Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 3  Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Irina / Valeriya / Lera <irinashkys@yandex.ru> <nevestarusskaya@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 16039 mal)

Suedwest77
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Freiburg
Irina / Valeriya / Lera <irinashkys@yandex.ru> <nevestarusskaya@gmail.com>
14. Februar 2009 um 22:23

Hello, my new friend!!! I am very grateful for your attention to me!!! I am so excited, that at all I do not
know from what to me to start!!! For the beginning I would like that you named me my Irina. I am the cheerful,
nice and clever girl, very friendly and sociable, but unfortunately even with such characteristics to me have
not had the luck to meet second half yet. 
I think we shall start..... As to my age to me 32 years, but will be already fast 33. My birthday - 28 December 1976.
My growth of 1 meter of 71 centimeter, weight of my body of 54 kgs. As you see on photos, my hair of dark brown color,
and an eye - green. At me very serious intentions concerning our acquaintance, therefore I very much hope that I have
made a correct choice, having chosen you! I very much want that in our correspondence there was no deceit and lie,
therefore I ask you to be with me fair, and I also shall be fair with you! I live in Russia, in the city Cheboksary.
Did you hear about it,  my dear friend? It is very small city which is located in 800 kilometers from Moscow, Moscow
is a capital of Russia, I think about it you really heard:) Our city - Cheboksary  was based in 1860, it is at coast
of the river Volga - is the longest river of the European part of Russia and all Europe - 3531 km.
We can try to find out each other better, to find common language,
the common interests and hobbies! How do you think? But if you do not want it, I not in the right of you to disturb,
it will be your choice!! And so, still I wanted to tell to you, that at me higher education, I have finished
university, and now I work as the bookkeeper in a small private firm! I am engaged in financial
affairs of our firm. During the working day, I can use a computer and write to you letters, it is very convenient for me.
Please, tell to me more about you directly: what you are fond, what would like in the future, it is as much as
possible about yourself!!! So I can understand what you the man, and I shall directly tell to you in the following
letter more about myself!!! Once again I want to express you the gratitude, for attention which you have given me,
have written this letter!!! I very much hope, that we shall find common language and we shall get acquainted closer!!!
I shall look forward to hearing from you also your picture with impatience!!! I ask you to answer me in any case even if
I have not interested you, write even a pair of lines, it is very important for me!!!
I wish you fine day! Probably your new friend Irina!

Spoiler für Quelltext:
Return-Path: <irinashkys@yandex.ru>
Received: from rly-mh01.mx.aol.com (rly-mh01.mail.aol.com [172.21.166.137]) by air-mh08.mail.aol.com (v121_r5.5) with ESMTP id MAILINMH082-bb74984746728b; Sat, 31 Jan 2009 10:55:44 -0500
Received: from forwards4.yandex.ru (forwards4.yandex.ru [77.88.32.20]) by rly-mh01.mx.aol.com (v121_r4.4) with ESMTP id MAILRELAYINMH017-bb74984746728b; Sat, 31 Jan 2009 10:55:20 -0500
Received: from smtp15.yandex.ru (smtp15.yandex.ru [77.88.32.85])
     by forwards4.yandex.ru (Yandex) with ESMTP id 391594C5540
     for <xxx@aol.com>; Sat, 31 Jan 2009 18:55:19 +0300 (MSK)
Received: from [66.90.67.155] ([66.90.67.155]:18172 "EHLO www.mshome.net"
       smtp-auth: "irinashkys" TLS-CIPHER: <none> TLS-PEER-CN1: <none>)
       by mail.yandex.ru with ESMTP id S4866171AbZAaPzN (ORCPT
       <rfc822;xxxx@aol.com>); Sat, 31 Jan 2009 18:55:13 +0300
X-Yandex-Spam: 1 
X-Yandex-Front: smtp15
X-Yandex-TimeMark: 1233417313
X-BornDate: 1226091600
X-Yandex-Karma: 0
X-Yandex-KarmaStatus: 0
X-MsgDayCount: 8
X-Comment: RFC 2476 MSA function at smtp15.yandex.ru logged sender identity as: irinashkys
Date:   Sat, 31 Jan 2009 18:52:24 +0300
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v2.00)         CD5BF9353B3B7091
Reply-To: Irina <irinashkys@yandex.ru>
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <13425446953.20090131185224@yandex.ru>
To:    xxx@aol.com
Subject: Hi
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------E01AD23917385A62"
X-AOL-IP: 77.88.32.20
X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:0:2:345776672:93952408
X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT:0

« Zuletzt geändert: 23. März 2010 um 13:59 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Suedwest77
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Re: Irina / Valeriya / Lera <irinashkys@yandex.ru> <nevestarusskaya@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 14. Februar 2009 um 22:26

2. Mail von heute (14.2.09)

Hi, Joe!!! How are you? How has passed your day? I am very glad to see your letter, and your desire to
continue dialogue with me!! It is very good, that you are not confused with that I live in Russia. I would like
to find out more about your country also. I sincerely hope for that, that at you on my account only serious intentions!
Excuse certainly me for such straightforwardness, but I now try to be more cautious and circumspect! The matter is
that up to you I corresponded with one man and he has very strongly offended me! First all was good, he told to me
in his letters about himself,  and I told to him about myself ! But in one fine day I have received from him the
letter in which it has been told, that if I shall not send to him a photo in a naked kind, he will not to continue
a dialogue with me! I was in a shock! It has forced me to be disappointed very strongly in men! Any more I did not
search for anybody,because I simply was afraid, that with me will want to get acquainted still any maniac! Dear friend,
I hope I have not frightened you such frankness? I sincerely hope that you not such type of the man, how with what
I corresponded up to you? Do you not such? Understand me, please, in correct! I want to tell to you at once, that
I search not for new acquaintances on the Internet, I search for second half, the future husband, the father of
my children!!! I very much want to create happy family, one more fine cell of our society!!!! Therefore I want
to meet serious, clever and courageous the man which can stand for me, and further for our family!!! At us in
Russia very few such men and if they are most likely are already married. : ( Basically only silly men who live
one day, do not reflect on the future, use a lot of alcohol are free here. : ( For these men, the life is simply
entertainments, and I want to meet worthy man which understands, that the life is not always simply entertainments
that there is something more serious!!!! Do you understand me, dear Joe?  Joe, we live on big enough distance
from each other, but it does not frighten me because this distance only seems big!!! I very much want to be happy,
I want to have the friend which later (if all will be correct), there could be to me more than only a friend.
The most important parts of relations - love, trust and dialogue or mutual understanding. But, without trust
the everything else has no value, is simply dissolved, somewhere disappears, if there is no trust to each other.
Certainly the love is important, but you should trust blindly to other person, second half, in it and the love is opened!!!
Certainly you will ask a question, " why the Russian women search for husbands in other countries? ” As to the
woman it seems to me, that one of many reasons is first of all the economic level of Russia. Our country is not rich,
and it is very difficult to find good work. The Russian men very lazy, they cannot earn enough money to provide
the family. They start to use alcohol because they cannot adequately take place in a life, become aggressive,
malicious for the whole world, very much frequently there are such cases, that they beat the wives, it is awful!!!
I think not one normal woman will not want such life, the some of them suffer, because love, or because already
there are children!!! It is not surprising, that I still am lonely, I think, that it is better to be lonely, than
to be unfortunate!! In our country the women it is more, than men also there is such opinion for today, that the
Russian men are in a condition of degradation. I hope you understand me, my dear Joe!!!! I very much want to be
successfully in marriage as I am interested in my happy future, I very much want to make it abroad as I at all do not
like a situation with men in Russia!!!! I want to have a usual, quiet, measured and happy life. Though I should
leave my friends, the former way of life, to change culture, language, I think it will be uneasy!!! But for the
sake of own happiness I am ready to go on any victims!!! I want, that in my family which I shall create with my
favourite man, the world, love, harmony and full mutual understanding reigned, at present it is that I want from
a life!!! If it will be, one more happy family in a society will appear, in such conditions my children will
grow happy!! In fact the most important in this life is a happiness, laughter and pleasure of the child!!!
And the child will be happy, if his parents will be happy!!!! I very much want children, but for this purpose
it is necessary for me to meet worthy man, the future father of my children!! I think, that I shall be good mother,
I shall present to my child all what did not suffice me in the childhood - love, caress, kindness, heat!!!!
I did not want to speak you while, but time conversation goes about it I want to tell to you, that I never
saw my parents, I have grown in a orphanage, I did not know parental heat and support, I do not know that
happened at them, that they so have acted with me, may be they were young, and may be I was not desired child,
very difficult to assume!! I do not know there are at me relatives or not. It is very hard for me to recollect
my childhood, I hope you understand me, dear Joe!! But the main thing, I have understood, when I lived in
a orphanage, the main values of our life, I have understood that if you will make kindness to people kindly will
return to you doubly!! There are many problems in Russia, people became very malicious, envious and closed!
For this reason I have decided to search for the future husband behind borders of Russia. If I shall have an
opportunity to leave from here to the best and happy life, I not reflecting shall make it..... I shall leave
from Russia, especially I shall not have problems with it, I already travelled once, I was in the USA!!
The surprising country, full contrast of Russia!!! Before sleeping I usually dream, that I shall be happy,
to meet of that only man and shall present to him all of me!!! Perhaps, sometime my dreams become a reality
because I very much want it, I believe, I hope!!! And what about your dreams, my dear Joe? Tell to me about
your dreams. That I still wanted to tell..... I very much like to read books, basically I read love novels,
detectives, but most of all I like the classical Russian literature. Also I listen to various kinds of music,
it depends on my mood if to me it is sad, at me bad mood I listen to the quiet music filled with feelings.
When at me good mood I listen to modern music. Also with friends or with fellow workers we sometimes go to cinema.
In the winter I very much like to ski in a pine grove, and also very much I like to skate! All this distracts me
from everyday problems. And than you, if you are sad, are engaged or want to distract from problems? Write to me,
I very much would like to find out about it.... I wanted to ask you in the first letter, but has forgot, with all
it happens!!!Smiley Do you understand my English? I hope, that understand!!! I liked the English language at school,
after school I have continued to study it in institute. It is very clear language for me and it is easily remembered,
but up to perfection me is still far, and I very much want to know this language in perfection because it very much
is pleasant to me, as people say " the soul lays to it"!!!Smiley I think, that I admit all the same mistakes because
I do not use this language in a life, and you understand. That skills in due course vanish, but I think, Joe,
that you will not become angry for me!!!Smiley I have spent a lot of time to write to you this letter and I very much
wait from you for the answer, dear Joe!!! I send you some my pictures!! And now I need to continue to work,
I already spoke you, that I use a working computer to write to you as at me is not present own!! I shall wait
for your letter!! See you later .... Your friend Irina.

