Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2  Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Afreda <afreda_charlton@yahoo.com> <tour_ndiaye@mail.md> <eco.banque.du.sn@icmail.net> (Gelesen: 4495 mal)

gumball31
Ex-Mitglied

Afreda <afreda_charlton@yahoo.com> <tour_ndiaye@mail.md> <eco.banque.du.sn@icmail.net>
11. November 2008 um 20:28

Guten Abend Freunde des Antiscam..
Hier habe ich mal wieder eine besonders nette Story..Mal sehen wie viele Millionen Sie verdienen möchte..Ich kenne mich da schon etwas aus, denn ich kenne Leute die Handeln tatsächlich in ARFIKA (NAMIBIA) mit Diamanten...DAS WIRD EIN SPASS Durchgedreht

So jetzt zum Geschäft ich poste euch mal etwas hier...AUFIIII gehts..

Hello Lovely,

Thanks for your mail.how are you , i was touched after going through your profile. I think is know longer necessary for me to hide myself from you again and i decided to contact you  because  of the urgency of my situation here. My hobby is tennis and music.

I am Miss Afreda  Charlton,  23years old girl from Sierra Leone in West Africa,the only daughter of Late Dr & Mrs David Charlton,  the former Director diamond extrusion Ltd in free town and also the former minister of mineral resources. I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I am receiving from my step mother.

She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father.Meanwhile I wanted to travel to Europe, but ,she hide away my international passport and other valuable documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my father’s File which contains important documents.

So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term relationship and investment assistance in your Country.

My late father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$9.200, 000.00 in a Bank here in Senegal with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall be willing to forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund.

As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my 2nd year in the university, when the crisis started. It is my intention to compensate you with 5% of the total money for your assistance and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you.

Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put every things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

You can reach me on phone through the office number of the camp director, his name is Reverend Stephen and the phone number is 00221-76-490-5078, if you will like to speak to me on phone.When you call tell him you want to talk to Afreda Charlton,he will then send his receptionist to call me, i am staying at the female hostel block 104A. i will appreciate if you can also help me to secure my traveling document,maybe when i join you we can transfer the fund.

Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please i beg you not to disclose it till i come over to join you once the fund has been transferred.

Yours Sincerely.
Afreda Charlton

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:
From Afreda Charlton Tue Nov 11 10:34:47 2008
Return-Path: <afreda_charlton@yahoo.com>
Authentication-Results: mta211.mail.mud.yahoo.com  from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok)
Received: from 68.142.206.163  (HELO n24.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com) (68.142.206.163)
 by mta211.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Tue, 11 Nov 2008 02:34:48 -0800
Received: from [68.142.200.225] by n24.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 Nov 2008 10:34:48 -0000
Received: from [68.142.201.65] by t6.bullet.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 Nov 2008 10:34:48 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp417.mail.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 Nov 2008 10:34:48 -0000
Received: (qmail 69549 invoked by uid 60001); 11 Nov 2008 10:34:48 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
 s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
ontent-Type:Message-ID;
G21zrzzWAVpAqM=;
Received: from [41.208.137.211] by web46110.mail.sp1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 11 Nov 2008 02:34:47 PST
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 02:34:47 -0800 (PST)
Subject: MY PHOTO AND ABOUT ME
To: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX>
In-Reply-To: <923873.63949.qm@web28409.mail.ukl.yahoo.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-2071519227-1226399687=:68620"
Message-ID: <87252.68620.qm@web46110.mail.sp1.yahoo.com>
Content-Length: 75492

Dann mal los-....... Durchgedreht Zunge  So ich  werde gleich mal antworten.. Augenrollen
« Zuletzt geändert: 13. Februar 2011 um 12:20 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr10157 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Re: Afreda Charlton <afreda_charlton@yahoo.com> <tour_ndiaye@mail.md> <eco.banque.du.sn@icmail.net>
Antwort #1 - 11. November 2008 um 20:40

Ist klar. Wieder das Flüchtlingslager aus dem Senegal.
Ist ja nichts mehr neues. Da ist amicus ja schon Spezialist dafür.

Zitat:
Abfrage nach IP-Adresse zu Name:  41.208.137.211
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  41.208.137.211
Auskunft mit der Webseite http://www.mein-whois.de

Auskunft durch den Whois-Servers whois.afrinic.net

% This is the AfriNIC Whois server.

% see also  http://www.mein-whois.de/info?41.208.137.211

% Note: this output has been filtered.

% Information related to '41.208.137.0 - 41.208.137.255'

inetnum:        41.208.137.0 - 41.208.137.255
netname:        SONATELNET
descr:          Pool ADSL BAS3
admin-c:        MN1281-AFRINIC
admin-c:        AM2490-AFRINIC
tech-c:         SBT7-AFRINIC
mnt-by:         SMM-MNT
mnt-lower:      SMM-MNT
source:         AFRINIC # Filtered
parent:         41.208.128.0 - 41.208.191.255

person:       Mody Ndiaye
address:      SOCIETE NATIONALES DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS
address:      Sonatel
address:      Dakar
address:      Senegal
e-mail:       modyndiaye@sentoo.sn
phone:        +221 8392337
fax-no:       +221 8233698
nic-hdl:      MN1281-AFRINIC
mnt-by:       SMM-MNT
remarks:      data has been transferred from RIPE Whois Database 20050221
source:       AFRINIC # Filtered

« Zuletzt geändert: 16. November 2008 um 15:21 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Afreda Charlton <afreda_charlton@yahoo.com> <tour_ndiaye@mail.md> <eco.banque.du.sn@icmail.net>
Antwort #2 - 12. November 2008 um 01:36

Ja die wollen mir alle Geld schenken ich schicke sie alle zu meinem Anwalt. Der arbeitet sie nun alle ab mit Standart Briefe. Laut lachend
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

gumball31
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 14. November 2008 um 14:35

Ein paar News hier   Augenrollen

My Dearest sweetheart

How are you today.

I believe that you are doing well.As for me i am fine here with all hopes to meet with you immediately after the transfer of my money to your position for a better life.God will bless and reward you for every effort you are about to make to see me out from this horrible prison called refugee camp where i am living today as a result of  the untimely death of my parents(may their gentle souls rest in peace).Infact i thank God for the life of Rev  the pastor of the church located in the camp where i receive and send e-mails to you.He is like a father to us here as his church assists united nations here in Senegal in taking care of refugees.

Here  is the contact information of the bank where the money was deposited by my late father is as follows,

Eco Banque Du Senegal
Telephone    :   00221 77-372-6729
Fax number  :   00221 335-211-842
Email : eco.banque.du.sn@icmail.net
Address : DAKAR SENEGAL WEST AFRICA
Person in contact: Mr Tour Ndiaye
Email : tour_ndiaye@mail.md

Information about the deposit code are as follows:

Name of depositor: Dr David Charlton
Nationality:  Sierra Leone
Next of kin : Miss Afreda  Charlton
Amount deposited:$9.2 million
Quote A/C: BA3911788-DK

Based on this information i will like you to send an email to the transfer department of the bank today.which is Mr Tour Ndiaye. the foreign transfer officer of the bank. tell him that you are my representative and that you want to assist me transfer my 9.2million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of king after which you call me on phone today because i am unable to call you, i dont have any money with me that i can use to call,my sweet heart i will be very happy to hear from you soon and i want you to use this e mail address to contact them.

God bless you as you do this today by sending email to the Bank.

Awaiting to hear from you soonest!

Yours in love.

Afreda
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

gumball31
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 14. November 2008 um 14:42

Lass uns tanzen

Hi Honey

I am happy to read your mail, meanwhile honey i agree to marry you Laut lachend and i don't have any contact please i really need your help, i am happy that you have many contact which we can use to establish business as soon as the money is transferred to you, i am sending you my photo as you demanded.

Honey please try and  contact the bank so that they can start the transferring process.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Afreda
« Zuletzt geändert: 16. November 2008 um 15:22 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bandit
Forum Administrator

Standort: liebliches Taubertal
Stimmung: gut druff
Antwort #5 - 14. November 2008 um 14:45

Lass dir erstmal Dokumente, Ausweis-Kopie usw. schicken.  Zwinkernd
Du willst ja wissen ob die Lady echt ist,  Laut lachend Laut lachend
« Zuletzt geändert: 16. November 2008 um 15:22 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

gumball31
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #6 - 14. November 2008 um 14:50

Mal sehen ob ich noch mehr Haut zu sehen bekomme beim nächsten Foto Durchgedreht

« Zuletzt geändert: 13. Februar 2011 um 12:19 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

gumball31
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #7 - 14. November 2008 um 14:59

Mal sehen ob Afrika mir jetzt Passport sendet..?? HEHEHEH
« Zuletzt geändert: 16. November 2008 um 15:23 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #8 - 14. November 2008 um 15:44

Eco Banque Du Senegal (natürlich die Echte):
8, Avenue Léopold Sédar Senghor
PO Box: 9095 - Centre Douanes (CD) Dakar - SENEGAL
Phone: (221) 849 20 00
Fax:(221) 823 47 07
Email: info@ecobank.com
Hat übrigens auch Western Union im Programm!
http://www.ecobank.com/english/network/addresses.aspx
« Zuletzt geändert: 16. November 2008 um 15:24 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #9 - 14. November 2008 um 19:39

Zitat:
Mal sehen ob Afrika mir jetzt Passport sendet..?? HEHEHEH

Die wird sicherlich ihren Pass in den Wirren des Bürgerkrieges verloren haben und einen Fantasie-Flüchtlingsausweis vorweisen.
Da es aber allgemein bekannt ist, dass die Fantasiedokumente seit 2006 nicht mehr ausgegeben (wegen zu vieler Fälschungen) 
und auch eingezogen wurden, soll sie dann mal einen echten Gefälschten schicken. 
Anschauen kannst Du ihn unter:

Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 16. November 2008 um 15:26 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

gumball31
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #10 - 17. November 2008 um 01:57

Hi Honey

I am happy to read your mail, i am very sorry for my late reply i was a little sick that is why i could not reply you in time, honey i am sending you the document which you need , please i want you to contact the bank with the phone number and email address which i send to you.

Hope to hear from you

Afreda Zunge

« Zuletzt geändert: 17. November 2008 um 18:59 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #11 - 17. November 2008 um 14:53

Habe mir das komische Dokument eben im Postfach angeschaut. Der bekannte Scammerstern als Siegel ist auch wieder vorhanden! Laut lachend

Das Telefon und Fax in zwei völlig unterschiedlichen Städten sind, scheint denen auch noch nicht aufgefallen zu sein. Und seit wann benutzt eine Bank einen Freemailer? Sie haben ihre eigene Mailadresse: xxx@ecobank.com! 

Und eine Rechtschreibung. Mir treibt es wieder die Haare zu Berge. Wer kennt das Land Seirra-leone? Meinen die vielleicht diesen italienischen Regisseur Sergio Leone oder meinen die das Land Sierra-Leone?

Bei den Unterschriften ist der Schwung der Linien identisch. Als hat eine Person beide Unterschriften geleistet!

Und bei dem Stempel der Eco-Bank hätten sie die Schrift etwas kleiner wählen sollen. Dann hätte sie auch nicht den Rand überschrieben. Hat schon mal jemand einen zweifarbigen Stempel gesehen? 

Und ihren selbst erkorenen Standard halten sie auch nicht mehr ein: Im Bereich des Stempels gibt es keine Unterschrift und kein Datum.

Auf diesen letzten Fakt kannst Du sie ja mal hinweisen und schreiben, dass das Dokument ohne diese wichtige Deklarierung völlig ungültig ist. Bin mal gespannt, was denen dann einfällt!
Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend
« Zuletzt geändert: 17. November 2008 um 17:49 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

gumball31
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #12 - 19. November 2008 um 22:36

Wie gesagt wurde, verloren lol

Hi Honey

I told you in my past mail that i lost my passport, so what do you expect me to do now, i don't have passport to send you. please help me i really need your help.

Afreda
« Zuletzt geändert: 19. November 2008 um 22:37 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #13 - 19. November 2008 um 22:49

Zitat:
Wie gesagt wurde, verloren lol

Hi Honey

I told you in my past mail that i lost my passport, so what do you expect me to do now, i don't have passport to send you. please help me i really need your help.

Afreda

Dann schreib ihr zurück, ob sie keine andere Identifikation hat. Da sie in einem Flüchtlingslager lebt, muss sie eine UNHCR-Identifikation haben. Ansonsten könnte sie das Lager nicht verlassen und hätte auch keinen Zugriff zu Kommunikationseinrichtungen im Lager. Und ansonsten soll ihr der Lagerkommandant, äh, ich meine natürlich Lager Direktor einen neuen besorgen, und das kann dann nur der von 2008 sein (kannst ihr ja die "offizielle" UNHCR-Information mitschicken, die Du hier im Forum unter http://anti-scam.de/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1218904745/1#1 findest)!
Die sollen sich da unten mal etwas Mühe machen und das komplizierte Ding fälschen! Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

gumball31
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #14 - 21. November 2008 um 14:55

Ja werde ich machen..

Hi Honey

I am not demanding money from you , what i  ask you is to contact the bank so that they can start the transferring process i am not asking you to send me money now. honey if really you want to help me why can't you contact the bank first and know what is required first. hope you understand.

Afreda
« Zuletzt geändert: 21. November 2008 um 14:58 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema