Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Irina <cerveauirishka@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 2486 mal)

ddc605
Ex-Mitglied

Irina <cerveauirishka@gmail.com>
12. Dezember 2008 um 13:31

Hello Robert!

I am happy now to see a letter from you!
I would like to describe themselves!
My name is irina!!! I live in Russia. You probably are very surprised to hear that.
I want to ask your forgiveness for the fact that introduce you to the confusion.
The point is that I recently used the Internet and do not understand ...
I could not find in the registration of their city.
I am Russian stupid gearl, I hope that you will not scold me much about this!

Now I want to tell you a little about yourself.
As you already know my name is Irina, you like me?
I was born 10 February, 1980.
I have a beautiful green eyes, the growth of 168 sm.
I work at Children's Hospital nurse!
I will not you complain about your life, I live normally.
Later I will tell you about myself a little bit more.

You probably will be very interesting to why such a beautiful young girl looking for a man in another country.
I am disappointed in Russian men, they drink a lot and do not know how to treat women!
I do not want now to talk about it a lot!

The letter, I attach your photo.
Do you like how I look? I really beautiful?
I just want to see your photos, you can send them to me?

At the same time, I finish my letter.
I would wait for a response from you soon!

Best wishes Irina!

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <cerveauirishka@gmail.com>
Received: from front-relay05.mediabeam.com (front-relay.mediabeam.com [194.25.41.30])
     by relay02.mediabeam.com (8.13.1/8.13.1) with ESMTP id mBBMFsc7026461
     for <xxxxxx@kabelmail.de>; Thu, 11 Dec 2008 23:15:54 +0100
Received: from mail-bw0-f32.google.com (mail-bw0-f32.google.com [209.85.218.32])
     by front-relay05.mediabeam.com (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id mBBMFrw2003308
     for <xxxxxx@kabelmail.de>; Thu, 11 Dec 2008 23:15:53 +0100
Received: by bwz13 with SMTP id 13so920470bwz.2
       for <xxxxxx@kabelmail.de>; Thu, 11 Dec 2008 14:15:52 -0800 (PST)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
       d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
       h=domainkey-signature:received:received:date:from:x-mailer:reply-to
        :x-priority:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to:references
        :mime-version:content-type;
       bh=WWAfP2xUDn4tDAKPJa1b8JN4HzKi7AsnbgbVG6q3CLg=;
       b=pgc57DU12cM6uruSq0PBjx3wTWJ3DtJiprDHaCQk50X7j0jCl8NNeMMTirY1xMzcym
        K8oNZDZIsfKhvmDos/75QQvcUWbwZOMTk1UrfyXAwPozHPvQJisiwbp1Ml/h9vCMOngv
        RDtptjrufrKG21JD/hi1uvfbij+w5phc0tQYc=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws;
       d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
       h=date:from:x-mailer:reply-to:x-priority:message-id:to:subject
        :in-reply-to:references:mime-version:content-type;
       b=f+h9BhSaj7WTIrAyrY/rh995YErW9YeTQ4LVPiGnhfa5lgYM+qyICHkh2iE3kTWGf9
        EWEHIF3raJ6scJU2hXecoZkOxdc/mUOP/+Yg8iYt/uCoKDn/Wa7m3nskODRHG1NYLoIo
        hdK8rP0lxX+mLWWOVIb62uLJIOt++aBZ2mpPE=
Received: by 10.86.61.13 with SMTP id j13mr1609997fga.23.1229033736077;
       Thu, 11 Dec 2008 14:15:36 -0800 (PST)
Received: from Comp-2 (vpn-nss6.spectrumsat.net [207.226.45.232])
       by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id l12sm239421fgb.44.2008.12.11.14.15.00
       (version=SSLv3 cipher=OTHER);
       Thu, 11 Dec 2008 14:15:32 -0800 (PST)
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 18:37:51 +0300
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.0.1.33) Professional
Reply-To: cerveauirishka@gmail.com
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <23435508.20081211183751@gmail.com>
To: "Xxxxxx" <xxxxxx@kabelmail.de>
Subject: Hello Steve!
In-Reply-To: <4940F4FB.000006.03200@ROBERT>
References: <4940F4FB.000006.03200@ROBERT>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------7A1F1522D6D19F"
X-mediaBEAM-MailScanner-Information: Spam-/VirusProtection V1.0
X-mediaBEAM-MailScanner-ID: mBBMFsc7026461
X-mediaBEAM-VirusProtection: clean
« Zuletzt geändert: 07. Mai 2011 um 16:27 von Webmaster » 
Grund: ru10626 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
ddc605
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Irina <cerveauirishka@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 12. Dezember 2008 um 13:34

Hello my dear friend, xxx!
My apologies! I am difficulty sending mail!
I am also very worried, acquaintance on the Internet for me is a new and unfamiliar!
I am very happy that you wrote back to me. Well, you want to know more about me. I am happy that I'm interested in you. I want to tell you about myself a lot. And it is about my life.
I work from 8 to 5 pm. A day at work, I can say. I also have lunch time. From 12 to 13 hours. I love to read and love to listen to different songs. I read I have, namely the Russian writers. Listening to different songs. Namely popsa rock. What kind of music do you listen? In our town also has a huge boulevard. The name of Boulevard Chavaina and Sverdlova. Sometimes in my spare time I and my girlfriend go there promenade. This is a great place to relax and breathe fresh air.
 I never had a friend that I think only time, or the right was not long. It arrived, so I have to look forward and would like to start a family and have children. I built everything to this point to have a family, but did not find the right or just did not look hard enough. I - non-smokers, and I do not drink, did not have the conviction to do so. I look forward to a reliable relationship, love, trust and respect, but I do not know. Do you think that might vlyubitsya on the Internet. I do not want someone to play with me and then back to my feelings. I would very much like to have a reliable man here who I can trust. You probably think now. How do I write you this about trust and honesty. Simply, I want you to answer this question. I am a girl from childhood a serious and fair. I was always against cheating. Because I was in kindergarten my parents cultivate an honest girl. I always told my mom that I belonged to the people wholeheartedly. and if they think me evil, but that I treat them good heart and did not think it evil. because I am sure there are people causing evil, that sooner or later will become vice versa. I want to explore your opinion about all this. What do you think about the relationship on the Internet.
Now I would like to receive news from you again - it is good reading a letter from someone - something.
I look shall we expect from you a letter, my friend.
Sincerely, Irina!
« Zuletzt geändert: 07. Mai 2011 um 16:41 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

calle
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 12. Dezember 2008 um 13:39

Herkunft der Mail wird verschleiert

Zitat:
Received: from Comp-2 (vpn-nss6.spectrumsat.net [207.226.45.232])

Code
Alles auswählen
Abfrage nach IP-Adresse zu Name:  vpn-nss6.spectrumsat.net
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  207.226.45.232
OrgName:    Beyond The Network America, Inc.
OrgID:	BNA-42
Address:    450 Springpark PL
Address:    Suite 100
City:	 Herdon
StateProv:  VA
PostalCode: 20170

Zitat:
Mein Name ist Irina! Ich lebe in Russland

Date Zeit verweist auf Russland

Zitat:
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 12:41:12 +0300
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.0.1.33) Professional

100 % Scam
« Zuletzt geändert: 07. Mai 2011 um 16:48 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #3 - 13. Dezember 2008 um 13:10

Schönes Bild von Yoshkar-Ola.

« Zuletzt geändert: 07. Mai 2011 um 16:27 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #4 - 13. Dezember 2008 um 13:58

Ist schon Wahnsinn, welche Qualität die Handyfotos bringen! Ist mit einem Samsung SGH-G600 mit integrierter 5 Megapixelkamera aufgenommen worden. Wahrscheinlich am 25.7.2008 um 15:13 Uhr. Ich bin mir da allerdings nicht sicher, weil die Exif nur Angaben über den Kameratyp macht, aber nicht über die Aufnahmezeit. Fraglich ist, ob die Angabe der Core mit der Aufnahmezeit korespondiert oder ob dieses die Zeit des Aufspielens auf einen Computer ist. Sollte jemand im Besitz einer Samsung ähnlichen Typs sein, dann  kann er sich ja mal bei mir melden.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

ddc605
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #5 - 14. Dezember 2008 um 12:30

Robert Hello!
Sorry! I can not cope with computer! I cause trouble sending mail.
Irina.
« Zuletzt geändert: 07. Mai 2011 um 16:44 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

ddc605
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #6 - 15. Dezember 2008 um 12:21

Nun schreibt die mir auch noch, wie gefährlich es in Russland ist.
Wissen die Scammer, wie gefährlich Ostdeutschland für Russen ist?

@ Meier1166

Wie oft bist du schon in Russland gestorben?  Laut lachend

Hi, my dear friend Robert!
I am very glad to your letter, but when he read a long thought and thinking about what you wrote to me. I am not against the fact that you came to Russia, but I just want to say here that the crime rate is very high, we have a lot of bandits, drug addicts and alcoholics. That is why I decided to look for her man is not in our country. I want you to come, but I do not want you to expose the dangers that we have at every turn. If I really nravlyus you, I do not exclude the option that I own can come to you. But answer me, I can trust you? Do you really want to see me? If you really loved me, I come to you itself to Germany. Write me soon, what do you think?
I look forward to a reply, your Irina!

« Zuletzt geändert: 07. Mai 2011 um 16:46 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Meier1166
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #7 - 15. Dezember 2008 um 18:52

Zitat:
Wie oft bist du schon in Russland gestorben?  

Immer wenn ich wieder nach Hause musste, kam mir das so wie Sterben vor,
weil man nie weiß, wann man das nächste Mal die Zeit findet! 
Aber zum Glück werde ich ja schon bald wiedergeboren und echt viel Spaß haben!

Grüße an alle, die zu Hause feiern werden 

Stefan ... Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 07. Mai 2011 um 16:48 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

ddc605
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #8 - 17. Dezember 2008 um 00:33

Hi xxxxx!
You want to come to me? I am not against the fact that you came to Russia, but I just want to say here that the crime rate is very high, we have a lot of bandits, drug addicts and alcoholics. That is why I decided to look for her man is not in our country. I think you are safer!
Write me soon, what do you think?
I look forward to a reply, your Irina!
« Zuletzt geändert: 07. Mai 2011 um 16:49 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

ddc605
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #9 - 17. Dezember 2008 um 13:41

Hoi! Ik bekeken je profiel en onmiddellijk wilden U beter te leren kennen, zoals waargenomen tussen ons veel gemeen. Er is hoop dat deze interactie zal ons in staat om te leren over elkaars nog veel meer. Ik ben erg benieuwd naar haar. Als ik ben geïntrigeerd door de u, dan schrijven aan mijn adres e-mail: cerveauirishka@gmail.com Ik zou wachten

xxxxx Hello!
I care that you were pleased to read my letters, I hope that I get it. I understand you bad last letter! I want to tell you about himself, which is always a lot of wonderful feelings that are trying to break poverhnost.Ya could make happy any man to turn his life into the great feast of love and pleasure, but it was not possible as I have did not encounter a man who wanted to take it. What are you waiting at all of our communication? If you intend to find a girl to just play with it, I will tell you immediately that this is not done, because you do me a very painful and can spoil me all his life, because I tired to endure insults and pain of life, which she trying to fill my world. I do not know why I decided to search his love on the Internet, but it seems to me that both will be better. I'm trying to find a man who I can honestly say that he loves me that will always be trusted, to take care of me and my child. but I do not insist that having a child, everything will depend on the decisions of her husband, I am ready to listen to his decision. Most importantly for me - this respect, that does not take into account Russian men, respect, love and trust. I am ready to love and trust, without a shadow of a doubt, if my choice will show me the same quality.
I am very romantic woman who sees the world very different shades. And I represent love, without which there can be marriage, to be high and beautiful, and the love I have for the sky, boundless and radiant blue light, and clouds, which is a paradise of my dreams and passions, through the endless peaks of pleasure. My dream is to donate all of my beloved, to show him a world in which neither where there is darkness, harboring boredom and disappointment, with no pain and treason, which is only a bright vision, which is sure to be.
It may be that I am very romantic, it is better to live and know that your life gives you many wonderful gifts of love and joy, and these gifts will make your life infinitely happy. All this is possible, but whether you believe me if you understand me. I hope that you will be close to my dream, and there is not any obstacle to this. At the same time, I finish my present letter and look will wait for your next letter. I wish you good days, my friend!
« Zuletzt geändert: 07. Mai 2011 um 16:50 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

calle
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #10 - 25. Dezember 2008 um 18:05

Zitat:
Hoi! Ik bekeken je profiel en onmiddellijk wilden U beter te leren kennen, zoals waargenomen tussen ons veel gemeen. Er is hoop dat deze interactie zal ons in staat om te leren over elkaars nog veel meer. Ik ben erg benieuwd naar haar. Als ik ben geïntrigeerd door de u, dan schrijven aan mijn adres e-mail: cerveauirishka@gmail.com Ik zou wachten. 

ist Niederländisch   Zwinkernd

Zitat:
Hi! Ich sehe Ihr Profil und sofort wollte wissen Sie besser, wie viel Gemeinsamkeiten zwischen uns. Es besteht Hoffnung, dass dieser Interaktion wird es uns ermöglichen, voneinander zu lernen mehr. Ich bin sehr neugierig auf sie. Wenn ich bin fasziniert von Ihnen, dann schreiben Sie an meine E-Mail-Adresse: cerveauirishka@gmail.com Ich würde warten.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema