Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 3 4 Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Christina <kristinochkalove@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 10384 mal)

lonelywolf
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Stuttgart
Christina <kristinochkalove@gmail.com>
08. Januar 2009 um 17:29

Hallo, was glaubt ihr? Scam oder nicht?
So weit ich das beurteilen kann, kommt das Mail aus dem Scammer-Paradies und nicht aus Cheboksary

Hi! Have good day! Excuse that I have not answered you at once. The computer in service of acquaintances found to me some structures of people which coincide with my inquiry. I preliminary studied them and has decided to send you to the first the message Because your structure seems to me more interesting. I hope, that You have time to send me some messages that we could it is better to find out each other. I shall tell a little about myself: my age of 25 years old, my name is Christina. I from Russia. My city - Cheboksary. Cheboksary - the Russian city, Republic Chuvashiya capital. The population 442600 people the City has the status of an architectural monument of Russia.
The city consists of three areas - the Kalininsky, Lenin, Moscow and Zavolzhsky territorial administration. The city area makes about 23 thousand in hectares. I was not married. I live one, separately from parents. I remove an one-room apartment. My parents have an one-room apartment. I frequently visit the parents. Some years, after the ending of training I work in a beauty salon. My trade - the visagiste.
Basically I have work with people. When I have demands - I go for work. But if I have no demands per day I can have a rest. To me To like productive leisure, periodically go in for sports for maintenance of a body. I like to travel and be in different places. I have many girlfriends, we sometimes together spend time, play billiards and tennis, we have other entertainment. I send you the picture that you knew my person. I very much love real flowers. I like to raise and care them of them. Also I want to ask you to send me some pictures of you.xxxxx, please ask things interesting you about me and inform me some The information on you: what you love an entertainment? What your character? What you love qualities in women? Whether you had the wife?
I shall answer on your questions and to inform you it is more about itself in following E-mail! I shall be To wait for your messages. Your friend Christina.

Spoiler:
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0wO0Q9MTtTQ0w9Mg==
X-Message-Status: n:0
X-SID-PRA: Kristinochkalove <kristinochkalove@gmail.com>
X-SID-Result: Pass
X-Message-Info: kexQ/B1asZDapAT8
Received: from mail-ew0-f29.google.com ([209.85.219.29]) by bay0-mc11-f23.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2668);
      Thu, 8 Jan 2009 04:57:34 -0800
Received: by mail-ew0-f29.google.com with SMTP id 10so3167583ewy.17
       for <xxxxx@hotmail.com>; Thu, 08 Jan 2009 04:57:33 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.210.42.13 with SMTP id p13mr5269466ebp.183.1231419453632;
       Thu, 08 Jan 2009 04:57:33 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <kristinochkalove@gmail.com>
Received: from ?10.71.6.251? ([91.144.161.168])
       by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id 5sm4380979eyf.47.2009.01.08.04.57.27
       (version=TLSv1/SSLv3 cipher=OTHER);
       Thu, 08 Jan 2009 04:57:31 -0800 (PST)
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 15:57:23 +0300
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.0.1.33) Professional
Reply-To: Kristinochkalove <Kristinochkalove@gmail.com>
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <1723677656.20090108155723@gmail.com>
To: "xxxx " <xxxx@hotmail.com>
Subject: Hello my friend
In-Reply-To: <C8CAC33CB4174C88BE60F6CBEEE661E4@superman3>
References: <C8CAC33CB4174C88BE60F6CBEEE661E4@superman3>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------CFF5F610B60008"
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 08 Jan 2009 12:57:34.0296 (UTC) FILETIME=[ACAC1D80:01C97190]
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Februar 2009 um 00:10 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Crusader
Scam Warners

Nicht mit mir!

Standort: Bremen
Re: Christina <kristinochkalove@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 08. Januar 2009 um 17:45

Zitat:
The computer in service of acquaintances found to me some structures of people which coincide with my inquiry. I preliminary studied them and has decided to send you to the first the message Because your structure seems to me more interesting.

Zumindest den Teil hat sie wohl abgeschrieben - mitsamt fehler(n)
Augenrollen
Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 08. Januar 2009 um 19:00 von † Rais † »  
Zum Seitenanfang

† Rais †
General Counsel

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Oberpfalz
Antwort #2 - 08. Januar 2009 um 18:59

Post aus der Scammer-Hochburg Yoshkar-Ola

Zitat:

Abfrage nach IP-Adresse zu Name:  91.144.161.168
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  91.144.161.168

% Information related to '91.144.160.0 - 91.144.163.255'

inetnum:        91.144.160.0 - 91.144.163.255
netname:        ERTH-YOLA-NET
descr:          ZAO "Company "ER-Telecom" Yoshkar-Ola address space
admin-c:        ETHD12-RIPE
tech-c:         ETHD12-RIPE
mnt-by:         MNT-ERTHOLDING
source:         RIPE # Filtered

Zitat:

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #3 - 08. Januar 2009 um 19:23

Haben bisher keinerlei Beleg gefunden, dass eine Mail aus Cheboksary über Yoshkar-Ola abgesandt wird, es sei denn, sie benutzt den Rechner einer Freundin in Y-O oder den von Vlad!
Die Vorstellung von Cheboksary erinnert mich an Olga Sharopina, die wohl von der gleichen Quelle abgeschrieben hat!
Darum ab in den öffentlichen Bereich!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

flatterbyKiss
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 08. Januar 2009 um 21:19

lonelywolf schrieb on 08. Januar 2009 um 17:29:

Zitat aus der Mail :
decided to send you to the first the message Because your structure seems to me more interesting

hier sind gleich noch ein paar  Durchgedreht Ergebnisse für diese wunderschöne Phrase aus dem vladischen Zwinkernd

Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 08. Januar 2009 um 21:21 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lonelywolf
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #5 - 09. Januar 2009 um 17:55

So ganz sicher bin ich mir bei dieser Dame nicht. Offenbar schreibt Sie ja über eine Agentur. Vielleicht sitzt die in Yoshkar-Ola.

HI xxxx! I am pleased to receive your reciprocal message. Thank for your picture, it me to like. I shall be To increase and to unpack it. You have a fine smile. You wear for a long time glasses? xxx You e-mail means for me, that I too was interesting to you. You Really xxxxx, see a picture of me nice? - OK, in the following Messages I shall send you other pictures of me. xxxx, at me is present to you It is a lot of questions and I would like to ask them in the messages, I hope you Will allow to me answers to them - OK? You for me the nice person, And on this for me it is important to know your opinion on some things. I very much would like to answer your questions. Yes, I speak in English. But some words I look in the dictionary. I write you letters. What your opinion, I well write in English or I have many errors? "I understand that you get my letters through an agency. Do you have to pay for this service? "- yes, I have paid some money to have acquaintance. What do you think about our age difference? An age difference it is normal. Entertainments, alcohol, sex are necessary for young men only. Young men are not serious and are not ready to have long relations. In Russia many men when accept alcohol - start to beat the women. It is very severe. For this reason I have addressed in agency of acquaintances. I think, that you read my structure and could see there, that I haves serious intentions to get acquainted with the good person for relations . I shall try to tell a little about my character. I do not know as it to start, I think, that I very romantic person. I like to communicate with people, it is pleasant to me Good humour. I very much appreciate such qualities in people, as fidelity and honesty. I believe in love, and I think it very valuable thing which needs to be protected. I very much The jealous person. I adore, when to me pay compliments and is ready to listen to them indefinitely. For me it is necessary, that around of me there was a cleanliness and the order, I frequently am engaged cleaning. Also to me to like to prepare for a meal, various tasty things. It is pleasant to me romantic relations between the man and The woman, but probably all women dream to get acquainted with good The person to have with him beautiful romantic relations. But frequently such things come to an end Very quickly. I have no intention to spend myself on such acquaintances. While I have not met In the life of such person to which I would decide to give myself and the life. But me it would be desirable to find such person. I think, that for the woman the main thing to have in a life not Career or other success, and strong family and the favourite person beside what to care of him. Tell please, you dream to meet what woman in the life? Excuse xxxx, that I ask you to discuss such frank thing with The person whom you know couple of days. But it is interesting to me to know It about you. I have shortly written to you my outlooks on life if to you there will be it interesting, That we can discuss these themes in more detail then. I shall wait for yours e-mail. Yours faithfully Christina.
« Zuletzt geändert: 11. Januar 2009 um 22:05 von Webmaster » 
Grund: Einen Quelltext gelöscht. War identisch. 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lonelywolf
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #6 - 10. Januar 2009 um 18:04