Spoiler für Quelltext:
Return-Path: <irinashkys@yandex.ru>
Received: from rly-db06.mx.aol.com (rly-db06.mail.aol.com [172.19.130.81]) by air-db09.mail.aol.com (v121_r4.6) with ESMTP id MAILINDB093-ace499731d81dc; Sat, 14 Feb 2009 16:04:32 -0500
Received: from forwards4.yandex.ru (forwards4.yandex.ru [77.88.32.20]) by rly-db06.mx.aol.com (v121_r4.4) with ESMTP id MAILRELAYINDB064-ace499731d81dc; Sat, 14 Feb 2009 16:04:24 -0500
Received: from smtp5.yandex.ru (smtp5.yandex.ru [77.88.32.24])
     by forwards4.yandex.ru (Yandex) with ESMTP id E341B4C5D23
     for <xx@aol.com>; Sat, 14 Feb 2009 17:46:54 +0300 (MSK)
Received: from [66.90.67.155] ([66.90.67.155]:12790 "EHLO www.mshome.net"
       smtp-auth: "irinashkys" TLS-CIPHER: <none> TLS-PEER-CN1: <none>)
       by mail.yandex.ru with ESMTP id S6144109AbZBNOqq (ORCPT
       <rfc822;xxx@aol.com>); Sat, 14 Feb 2009 17:46:46 +0300
X-Yandex-Spam: 1 
X-Yandex-Front: smtp5
X-Yandex-TimeMark: 1234622806
X-BornDate: 1226091600
X-Yandex-Karma: 0
X-Yandex-KarmaStatus: 0
X-MsgDayCount: 11
X-Comment: RFC 2476 MSA function at smtp5.yandex.ru logged sender identity as: irinashkys
Date:   Sat, 14 Feb 2009 16:05:31 +0300
Reply-To: Irina <irinashkys@yandex.ru>
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <1026382296.20090214160531@yandex.ru>
To:     xxx@aol.com
Subject: Hi
In-Reply-To: <c7a.4f1f4c54.36c6ed4e@aol.com>
References: <c7a.4f1f4c54.36c6ed4e@aol.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------7D1F0189F216D7E"
X-AOL-IP: 77.88.32.20
X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:0:2:374288928:93952408
X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT:0

« Zuletzt geändert: 03. Oktober 2009 um 15:39 von † Rais † »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

LeChuck
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Braunschweig
Antwort #2 - 14. Februar 2009 um 22:53

Received: from [66.90.67.155] ([66.90.67.155]:12790 "EHLO www.mshome.net"

Zitat:

Zitat:
NetRange:   66.90.64.0 - 66.90.127.255 
CIDR:       66.90.64.0/18 
NetName:    FDCSERVERS

Zitat:
OrgName:    FDCservers.net 
OrgID:      FDCSE
Address:    141 w jackson blvd.
Address:    suite #1135
City:       Chicago
StateProv:  IL

Zitat:
Geo-Location Information

State/Region:      IL
City:      Glenview
Latitude:      42.0855
Longitude:      -87.8248
Area Code:      847

Zum Seitenanfang

† Rais †
General Counsel

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Oberpfalz
Antwort #3 - 15. Februar 2009 um 01:08

Zitat:

Hat da jemand am Quelltext rumgespielt?

Normalerweise tritt diese Nummer CD5BF9353B3B7091 nur in Verbindung einer unregistrierten Version auf.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Suedwest77
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #4 - 15. Februar 2009 um 08:25

† Rais † schrieb on 15. Februar 2009 um 01:08:

Ich hab da nur die"xxxx" über meine Mail-Adresse gebastelt, sonst ist alles unverändert
« Zuletzt geändert: 03. Oktober 2009 um 15:38 von † Rais † »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #5 - 15. Februar 2009 um 23:38

† Rais † schrieb on 15. Februar 2009 um 01:08:
Zitat:

Normalerweise tritt diese Nummer CD5BF9353B3B7091 nur in Verbindung einer unregistrierten Version auf.

Habe im Internet diverse Beispiele gefunden, wo diese Bezeichnung auftritt und nicht extra als unregistriert bezeichnet wurde. Scheint bei diesen alten Versionen vielleicht möglich!
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

flutterbyKiss
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #6 - 14. April 2009 um 02:15

Da bin ich aber froh nochmal nach textfragmenten gegoogled zu haben Zwinkernd

am 24/25 März 2009 wurden beide Mails (bzw deren Modifikationen) in diesem Scamreport hier  veröffentlicht:

Smiley Nastya <dozhdnas@gmail.com>
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

flutterbyKiss
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #7 - 14. April 2009 um 02:20

Dieses Thema wurde in dieses Forum von SCAM or NO SCAM [move by] flutterbyKiss.

vielleicht kann ja mal noch jemand diese Ergebnisse vertiefend recherchieren

Smiley IRINA USYNINA irinashkys@ cheboksary russia

Ich komm da leider nicht rauf ;(

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #8 - 14. April 2009 um 12:23

Hier von uscamcheck:

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

xMartinx
Scam Warners

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Standort: schwetzingen
Antwort #9 - 04. September 2009 um 12:05

Was der Absender nicht wusste: im Email-Quelltext steht die Absender-IP: 83.133.111.253  Zwinkernd

Ich bin froh, dass keine Probleme in
der Welt dir storen, die neue Bekanntschaft zu fuhren!! Mich rufen
Valeriya, und mir 37 Jahre. Der Beine meine Freunde mich Lera zu
rufen!! Ich hoffe mich, dass wir, die Freunde zu werden, und du darfst
mich so auch nennen!! Es wird, wie fur dich bequem sein!! [...]
Ich in der kleinen Stadt Mendeleevsk zu leben. [...] Meine Stadt in sich der Republik Tatarstan zu befinden!![...]
Morgen werde ich von neuem in das Internet des Cafes erreichen und ich hoffe mich, dass
ich von dir den Brief finden kann!!! Ganzen gut! Lera

« Zuletzt geändert: 03. Oktober 2009 um 15:37 von † Rais † »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #10 - 04. September 2009 um 12:12

Post aus der Scamschleuder aus Hausham!

Code
Alles auswählen
IPv4-adress:  83.133.111.253

inetnum:    83.133.96.0 - 83.133.127.255
netname:    LNCDE-GREATNET-NEWMEDIA
descr:    Greatnet New Media.
admin-c:    FL1331-RIPE
tech-c:   FL1331-RIPE
mnt-by:   LNC-MNT
mnt-lower:  LNC-MNT

person:   Frazzetta Lindner
address:    Greatnet New Media
address:    Brentenstrasse 4a
address:    D-83734 Hausham
address:    Germany
phone:    +49 1805 47328638
fax-no:   +49 1805 444894696
nic-hdl:    FL1331-RIPE
abuse-mailbox:  abuse@greatnet.de

route:    83.133.0.0/16
descr:    Lambdanet Operations - German region
origin:   AS13237

@ xMartinx

Bitte poste auch den kompletten Quelltext.
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

† Rais †
General Counsel

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Oberpfalz
Antwort #11 - 04. September 2009 um 16:36

Ob da nicht ein wenig Ähnlichkeit besteht???

Ich glaub schon.  Zwinkernd

Mariya / Elena <fihksa@gmail.com> <veloha@gmail.com> <nata30@mail.com> <elenchik.krukova@gmail.com>

Smiley
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #12 - 04. September 2009 um 17:12

† Rais † schrieb on 04. September 2009 um 16:36:
Ob da nicht ein wenig Ähnlichkeit besteht???

Nur von der Frisur. Ansonsten muss da eine längere Zeitspanne zwischen den Fotos sein!
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Fledermaus
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Niederkirchen
Antwort #13 - 29. September 2009 um 12:30

Hallo Uli,

habe ebenfalls eine E-Mail von dieser Dame bekommen. Der Kontakt ging über Friendscout24.de. Wie Du schreibst ist es " Post aus der Scamschleuder aus Hausham! ". Das bedeutet die Dame hat wohl nicht selbst geschrieben sondern irgendein Abzockergirl aus Hausham, wenn ich das richtig verstehe.

Gruss

Fledermaus

Ich habe noch ein paar weiter Photos von ihr, wirklich sehr hübsches Mädel, leider nur aus Hausham.

« Zuletzt geändert: 03. Oktober 2009 um 15:36 von † Rais † »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Fledermaus
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Niederkirchen
Antwort #14 - 29. September 2009 um 12:39

Das Profil der Dame bei Friendscout24.de lautet:

lerun4ichek und wohnt angeblich in der Eifel. Sie wollte wissen wie meine E-Mail Adresse ist (Sie hätte mir auch Ihre geben können) und dann bekam ich einen netten Brief. Leider verfügt das Internet - Cafe in welchen Sie die Mails schreibt nicht über Skype Ho Ho Ho. Habe Sie gestern nach der Telefonnummer gefragt und bin gespannt ob Sie mir diese zukommen lässt.

Ach und noch 1 Photo der Schönen.

Grüsse Fledermaus

« Zuletzt geändert: 03. Oktober 2009 um 15:36 von † Rais † »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 3 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema