Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Yulya <zamech@rambler.ru> <ednakoh@dbs.com> (Gelesen: 23953 mal)

flatterbyKiss
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Yulya <zamech@rambler.ru> <ednakoh@dbs.com>
Antwort #45 - 10. Januar 2009 um 18:37

Zitat:
You would like to walk with me on shops

Do you?  Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Pin
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #46 - 12. Januar 2009 um 07:41

Klar!! Warum nicht!  Zwinkernd
Aber nur wenn ich nicht zahlen muss!  Zunge

Nur war ich grad wirklich schreibfaul. Letzte Mail ging von mir am Mittwoch zurück. Lauren hätte schon gemeckert, wenn ich mich so lange nicht gemeldet hätte.  hä?

Naja egal, hier die neueste Mail vom Sonntag:

----------------
Hello my lovely Andreas

At me today good mood though I have woken up with not so good (badly slept). Today in Russia everyone work. After 10 days of rest on Sunday have made the working day and in the morning I went for work. When I have come for work my chief has told that today we can not work, but tomorrow has asked to come on earlier on one hour. I was delighted and have gone home. Now sat to write to you the letter. How at you? At you probably the day off? What plans? What is especial or simple rest? How your weather? At us at night the frost reached 30 degrees, now became certainly warmer, but the temperature keeps about 20 though promise today, that will be 10 - 15 degrees in the afternoon. In the morning when I left in such frost I very much would like to go quickly back and to lie down in bed, to nestle on you and to warm the gentle body. You are very necessary for me! When we shall meet, I shall appreciate every minute lead together, I shall enjoy, have fun and be pleased that in a life all was adjusted also I can easy sigh and tell - I AM HAPPY! During what moment you can tell that you are happy? Yesterday all the day long I have lead with the girlfriend and we talked about all (about work, on lives, on happiness and love). To me was so pleasantly to it to talk, she understands all. While there is no you beside, I can share with it all that at me on soul but when near to me there will be you I can tell all to you and give you warmly, tenderness, caress. You deserve happiness and I shall give you it. My girlfriend sent the regards to you. As transfer all greetings from me. Now I shall finish the letter. I hope that to you pleasantly to see and read the letter of the simple girl which wants love. Successful day.

Kissss Yulya.
----------

Die Zeile mit dem Bett hat mir am besten gefallen. Und warum sendet mir ihre Freundin immer Grüsse?  hä?
Saaannndwiiich....  Laut lachend

Werde mal zurück schreiben. Am Quelltext hat sich nix geändert!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

ole
General Counsel

Je vois tout :-)

Standort: Antibes
Antwort #47 - 12. Januar 2009 um 07:43

Tach @ Pin

Hast Du auch noch einige eventuell  Smiley-Bilder? Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Pin
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #48 - 12. Januar 2009 um 07:46

Moin!

Ole - du bist ein Ferkel!  Ärgerlich   Laut lachend Laut lachend

Nee, keene Pics mehr. Leider!
ich warte ja immer darauf, das sie mal die flaschen Bilder schickt. Wäre doch ein Gaudi!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

ole
General Counsel

Antwort #49 - 12. Januar 2009 um 07:52

@ Pin

...dann kommt es bestimmt bald zur Flockenforderung  Zwinkernd.

Die Pic sollten ja nur für die Galerie sein und nicht als Wi***-Vorlage  Laut lachend Laut lachend.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Pin
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #50 - 15. Januar 2009 um 12:28

Smiley

Jetzt habe ich ihr vor zwei Tagen (sogar an meinem Wiegenfeste) eine nette Mail geschrieben und nun das:

Betreff: Hi

Where you were gone?????????

hä? hä? hä?

Nu bin ich baff! Hat der die meine Mail nicht gefunden, oder wie? Mach ich n nu?

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

ole
General Counsel

Antwort #51 - 15. Januar 2009 um 12:30

@ Pin

...schreib noch einmal...vielleicht will 'sie' (er) nur den Desinteressierten mimen  Zwinkernd

EDIT: Ich habe der 'Dame' auch schon geschrieben...hab aber mein Standardfoto mit geschickt Laut lachend.Seitdem hat 'sie' sich nicht mehr gemeldet...Hab ich was falsch gemacht Laut lachend Laut lachend.
« Zuletzt geändert: 15. Januar 2009 um 12:39 von ole »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Pin
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #52 - 15. Januar 2009 um 12:41

Die Der ist wohl doof!! Hab doch meine Zeit nicht im Lotto gewonnen!  Ärgerlich

Nuja hab mal ne Mail zurück geschickt und gefragt was los ist und ob sie meine mail nicht erhalten hätte.  Smiley

Noch ein bissl übers Wetter geschrieben. Vielleicht hat sie ja erbarmen und stellt sich als Heizdecke zur Verfügung. Obwohl.....wenn es wirklich ein Kerl ist, dann lieber nicht. *örks*

Ist mir aber bis dato noch nie passiert! Zumal noch nicht mal ne Anrede oder ne Grussformel.

Ick glob dat wars..... Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 15. Januar 2009 um 13:40 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

ole
General Counsel

Antwort #53 - 15. Januar 2009 um 12:46

@ Pin

...auszuschliessen ist es nicht das es ein Kerl ist...aber auf den Fotos sieht er wie eine Frau aus...täuschend echt mit der Perücke  Laut lachend Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Pin
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #54 - 15. Januar 2009 um 12:48

ole schrieb on 15. Januar 2009 um 12:30:
EDIT: Ich habe der 'Dame' auch schon geschrieben...hab aber mein Standardfoto mit geschickt Laut lachend.Seitdem hat 'sie' sich nicht mehr gemeldet...Hab ich was falsch gemacht Laut lachend Laut lachend.

Wie jetzt? Du schreibst meinem Kerl ääh Mädel?   Smiley Smiley

Laut lachend
« Zuletzt geändert: 15. Januar 2009 um 13:39 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

ole
General Counsel

Antwort #55 - 15. Januar 2009 um 13:01

@ Pin

..hab ich,aber da ich sah das sich noch immer um 'sie' kümmert'...hab ich es sein lassen  Smiley.

Du darfst 'sie' jetzt verwöhnen  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Pin
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #56 - 16. Januar 2009 um 14:31

Tjo - meldet sich doch wieder und wird nun wenigstens schon etwas direkter. Nun müsste ja bald der erste Versuch kommen, mir die Kohle aus dem Kreuz zu leiern. 

Die Mail:

Hello my lovely xxx

How your mood? How health? At me it is good! Many thanks for your letter. It has warmed to me soul! Now at me a lunch break and I have decided to go up to the house and to write to you the letter. I hope that it will be very pleasant for you. There is no I did not receive your mail 13. Yesterday after work I have decided to not go by the bus home, and to take a walk up to a house. The snow slowly went, the temperature - 1, is not present a wind. I easy went. I could observe that there are many in love pairs which enjoyed walk. I too would like to go near to you, to hold you for a hand. We could talk, discuss that be. I could feel your attention, your sight to myself. But it yesterday did not happen. Do not think, I do not blame you that you not near to me. I understand that while we far and you cannot give me all care and worthy attention. But I would want that you knew, that I dream of it! Not who cannot forbid to dream and while we is far - the dream to me very much helps to behave in hands and to trust in our future. I frequently present our first meeting, but it seems to me that as though we did not plan our meeting, our actions, all the same to turn out differently. But I am sure in one that at a meeting we shall both in excitement and are happy. And how you to consider? Transfer all greetings. Now I shall finish the letter, I hope that I could achieve the necessary effect (the letter) and you are happy. Successful day.

Kisssssss Yulya.

Hab gleich geantwortet !! Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Pin
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #57 - 19. Januar 2009 um 07:38

Sie schreibt mir wieder! Juchu! Allerdings will sie immernoch kein Geld von mir und ich bin gerade am grübeln, ob ich den Spiess nicht mal umdrehe und Geld von ihr will, damit ich SIE besuchen kann. Schliesslich bin ich ja schon richtig rallig durch die tollen Pics! Smiley

Hello my good the man xxx

How you? How your mood? How is the weather? What is? I'm fine and today I am full of good energy. Since the morning I have woken up with a smile. Drink tea, took a shower, the ambassador (vielleicht ist mein Englisch ja schlechter als ich dachte, aber mir hat der Botschafter noch kein Borscht gekocht/serviert  hä? OK - ich habe vielleicht nicht die Oberweite dafür^^ )has tidied up and has made a dinner - soup "borshch" and holodec. now when all affairs are made, I with quiet soul of village to write to you the letter. Today the day off and I can have a rest completely. Today at night after 12 nights there will come a holiday "christening". In it day very much many people bathe in an ice-hole. As speak, that if to be expiated in an ice-hole on a christening you will not fall ill all year. Usually for a christening very strong frosts as this year will be I do not know, but now about 15 frosts. I shall not bathe in an ice-hole, today I want to lie down (Ein Schelm wer böses dabei denkt!  Augenrollen Naja mein Englisch ist wohl wirklich nicht so gut^^)on earlier to sleep, what tomorrow on work to be vigorous. Tomorrow there will be a difficult day, there will be a check of the documentation. You know mine dear sometimes at me such feeling, that we beside that the door will open and you enter. You have such feeling? I am glad that we communicate and we can ask each other questions, tell that that, to share that that on soul - we every day we become closer. You notice it? When I read your letter I present, that we sit next also you simply me all speak. This moment I very much enjoy!!! And what to you to bring in our dialogue pleasure? Transfer all greetings. Now I shall finish the letter. I want to go to shop. At us the new shop has opened and I would like it to visit. I hope that it will be pleasant for you to see and read my letter. I miss! Successful day.

Kisssssss Yulya.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Pin
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #58 - 22. Januar 2009 um 18:05

Update:

Hello my lovely xxx

Today such remarkable weather. Me pleases! And even when I today have come to work, I would not like to go to work, and I would want that together with you, having taken each other for a hand to go on park and to enjoy dialogue with each other. But certainly I understand that it while dream, but before work I all the same went on foot and was pleased lives, that I have found you, that we communicate and aspire fortunately, love and harmonies is perfectly! You agree with me? I would want that you knew. To you I always write the letter with pleasure and in all sincerity. I am always fair, because games are not necessary for me, I am tired to be one and I dream of our connection. And if in my letter that will seem to you that not clearly or strange, you do not think badly! Simply sometimes you do not know as correctly to formulate the offer, from here and goes not clearly. But from your letters I understand that all well and you understand all that I write to you. You at me such good! Before acquaintance to you I always thought that it will be difficult for me to find related soul all over the world, but there is I I was mistaken also is glad to this.  You thought about our meetings? We can meet? My settlement to be the north - the east from Moscow on 900 kilometers.Now it is not a lot of about itself: at me all as, is not present what changes in a life, only from idea about you, my pulse to become more often. Thanks you! My friends to send the regards to you as transfer all from me greetings. Now I finish the letter, I hope that could bring to you pleasure and desire to embrace and kiss me. Successful day.

Kisssss Yulya.

Ob sie nun bald zu Potte kommt? Pics gibt es auch schon lange keine mehr  unentschlossen  

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Pin
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #59 - 29. Januar 2009 um 07:46

Keine Pics, mails werden immer kürzer  unentschlossen dafür immer persönlicher  hä? Allerdings täte mich mal interessieren, wie lange bei euch im Schnitt so ein "Schlagabtausch" dauert? Und!! Wie waren die Briefe gestaltet? Lang oder kurz. Saumässig übersetzt oder perfekt?

Bis jetzt hat sich bei mir entweder alles im Sande verlaufen. (hat mich wohl vergessen  weinend ) oder es kamen so nette F**** Y** mails irgendwann.

Vielleicht ist sie ja doch echt und will mich po.... heiraten!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema