Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 2 [3] 4  Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Elvira <elyabel@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 9306 mal)

sappi007
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

Standort: Muenster
Stimmung: begeistert
Re: Elvira <elyabel@gmail.com>
Antwort #30 - 11. März 2009 um 16:37

Hello, Markus,
Thanks for your letter. In it there are many things that truly reflected about your genuine thoughts and feeling, and I greatly appreciated about it. Thank you for the compliment to my beauty. I am also glad to hear that you have feelings for me. I really think that we are matching couple and we have chance for future. 
Don't be worried about whether I will discontinue writing you letters. I like you very much, I want you, I need you, and I will never stop correspondence with you. I am not sure whether I should call this my love for you, or other terms that are the equivalence or substitutable terms for love, but I really like you. We have come so long since we first wrote to each other and we have made so much sincere efforts to understand each other, it is that strong feelings of attraction that had continued to bind us together spiritually and mentally. I know we will always cherish this distance relationship very much. 
Love feeling, communication and relationship are very interesting interdependent topics and big thing that all people are searching for in life and I like to share some of my thought with you. I used to think a lot about it because I wanted to really rediscover and understand myself well. I had thought about what is the true thing that I am really looking for in life. I asked myself what are my musts and my wants about my life partner;   what mistakes and carelessness I had committed in the past relationship that were the undermining factors to an otherwise happy and successful relationship and which I will never repeat going forward; how do I want to truthfully love my man in order to give him happiness in his whole life; what are the essentials and best practices which I had also shared with you - that will ensure me and my partner a happy and lasting relationship; and what are the words we should never say and things we should never to our partner in a serious relationship - all these I had seriously thought through since my last relationship and I had found all the answers which I know will work well and successful in my second time around. 
Not everyone after their failed relationship is able to constantly re-evaluate themselves. Some are lucky they have the good friends and mentors to give them good advices after their failed marriage. Some had to go through many failed relationships, wasted them half of their life to realize their mistakes but had already left behind miserable past memories that continued to haunt them in their life. Some continued their whole life to search for true love but never found it, but found disturbing memories of disappointments and regrets. I always believe that only if a person can truly understand what he really wants in life, he can clearly distinguish between the feeling of attraction or simply adoration, infatuation or blind love, average love, ad and true love. It requires serious self-reflection, self-assessment and self-awareness. I don't know how to describe my feelings, but I truly have very strong feeling for you, my dear Markus, and I want to make it deeper. The volume and content of our past correspondences have brought us a lot closer to each other. 
I hope to hear from you soon. I read your letters and it makes me happy. Thank you for coming into my life…
I hope you week has been very pleasant and the sun shines warmly on you, just as warm as my thoughts are about you.
Ok. I will finish now. I am waiting for your letter and send you kiss.
Your Elya

Spoiler für headerUSA:
Return-Path: <elyabel@gmail.com>
Received: from rly-dc04.mx.aol.com (rly-dc04.mail.aol.com [172.19.136.33]) by air-dc10.mail.aol.com (v123.3) with ESMTP id MAILINDC102-b1649b7d7ef2a; Wed, 11 Mar 2009 11:26:04 -0400
Received: from rv-out-0708.google.com (rv-out-0708.google.com [209.85.198.249]) by rly-dc04.mx.aol.com (v123.3) with ESMTP id MAILRELAYINDC042-b1649b7d7ef2a; Wed, 11 Mar 2009 11:25:35 -0400
Received: by rv-out-0708.google.com with SMTP id f25so53790rvb.30
       for <Wed, 11 Mar 2009 08:25:35 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
       d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
       h=domainkey-signature:received:received:date:from:x-mailer:reply-to
        :x-priority:message-id:to:subject:mime-version:content-type
        :content-transfer-encoding;
       bh=9w3Z1X/XmpNsfhAuumMTSulskPb0/s4dUtWaBVhJ73g=;
       b=K7TCWZZ5Td5z8h6fQiMv02ZIf7DjdQPRKc7q/a1Nq6vuufD05yqVWQDZQJMLj5Cu0P
        H81SmrFAO6V39jBkdreDr3T30tMte2WYbQ+E5sQwvw1fnXMHgkCofkq3sl7tk9bpYLpl
        e5qBqajDg60Q37jD8nEsEq9raMj+KL6gSvW8o=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws;
       d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
       h=date:from:x-mailer:reply-to:x-priority:message-id:to:subject
        :mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding;
       b=rkQ/QqsPVgnzSi5zhrvybaK5fobrPXoAlk0MXW1gLWQCRIP9BKEnBLYMC+sS+oBc3s
        SrZWegkvqk83yE4HVroEry/HhNDwmOkqxTNAc35jKOoHK613ylu0VAllurEZ1thdsypL
        XOhCdp0gKamSD0Y2fX1LXVhB71KB1xwnkb5ZA=
Received: by 10.141.114.19 with SMTP id r19mr4440947rvm.135.1236785134928;
       Wed, 11 Mar 2009 08:25:34 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from toshiba ([72.36.146.2])
       by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id b8sm23257282rvf.8.2009.03.11.08.25.31
       (version=SSLv3 cipher=OTHER);
       Wed, 11 Mar 2009 08:25:33 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 16:20:57 +0300
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v2.01) UNREG / CD5BF9353B3B7091
Reply-To: elya <elyabel@gmail.com>
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <8635460375.20090311162057@gmail.com>
>
Subject: hello!
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=Windows-1251
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
X-AOL-IP: 209.85.198.249
X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:0:2:483347296:93952408
X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT:0
X-AOL-SCOLL-AUTHENTICATION: mail_rly_antispam_dkim-m276.2 ; domain : gmail.com DKIM : pass
« Zuletzt geändert: 11. März 2009 um 16:46 von bandit » 
Grund: Eingeliefert wurde diese Mail über die USA 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Kater_mur
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #31 - 12. März 2009 um 17:31

habe heute auch post bekommen... Smiley

der Schreiberling geht sogar auf mein vorrübergehendes Krank sein ein, aber nur mit EINEM Satz... der wurde so dazwischen geschoben ... ?

Was mir auffällt, ist das erstaunlich gute English des oder der Schreiber(-lings)(-in). wer so schreibt könnte auch einen anderen Beruf nachgehen, aber dort ist das wohl ein Beruf, ich fange es langsam an zu kapieren ...

ich mache mal weiter. Ich bekam einen Vorschlag: sie will mich demnächst besuchen !!! Oh, wie ich mich schon freue !!!
Hat sie dir das auch schon angeboten ? 

Habe noch eine technische Frage: wenn ich hier eine Mail mitsamt Quelltext einfügen will, wie mache ich das ? einfach in diesen Editor hier hineinkopieren oder gibt es ein andere Methode ?

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #32 - 12. März 2009 um 17:33

@ Kater_mur

einfach reinkopieren.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

ole
General Counsel

Je vois tout :-)

Standort: Antibes
Antwort #33 - 12. März 2009 um 17:38

@ Kater_mur

Zitat:
Habe noch eine technische Frage: wenn ich hier eine Mail mitsamt Quelltext einfügen will, wie mache ich das ? einfach in diesen Editor hier hineinkopieren oder gibt es ein andere Methode ? 

Das ist relativ einfach:

Poste in folgender Weise:

eMailtext
Quelltext der eMail (wie Du ihn erhälst siehe 4°)
Bilder

Quelltext auslesen:

Smiley

Bilder kannst Du auch mit Hilfe des Editor's uploaden:

Du siehst links im Editor das Wort ' Anhänge',klicke dann auf das '+'-Zeichen.
Bei jedem weiteren Klick wird eine neue Textbox geöffnet.
Du kannst insgesamt 6 Bilder uploaden.
Für jede Textbox musst Du auf 'durchsuchen' klicken,dann kannst Du das lokal bei Dir gespeicherte Bild auswählen und anschliessend auf 'senden' klicken,dann wird der Thread mit Bildern und Text erstellt.

P.S.: Falls es zu kompliziert war,dann kannst Du Dich nochmals melden Zwinkernd

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sappi007
General Counsel

Antwort #34 - 17. März 2009 um 14:15

Hello, my dear Markus
I am sorry for not writing for some days, but I have had a valid reason for this. My organism recieved heavy form of flu with high temperature, cough and fever... There is an epidemic of flu in my area at this moment. Many people are sick and some public places (like schools or children garden) even closed for quarantine. I think I got this flu on my work as I usually work with people. I have been compelled to spend all those days in a bed, taking medicines. Today I feel much better and my headache is gone. I am almost recovered.
I should tell you that I missed you with all my heart. As i told you before there was no way for me to forget you... I will never stop correspondence with you as I love you and cherish you.
Markus, I am greatly appreciate you told me what you are looking for. I want to be that kind of woman you search. 
I am honest with you and I don't have intentions to hurt you. We should trust to each other. Trust is everything in life, especially with everyone you interact to.  Eventually, I steer clear of people I don't feel trust in.  I like a movie I have about a true story of love.  The story is called "Cold Mountain"--have you heard of it or watched it--with actors Nicole Kidman and Jude Law?  A true story from the american civil war, a story of love that never gave up!
Please be with me! Always and forever!!!! I really need you. I feel such a high encouragement when I recieve news from you! I have told you already and I want to repeat it again: We are couple and we are blessed by God!!! I have deep feelings to you. We are more than friends or correspondents! I am not here to waste your time or mine and I know that you feel the same way. Yes, we have chosen a very difficult road that will test our love and if that love is strong, those nice dreams will have a happy ending. 
If we did not have thousands of miles between us, life would be so much different. You could take care of me during my sickness, you could help me to recover with your love...We could go to dinner tonight, maybe to the cinema or we could go to a picnic, or take a long ride to some special place or just laying on the bed and listening your favorite music  (I like Bethoven, Chaikovskii, Mozart too).  We do not have those opportunities. So we try to explain ourselves in words, send some pictures back and forth.... We make do with what we have. 
I hope we will meet soon as we planed and take another step in our beautiful relations. That next step  is big one because it will change our life. It is not really a step, more of a jump or leap in faith. I am ready to take this step with you. 
I hope I will be the woman of your dreams, but I am not perfect, I am not faultless. But if we are able to talk together we will find a solution for every thing. I know you are the man I looked for and with whom i can talk about every thing.
I am really looking forward to you, how you will display your emotions of love to me and i will show you the same my way! 
I thing also that good things come to us, because we had to wait on each other. But i am sure, that we can take us in our arms between the next months.
I hope to get news from you soon. I will write you again tomorrow if you will not answer on this letter. 
Have a good day!
Sincerely, Elya

Spoiler für Quelltext:
Received: from rly-dc07.mx.aol.com (rly-dc07.mail.aol.com [172.19.136.36]) by air-dc06.mail.aol.com (v123.3) with ESMTP id MAILINDC061-b3149bfa18a7d; Tue, 17 Mar 2009 09:12:06 -0400
Received: from mail-qy0-f115.google.com (mail-qy0-f115.google.com [209.85.221.115]) by rly-dc07.mx.aol.com (v123.3) with ESMTP id MAILRELAYINDC075-b3149bfa18a7d; Tue, 17 Mar 2009 09:11:38 -0400
Received: by mail-qy0-f115.google.com with SMTP id 13so658671qyk.18
       for <>; Tue, 17 Mar 2009 06:11:38 -0700 (PDT)
       d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
       bh=MeAOIpcxPYouQ4jNYNmTaVoshALhakAYiXbZRAFKHnw=;
       b=og4SEWRc7rosmJXtlUNU8yUmrfp/r6erbxYPmK7gmyO4bmnMwTJ/1YEwjNM4PoK5nO
        knY5PU27lQVoaNAUgfj5zY4/ki3p8svtafWhQy0+kjVaks+jDjF+GJxMzf/NGatfbEIg
        dhSufqmqfY2qzc6K50Du92PGLi5znrV8b/67c=
       d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
       b=wE3rSCwmBha+G+xSLn9zGJl3k8ksDxYEqEY99iLpjMvHAML+CU3PPkjexEYSROeJo0
        KIyaRZMaWtqdQAmH+vypf24g5ldF/lpCnfrs4MZ4TlJUHFD6yS//Ss9XQTbT//zM+SzA
        y19viyKKJ8+xxRPrkzzJ25nc4pY1eOx9+E4iU=
Received: by 10.224.73.146 with SMTP id q18mr7586098qaj.312.1237295498359;
       Tue, 17 Mar 2009 06:11:38 -0700 (PDT)
       by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id 6sm1810467qwd.59.2009.03.17.06.11.35
       Tue, 17 Mar 2009 06:11:37 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 15:46:25 +0300
Message-ID: <1219855765.20090317154625@gmail.com>
>
Subject: miss you
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-AOL-IP: 209.85.221.115
X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:0:2:498886368:93952408
X-AOL-SCOLL-AUTHENTICATION: mail_rly_antispam_dkim-m243.1 ; domain : gmail.com DKIM : pass
« Zuletzt geändert: 17. März 2009 um 14:25 von ole » 
Grund: Spoiler-Quelltext 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

ole
General Counsel

Antwort #35 - 17. März 2009 um 14:27

@ sappi007

Mail wurde über die USA eingeliefert.

Code
Alles auswählen
Abfrage nach IP-Adresse zu Name:  72.36.146.2
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  72.36.146.2
OrgName:    Layered Technologies, Inc.
OrgID:	LAYER-3
Address:    5085 W Park Blvd
Address:    Suite 700
City:	 Plano
StateProv:  TX
PostalCode: 75093

Zitat:
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 15:46:25 +0300
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v2.01) UNREG / CD5BF9353B3B70

Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sappi007
General Counsel

Antwort #36 - 19. März 2009 um 16:27

Hi Markus
Thank you for the letter, my love!
We are learning each other already for a long time, so I think that we are close to each other, like real couple. Sometimes I even think that we have already been together and now we just have short separation before our final meeting, which will bring us to the happiness. I like to recognize that I am your girlfriend and I am not along any more. You are just somewhere far away from me now, but soon we will meet each other and we will be together. Always! But on the time we are not together we should take every chance to learn our personalities, our feelings and emotions … 
What I can see in your future is me continuing to write and learn all I can about you.
I have said it before and I say it again, why is the man I want to be near, so far away? The answer is this: because this is a test. Many people never go to the trouble to talk to and learn all they can about their special one. They only learn so much and then they stop talking and listening. .And do you know what happens next?
They start drifting apart. They lose interest. Suddenly, they forgot what it was that made them fall in love in the first place. The relationship becomes boring and predictable. Soon, there is no talk at all, and the relationship is doomed.
We are learning so much about each other. Little pieces at a time. Day by day, week by week. When we meet, you and I will be so comfortable, so secure in our feelings for each other. It will feel like we have known each other for years. We will have a huge advantage over many other couples. 
You and I will pass this test. Then there will be no question about us being the one for each other.  
I do not know why fate has done this to the both of us, each of us so far away from each other, perhaps it is the way of things in this world. You are right about couples or people not communicating effectively, I see it everyday. Listening, really listening is a learned process; some people are better at it than others. The key is to be truly interested in what other person has to say and not be judgmental. Boring relationship will not last. How could it!! How would you prevent a relationship from becoming boring? 
Talking is an art that requires two people who really love each other the means of expressing their feelings, good or bad towards each other, communication is the key and two-way communication is very important!!!  
My husband would be my best friend, someone whom I could tell anything.  Unconditional, and faithful, I would also be the same and expect the same in return. What is a relationship without trust and faithfulness? It is nothing!! It would be like a leaf in the wind, to be blown away by the first windy gust that comes along. True trust would stand against the tests of the wind or anything else. 
 To be able to truly trust someone is a rare thing in this world. I would cherish my loves trust above all else. It would make me a complete person. It would make me the happiest person in the world to earn this trust; it is a very rare gift to receive. 
All I ask is that you write when you can. If you are too busy, I understand. There will be times when I will not be able to write everyday.
Dear Markus, it is time to go. Let me say one last thing.
I want to be with you like crazy, and I keep thinking positive thoughts about us.
My kiss to you.
I hope you will too!
Elya

Spoiler für HeaderUSA:
Received: from rly-me08.mx.aol.com (rly-me08.mail.aol.com [172.20.83.42]) by air-me05.mail.aol.com (v123.3) with ESMTP id MAILINME053-9cd49c26241262; Thu, 19 Mar 2009 11:18:41 -0400
Received: from rv-out-0506.google.com (rv-out-0708.google.com [209.85.198.240]) by rly-me08.mx.aol.com (v123.3) with ESMTP id MAILRELAYINME081-9cd49c26241262; Thu, 19 Mar 2009 11:18:25 -0400
Received: by rv-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id l33so588147rvb.4
       for <Thu, 19 Mar 2009 08:18:25 -0700 (PDT)
       d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
       bh=AGxMEWkUlXSs2qZTQHErhW67x83q3eUMlIkL1vb/u54=;
       b=PPQPagbU4h+w66NGfKwj9N0GI3jFPaI5KhWkF5XLwnxG4PlRo2Eu97DU+IqUWVLWir
        pTcSa+26y+Zj9nZYcjjCUM3TLnn37BBJbEkp/fDuZGOOqf1/3tW0n6HrwDFDiManmgF2
        hIr8d+cB2OnNqoVBriHZH2wFggiX6ddl42z4o=
       d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
       b=pO3iLzaKdUUiQ6weYdBhSYXapZnkAy0LotHjwPQIvCAIQtZoHckI7yqYZeOBZW6GMJ
        Wxftmi6uhtp2HtqbN/EUCT+IbaPlfYxGHNfZxdsTs+y6GkdZiOTg00s2QZf//F6LE9xi
        YUAZz8Zw57tfb9eKeIsRgJS236TQycyzYjOEQ=
Received: by 10.141.195.5 with SMTP id x5mr840955rvp.168.1237475905596;
       Thu, 19 Mar 2009 08:18:25 -0700 (PDT)
       by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id g31sm2733794rvb.27.2009.03.19.08.18.22
       Thu, 19 Mar 2009 08:18:24 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 17:04:48 +0300
Message-ID: <6628835890.20090319170448@gmail.com>

Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
X-AOL-IP: 209.85.198.240
X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:0:2:406744000:93952408
X-AOL-SCOLL-AUTHENTICATION: mail_rly_antispam_dkim-m258.1 ; domain : gmail.com DKIM : pass
« Zuletzt geändert: 19. März 2009 um 16:35 von ole » 
Grund: Über USA eingeliefert. 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sappi007
General Counsel

Antwort #37 - 20. März 2009 um 21:30

Hello, my dearest Markus!
thank you for message. I decided to writre you tonight as I have some things to tell you. I don't want to endanger you...
My dear Markus,  my love, I need to tell you something.  I should warn you about the problem caused with circumstances of your arrival. I told you that I had a man one year ago. We have broken our relations as he was not good with me and there was no love between us. He met other girls and arranged scandals when I became angry with him. He even beat me.... I didn't tell about this anybody. I have heard that he also consisted in criminal grouping, but I am not sure about this. I left him about a year ago and didn't see since that time. I forgot about him and continued my usual life.... It was such a hard and emotionally painful time for me, so I prefered to forget about that.. My life completely changed when I met you. You gave me the chance that I deserve to be happy. I told about my relations to everybody as I wanted to share my happiness with whole world... Some of my friends became jealous. The human nature is such simple and predicted that I should knew this! Someone's happiness may cause envy! So...That man have found out about my relations with you (I think one of my friends told him about me) and came to me a few days ago. He tried to find out everything about you, when do you want to come and what kind of relations and plans we have. I didn’t tell him anything, but he warned me if you come to Russia, he will make something with you. He threatened me. I cried and told him to leave us alone as we have different ways. He just laughed and offended me. He told I would never find the normal man, because I am loser. He assured that he would never let me to be happy with someone else. He is crazy! Now I afraid. He is agressive, awful, severe, indecent and unscrupulous! I hate him, especially now... when he wants to interfere to our relations! 
Tell me what should we do? I need to hear your opinion. I am sorry for telling you this.
I very much joined your aspiration to visit me here. Really... It was my dream to spend wonderful romantic time here, introduce you to my parents and friends... I had so many dreams about our first date. I  wanted to learn you better and try to live with you like wife and husband. But I really afraid if something may happen while you are here..
I don’t know if you afraid him, but if you decide to postpone our meeting or suggest another variant to meet, I will listen you, my love. I just don’t want to lose you…
I love you and need you. I want you to take me with you. I want to go from this awful place to start my new life with you. 
But I want to listen you first. You are smart matured man and you can tell me how we should cope with this trouble. Maybe for you it is not trouble, I don't know... tell me what do you think? 
There are moments in life when you miss someone so much that you just want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real. Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be, because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.
The brightest future will always be based on a  forgotten past, you can't go on well in life until you let go of your past failures and heartaches.
I want to forget my past and start new life with you. we should be together, my love.
I am waiting for your answer.
I love you.
Please write me as soon as possible. I am really sorry to tell you about this. I am also sorry that it took time to write you this letter, but I don't know what we will do and if there is possibility for us to meet here. 
Your Elya

Spoiler für Quelltext USA:
Received: from rly-mf02.mx.aol.com (rly-mf02.mail.aol.com [172.20.29.172]) by air-mf06.mail.aol.com (v123.4) with ESMTP id MAILINMF063-94849c3fb463ad; Fri, 20 Mar 2009 16:23:39 -0400
Received: from rv-out-0708.google.com (rv-out-0708.google.com [209.85.198.243]) by rly-mf02.mx.aol.com (v123.4) with ESMTP id MAILRELAYINMF026-94849c3fb463ad; Fri, 20 Mar 2009 16:23:34 -0400
Received: by rv-out-0708.google.com with SMTP id l33so1139117rvb.48
       for <>; Fri, 20 Mar 2009 13:23:34 -0700 (PDT)
       d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
       bh=GQWpoK3KCuTp6g+r4Mn0+a1DCjXyFl7O0jqe2w26Xf4=;
       b=FNByFZDgCQWjBiw0b46myvlebioc4q15KJvFeCtbF91HS/V15HT3GNGnpZwm2HHpsv
        yQwt9eB7l3N2VKUqRaGjbbuKK/+XtiaXHrv/mpgYAtD2X/fjcvG4xaxDNb7XOOzhIomv
        2XuivqROQxdl4CvwUBV4E4bTYwQclwrQqf1o0=
       d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
       b=kUd/4t63xS+2WVo5+x21Rmf65YjMVrjKDpTPZFMurDMqB2W2MClmQPHE0w5fr0MjNj
        1FclFMaddYwLzmA22NzCedpG2dtgHr2jqiAdVP6yx1TlKLxrSh6VPqUd/pe1P6OyBphq
        /vdnuwtcGusQwhkajOZ9ej02uSMzQq2XtWkRg=
Received: by 10.141.195.5 with SMTP id x5mr1537265rvp.168.1237580614160;
       Fri, 20 Mar 2009 13:23:34 -0700 (PDT)
       by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id f42sm5613516rvb.11.2009.03.20.13.23.31
       Fri, 20 Mar 2009 13:23:33 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 23:03:54 +0300
Message-ID: <17426490046.20090320230354@gmail.com>

Subject: need you
X-AOL-IP: 209.85.198.243
X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:0:2:433938528:93952408
X-AOL-SCOLL-AUTHENTICATION: mail_rly_antispam_dkim-m284.2 ; domain : gmail.com DKIM : pass
« Zuletzt geändert: 20. März 2009 um 22:15 von bandit »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sappi007
General Counsel

Antwort #38 - 23. März 2009 um 18:19

Hello, my dear Markus
thank you for your letter. Did you read my last letter? It seems like
you didn't understand my previous letter.
Please read it carefully and tell me what do you think? ok?
I kiss you, Elya

Spoiler für Quelltext:
Received: from rly-mh05.mx.aol.com (rly-mh05.mail.aol.com [172.21.166.141]) by air-mh03.mail.aol.com (v123.4) with ESMTP id MAILINMH031-bd649c7930cbe; Mon, 23 Mar 2009 09:48:11 -0400
Received: from rv-out-0708.google.com (rv-out-0708.google.com [209.85.198.251]) by rly-mh05.mx.aol.com (v123.4) with ESMTP id MAILRELAYINMH056-bd649c7930cbe; Mon, 23 Mar 2009 09:47:56 -0400
Received: by rv-out-0708.google.com with SMTP id l33so1755698rvb.8
       for <>; Mon, 23 Mar 2009 06:47:56 -0700 (PDT)
       d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        :x-priority:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to:references
       bh=EjwGjS2lATuvKyV/Xf8Xy1k4jbPp1ceQiCk3JG8ECe0=;
       b=QTgu9+ltO92lnzQhRdWLAVxzzkaOcnCEVR8jgpMKg1puuIp2uudBF3p5Zno6x+WOSx
        OjfAInKiYY3lhVPFK34fSCTskj9oEbLHshEu5qkP2V/d5Z9Fts4SdSol9D1UfJTcyoD7
        AlqTTKI9LGu/BlSy2NkgMAXui3I0kOLzG//ec=
       d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        :in-reply-to:references:mime-version:content-type
       b=Vjc96DCdJ7yW+h8L5ehHGxDFeHSYFLEVvYJwVLZrErYUVLwlAYays3JSgzmqAupLRa
        Xm65dEdGT0ujp7bpSYZtnp90hc+k15bcdQFZgqLvIm/3vV/w3YMW3iAVVeJURvMfUyvi
        4rBdCVY/hi4WrI9asqxKiLTrX9NAEhm7It/Vo=
Received: by 10.141.29.14 with SMTP id g14mr2309205rvj.150.1237816076162;
       Mon, 23 Mar 2009 06:47:56 -0700 (PDT)
       by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id k41sm10509380rvb.46.2009.03.23.06.47.53
       Mon, 23 Mar 2009 06:47:55 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 13:42:40 +0300
Message-ID: <17921291953.20090323134240@gmail.com>

Subject: Re[2]: need you
In-Reply-To: <bce.413e6944.36f624e6@aol.com>
References: <bce.413e6944.36f624e6@aol.com>
X-AOL-IP: 209.85.198.251
X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:0:2:500392320:93952408
X-AOL-SCOLL-AUTHENTICATION: mail_rly_antispam_dkim-d271.1 ; domain : gmail.com DKIM : pass

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

calle
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #39 - 23. März 2009 um 18:22

Herkunft der Mail wird über die USA verschleiert
IP Statisch

Code
Alles auswählen
OrgName:    Layered Technologies, Inc.
Address:    5085 W Park Blvd
Address:    Suite 700
StateProv:  TX

Smiley Smiley

Zitat:
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 13:42:40 +0300
« Zuletzt geändert: 23. März 2009 um 18:22 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sappi007
General Counsel

Antwort #40 - 25. März 2009 um 16:24

thank you for message. I decided to writre you tonight as I have some things to tell you. I don't want to endanger you...
My dear Markus,  my love, I need to tell you something.  I should warn you about the problem caused with circumstances of your arrival. I told you that I had a man one year ago. We have broken our relations as he was not good with me and there was no love between us. He met other girls and arranged scandals when I became angry with him. He even beat me.... I didn't tell about this anybody. I have heard that he also consisted in criminal grouping, but I am not sure about this. I left him about a year ago and didn't see since that time. I forgot about him and continued my usual life.... It was such a hard and emotionally painful time for me, so I prefered to forget about that.. My life completely changed when I met you. You gave me the chance that I deserve to be happy. I told about my relations to everybody as I wanted to share my happiness with whole world... Some of my friends became jealous. The human nature is such simple and predicted that I should knew this! Someone's happiness may cause envy! So...That man have found out about my relations with you (I think one of my friends told him about me) and came to me a few days ago. He tried to find out everything about you, when do you want to come and what kind of relations and plans we have. I didn’t tell him anything, but he warned me if you come to Russia, he will make something with you. He threatened me. I cried and told him to leave us alone as we have different ways. He just laughed and offended me. He told I would never find the normal man, because I am loser. He assured that he would never let me to be happy with someone else. He is crazy! Now I afraid. He is agressive, awful, severe, indecent and unscrupulous! I hate him, especially now... when he wants to interfere to our relations! 
Tell me what should we do? I need to hear your opinion. I am sorry for telling you this.
I very much joined your aspiration to visit me here. Really... It was my dream to spend wonderful romantic time here, introduce you to my parents and friends... I had so many dreams about our first date. I  wanted to learn you better and try to live with you like wife and husband. But I really afraid if something may happen while you are here..
I don’t know if you afraid him, but if you decide to postpone our meeting or suggest another variant to meet, I will listen you, my love. I just don’t want to lose you…
I love you and need you. I want you to take me with you. I want to go from this awful place to start my new life with you. 
But I want to listen you first. You are smart matured man and you can tell me how we should cope with this trouble. Maybe for you it is not trouble, I don't know... tell me what do you think? 
There are moments in life when you miss someone so much that you just want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real. Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be, because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.
The brightest future will always be based on a  forgotten past, you can't go on well in life until you let go of your past failures and heartaches.
I want to forget my past and start new life with you. we should be together, my love.
I love you.
Please write me as soon as possible. I am really sorry to tell you about this. I am also sorry that it took time to write you this letter, but I don't know what we will do and if there is possibility for us to meet here. 
Your Elya

Spoiler für Quelltext:
Received: from rly-dd01.mx.aol.com (rly-dd01.mail.aol.com [172.19.141.148]) by air-dd09.mail.aol.com (v123.4) with ESMTP id MAILINDD091-b5749ca42af333; Wed, 25 Mar 2009 10:42:08 -0400
Received: from rv-out-0708.google.com (rv-out-0708.google.com [209.85.198.250]) by rly-dd01.mx.aol.com (v123.4) with ESMTP id MAILRELAYINDD011-b5749ca42af333; Wed, 25 Mar 2009 10:41:51 -0400
Received: by rv-out-0708.google.com with SMTP id l33so59849rvb.8
       for <>; Wed, 25 Mar 2009 07:41:51 -0700 (PDT)
       d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        :x-priority:message-id:to:subject:resent-from:mime-version
        :content-type:content-transfer-encoding;
       bh=GQWpoK3KCuTp6g+r4Mn0+a1DCjXyFl7O0jqe2w26Xf4=;
       b=W0ivsxpSayjkXnspDAarW6wDw0UlA0kdbIFz27G+0eA6y2FgHmE2VWEOwS+W/8Db1G
        70BkhBf+1vt80ci1+InoDDWXDqP9iohlO++dhZCTJN1uxHSXFwvQouH1iIkgSL1GCojd
        HsPHFBzWzKjp25agG18ZJt0DlQsr5865U5VNk=
       d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        :resent-from:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding;
       b=PAtFcYS1ZbvGDGTasE/LYGnAm1OzLGVzNPxVrkeoGCZWj26ram5hpGRz+CX9nYeWo2
        u6Bs7dY7rYXUDRJK3EZCbHsI0I/x0WeqX17mzM2QJN6L7cVwFxsmc/92K6xnRyaNw2bf
        gQ21TtAsd056C5BXh3Zhp8xHxX/uH7YL53Pq0=
Received: by 10.140.174.11 with SMTP id w11mr3622688rve.83.1237992110972;
       Wed, 25 Mar 2009 07:41:50 -0700 (PDT)
       by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id b39sm13550126rvf.0.2009.03.25.07.41.46
       Wed, 25 Mar 2009 07:41:49 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 13:13:30 +0300
Message-ID: <10516386375.20090325131330@gmail.com>

Subject: need you
Resent-from: elya <elyabel@gmail.com>
X-AOL-IP: 209.85.198.250
X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:0:2:433938528:93952408
X-AOL-SCOLL-AUTHENTICATION: mail_rly_antispam_dkim-d281.2 ; domain : gmail.com DKIM : pass

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sappi007
General Counsel

Antwort #41 - 25. März 2009 um 16:26

My dear Markus, sorry you have troubles with your computer. So, you
couldn't read my previous letter, right?
It was not as good as you may think. I will include this letter below.
Please think and write mó what should we do.
I miss you...

My dear Markus,  my love, I need to tell you something.  I should warn you about the problem caused with circumstances of your arrival. I told you that I had a man one year ago. We have broken our relations as he was not good with me and there was no love between us. He met other girls and arranged scandals when I became angry with him. He even beat me.... I didn't tell about this anybody. I have heard that he also consisted in criminal grouping, but I am not sure about this. I left him about a year ago and didn't see since that time. I forgot about him and continued my usual life.... It was such a hard and emotionally painful time for me, so I prefered to forget about that.. My life completely changed when I met you. You gave me the chance that I deserve to be happy. I told about my relations to everybody as I wanted to share my happiness with whole world... Some of my friends became jealous. The human nature is such simple and predicted that I should knew this! Someone's happiness may cause envy! So...That man have found out about my relations with you (I think one of my friends told him about me) and came to me a few days ago. He tried to find out everything about you, when do you want to come and what kind of relations and plans we have. I didn’t tell him anything, but he warned me if you come to Russia, he will make something with you. He threatened me. I cried and told him to leave us alone as we have different ways. He just laughed and offended me. He told I would never find the normal man, because I am loser. He assured that he would never let me to be happy with someone else. He is crazy! Now I afraid. He is agressive, awful, severe, indecent and unscrupulous! I hate him, especially now... when he wants to interfere to our relations! 
I very much joined your aspiration to visit me here. Really... It was my dream to spend wonderful romantic time here, introduce you to my parents and friends... I had so many dreams about our first date. I  wanted to learn you better and try to live with you like wife and husband. But I really afraid if something may happen while you are here..
The brightest future will always be based on a  forgotten past, you can't go on well in life until you let go of your past failures and heartaches.
I love you.
Your Elya

Spoiler für Quelltext:
Received: from rly-mg06.mx.aol.com (rly-mg06.mail.aol.com [172.20.83.112]) by air-mg07.mail.aol.com (v123.4) with ESMTP id MAILINMG074-a1949ca42b519a; Wed, 25 Mar 2009 10:42:28 -0400
Received: from rv-out-0506.google.com (rv-out-0506.google.com [209.85.198.239]) by rly-mg06.mx.aol.com (v123.4) with ESMTP id MAILRELAYINMG063-a1949ca42b519a; Wed, 25 Mar 2009 10:41:58 -0400
Received: by rv-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id b25so63839rvf.27
       for <>; Wed, 25 Mar 2009 07:41:57 -0700 (PDT)
       d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
       bh=QvMtWzb7mYL1cnrZqCQXO9ssAEKnfsJTKiANIAock6w=;
       b=xr7mbUY2tj9UTXvqDqQxK2flOKIkvf7THoGKodH0KR4xPGgBxhSfrbL+LUcblm29nX
        f49QboRtF+n2dH8YrN1LyrUrGyOhaOP90eprWwD0nv0J3gu3xT3dSYemhZMT3fMjCuTP
        9zFxaJr2Z8vXSCKv9PSIsczdqZ+jpu4kPhcr8=
       d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
       b=XSFp5+SAu+7OV8UVl2L1Xe3mZWGeU50Ax+ZhGaq36z7Ysc2D0epX+my8H3Et3zJ24j
        Jvl7gMpiuSyj1w6z8F7+YDm7WaLZ29jmpMU+k3Qj4fp0MN1V66u/A5qk+4sf0q4QPTLQ
        /BexYa29i1xVTMYXvsC7p4odraq4oibG2x0ps=
Received: by 10.140.163.6 with SMTP id l6mr3618365rve.260.1237992117583;
       Wed, 25 Mar 2009 07:41:57 -0700 (PDT)
       by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id b39sm13550126rvf.0.2009.03.25.07.41.52
       Wed, 25 Mar 2009 07:41:56 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 13:13:45 +0300
Message-ID: <9116401140.20090325131345@gmail.com>
To: Markus <
X-AOL-IP: 209.85.198.239
X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:0:2:439973440:93952408
X-AOL-SCOLL-AUTHENTICATION: mail_rly_antispam_dkim-m264.2 ; domain : gmail.com DKIM : pass

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

ole
General Counsel

Antwort #42 - 25. März 2009 um 16:29

@ sappi007

sappi007 schrieb on 25. März 2009 um 16:26:

Mail wurde über die USA eingeliefert.

Code
Alles auswählen
Abfrage nach IP-Adresse zu Name:  72.36.146.2
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  72.36.146.2
OrgName:    Layered Technologies, Inc.
Address:    5085 W Park Blvd
Address:    Suite 700
StateProv:  TX

Zitat:
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 13:13:45 +0300

Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sappi007
General Counsel

Antwort #43 - 29. März 2009 um 17:32

Dear Markus
How are you today? I hope you are fine and your uncle does feel better. Sorry that you must go through the sad days of sickness of your relative.   
I was very glad to get news from you. For me it is always surprise to get letters from my beloved man! 
Today was very beautiful day, but very windy. It is around +10 C. The snow melts very fast and it is very slushy outside. I think all the snow will be gone maximum in two weeks. 
I have been hecticly busy with my work on this week! It made me completely crazy and stressed, like squeesed limon.... But I really wish to write you this letter and tell about myself. I want you to know that writing the letters is not a chore, but biggest pleasure. It is something that can make my day. More than two months I live with my correspondence and it is already part of my usual life... Every morning I wake up, I have a thought of you. I want us to be in touch with our letters as it is all we have right now. Your letters will keep me dreaming about our future, which will come very soon. I hope we can decide our problem and meet somewhere. I am waiting to hear your plans about everything. 
I want to discover more about you. I know you are romantic and sensual man and I want to feel your have romantic and passionate side. I think you just need me around to help you to open your potential inside reserves. As to me I am very sensitive woman. I like all kind of physical contacts. It makes me smoother and gentle. I like to be touched on my skin and hair. And, of course, like all the women, I can't live without kisses! So I send you lots of my sweetest kisses with this letter. 
I am blessed we have found each other on this Earth!!! It is truth...I don't want to lose you.
You are my love and I will be always cherish our relations. Always and forever!
Today is awful day for me and I have headache. I feel tired and empty....   Only thought of you keeps me alive.
I will write you again soon.
I want to tell you that you are in my heart, mind....
I kiss you and wish you have a good day.
Take care,
your Russian princess Elya.
And many sweet kisssssssesssss to you.......

Spoiler für Quelltext:
Received: from rly-dd07.mx.aol.com (rly-dd07.mail.aol.com [172.19.141.154]) by air-dd07.mail.aol.com (v123.4) with ESMTP id MAILINDD072-b8c49cf6bac16c; Sun, 29 Mar 2009 08:38:21 -0400
Received: from mail-qy0-f132.google.com (mail-qy0-f132.google.com [209.85.221.132]) by rly-dd07.mx.aol.com (v123.4) with ESMTP id MAILRELAYINDD076-b8c49cf6bac16c; Sun, 29 Mar 2009 08:38:04 -0400
Received: by mail-qy0-f132.google.com with SMTP id 38so2996996qyk.16
       for <>; Sun, 29 Mar 2009 05:38:04 -0700 (PDT)
       d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
       bh=QVXlfqo84gx9+5UWbkrx2O8x/PZG4r4TSaIgEcN1oWM=;
       b=HcQiAjVOpuPwL2+OLYUP75d8AMcPKgAvg9YzO7D6p32IOe2s5OsKUY/4rXvV18WrDa
        waibZGOGK8Ze00mtmlwB7lTkPYEDlYFyCYRpEgFi6nV6MlD3cx1kksLOhDXl/MZuht8g
        hw0TmdyX+3vcD8cB6/9mP4TNkpzAC6qgVZAbs=
       d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
       b=w1+p8lrgbAxVafzis3XOkPOpNo0wzPYFO/s82+4Atz+U52k6ktfhS2YMc+G9TfQzR4
        m/58A5yHQ2vES0T89fI2XcJBfyE140e2DUD+G5D+zO+HavanSDi0uN24uaDCQWANvCnN
        1yKazKta8uPT91ssYT3dztNrR7KAXSG4uRPd0=
Received: by 10.224.89.9 with SMTP id c9mr2627405qam.372.1238330284840;
       Sun, 29 Mar 2009 05:38:04 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from toshiba ([66.36.243.91])
       by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id 6sm4603225qwk.47.2009.03.29.05.38.02
       Sun, 29 Mar 2009 05:38:04 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 15:18:29 +0400
Message-ID: <1268984250.20090329151829@gmail.com>

X-AOL-IP: 209.85.221.132
X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:0:2:265445104:93952408
X-AOL-SCOLL-AUTHENTICATION: mail_rly_antispam_dkim-m211.1 ; domain : gmail.com DKIM : pass

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #44 - 29. März 2009 um 21:38

Zitat:
Received: from toshiba ([66.36.243.91])

toshiba wechselt Provider!

Code
Alles auswählen
IPv4-adress:  66.36.243.91