Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2] 3  Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Olga <echleyrong@gmail.com> <atlantida.travel@mail.ru> (Gelesen: 10137 mal)

Spiridione
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Lahr
Re: Olga <echleyrong@gmail.com> <atlantida.travel@mail.ru>
Antwort #15 - 30. Dezember 2008 um 17:32

Neuer Brief (wieder ohne Bild) Ärgerlich

How do you feel? I 'm very good! I a little excited, and yesterday I hardly fell asleep. I was grasped with an idea about our meeting. 
It is joyful event for me from i have much emotions. 
Such as excitement both the big impatience and expectation of this day . You have brought the whole sea of emotions in my life XXX, and it is difficult for me to consult with it, but I can tell, that it pleasantly and gave me new push and the purpose for life. I think, lovely, that it is necessary for us to arrange our meeting so that there were no difficulties and inconveniences in our affairs. 
I can arrange on my work, that to have some days free for me. 
XXX , and will your work be to allow you to make it? Probably you have the intense schedule on work also you should be busy. Then we can meet more close from you or even I could arrive to you for some days. 
For me there is no problem to make long travel. 
If such way more convenient for you and my arrival not will create 
inconvenience for you XXX, let's choose this plan.
It for me even it is more good, because I can see as you live, your friends, you can show me where you live and different places loved for you and  
if sometime you will need to visit your work. 
My work not so important also also here can manage without me, 
therefore I do not worry about my work. Inform me dear, the opinions! My dear I to wish to ask you for me one of the important questions.... 
I ASK TO ANSWER MY QUESTION..... Dear XXX, YOU ARE READY TO ACCEPT ME IN THE HOUSE ? If it is a good way for you too I shall make preparations for travel. If you not against someday we could speak by phone a little, i would like to speak with you, to hear your voice. Dear XXX I ask you to give me number of your home telephone number. It is possible the worker or a mobile phone.

My hugs and kisses!!! Your Olga.
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Mai 2010 um 20:09 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #16 - 30. Dezember 2008 um 18:01

Wenigstens macht sie es kurz mit dem ganzen Müll, was sie (er) schreibt.
Das  Smiley einem wirklich das Gehirn.  Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Spiridione
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #17 - 04. Januar 2009 um 11:36

Neuer Brief (wieder ohne Bild) Ärgerlich 
Werde mal meckern:

Hi my lovely!

It is pleasant for me to read your words.
I am glad to learn, that you are ready to accept me in the house. Thank, that you trust me , my dear. XXX , I want to tell to you that in the past the message I wanted to check, as far as seriously you treat me . Forgive for this lovely, but you should understand me. For me it was very important to know, whether will you agree to accept me in the the house. If you insisted, that we met somewhere in hotel or in the other place, - that to me should to think, you don't want to invite me at itself because you have somebody or you not is serious enough to me, and you want to meet me only for fun. It check - was small precaution. I heard, that many people get acquainted to have only sex with the new person, though in the profile inform, that have serious intentions. I hope I have not offended you, I know you understand me, Now I am sure in you XXX , and I am glad, that you appeared really that the person whom I want to meet! Loved, I with big pleasure, I shall stay at you some days. Soon these days I shall reach in agency of travel and to receive the information to reach to you the next month. I shall inform you all details in following e-mail. I wait your messages. I adore you my dear XXX!

My kisses!!! Yours Olga.

P.S....I ask you inform me your house, mobile and an office number. I shall try to call to you..
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Mai 2010 um 20:12 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Spiridione
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #18 - 08. Januar 2009 um 18:35

Die Reisevorbereitungen laufen...   Smiley

Greetings my dear! I am glad to your message and gratitude, that you understand me. Excuse that that I did not write to you so long simply I had certain problems from an Internet island And now all is good all on former. XXX, you, one of those few people which are my parents and mine The best girlfriend, you XXX in which I also can find understanding. I have some news to you XXX. Today I had a conversation with agency Travel. To me have told what to receive the visa of the tourist in Your country difficultly, but they can help to me. But the agent had There is no a lot of time to speak with me because it was necessary for it for Go at meeting. And therefore it has postponed my conversation for Tomorrow. Tomorrow I meet him, and I will discuss the visa. I hope, Fine, that all will be - well. I have a few excitements concerning all It, but also and at me is steady intention to meet you road! Therefore any Difficulties and monetary and credit costs, will not stop me. And we will meet. Road XXX in this letter I have decided to send you a photo still. I think to you to, pleasantly. Write to me, road, give me many forces and energy. My gentle kisses! Yours Olga.

« Zuletzt geändert: 17. August 2012 um 16:42 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

flatterbyKiss
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #19 - 08. Januar 2009 um 19:34

Spiridione schrieb on 08. Januar 2009 um 18:35:

Aus der Mail unten:

give me many forces and energy 

Ich bin ja ziemlich versessen auf kuriose vladische Phrasen und die hier ist echt niedlich!
Bei google bringt sie einen Sack voll Ergebnisse, die wohl sämtlichts auf irgendwelche Scamreports zurückzuführen sind.
Aber nun macht euch mal den spass und schaltet mit der Phrase auf die Bildersuche um - da gibt es plötzlich das eine oder andere bekannte Gesicht Laut lachend Durchgedreht
Smiley

@ Spiridione

hach ich glaub auch diese Liebe kommt Dir wieder teuer zu stehen Cool
« Zuletzt geändert: 08. Januar 2009 um 19:36 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Spiridione
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #20 - 09. Januar 2009 um 18:31

Is' ja prima, es klappt mit dem Visum   Smiley

Hi my lovely XXX ! I am glad  to speak again with you!
Dear XXX, I have good news. Today I have met the agent of travel agency to learn concerning the visa. He has explained me a situation about reception of the visa to you. Your government has made more strict control over entrance to the country because of terrorism and consequently to receive to you the visa uneasy. But the agency will make it for me. The agent has told, that they recently already received some visas of tourists in your country. I am very glad XXX, that we will not have with it big difficulties. At first I had fears, that the agency cannot make it or for this purpose very long time will be required. But the agent has told, that the visa will demand from them two or three weeks. Tomorrow I will need to reach in office of agency, to sign there the contract and also we shall decide question on payment of them. Well my lovely now the time to me to go to make photos for the visa and to fill in questionnaires for embassy. The agent has told, it should be is prepared tomorrow when I shall come to them to office. I very pleased XXX, that now our preparations have begun and will pass a little more time we shall be together! 
Have good day my dear XXX , i hotly kiss you!!!
Your Olga.
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Mai 2010 um 20:14 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Spiridione
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #21 - 10. Januar 2009 um 16:08

Mal was neues, sie kann bisher selbst bezahlen  hä?

Hi my dear! I with impatience wait, when I can tell to you HI -personally. Thanks for your message. 
XXX , my day was very intense and is very tired.
Well now about we wash flight to you. From my city there are no planes to you and consequently I will need to reach to Moscow, and therefrom to you by the plane. My agent needs some information for a route of the plane, inform me dear, your full address (and the nearest AIRPORT , 
also name CITY where the airport is located to you to which I shall arrive) 
Write all in details... This information is necessary tomorrow that the 
agent could develop route and to establish all cost of travel. 
Today i paid to him the first part of money, for the visa and other documents for travel. 
It was in some times more, than I thought. I planned, that the visa will cost for me about 200 $, but because of difficulties for its reception is was for me 420 $. dear, it is possible, that to me you will be required the help for payment of other part of cost of travel. I have some money still, and also took some money at my parents, but i think them will not suffice for payment of the second part of cost, for insurance and tickets. It will be known after the agent will develop a route. The second part of cost I should pay by the contract, before to take the visa. I shall inform you XXX , if to be necessary for me the help. I hope, that it will not be a problem for you and I can not worry about it. I informed you all news about promotion of our meeting and now I go to have a rest,I am very tired today. I hope, what I can soon embrace you XXX . I wait for your messages my lovely. 
My hugs and kisses!!! Your Olga.

P.S....Within the next few days I shall try to call and speak to you with you. I think, that you will wait for my call and we can discuss all by phone. I ask you to give me number of your cellular telephone and house. I shall call to you.
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Mai 2010 um 20:14 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

flatterbyKiss
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #22 - 10. Januar 2009 um 18:21

Spiridione schrieb on 10. Januar 2009 um 16:08:
Mal was neues, sie kann bisher selbst bezahlen

manchmal denke ich die lesen hier mit, hatte ich nicht gerade erst gemutmaßt, dass dich diese liebe teuer zu stehen kommen wird? und siehe da, gar nicht selbstzahler Zwinkernd na schaun wir mal wie es weitergeht, diese andere Abzocke gefällt mir sowieso besser  Durchgedreht Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Spiridione
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #23 - 11. Januar 2009 um 08:11

Na die Folgekosten darf schon ich bezahlen  Laut lachend

Hi my sweetheart XXX !!!!
I am glad to read your message and to learn, that I can hope for your help in payment of agency. Well now I shall inform concerning the information of flight! Dear, I feel itself it is a little inconvenient because 
I had to address to you for the help. I always counted myself the independent person, 
which itself can solve all problems. But, this time, 
I could not all to take into account and was mistaken that I can pay all travel itself. When I travelled earlier, it costed for me less. 
But i'm glad that now I have you XXX , - the man, which can help me. After ours acquaintance, at me varies sensations of. Earlier I counted myself the strong and independent person, and it was pleasant for me to feel, 
that I can care of myself. And now I feel simply the woman who requires support. 
But it is pleasant for me, to feel beside strong the man which protects 
me from all excitements of a life! XXX , I informed a place of arrival to you to the agent and he has calculated the staying payment for me. 
It will be for me 1750,60$(USA). Into it  enters: Flight from Moscow (MOW) up to 
roundtrip, 2 ticket 1340,80$ (These are the cheapest tickets) + aviation and service gathering 153,40 $ + insurance 134.20$ + services of agency of travel 122,20$. 
With me have still remained money, after payment of the first parts of cost. 
It about 460$, and now is necessary for me, in 8-9 days about 1290$ 
to pay in agency the second part of cost travel.
I hope dear, that this money not difficulty for you and you can help to pay to me, in 8-9 days, 1290$(USA) in agency . Lovely, I hope, that 
I did not make to you difficulty by the haste. 
Probably it is not planned expenditure for you. 
If it so, do not become angry about me please, I very much miss you 
and i wait for ours meetings very much. 
I wait for your letters XXX! Thousand kisses. Yours Olga.

P.S...Nearly has not forgotten to speak you, today the tourist agent to me as to give the data. On all questions you can write the letter on E-mail travel agency:atlantida.travel@mail.ru
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Mai 2010 um 20:16 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #24 - 11. Januar 2009 um 17:36

Wenn sie eine Rundreise machen will, dann soll sie mal alles selber bezahlen. 
Aber der Flug von Moskau nach Deutschland hin und zurück kostet sie mal gerade 260 Euronen. 
An die 50 Euro pro Reisetag, die sie nachweisen muss, hat sie auch nicht gedacht!
Da sie scheinbar ihr Visum schon hat, kannst Du ihr ja den Vorschlag machen, dass Du ihr den Flug bezahlst mit E-Ticket ab Moskau! Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Mai 2010 um 20:17 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Spiridione
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #25 - 11. Januar 2009 um 17:52

Zitat:
Da sie scheinbar ihr Visum schon hat, kannst Du ihr ja den Vorschlag machen, dass Du ihr den Flug bezahlst mit E-Ticket ab Moskau!

Ich biete sogar mehr an: E-Ticket ab Kazan, der Flug geht dann sowieso über Moskau, und natürlich 1. Klasse, da der Flug bis zu 12 Stunden dauert  Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #26 - 11. Januar 2009 um 18:07

Mit Kd-avia 331 Euro in der Touristenklasse!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Spiridione
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #27 - 11. Januar 2009 um 19:32

Mal 'ne erfrischen kure Mail Augenrollen:

Hi  my  lovely!  I  am glad to speak again with you Steffen ! How you today? I hope, that your day is good! AMERICAN EXPRESS BANK LTD, NEW YORK, USA BIC: AEIB US 33 ? 00743625 B.I.N. BANK 
5-A GRODNENSKAYA STR., 121471 
MOSCOW 
RUSSIA
for yochkar-ola branch of B.I.N. BANK yochkar-ola ru
acct. 30301840500000001400
for_____ acct.40817840714000001727
Olga Nemtseva Vladimirovna
My gentle kisses! Yours Olga.

Interessant ist ihr Vatersname Vladimirovna, wo sie mir geschrieben hat, dass ihr Vater Alex heisst  Laut lachend

Auf meinen Vorschlag, für ihr ein E-Ticket zu buchen -> Fehlanzeige  Ärgerlich

« Zuletzt geändert: 17. August 2012 um 16:43 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Spiridione
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #28 - 13. Januar 2009 um 20:10

My greetings Steffen! How you road?
Road Steffen I have communicated to my agent and it to me
Has explained that it is necessary to pay money faster
Thus you can send me money on
To the western Union. I ask you on faster and that the agent Will refuse. I on more likely wish to meet you to see You the Kiss and. My embraces and kisses, yours Olga. I wait for your expensive letters!
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Mai 2010 um 20:20 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Spiridione
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #29 - 14. Januar 2009 um 17:05

Hab' heute zweimal Post von ihr bekommen  Smiley
Die erste Mail enthält nur das Bild mit dem Pass, die zweite folgenden Text:

Hi my dear XXX!
How you as at you there? I can count on yours under держку
You will send me money, and the agent hurries that on payment
I count on you. I love you.
My kisses and embraces!!!! Yours Olga.

Was держку heisst weiss ich nicht  Traurig, ich weiss, dass поддержку "die Unterstützung" bedeutet. 
Vielleicht ist das nur eine Kurzform?

Ein Fehler ist mir im Pass aufgefallen:
Laut einer Mail von ihr heisst ihr Vater Alex, im Pass steht allerdings der Vatersname Vladimirowna 
(sollte eigentlich Alexandrowna heissen!)

« Zuletzt geändert: 19. Januar 2011 um 19:20 von Uli »  

88_03_583521_-_Nemtseva.jpg ( 130 KB | Downloads )
88_03_583521_-_Nemtseva.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2] 3 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema