Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 2 3 [4]  Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Faith / