel a lot, knowing some new things and seeing the new countries. Unfortunately, I didn't have a chance for that, because according to the type of life in our country not so many people can afford travelling where they want to. The travel fees are too big. Anyway, there should be the chance to change something and I'm waiting for that chance patiently.

Also, I have an obsession now. I'm writing the letters to the man, who interests me a lot. Interest in another person tells that the wonderful future may come into my life every moment. So, I'm living now in the perception of wonder. Do you know who is that man?Smiley)) I dare to say that it is you:))) I like you letters. I like reading them and coming back home I read your letters several times, trying to get closer to you, to understand you. And I should tell you that despite we know each other not enough at all, I miss you.Smiley)

I'm sorry that I have no chance to correspond with you more then once a day as i have no computer. Of course, that would make our communication easier, but I still can't solve this question yet. 

You saw already my picture with my dog. It is my dear Bond. I love him and he loves me too and we both need a loving and caring man. We are together for 5 years already and I feel responsibility for my Bond. He has a very cheerful character and his mood changes only when he is hungry. Well, as any other man:))))

Well, I will stop here and hope that you will write me back soon, because I'm waiting for your respond impatiently. Your letters bring me joy and warm feelings.

Please, take care of yourself.

May I send you a kiss?Smiley)) If yes, I do-if not, oh...!!!!I have already done it:)))) 

Angela

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <anjeladream@gmail.com>
Received: from rly-mg06.mx.aol.com (rly-mg06.mail.aol.com [172.20.83.112]) by air-mg09.mail.aol.com (v123.4) with ESMTP id MAILINMG094-a194a264ee81da; Wed, 03 Jun 2009 06:23:03 -0400
Received: from mail-fx0-f220.google.com (mail-fx0-f220.google.com [209.85.220.220]) by rly-mg06.mx.aol.com (v123.4) with ESMTP id MAILRELAYINMG063-a194a264ee81da; Wed, 03 Jun 2009 06:22:32 -0400
Received: by mail-fx0-f220.google.com with SMTP id 20so9958037fxm.6
        for <>; Wed, 03 Jun 2009 03:22:32 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        h=domainkey-signature:received:received:date:from:x-mailer
         Schockiert/Erstauntrganization:x-priority:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to
         :references:mime-version:content-type;
        bh=e5WN+GF3LyaoKVvCqBh+x4UQYFi94fbXdiLrYuzNrbs=;
        b=CNdExSFUjdxafDO/wLiQg3pBNv7pl/0Kd+60omKhp4JNPiEaow8NUyfSga+v9t4i9A
         LmOeDML+NpKcpvaaNo3do6GfGKWnTHEyrAzDXmk7AfHyE8rLekLFPY0TuTVolAGN8ICx
         1WrDA0CInrHpsFNse/hO6kBnFjb2byxagKmVA=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws;
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        h=date:from:x-mailer:organization:x-priority:message-id:to:subject
         :in-reply-to:references:mime-version:content-type;
        b=PQnNzBU9WpvCuWJapf2PnkEHDU6phueIwJYcT8G/17i9YbJajocVXHkDVhEXOsuV9V
         HZelh31nVVVpQROtQ1z1KbImcH8xAmkZG/4tkFJUHQJnZBU3ser6h8N9Cx17f24evJWT
         9EkP9yMR+rzxx+ZvAbCWGEZ0YqTxoG/6IjRc4=
Received: by 10.103.214.13 with SMTP id r13mr477414muq.37.1244024552042;
        Wed, 03 Jun 2009 03:22:32 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from PC5 ([91.200.161.198])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id e8sm4415706muf.6.2009.06.03.03.22.28
        Wed, 03 Jun 2009 03:22:30 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 14:12:53 +0400
Organization: gmail.com
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <1668590213.20090603141253@gmail.com>
To: 
Subject: from Angela
In-Reply-To: <d2c.4c1047a5.375512a4@aol.com>
References: <d2c.4c1047a5.375512a4@aol.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------10B15D27EB67D1E"
X-AOL-IP: 209.85.220.220
X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:0:2:477156480:93952408
X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT:0
X-AOL-SCOLL-AUTHENTICATION: mail_rly_antispam_dkim-d267.1 ; domain : gmail.com DKIM : fail

Bilder spare ich mir nun

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

calle
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #44 - 05. Juni 2009 um 21:02

Letzte Mail PC1 

heute :

Code
Alles auswählen
Received: from PC5 ([91.200.161.198])