Habe wieder ein neues Mail:
Hi xxxx I am glad to receive again your message, every day we We start to learn each other better and for me it is an interesting thing, Yours e-mail. last time at me on soul is present boredom, not Occurs any joyful things and your message now for me As a solar beam.
xxxx, thanks, that you wrote to me some answers to my questions.
Yours e-mail what you the person gradually helps me to understand. I would like to answer your questions. I lived in Germany when I was 3 years old. We lived in Germany 2 years. My overall objective in a life is to create family and to do the family by the happiest, to give care, love. Agency through which I have got acquainted with you is in my city of Cheboksary. xxx I send you other picture of. I send to you two photos by which I did at myself in a room. My girlfriend has come to me and photographed me. I hope, that you love this photo.I hope, that it will be To like you. Tell to me more in detail about the family. Whether it is a lot of at You relatives? What at you with them of the relation? As frequently you Gather? In my family very much close relations. I to you already Informed, that I live one in an one-room apartment. My parents live separately from me in an one-room apartment. There there is not enough place. For this reason I live separately from parents. I would like to tell to you about my parents.
A name my Father Sergey, him 57 years old. Now he on pension, but works as the security guard of school. In the past he worked as the builder. My mother Marina, her 56 years old and she as on pension. Now she does not work some years and Is engaged in housekeeping. We like each other. I come to parents on a visit in the days off. I help mum to clean an apartment and then we make a tasty dinner. I like to spend time with parents. This good time for me! In private life I have emptiness. Last relations at me were the last year. One was The boyfriend, but I have left him. we did not like each other and had various interests. Among associates of me of people I cannot allocate anybody for serious relations. Good men to become it is ever less and annoyingly in Next time to test disappointment when you think that has met The suitable person. Likely therefore I also have addressed in service acquaintances. Probably here I can find the person who will be Me to love, appreciate and understand. It is not important for me his financial situation and work by which he makes. I have specified in a structure that I search more Advanced age because I think, that the person which has lived There is enough years, already has experience and has learned to appreciate women and to address With them. I shall be ready to give myself all without the rest to such person and I think, that the main advantage of the woman is fidelity and skill To make family happy, without quarrels and conflicts. On it I I finish the letter.xxxxx, write to me the ideas that I Has told to you. I wait for your messages. Yours Christina.
« Zuletzt geändert: 11. Januar 2009 um 22:06 von Webmaster » 
Grund: Einen Quelltext gelöscht. War identisch. 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

ole
General Counsel

Je vois tout :-)

Standort: Antibes
Antwort #7 - 10. Januar 2009 um 18:14

@ lonelywolf

Auflösung:
Zitat:
IPv4-adress:  91.144.161.179
addr-out:   net161.144.91-179.yoladom.ru

inetnum:    91.144.160.0 - 91.144.163.255
netname:    ERTH-YOLA-NET
descr:    ZAO "Company "ER-Telecom" Yoshkar-Ola address space
admin-c:    ETHD12-RIPE
tech-c:   ETHD12-RIPE
mnt-by:   MNT-ERTHOLDING

Zitat:

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

flatterbyKiss
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #8 - 11. Januar 2009 um 18:12

lonelywolf schrieb on 10. Januar 2009 um 18:04:
Habe wieder ein neues Mail:

ist wohl schon einige Male Aufgetaucht der letzte Text.
schön zu sehen ist dann welche Teile dynamisch ausgetauscht werden und welche Teile statisch sind

Smiley go => Letter 6

Smiley noch mehr Ergebnisse für diese Phrase aus dem vladischen:

Zitat:

Good men to become it is ever less and annoyingly in next time to test disappointment

lonelywolf schrieb on 10. Januar 2009 um 18:04:
My girlfriend has come to me and photographed me.

am 28.02.2008 Zwinkernd

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lonelywolf
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #9 - 11. Januar 2009 um 20:00

Post von Christina:
Hi xxxx. It is pleasant, that you studied my some ideas in the last message. xxxx, I usually do not tell about the deep ideas and opinions, but to you has written, because has felt desire to open it to you. I more independent woman, but probably sometimes am necessary that there was one man, which can to open and trust - sometimes frequently it happens hardly to reflect on all these things. I am glad, that has found at you understanding me, you see it happens not frequently. Thank xxxxx , that you have written to me some details about your life and family, I closely studied it. It has helped me more well to understand you and your life and you become closer man .
We will necessarily speak on the phone. But little bit later. I should trust you on 100 %. Wait a little and we will speak soon. You understand me? Wolfgang It is time to me to go to do some businesses and it is necessary to meet the friends. By the way I told by him, that got acquainted with you, and parents too. Have good day. I wait for your letters. Yours Christina.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

flatterbyKiss
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #10 - 11. Januar 2009 um 21:47

lonelywolf schrieb on 11. Januar 2009 um 20:00:
I usually do not tell about the deep ideas and opinions, but to you has written

Was für ein Satz! Danke, das  Schätzchen schreibt weiter ab!

Smiley

Bei der Anzahl von Ergebnissen kann amn ja mal hochrechnen wie oft dieser Text schon in Umlauf gebracht wurde. Der ist so ausgeleiert wie ein Mittelalterliches Riesenrad Zwinkernd

hier noch ein aus der Ergebnisliste ausgewähltes Beispiel
Smiley go => Letter 3

Hast du vielleicht eine Idee wie du sie verführt bekommst von ihren Schablonenmails abzukommen.

Vielleicht schreibst du ihr mal dass du verwirrt bist, weil du die selbe mail gefunden hast und dort was von Betrug steht. Schicke aber in solchen Fällen immer Links zu externen Quellen - verweise niemals auf unser Meterial.

Vielleicht haste aber auch noch ne ganz andere spassige Idee - bin gespannt wie das hier weitergeht

cu

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lonelywolf
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #11 - 13. Januar 2009 um 20:46

@flatterbykiss:
Ich habe es genau so gemacht wie Du vorgeschlagen hast. Schau mal die Antwort (die ist hartnäckig):
---------------------
Dear xxxx! Today I have a new theme for reflexions, and these new ideas excite me. I do not know as you xxxxx, but for me starts to have importance our exchange e-mail. These are new emotions in my quiet heart. For me it is not usual, to get acquainted with the man on e-mail, for many miles from me and it is possible to have relations.
You have very strange question. I understood nothing. But I say to you, that it was written by me. If my words coincide with in other words it is normal. I said to you, that have more recently got the computer. I even to use the Internet well I am not able. You understand it? But if you have doubts it is not necessary to continue dialogue. Full confidence and understanding is necessary for me. Only so we can learn each other. I did not inform you earlier xxxx the address because it is not enough knew you. I live in average area of Russia, in city Cheboksary. My address: Russia, the city of Cheboksary, street Afanasiva 10-19, the postal index 428018. I send you a photo of the house. Today I did this photo specially for you.
The apartment where I live on to be gone at the second entrance, the second floor, on the left. You can see windows of my apartment in a photo. Inform me the address as. To regret it is far from you, differently it was not necessary for us much e-mail, to find out each other. We could meet, talk, to spend some time together and it is quite good to find out each other. But for us it will be not a fast way. But I hope, that it will not be problem for us if we shall decide to make it in the future. I already made some travel to other cities of Russia. I travelled, as the tourist, to lake Baikal with the girlfriend the last year. I such woman, that if I shall like the person for a meeting with him, I shall reach even on the moon. In our days is not a problem to make such travel. I not I worry about it and even I have devoted feelings, having got acquainted with The person on the other hand. For me it is very interesting feelings-To find out the person with other culture, thinking, traditions. It One of things - which draws me to you. Not the main thing, - But new and interesting.
Probably if our relations will be strong and you xxxx, you can find out the mysterious Russian woman. I hope, that for you it is interesting to find out and test love of such woman? I I think, road xxxxx That you cannot resist to mine for a long time female magic, If happen so, that we shall be the person to To the person. On it I finish my message to you xxxx. I wait for your messages.

Yours Christina.
« Zuletzt geändert: 14. Januar 2009 um 15:58 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lonelywolf
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #12 - 14. Januar 2009 um 21:27

Wieder mal Post mit "neuem" Foto vom April letzten Jahres:
Hi my dear xxxxx! I now read yours e-mail, and it was interesting to me to find out your opinion that I spoke you in my last message.
Our exchange of opinions is interesting to me and I think, that now I can make some opinion on what your character. Thank, you answered Wolfgang , on my questions. I hope, That these questions not too tire you. My darling, I have a mobile phone. But recently I have dropped it in water. Tomorrow I will bear it in repair. I very much would like to hear your voice. I represent you on photos, but I do not represent your voice. I promise, that we can soon speak. Dear, I would like to find out, how you like to spend the free time. I very cheerful person also think out Various entertainments for itself and the friends. I send you a photo, where I and my girlfriend. I hope to you my photo will like. In this photo I and my girlfriend we are in park on a bench.To me to like to help them to make life interesting. It can be different things: Dances, cinema, parties or entertainments on the nature. But if to speak frankly in the last these entertainments give time I have less than pleasure. I frequently dream of romantic evening with the favourite person, it can be a supper or simply walk . I think, that in it there is a lot of charm. You the romantic person xxxx Whether you think, sometimes, of such things? You like cosy evenings with the family? I very much love holidays when all family gathers, behind one table. It is very cosy and comfortable for me. And how you like to carry out holidays dear? What for you makes a cosiness and rest? Tell to me please about it xxxxx. xxxxxx, excuse me for a question: whether there is at you now any woman? I think, that you are good, as the man and To like many women. Because at me good taste, and you to like me. What your private life now, Please tell about it.
Probably you have to me any frank questions? I shall answer them.
Write to me more in detail about the feelings and desires, to me to like to read, when you tell about yourself, I am ready To listen about it. I wait for your messages.My embraces.

Yours Christina!

« Zuletzt geändert: 16. Januar 2009 um 18:33 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

calle
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #13 - 14. Januar 2009 um 21:29

@ lonelywolf

ohje..die wäre nicht mein Geschmack 
was für ein Uhu  Smiley

poste bitte auch den Quelltext  Zwinkernd
Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 14. Januar 2009 um 21:29 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lonelywolf
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #14 - 14. Januar 2009 um 21:36

@calle:
Kein Problem. Hier ist der Quelltext, aber das ist sowieso immer der Gleiche.
Ausserdem ist es doch egal wie die aussieht. Die werde ich eh nie zu Gesicht bekommen, weil ich ihr am Ende ja doch kein Geld gebe.

Spoiler:
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0wO0Q9MjtTQ0w9NA==
X-Message-Status: n:0
X-SID-PRA: Kristinochkalove <kristinochkalove@gmail.com>
X-SID-Result: Pass
X-Message-Info: ulghO2jkHsEpURgq
Received: from mail-fx0-f27.google.com ([209.85.220.27]) by bay0-mc12-f17.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2668);
      Wed, 14 Jan 2009 08:33:30 -0800
Received: by fxm8 with SMTP id 8so82658fxm.17
       for <xxx@hotmail.com>; Wed, 14 Jan 2009 08:33:29 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.86.74.4 with SMTP id w4mr803549fga.2.1231950809505;
       Wed, 14 Jan 2009 08:33:29 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <kristinochkalove@gmail.com>
Received: from ?10.71.6.251? ([91.144.161.160])
       by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id 12sm40193727fgg.26.2009.01.14.08.33.23
       (version=TLSv1/SSLv3 cipher=OTHER);
       Wed, 14 Jan 2009 08:33:27 -0800 (PST)
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 19:22:11 +0300
Reply-To: Kristinochkalove <Kristinochkalove@gmail.com>
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <1918430418.20090114192211@gmail.com>
To: "xxxx " <xxxx@hotmail.com>
Subject: Hello, gorgeous
In-Reply-To: <E7B50DAAB51A487196F1185CF5E81CF8@xxxx>
References: <C8CAC33CB4174C88BE60F6CBEEE661E4@xxxx>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------BC308E3CDA9440"
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 14 Jan 2009 16:33:31.0399 (UTC) FILETIME=[D62FA170:01C97665]

« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Februar 2009 um 00:09 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 3 4
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema