Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2]  Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Anzhelika <anzhikamuka@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 6990 mal)

lonelywolf
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Stuttgart
Re: Anzhelika <anzhikamuka@gmail.com>
Antwort #15 - 22. Dezember 2008 um 15:45

Jetzt kommen mir dann bald die Tränen! Aber die Person weiß nicht mal wann in Russland Weihnachten ist!

Greetings xxx!!! It is pleasant to me to know and be assured in that that to you as interestingly as well as to me to get acquainted to communicate with each other.
It is really interesting to me to learn you as the person. Today fine day I have very good mood for all day after I have woken up today many forces and all is good. Yes the Christmas is valid at us celebrate on November, 7th, but nevertheless I love very much a holiday.
Has come now to the Internet of cafe and I see the letter from you and as now I can write you the answer to your letter. It is very good that we with you understand each other me it very much I please also I think that it well that we communicate with you and we tell the facts each other from a life. xxxx as your mood today? How there is your work? At me all is remarkable also I is very glad to it. Certainly I should work much but I need to contain myself and on it to me to have work that I could to buy to myself for myself necessary things.
I wish to continue only ours with you dialogue and to make that that more for this purpose that we with you could understand each other much better. For this reason I wish to ask you your phone number. As if you have phone that you could give me the phone number for this purpose that I could call you and talk to you. For this purpose what to hear your voice for me it it is interesting to learn your voice. And probably as it is interesting to you to talk to me my dear friend xxx. How you look at it? You will write me in the letter the phone number I will be glad to receive it from you xxxx. Much to our regret now I would have what phone at myself what to give you the phone number. As my dear my home telephone number is disconnected I too long did not pay for it and it have disconnected.
I had very bad time in a life when really I at all did not have money and on it there would be no money what to pay for phone. And here it has finished me before that to me have disconnected it.
And what to buy a mobile phone there is no not what chance as if I save money for purchase of phone that I cannot buy to myself every month necessary things. As now very cold weather and now it is necessary for me would care of purchase for itself warm clothes that health cares in the winter of the it is necessary to put on more warmly. Tell to me about that there are at you pets?
To whom do you give the preference to cats or dogs? What animals like you more? When I was small I very much loved cats to me these fluffy animals like. Now I too have which cat call "Patrik" he/she is very nice cat to me very much it is pleasant. Know I when was not abroad earlier, but I very much would like to meet certainly you at you in the country, I wish to be your girl, what we would be the happiest how you look at it? I always wait from you for your questions on that that to you interestingly to learn about me. You can ask and I with pleasure will answer you all your questions.
You the person the man with which I have got acquainted through the Internet and now every day we with you communicate it very pleasantly to know that you have pleasant feelings from dialogue with me.
Know that to me as very pleasantly to realise that you the man with which I I communicate with the big desire.
I will wait every day for letters from you my friend xxxx. I say goodbye to you to tomorrow my dear man.
I wish good days for you and good mood. To tomorrow!

Your girlfriend Anzhelika.

Spoiler:
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0wO0Q9MjtTQ0w9NA==
X-Message-Status: n:0
X-SID-PRA: anzhikamuka@gmail.com
X-SID-Result: Pass
X-Message-Info: fQic48OWPUHMqSwH
Received: from mail-bw0-f33.google.com ([209.85.218.33]) by bay0-mc9-f13.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2668);
      Mon, 22 Dec 2008 04:45:05 -0800
Received: by bwz14 with SMTP id 14so1916041bwz.12
       for <xxx@hotmail.com>; Mon, 22 Dec 2008 04:45:04 -0800 (PST)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
       d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
       h=domainkey-signature:received:received:date:from:x-mailer:reply-to
        :x-priority:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to:references
        :mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding;
       bh=HZdszlKfrbOvleesS5KaOlF/zDrGk2foDN26FUj3shQ=;
       b=NB7a+7GA8VJRz3rvD9vVvyB2iv4TipnxkyizZgGx46IypyHL3U3wi/iCDfnK6tefZE
        XyzSIBMBSj2fhVdDCTb0wiaCl+XyNP2Yoz4tfuF9jdW4JnVrwNH8BArRTVX7QV+N1Y2x
        zfdCoLJltDmWAYjbjsujQKY7TwTRQYFxQ5ACc=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws;
       d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
       h=date:from:x-mailer:reply-to:x-priority:message-id:to:subject
        :in-reply-to:references:mime-version:content-type
        :content-transfer-encoding;
       b=EleZVV4kRE8UGFCtna43WzrX4wfOqrlGKtnPVL/+BOrulYOpCEn5OnwvDbt63RO97F
        04/vSDbf24p5LZgLMQf67tuDpAUvOR2FbQrEeRCZ8DnZaXU/S1prw/r9M3bBg9zFpo38
        7MDUSmgjwcv1TaCxvX5LEZtPWVrRFvP7EIJik=
Received: by 10.103.192.10 with SMTP id u10mr2264043mup.101.1229949046568;
       Mon, 22 Dec 2008 04:30:46 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <anzhikamuka@gmail.com>
Received: from SHTANGA ([87.118.122.58])
       by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id y2sm14364238mug.44.2008.12.22.04.30.45
       (version=SSLv3 cipher=OTHER);
       Mon, 22 Dec 2008 04:30:46 -0800 (PST)
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 06:10:25 +0300
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v2.12.00) Educational
Reply-To: anzhikamuka@gmail.com
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <1764496485.20081222061025@gmail.com>
To: "xxxx" <xxxx@hotmail.com>
Subject: Greetings xxxx!
In-Reply-To: <92D528FDB5334A4EB21A162BE6654BD0@superman3>
References: <BAY117-DAV54372D1ECE422293A651EB8570@phx.gbl>
<BAY117-W656380FA81948D2754F4AB8F30@phx.gbl>
<1545909717.20081218211346@gmail.com>
<7D12A22F6AC84ECFB057796105785EBA@xxxx>
<833509500.20081220193851@gmail.com>
<92D528FDB5334A4EB21A162BE6654BD0@xxxx>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 22 Dec 2008 12:45:05.0700 (UTC) FILETIME=[1D73AE40:01C96433]
« Zuletzt geändert: 28. Februar 2010 um 15:10 von Wesermann »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
bandit
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Administrator

Standort: liebliches Taubertal
Stimmung: gut druff
Antwort #16 - 22. Dezember 2008 um 15:52

Aha, diesmal über keyweb, Erfurt eingeliefert:

Zitat:
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  87.118.122.58
inetnum:        87.118.96.0 - 87.118.127.255
netname:        DE-KEYWEB-III
descr:          Keyweb AG IP Network
admin-c:        KWAG-RIPE
tech-c:         KWAG-RIPE
mnt-by:         KEYWEB-MNT
source:         RIPE # Filtered

person:         Hostmaster Day
address:        Keyweb AG
address:        Neuwerkstr. 45/46
address:        99084 Erfurt
address:        Germany
phone:          +49-361-658530
abuse-mailbox:  abuse@keyweb.de
fax-no:         +49-361-6585366
nic-hdl:        KWAG-RIPE
mnt-by:         KEYWEB-MNT
source:         RIPE # Filtered

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

bandit
Forum Administrator

Antwort #17 - 22. Dezember 2008 um 18:25

Neue Riesen-Mail:

Dear xxx!!!
How are you today mood? As the weather? 
I am every day pleasant and interesting to read your letter. 
I am interested in everything that you would not have written, I am pleased to receive from you all the news. 
I have all the good mood just fine. Internet cafes come in and see 
I see that you wrote to me. Today I was at work, it was a lot of visitors.
At me with a cat all is good, it lays houses and that does not do, such idler.
The Day off I have spent well, but know was as that boringly without your letters,
it is boring without your warm words. And I at all do not know where to celebrate Christmas.
Usually for this holiday we together with mum cover a table with meal and everything,
and then we go to bed. Simply at us is not present what relatives for this purpose.
I wish to tell to you that really each holiday at me passes very boringly for this reason
I and I search for itself for the man.
I keep talking to them, because it's my job. I know that something new for themselves. 
So I do sports, sometimes go to aerobics, and sometimes visit the pool. 
I love to swim and swim. Just very well. xxx You what kind of sports do
in your spare time? You are a healthy man in a dawn forces still spare time, where it spend? 
Sport is a wonderful thing, it is useful for health. Just walk in the mornings very well. 
You want to know about my mother? She was 51 years old, she is now retired. Her name is Ekaterina Serafimovna. 
My mother used to worked in the Housing Manager. And now sits at home, walk in the street. 
Sometimes a penny. I have the same grandmother who lives not far from Zelenodolska 
in the village Safonovo. Not a great village, very little forest. But I really like it, I always loved 
place to go during the summer when he was growing up, but now ezzhu because it is very 
like she is happy and when I arrive. xxx I like to listen to music, like the singer
Djanna Nannini her beautiful songs. Italian language just very nice to me. 
Sabrina Salerno just like me. These two are my favorite singer. Of course, there are and
from the Russian pop singers, but Italian music I like more. My friend - I now safely can you call 
because we correspond a good time.It would be very good if I spent evening together with you near
to a fireplace and a glass of good wine. Whether only I do not know probably it really.
Especially I soon will have vacation and I do not know with whom them to celebrate. Do you like to correspond with me?
You are very much interested in me. Your letter brings me great joy in my heart. 
But I want you to ask a few questions that I necessarily want to hear the response. 
Do you like animals? Do they exist? Because I love cats and dogs. 
How do you feel about children? You can be a good father and a tutor? What do you want to see me,
that is what you like about girls??? Please write the following letter, not a lot more about you, 
because I am interested to hear. I would like to know about your attitude towards this more. 
You serious man and I think that we have not heard nothing that might in the future we 
and it will turn out. Sincerely Anzhelika.

Auch über keyweb, Erfurt eingeliefert
Zitat:
Received: from SHTANGA ([87.118.122.58])
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 05:46:09 +0300
« Zuletzt geändert: 22. Dezember 2008 um 18:27 von bandit »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator
Paragraphenreiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit

Servus

Standort: Oberpfalz
Antwort #18 - 22. Dezember 2008 um 20:15

Post ist da.   Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht

Und zwar wortwörtlich der gleiche Brief wie im Startthread. Auch gleiches Bild.

So machts keinen Spass. Mal schauen, ob mir was neues einfällt.  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang

Bavaria_pit
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Augsburg
Antwort #19 - 23. Dezember 2008 um 19:35

Die Lady hat mich auch angenailt aber alles gleich auch Bild soll ich auch noch am Ball bleiben??? Durchgedreht Durchgedreht

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

† Rais †
General Counsel

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Oberpfalz
Antwort #20 - 23. Dezember 2008 um 19:39

Bavaria_pit schrieb on 23. Dezember 2008 um 19:35:
Die Lady hat mich auch angenailt aber alles gleich auch Bild soll ich auch noch am Ball bleiben??? Durchgedreht Durchgedreht

So wie du die Augen  Durchgedreht Durchgedreht verdrehst, hast bestimmt Bock drauf. Zwinkernd
Wenn du Lust hast, könntest noch mehr Bilder von ihr entlocken.
Und einen Paß natürlich.
« Zuletzt geändert: 23. Dezember 2008 um 19:40 von † Rais † »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bandit
Forum Administrator

Antwort #21 - 25. Dezember 2008 um 19:35

Neue Riesenmail von ihr:

Greetings my dear xxx!!!!
Before I wish to tell, that you for me mean already more, than simply friend or the friend!!! 
And I ask from you reciprocity. I wish to ask, you often think of me? About our letters to each other??? 
I very often dream of you and about our attitudes, I would want that at all of us could it will turn out, 
and we already could, begin our mutual feelings. 
As, now everyone, morning, waking up, I think of you, washing the first idea, on that that I am glad that, 
you are at me!!, but I understand that nevertheless you are not present beside, we are divided with this big distance. 
And, what you wish to learn about me? 
I ask you to ask, I shall answer you!! I wish to ask you, you be able to prepare? 
If you wish to learn about me I like to prepare well, I was learned since the childhood by my mum. 
And it basically the Russian kitchen, soups, various pies, or products from the test. 
It is very tasty, I hope that once, you can test it:)I want you as to tell, that I search for the person
to be mine, and only love to service life. I waited, 
To love and be favourite because, I wanted it one person on the one whom my heart could remain and be
It enough for eternity be you. I wrote to you that I am resolute in a choice. And I speak you, 
that my heart is stretched to you oh by road, hoping to find your communication which will be, 
to give it heat, health, love and energy to sustain it and me - to find happiness, 
Which can conduct only by a life two soulmates truly merged, full, and executed during
First time in their lives. I search for the man who will divide all my soul with me and who I 
I believe so much, that I also shall promulgate, all my secrets. 
I search The person of whom I could care in any unsuccessful times and divide in glory of good times!!!!!
I hope for such person. It be you?!!!! I think yes Smiley!! 
Everything, that we should be to find It from so give, to know each other better. I think, 
that we can do a lot of good together.
I wrote to you and before, that I lack, some special person, with that whom I wish to divide all 
Pleasures of my life to cause all the divided pleasures, double pleasure from them. I hope
On my unique and ever half on you my favourite...
I wish to name you! Favourite!, 
and only to you, I can express the feelings, I know that you always will understand me, 
and make reciprocity!!!.... In fact I trust you, and I live with hope, that you trust me completely, 
and do reciprocity in our feelings!!!!
I wait with greater impatience of each your letter...
Yours Anzhelika!!!

« Zuletzt geändert: 26. Dezember 2008 um 08:35 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #22 - 26. Dezember 2008 um 19:05

Das Foto ist vom 6.9.2008. Ist mit einer Olympus aufgenommen worden und bietet keine weiteren Bearbeitungsinformationen. Das Bild scheint beschnitten worden zu sein. Vermutlich wurde ein verräterisches Objekt entfernt! Das Bild ist zu hoch im Vergleich zur Breite. 

Vom fotografischen Standpunkt her würde ich sagen, dass sich rechts noch ein Landschaftsmerkmal, höherer Gegenstand oder Person befand. Ansonsten wäre der Fotograf ein absolut schlechter.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bandit
Forum Administrator

Antwort #23 - 26. Dezember 2008 um 21:24

Noch ne Mail von ihr:

Greetings my Favourite Xaver!!!!!!
I was again very glad, to receive from you the letter. How at you mood? At me it is simply magnificent, 
because at me now is, so good and remarkable the man as you!!! I always only with pleasure read all 
that you write to me. I as, wish to tell to you detailed definition of my character and my soul as a whole. 
I do not search for the rich person there with you, I only wish to see the favourite person, 
With me to create happy family!!! And now I have found you there, you so kind and 
is intimate-loving person!!! Is not present to me it not seems, I trust you, and I am assured of the, 
sensations to you. The person of my dreams, it be you!!!  I love romantic intentions, a significant 
petal of my kindness. It seems to me, that if we could be with you, I can discuss with you in 
friendly spirit various themes. I can discuss with you problems of our time. I wish to find in you the supporter, 
the friend and the husband. I can make kindness and tenderness your life fine.   
I do not love enthusiastic phrases, I do not love flattery, false people. I want, that all people lived happily!!!!!!   
I receive obvious pleasure in dialogue with you, you are really especially interesting to me!!!! 
Also are charming. 
However, I like to sit at home sometimes, and easier to be in the consent with myself, 
I love an internal cosiness of the house, I love calmness. 
And sometimes me very much does not suffice, men, that which would love me, and I would answer 
it with full reciprocity After our correspondence, 
I start to understand, that it the man you can be, for me!! You wish to be it, for me???????? 
I ask you to answer fairly and seriously??? 
My favourite, I like you??? Answer fairly I ask you?  Smiley
For me this most important!!!, that you would answer sincerely, I am fair with everything, 
with friends with girlfriends and in general with all. For me important your decision, 
and very much would be desirable me, a new life, even can the same, but with the beloved!!!! 
I shall give it everything, a cosiness, warm love, and tenderness, caress, and care. 
We will have a remarkable family if we shall be together. 
I ask only, to trust me and as answer sincerely on wash a question......!!!! 
You and I any more children, and we need to plan, and to do what that steps, for our meeting!!!!!

With greater respect, and care, yours Anzhelika......

Spoiler:
Received: by 10.86.29.8 with SMTP id c8mr6519084fgc.67.1230320923904;
       Fri, 26 Dec 2008 11:48:43 -0800 (PST)
Received: from shtanga ([87.118.102.98])
       by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id d6sm23223269fga.20.2008.12.26.11.48.42
       (version=SSLv3 cipher=OTHER);
       Fri, 26 Dec 2008 11:48:43 -0800 (PST)
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 22:10:06 +0300

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2] 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema