Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Kristina <krisbel@rocketmail.com> (Gelesen: 1969 mal)

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Kristina <krisbel@rocketmail.com>
12. Dezember 2008 um 15:24

Sie sagt sie kommt aus Tscheboksary und der Quelltext ist Yoshka-Ola wie dumm für sie.

Hello XXXXX.

Thanks for your answer to my letter! I very much waited, that you will write to me. I am glad, that you have become interested in me. It will be very pleasant to me to correspond with you, and I think, that both of us will receive from it pleasure. We can communicate with you through e-mail and we learn about each other more. I very much would wish to learn what you the person. The good and kind person seems to me that you. But while I a little about you know, and if we give to our dialogue of more time, we can learn each other more close. 

XXXXX, thanks you, that you could send the photo. It is very pleasant to me to see you. 

I would like to tell about myself not much. I was born on December, 26th 1981 in city Kugesy. My growth of 182 centimetres, weight of 60 kgs. On a sign on the zodiac I the Capricorn. I the friendly person with sense of humour. I do not use a cigarette, the smoke from cigarettes is unpleasant for me. After school I have gone to study in Building university as the designer, but this trade has appeared to me is very pleasant, I like to create a cosiness in apartments. I have finished university well, and have decided to work in trade sphere. Now I work as the seller in flower shop not far from the house where I live one. At me, houses are own computer, for me it is possible to write to you. My parents live in suburb Cheboksary.

Mum is engaged in housekeeping, and the father Often happens on business trips, it works as the machinist of a train on the railway. When the father leaves I live with mum that to it it was not boring. In a family I the unique daughter at them. I love pets, especially dogs and cats. Now I have a German shepherd, his name is Muxtar. I have found it still a puppy, it was very lovely, and I took it to myself. He lives at me five years. Also I like to listen to music, basically I like to listen to silent and quiet music. I like to listen to classical music, especially to me to like Betchoven and Tchaykovsky. My favourite colour - red. I take a great interest in sports to support the organism the healthy. In general I to a kind a healthy way of life. I like to prepare, it at me from mum. Since the childhood I liked to look as it prepares, and when became mature itself has started to prepare on all family, at me it well turns out. I very cheerful, with me it is possible to spend time well and with me it is not boring so my girlfriends speak. But unfortunately I could not find the love in this city. Therefore I have decided to try to find the half on the Internet. And at heart I hope that I have found it. 

Well here basically and everything, that I wished to tell to you about myself. It seems to me that you can understand not much about me under this letter. I send you the photo, I hope, it for you will be pleasant. I would like to learn about you more than you are engaged, that it is pleasant to you. With the big impatience I will wait for your following letter. I hope you to me you will soon answer also to me it is not necessary to wait for your letter long!!!!!!!!

Your new girlfriend from Russia Kristina!!!

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: XXXXX@gmail.com
Received: by 10.65.148.16 with SMTP id a16cs140828qbo;
       Sun, 7 Dec 2008 01:23:47 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.210.131.6 with SMTP id e6mr2163718ebd.77.1228641826535;
       Sun, 07 Dec 2008 01:23:46 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <krisbel@rocketmail.com>
Received: from n9a.bullet.ukl.yahoo.com (n9a.bullet.ukl.yahoo.com [217.146.183.157])
       by mx.google.com with SMTP id g17si5319860nfd.79.2008.12.07.01.23.44;
       Sun, 07 Dec 2008 01:23:45 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 217.146.183.157 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of krisbel@rocketmail.com) client-ip=217.146.183.157;
DomainKey-Status: bad (test mode)
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 217.146.183.157 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of krisbel@rocketmail.com) smtp.mail=krisbel@rocketmail.com; domainkeys=hardfail (test mode) Quelltext.From=krisbel@rocketmail.com
Received: from [217.146.182.179] by n9.bullet.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 07 Dec 2008 09:23:44 -0000
Received: from [87.248.110.113] by t5.bullet.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 07 Dec 2008 09:23:44 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp218.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 07 Dec 2008 09:23:44 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 245381.90041.bm@omp218.mail.ukl.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 95562 invoked from network); 7 Dec 2008 09:23:44 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
 s=s1024; d=rocketmail.com;
e;
6URjiCPydzVg0w=  ;
Received: from unknown (HELO localhost) (krisbel@91.144.161.135 with plain)
 by smtp106.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with SMTP; 7 Dec 2008 09:23:41 -0000
X-YMail-OSG: orK8mbU.KoWVvoeghBXF6uVFiHkqXPu0X2MYuTX_9M3VLrO4h00-
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 12:23:32 +0100
Reply-To: krisbel@rocketmail.com
Organization: krisbel@rocketmail.com
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <961188180.20081207122332@rocketmail.com>
To: ich <XXXXX@gmail.com>
Subject: Hello XXXX!
In-Reply-To: <cdd7e9870812061432u16a7bc3chea7d48f4073877a7@mail.gmail.com>
References: <cdd7e9870812061432u16a7bc3chea7d48f4073877a7@mail.gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------E61971B145BEB6A"

------------E61971B145BEB6A
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="----------11C11A21B3D768021"

------------11C11A21B3D768021
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Code
Alles auswählen
Abfrage nach IP-Adresse zu Name:  91.144.161.135
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  91.144.161.135

inetnum:	  91.144.160.0 - 91.144.163.255
netname:	  ERTH-YOLA-NET
descr:	    ZAO "Company "ER-Telecom" Yoshkar-Ola address space
CJSC ER-Telecom Company Mari El  

Zitat:
Received: from unknown (HELO localhost) Organization: krisbel@rocketmail.com
« Zuletzt geändert: 10. Februar 2010 um 15:58 von Wesermann »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Re: Kristina <krisbel@rocketmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 12. Dezember 2008 um 21:23

Ein süßes Bildchen. Hoffentlich kommen da noch mehr davon.
Amicus, bleib am Ball.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #2 - 12. Dezember 2008 um 21:30

Das Foto finde ich interessant. Ist ein Werbefoto für das Samsung U900 Soul Handy.  Smiley
Natürlich nicht von Samsung direkt! Aber da es außer dem Samsung Bearbeitungsprogramm keine weiteren Spuren aufweist, könnte ich mich schon für das Handy interessieren! Hat eine integrierte 5 Megapixel Kamera. Das Foto ist vom 7.9.2008 21:14 Uhr!
Wer mehr über das Handy wissen will: http://de.samsungmobile.com/mobile/U900Soul/spec
« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Dezember 2008 um 21:32 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 12. Dezember 2008 um 22:56

Webmaster schrieb on 12. Dezember 2008 um 21:23:
Ein süßes Bildchen. Hoffentlich kommen da noch mehr davon.
Amicus, bleib am Ball.

Ja sicher ich will doch auch mehr sehen.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 15. Dezember 2008 um 15:28

Hello XXXXX!!

I am very glad, that we continue with you dialogue. I very long thought, whether you will answer me my letter, and I was very happy, that all of you have written to me. It was very pleasant and interesting to me to read your letter, but I would like, that you would write about yourselves more, only so we can learn each other more close. With each letter I learn you all better. I would like to learn about you everything, that you could tell to me about yourselves. 

I am very happy to see your photo, on the captain's bridge, this fine boat. 

I am glad, that you have a favourite business to which you give a lot of attention. 

Well and now I would like to tell about myself. I love romanticism in relations. I want, that I had a family, the favourite person. I aspire to that, and likely each person, wants it. In the past I was close to it. To me say, that it is time to get a family, but I cannot find suitable partners in life in Russia, because men here become an inveterate drunkard, and it is very difficult to find the good guy. I hope, that it any more does not happen. I think, that our hearts sometime will meet, and that you also want it. I think to it all people aspire, likely you too aspire to it. I very much love summer. When I come with the girlfriend to visit mother, we often go with it on the nature on picnic. We like to go by bicycles, it is very convenient, it is useful for health and does not harm to the nature. And still there was I to group of university often went to campaigns, it is very interesting. We sit at a fire, sang songs under a guitar, we tell histories and we share new impressions. I like to bathe, in Cheboksary is a fine beach, we with girlfriends, in the summer often spend there time, we sunbathe and we bathe. In a winter season I very much like to skate and on skis, it is very healthy and fascinating. In Russia there are very beautiful winters.

In free time from work I like to go to a cinema and to visit different exhibitions.

Also I like to be cleaned in the house, it does not deliver me efforts, even on the contrary helps to relax after work. I hope, that I write that that to you interestingly, I speak you all employment. I send you the following photo, I hope, that it to like you.

Well here I have written you one more letter which as to me should seems to help you to understand me and in my feelings. My friend XXXX I will wait for your following letter. Write to me soon, to me it would be very pleasant, if you have written to me a lot of interesting about yourselves.

Yours Kristina!! 

Quelltext Yoshka-Ola
« Zuletzt geändert: 20. Dezember 2008 um 06:15 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Antwort #5 - 17. Dezember 2008 um 18:34

- ohne Worte -

« Zuletzt geändert: 20. Dezember 2008 um 06:17 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #6 - 18. Dezember 2008 um 21:17

Vlad Vlad  Smiley Smiley wie immer.

Spoiler:
Wie kommt die den darauf das sie Real ist

Hello my best friend XXXXX!!!

I am very happy that have received from you the letter again!!!

With each letter you become more interesting person for me!!!

How are you doing??? How your mood???

I hope, that you yourselves well feel today and at you good mood.

At me, very good mood today. At my girlfriend day a birth. At first we went with it to a cinema, this film has very much liked me, it was the comedy. This film was called “very terrible cinema 4”. It is a parody to many known films, it was very cheerful. Ha ha ha!!! Smiley)) Then we with girl-friends went to a bar, we have very well spent time. I have presented the girlfriend a soft toy. It was an ostrich. My girlfriend it very much was pleasant, the toy is very similar to it, and we long laughed, discussing it! HA HA HA!!! Smiley))) 

I wish to tell to you about the character. First of all, I very romantic person.

I like to walk under the moon, I like to go in the evening on a beach. Also we often walk with the girlfriend on park, at us in a city very beautiful park there very much is pleasant to me. 

I am very easy for offending. I do not suffer a rage in people. I like to help people. I will not stand aside, when there are problems at my relatives. I cheerful, with me do not happen boringly.   

Now I constantly think, how my life has changed, it became not such as earlier. Earlier I did not reflect on the future, for me much was done by parents. 

But now I think absolutely on the contrary only because to have to be the independent person but if I had a favourite person, I would rejoice the life very strongly. I think, that you understand, that the overall objective it to find that unique man with whom I can go through all difficulties of a life in my life, together meet pleasure, surround with care each other. I wish to find to myself such person who will be the good father for our children, them will love, care of them and to bring up.

In relations I appreciate, first of all, trust and honesty. I wish to tell to you the sad history. I had a boyfriend. It very much liked me. I thought, that he very much loves me. At us all was remarkable. And in one day I have learnt, that it has other girl. I very long cried, I could not forgive him. I had very strong depression. After that case I any more had no acquaintances to men. Therefore I do not suffer false people. We should trust each other because without trust it is impossible to live. I write to you in all sincerity, and I hope, that you with me will be fair.

In men I appreciate kindness, mind. It should be fair, brave, interesting. In the man I wish to see simultaneously and courage, confidence, quiet force, the defender, and the passionate lover, the romanticist with young soul. It should have a kind heart. It seems to me, that you such person. I so dreamt to get acquainted with the good person on the Internet. I know, that in it it is a lot of deceit, but it seems to me, that you will not deceive me, because you inspire trust to me the letter.

When I have received your letter, I re-read it some times, after all I so would like to learn about you as much as possible. 

XXXXX? I hope, that you well will have this remarkable holiday, as Christmas. This holiday brings all to people of happiness and love in families. I want that and at you all was good in your family that you have found that unique love in the life. 

XXXX, I am glad for you, that you will celebrate, this holiday in a family circle, in this Christmas. 

I also, hope, that that day will come, that at us to appear possibility to meet you in the future. This it would be remarkable.

It is very pleasant to me to communicate with you. Your letters are interesting to me. I hope, that our dialogue will proceed. I consider, what we start to trust each other, we become more frank, you consider also? I very much wish to continue with you relations. Certainly, I will help also to you with it, you see everything, that we do this all for us. On it I will finish the letter and with impatience I will wait for your answer. Write to me soon.

Your girlfriend Kristina.

Quelltext Yoshka-Ola
« Zuletzt geändert: 20. Dezember 2008 um 06:18 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Antwort #7 - 20. Dezember 2008 um 06:19

Zitat:
Spoiler:
Wie kommt die den darauf das sie Real ist

Ich habe keine Ahnung.  Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #8 - 20. Dezember 2008 um 19:03

Das letzte Bild ist ebenfalls ein Handyfoto vom 8.8.2008.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema