Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 3 4 Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Elvira <elyabel@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 9187 mal)

sappi007
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

Standort: Muenster
Stimmung: begeistert
Elvira <elyabel@gmail.com>
16. Februar 2009 um 23:39

die gibt nicht auf...  schreibe sie schon mit johanna und so an...

Hello, my dear Markus,
I agree completely with every word and your wish to be together in such special holiday like Valentine's Day. 
I had good weekends. Yesterday I went to the market and spend much time there buying different food, there were really much people on Sunday. And I felt really tired every time when I came back from the market. But I like I’ve bought enough food now and all this things are fresh. I’ve also bought some lemons and oranges.  Today evening I have a tea with lemon cake. Do you ever taste lemon cake? If not, I am sure that I will cook it for you when we will be together, dear Markus. Anyway I could not sit at home this evening because I missed you much and went here to write you my letter and reread some of your letters.
Very often I imagine how we could spend our time together, I am sure that most of your friend will be glad to meet us and so we will have much time fun. We will be really good couple together! It would be so great to invite all your friends to us, I will cook something special from Russian dishes, cakes and together we will spend time really wonderful, do you ever think about it? I also have much thoughts and dreams about us spending romantic evenings together. We could just watch at the night stars embracing each other and feel our breath.
I will better stop for now about my dreams, ok?
I am sure that you always have smile when reading it from me, may be my letters seems very boring, but all that I tell you come from my heart and I just do not want lie to you with my feelings, I feel you are special man for me Markus.
I would like to know more about you. How would you like to spend your free time when we will be together? What do you think about my life in your country? What  I will do there? Should I stay at home or go to work?  Also I want to have more photos of you.
Well, I will finish for now and will wait to hear from you soon my dear Markus,
Your always, Elvira.

Received: from toshiba ([195.24.76.208])
       by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id j6sm6043626mue.34.2009.02.16.07.29.13
       (version=SSLv3 cipher=OTHER);
       Mon, 16 Feb 2009 07:29:14 -0800 (PST)
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 14:36:17 +0300
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v2.01) UNREG / CD5BF9353B3B7091
Reply-To: elya <elyabel@gmail.com>
« Zuletzt geändert: 12. März 2009 um 18:16 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
bandit
Forum Administrator

Standort: liebliches Taubertal
Stimmung: gut druff
Re: Elvira <elyabel@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 16. Februar 2009 um 23:57

Hast du schon mehr Mails von ihr? Oder weißt du wo sie wohnen will? sie ist auf jeden Fall  Scam!

Eingeliefert wurde die Mail über Luxembourg:

Zitat:
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  195.24.76.208
inetnum:        195.24.72.0 - 195.24.79.255
netname:        ROOT-195-24-72-0-21
descr:          root eSolutions
admin-c:        AB99-RIPE
tech-c:         RE655-RIPE
mnt-by:         ROOT-MNT
mnt-by:         RIPE-NCC-HM-PI-MNT
mnt-lower:      RIPE-NCC-HM-PI-MNT
source:         RIPE # Filtered

role:           root eSolutions
address:        35, rue John F. Kennedy
address:        L-7327 Steinsel
address:        Luxembourg

Zitat:
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 14:36:17 +0300
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Februar 2009 um 21:47 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

sappi007
General Counsel

Antwort #2 - 17. Februar 2009 um 00:22

jaaa  ich habe mehrer von ihr... recht zickig...hehe

My dearest Markus!
thanks for the letter and photos. I see you are good housekeeper! I also appreciate you told me more about yourself. 
I am so glad that we are together this first holiday. Yes, I think we are together and you are my lovely Valentine, the man of my life, my the most important treasure... I think of you to often and I almost feel your presence in my life.... 
I am so glad that we have found each other in an infinite Internet networks. We have chance to start our own  love story!!!! I hope we will use this chance and become as couple. I believe we will be happy together. I know you feel the same way. In that all my letters to you have always been from the bottom of my heart. 
I hope you are having wonderful day of this special holiday and you spending it with me in your thoughts too.  I do not have a lot planned for today, but I do have several things I have to get done.  I do enjoy my time off from work, but I know and look forward that my time off will be greatly enriched when you and I will be together.  There is nothing that compares to living ones life not just for one's self, but to share and live for another.  The rewards are many and the pleasure is great when someone stops thinking of one's self all the time and really starts living for another.  I look forward to doing so much for you and to reap all the rewards also. It is to be totally devoted and entirely in love with someone that your life totally changes and becomes better and a lot more rewarding.  There are the times when both become one and the true meaning of love is shown.  The feel of closeness and the feel of being totally in love is one that no amount of money can possibly buy.  I await with great anticipation to be one with you and to feel and share all our love together.  I want to feel loved and cherished.  I want to fell the warmth of your body laying next to mine, the fulness of your love and the heat of your passion when we make love to each other.  Yes, all these things are the blessings of having you to enrich my life.  I only hope that you feel the same way as I.  I know that you will not find a woman more dedicated to you than I will be.  I will always be there for you and your needs and long to accomplish the fulfillment of all of them.
 I will close for now and I hope that this letter gives you a better understanding of how I feel about our relationship and what you mean to me.  I will await your next letter and hope that this letter finds you deeply in love with me.  I send you all my love and affection!!! Happy Valentine's Day!!!!
Love. Elya

Spoiler:
       by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id 12sm1256497fgg.53.2009.02.14.04.24.33
       Sat, 14 Feb 2009 04:24:40 -0800 (PST)
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 14:30:45 +0300

want to thank you for your answer. How is your week? What news do you have?
I want to tell you about my yesterday. My friend Elena came to me on the evening and invited me go to some cafe and spend time there. You know, we do not go often to
cafe. We the went to cafe "Tulpan", really nice cafe with good prices not far from my home. There was not many people and we had some tea with chocolate cake, and ice-cream. We spent our time really great and talk much about many things. I saw few couple in this cafe and dreamed that someday we can sit in front of each other in cafe, having good tea or coffee, see each other eyes, it would be really romantic Markus. 
All my friends say that I am so sweet, kind, romantic, good… and that they don’t understand why I don’t found a boyfriend. Maybe is true, maybe not! I think for me that I am always optimistic and positive think in every moment of my life and with everybody who are special for me.
I am so simply, I don’t ask so much from my life, not material goods, it’s more important what I feel for somebody, who are my friends, what they mean for me, if they like to stay with me in happiness, to go around to eat, smile, drink, dance, be together and be happy !!!
For happiness you don’t need so much, I like to walk in a wood or beside the beaches, on sand, without shoes (super!)….hand in hand with somebody dear to me…
Go to restaurant for eat something special like seafood , look my dear in the eyes and say: «You are my world, I live for our LOVE, you are all my life!», and repeat this in future every day to the last day of our life. Never stop to love my second-sweet half! I believe in love and eternal LOVE ! 
I need somebody to love, I need somebody who want to be with me when will be good and 
also in bad moments of our life, life is not only « milk and honey» .
I want to respect my man, and I like that he respect me, absolute freedom, but not lies, never lies! This is for me not possible to accept.
I need somebody who stay at my side, look together the fire in «kamin» in winter and feel warm inside for each other, somebody who believe in LOVE ! Love is not only «option», love must be forever! I am very optimistic type, never be «down», only sometimes sad, when I go at evening outside and other people ( couple) are happy and smile…. I stay alone and think: « Why I am not happy, why for me is not possible to find somebody who will love me, real love…??? I believe that one day in future I will find my LOVE!
For me is difficult to explain myself. The best «modus» is to meet me, and try to know me better every next day…
Well, I am finish for now dear Markus and tomorrow will write you again and will wait to hear from you,
I am sending you my little kiss,
Your Elvira

Spoiler:
       by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id e10sm904759muf.41.2009.02.12.04.29.28
       Thu, 12 Feb 2009 04:29:53 -0800 (PST)
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 14:19:20 +0300

Hello my dear Markus.
How are you doing?
Hope you have good week. Thank you for letter and photo of you and beer. I agree on your thoughts and yes, I think we can be a couple in the future.
I want to tell about last weekend.  I had restful weekend with my parents. It is always good to spend time with close people who honestly love and care about you. They've asked about you and it was my pleasure to tell about you in very kind way. I've told them you are serious with me and we have unique start of our relations (we can't see each other, but feel from our letters). My mother was happy to recognize that I am in a inspired mood with my correspondence. They send you hello and all good wishes. 
I really think you are the person I've been searching for all my life. I've mentioned in my previous letters that only God knows our destiny, but now I want to add that we are creators of our destiny too and all is happening depends from us.  Our future lies in our hands. I am here for you, my dear. It is so great to write you and tell you all my feelings, it's just not the same as looking into your eyes as I tell you who I am and what I want out of life and what I want
from our relationship. Know I what to romance you and show you my soft inner passionate side. I want us to fall in LOVE. I want to hold your hand and touch you. I am thinking of you every day and night, my dear. The first thing in my mind every morning I wake up is about you. I have to admit that you are the person who took all my attention. I want to fall in love with you and I am in this way already.
I am ready to change my life with you. I really want to come to meet on your native land.  I would be happy to create my family with such smart and good person like you. I really am thinking about our first meeting and it makes me very excited.  It should be remembering moment for us. The first look, first touch, first word… these moments are very important for further relationship.  I am dreaming what we will do together, where to go and what questions I will ask…I think we will talk and talk all the first time! It is so many points I want to learn
about you! I guess you too.
I will finish my letter now. I hope to get news from you soon and tell me what do you think?
I will think about you.
Send you lots of kisses and hugs
Your love  Elvira

Spoiler:
       by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id j2sm4024990mue.24.2009.02.09.10.26.45
       Mon, 09 Feb 2009 10:26:46 -0800 (PST)
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 21:19:39 +0300

Dear Markus,
How are you doing today? I'm doing OK myself.
I was glad to receive your letter. I look forward to your letters to me and it is always nice to hear from you. Dear Markus, your letters are very special for me, and I think about you often. I want to be the best women for you. I want to be your wife, your lovely princess, your second half. 
Hopefully, as progressively evident from my letters and my choice of words for you, my feelings for you are indeed getting stronger. Because I was hurt in my relations a year ago, to protect myself, I have learned to get cautious and be careful when falling in love.  Even though we are still exploring each other, I am beginning to feel that passion for you that could be love in disguise. I am trying to control my feelings and myself because I don't want to rush you. I really afraid you will disappear me one time. I need to trust you very much. I want to love.
I hope someday we will meet and will continue our relationship even you so far away from me! But even this long  distance can not prevent continue our relationship to grow. I have never meet such a good and special man in my life, I really would like to live near to you somewhere, and come to your door this weekend. I could knock at your door and you will ask who is it? And I will answer, this is me, your Love, and you will open door to me with big smile, pleasure and warm in you eyes! I am sure that eyes tell everyone many things, and when I will look in to your eyes, I will see your thoughts about me for real… I am really in good mood now, the weather getting warm every day. I feel that I become closer to you now, Markus.
My day I starting with thoughts about you, and finish it with my thoughts about you too, so I can say I think about you often. 
My friends that I have told about you have said we would look great together...I agree! My friends think I'm quite the mystery and that I'm Mis. Adventure anyway, ha ha, so they said me hooking up with a foreigner man just fits my character.
I am glad to hear that your mother approves our correspondence. You know, I've talk to my parents about you and they think you are very considerable and serious man. They think I made good choice. They think that you have good job and hope that you can care about me. 
I will look for you on yahoo very soon. I hope we will talk again. 
I am missing your letters and hope to hear from you soon.
Kiss for you.
Your Elvira.

Spoiler:
       by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id 14sm489740muo.50.2009.02.07.10.00.51
       Sat, 07 Feb 2009 10:01:03 -0800 (PST)
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 20:30:36 +0300

« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Februar 2009 um 21:50 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sappi007
General Counsel

Antwort #3 - 17. Februar 2009 um 00:25

Hello, Markus
I want to thank you for letter. I will try to find you on yahoo on the next few days. i hope we can talk and find out more about each other. 
I feel attraction with you and I have big hope we can become as a couple. I hope you will never disappear from me, Markus. I have been hurt in my life, but it was long time ago.  Life goes farther... Now I have different life circumstances and new purposes and achievings. I decided to change my life with you. I want to concentrate on you only. I want to meet you and be with you for the rest of my life. I want to be good wife, best lover and reliable life partner. I have big loving heart and I am ready to open this for someone special. I really like you, because you are smart, experienced and strong. I like that you are responsible, simple man, who knows what he wants from the life. Am I right? 
After several relationships with men i have made such conclusion, that it is very difficult to find a good partner, cause i think that partners should be our friends first and only then lovers, who would understand us and take care of us, would support in a hard minute; it is so very important that you have a person who is waiting for you at home when you are going back home after a  hard day, and there is loving word comes to you.

I think that person doesn't need too much to be happy, only caress, respect, tenderness and of course love and understanding.... because without understanding and respect there will be nothing good in relationships and everyone will listen only to him/herself and only to be the first in everything.

I think that partners should be equal and should do their own work to make relationships stable and long-term.

Yes, of course it also will be boring without some small argues, but only if they are kind and just small, which will end with kissing and common opinion. It's not possible to live always in peace. We are not ideal and there is nothing ideal in the world, but we should try sometimes to listen to each other and be calm and work out
some common way of living.

And as for my dreams I just want to find a person to whom i would say the words of  Elizabeth Barrette Browning

"I love you not only for what you are,
but for what I am when I am with you"...

Common interest between us i see a lot - thats why i write you this  mail. 

I hope for your  response.

Take care and enjoy the time.

Kiss to you.
Elya

Spoiler:
       by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id 23sm966885mum.7.2009.02.05.08.51.04
       Thu, 05 Feb 2009 08:51:14 -0800 (PST)
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 18:49:46 +0300

My dear Markus ,
thank you for chatting with me yesterday. It was very good to send you messages and read your answers. I hope soon we continue our chatting. I want to feel closer to you with all possible ways. 
Any way how are you today? I hope all is well with you. I am quite fine.  Sometimes when I get home it seems I have no energy, work at times is very demanding and takes a lot out of you. You know I use computers all the time at my work. It takes a lot out of me. Sometimes I just want to get away from computers. But, without computers and the Internet I would never have met you now, would I? Anyway, enough about work, it is just work. 

I thought you should know, I do not communicate with any other men any more, just you. I also feel close to you. I am also and always have been a one-man woman, I just never met him and now that I have found you I have no need to continue looking. I also do not feel so alone, the future seems much more real now with you in my life. I am happy to give you my love and have your love in my life and it makes me feel alive. I also look forward to having a family together. It would be wonderful moment to hold our newborn child. I have held other couples newborns in my arms; it is a very special and warm feeling. It would make me so happy to share this moment and the future with you. Yes we are probably soul mates; it must be what else it could be. I feel the same as you, we seem to somehow know each other and understand each other’s situation, life, feelings and hopes. I know you cannot just stop your life and come to me, just as I cannot. We both have responsibilities.  We will both have to be patient and wait a while longer before we can meet in person. But I hope we will not wait too long and soon we can organize our first real dating!
I will try to connect to you on yahoo again. Today I think it will be not possible, but tomorrow I will be there again. ok?
I hope you are having a good day and do not let work take over your life. Think about your future with me and just let the problems melt away. Try to meet each difficult situation with a smile first; it tends to disarm even the most difficult person for some reason. And I know you have a nice warm smile. 

I look forward to your next letter to me.

Yours truly, Elvira.

Spoiler:
       by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id y37sm497460mug.53.2009.02.03.10.48.19
       Tue, 03 Feb 2009 10:48:58 -0800 (PST)
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 14:33:39 +0300

mit der hab ich schon mehrmals abends über Yahoo IM geschrieben... unterschiedlichen zeiten... 

« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Februar 2009 um 21:54 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bandit
Forum Administrator

Standort: liebliches Taubertal
Stimmung: gut druff
Antwort #4 - 17. Februar 2009 um 00:33

@ sappi007
Ich mag nun nicht alles lesen, weißt du von wo sie ist?

Habe den letzten Quelltext ausgewertet und diese Mail wird auch übre Luxembourg eingeliefert:

Zitat:
admin-c:        AB99-RIPE
tech-c:         RE655-RIPE
mnt-by:         ROOT-MNT
mnt-by:         RIPE-NCC-HM-PI-MNT
mnt-lower:      RIPE-NCC-HM-PI-MNT
source:         RIPE # Filtered

role:           root eSolutions
address:        35, rue John F. Kennedy
address:        L-7327 Steinsel
address:        Luxembourg

Bitte alle eigenen Mailadressen durch xxx ersetzen!!
« Zuletzt geändert: 17. Februar 2009 um 09:05 von bandit »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

sappi007
General Counsel

Antwort #5 - 17. Februar 2009 um 00:49

mit der ticker ich schon länger und sie sagte russland... die stadt auch... aber mitte januar fiel meine platte aus und alles war weg.. also die alten mails... aber ich frage gerne nochmal nach...
« Zuletzt geändert: 17. Februar 2009 um 00:51 von † Rais † »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #6 - 17. Februar 2009 um 16:21

myphoto.jpg ist mit einer Fuji FinePix S6500fd am 22.7.2008 um 9:03 aufgenommen worden. Wurde am gleichen Tag im europäischen Teil Russlands um 15:21 weiter bearbeitet.
Versuch mal, weitere Fotos zu bekommen!

« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Februar 2009 um 22:07 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

ole
General Counsel

Je vois tout :-)

Standort: Antibes
Antwort #7 - 17. Februar 2009 um 17:38

@ sappi007

Das wäre jetzt nicht schlecht wenn Du noch eMail-Quelltext zu diesen Bildern hättest  Zwinkernd.
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Februar 2009 um 22:08 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #8 - 17. Februar 2009 um 18:08

Die Quelltext sind identisch. Es handelt sich um eine statische IP!

Kameratyp bei den Bildern ist identisch. Bilder sind vom letzten Jahr.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sappi007
General Counsel

Antwort #9 - 17. Februar 2009 um 18:11

heisst?

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

ole
General Counsel

Antwort #10 - 18. Februar 2009 um 08:10

@ sappi007

Uli schrieb on 17. Februar 2009 um 18:08:
Die Quelltext sind identisch. Es handelt sich um eine statische IP!

Das heisst das die eMails immer vom gleichen Server kommen.Daher ist im email-Quelltext auch immer wieder die gleiche 'Versender'-IP zu sehen.
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Februar 2009 um 08:11 von ole »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

† Rais †
General Counsel

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Oberpfalz
Antwort #11 - 18. Februar 2009 um 13:22

Zitat:

Gleiche IP mit Haustierchen.

Ab an die Öffentlichkeit.

Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sappi007
General Counsel

Antwort #12 - 19. Februar 2009 um 19:40

den kammerjäger bitte....

Hello Dear Markus
thank you for your passionate letter and all the compliments! 
I think we both have become much closer, actually closer for me than I think for you. You do not realize how much I have had to go through to find you. Someone who is really who they say they are and is really interested in a relationship or at least willing to be honest with me and try.
Every day I think about you and want to learn you more close as I am sure you would like to learn me closer. I would be honored to meet your parents and friends that would be nice. I look forward to your plans for what we shall do; it will be fun to do these things with you. I would to hold you closely while you tell me your most private dreams. You are romantic and I like that very much.   I dream to create a harmonious relationship with you and raise one or few children, that is what I desire to create the most. Second would be creating a happy and stable home for my family, a place where they would feel safe and secure. That is all I need now in my life, to create that is. 
We shall work together to have what we need to be happy. I dream of being happy with you and want you to be happy with me. I dream of holding you in my arms and just looking at the stars, a sunset or just sitting around the house. Laughing together, playing together, and of course working through the difficult times, it is difficult to put your dreams in writing. I guess my dreams are simple, what most people desire out of life but have a hard time finding; this allusive dream that we all seek. The path of life is unique; it can change with a misspoken word or a misunderstood action. 
I will wait for you reply and I hope it has started to warm up for you. 
But I will always try to keep warm between us. 
You are also in my thoughts, I think about our possible future together and I like this path we are both on.

Truly Yours, Elvira.

Spoiler für headerLuxemburg:

Return-Path: <elyabel@gmail.com>
Received: from rly-df12.mx.aol.com (rly-df12.mail.aol.com [172.19.156.25]) by air-df07.mail.aol.com (v121_r5.5) with ESMTP id MAILINDF074-594499d8ee22e5; Thu, 19 Feb 2009 11:55:24 -0500
Received: from mail-bw0-f167.google.com (mail-bw0-f167.google.com [209.85.218.167]) by rly-df12.mx.aol.com (v121_r4.4) with ESMTP id MAILRELAYINDF123-594499d8ee22e5; Thu, 19 Feb 2009 11:54:58 -0500
Received: by mail-bw0-f167.google.com with SMTP id 11so573917bwz.13
   Thu, 19 Feb 2009 08:54:58 -0800 (PST)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
       d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
       h=domainkey-signature:received:received:date:from:x-mailer:reply-to
        :x-priority:message-id:to:subject:mime-version:content-type;
       bh=kcBSocRMth0p8nd7It5m2FpOZ4UT4wRUbV9wSs0bieA=;
       b=BI7pA8ok732zWJVH0p0i6ojoM8t6wmI1AAvaxN9e17G460fDBLyeZ85g8tOn+Zuuzs
        2A65hoENxihcDMWTC2hb9Ud2JbTOeXcX501+2wIZA6Wqt0eAMlep4NUZT0WjDyrWLFsp
        VHH3NCHmJYkn7+pd5ltVUMSBycgsLaXfUuSIU=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws;
       d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
       h=date:from:x-mailer:reply-to:x-priority:message-id:to:subject
        :mime-version:content-type;
       b=b561hF1I3VCnXYEa/lQAH2F8Sji47sEhr84uK6bSOVS/DUN9AatysMi6QxZJsUZP1j
        bJcG2g5ZJNMGf/5VEsfsvsELK3xYDVotJch8jojqrA0zlK7DuimidKxqK2+qbRwtXla6
        jiAPw9fobide7g63GhL5ICxt5QKnJmxXoQElg=
Received: by 10.86.78.4 with SMTP id a4mr450137fgb.34.1235062498287;
       Thu, 19 Feb 2009 08:54:58 -0800 (PST)
       by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id e20sm5133364fga.56.2009.02.19.08.54.36
       Thu, 19 Feb 2009 08:54:55 -0800 (PST)
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 18:21:55 +0300
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <9624500406.20090219182155@gmail.com>
Subject: elvira
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------46DE2493705A95C"
X-AOL-IP: 209.85.218.167
X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:0:2:391187136:93952408
X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT:0
X-AOL-SCOLL-AUTHENTICATION: mail_rly_antispam_dkim-m266.1 ; domain : gmail.com DKIM : fail
Zitat:
« Zuletzt geändert: 20. Februar 2009 um 19:53 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sappi007
General Counsel

Antwort #13 - 22. Februar 2009 um 15:58

daaa isse wieder....

Hello my dearest Markus
My sweetheart, how are you? 
I am ok. My weekends are going very good. The weather here is just wonderful! The sun shines brightly and warmly as in spring! It gives me cheerful mood and romantic thoughts about you...
This morning I spent some time walking outside and inhaling fresh air.. I looked how the snow shines, the pools and  thawed patches appearing... I also visited one of my friends and tried her mother's  home cooking, and we had a great time chattering on trifles and discussing the news. I told them about us. However, I have been thinking of you and decided to write a letter and share my sunday's mood with you. 
I look forward for the time we can be together. I want to have supper together this will be so wonderful. I think that you indeed have done an excellent job in regards of telling me about yourself, so I am sure that I have made right choice with you. I too think we are meant to be together, and look forward for the time we will meet.  
I know it is a bit hard for us both because it for now we can only send emails to each other, but like I said before it is worth it if we are meant to be, which I do very much believe. I hope it is ok to feel this way, I am very happy that I am so lucky to find someone like you, and I'm not afraid to love you and to have you as my husband!  Understand please, that I do want you, and I do have hopes that we will be together but don't be so hard on yourself and us, and like I said all we have for now is what we feel and our emails. I know we both would like to have more but again we must be patient I am ok with this, but I hope you can be. I feel like everything I have said since we meet may not be understood, I can only hope that I am wrong.   When we see each other don't be worried about me not being comfortable with you or your environment ok? I love you very much please understand this. Everything will be alright you will see, but you have to hang in there. I can't wait to touch you, kiss you, and to love you with all my heart!!! I promise you will feel this from me, I promise. 
I want you! I want to be with you, I want to make love to you, I want to have a family with you, I want us to be so in love that people can plainly notice that are love is very special, and strong. That is what I want I hope that that not to much to ask because it is very hard to find in this world, and I would Rather stay single than be with someone and not have this in my life I'm tired of games, I just want the real thing! I am not by any means the typical woman and I am not and cannot be for every man, only one and one who is like me unique and special. That is why I am still alone. But I believe that you are this man. Also just so you know If I had a hint that you where not unique and special, we would not be talking at all. So for what ever that is worth to you, it is everything to me. 
You also asked if I do like dogs? Yes, of course, I like dogs, cats and other pets. I don't have any pets, but I want in the future. 
My dear Markus, I must go and get ready to the next day is soon to come and this will be a busy week for me. I hope you understand me a little more, and if perhaps you would like to tell or ask anything then please do ok. Sorry for the long letter. But I just want you to know me and I hope this helps, talk to you soon, and I love you very much, hope that's ok.
Kisses...
Elya

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <elyabel@gmail.com>
Received: from rly-md07.mx.aol.com (rly-md07.mail.aol.com [172.20.29.145]) by air-md08.mail.aol.com (v121_r4.4) with ESMTP id MAILINMD084-91749a164b93b1; Sun, 22 Feb 2009 09:44:23 -0500
Received: from mail-fx0-f171.google.com (mail-fx0-f171.google.com [209.85.220.171]) by rly-md07.mx.aol.com (v121_r4.4) with ESMTP id MAILRELAYINMD077-91749a164b93b1; Sun, 22 Feb 2009 09:44:10 -0500
Received: by mail-fx0-f171.google.com with SMTP id 19so743281fxm.8
Sun, 22 Feb 2009 06:44:09 -0800 (PST)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
       d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
       h=domainkey-signature:received:received:date:from:x-mailer:reply-to
        :x-priority:message-id:to:subject:mime-version:content-type;
       bh=I5xatJEEhEApAgSJBxpNafA9gUqt8W+QkWpuipvSkbI=;
       b=NX5MDyGsdJuzcwM7n7fWHqA/BTrsBG1igIKAz2FJnFCXaKy7kps+imLGMgbMOTeWqb
        rUpJTJ/rCa2YEHI3KpjUQXsNfT1QJL5eQEupzBzGav9EuZ2qQ6HH4Gb47JYoX+WrfxBG
        /hTU6mtuK0YoS/Zdyqg0qn2QduEVj09uttRAw=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws;
       d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
       h=date:from:x-mailer:reply-to:x-priority:message-id:to:subject
        :mime-version:content-type;
       b=yGnCMH/Utbrz4x6d7X4PwyQg033/rMgD5YE7sPahXj1kh8Tr+T99OIm9JIWbPEMY3h
        5fVZ6wa86sXZQ+0vkuvLDHzGYyYTav4H9nfFfHENyFsppaHvCKq46eWsm4eqBXTPhMId
        Bb5Ffi2KS6hxTEHTRw4MVnpTS6/8tRdRsORr4=
Received: by 10.103.214.8 with SMTP id r8mr2816330muq.92.1235313849692;
       Sun, 22 Feb 2009 06:44:09 -0800 (PST)
       by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id e9sm533765muf.38.2009.02.22.06.43.57
       Sun, 22 Feb 2009 06:44:08 -0800 (PST)
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 13:34:57 +0300
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <289772640.20090222133457@gmail.com>
Subject: weekends
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------A3251DA22AB5523"
X-AOL-IP: 209.85.220.171
X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:0:2:423800544:93952408
X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT:0
X-AOL-SCOLL-AUTHENTICATION: mail_rly_antispam_dkim-m206.2 ; domain : gmail.com DKIM : fail
« Zuletzt geändert: 08. März 2009 um 12:55 von Uli » 
Grund: Quelltext angepasst 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

ole
General Counsel

Antwort #14 - 22. Februar 2009 um 16:14

@ sappi007

Mail wurde über Luxembourg eingeliefert. Laut lachend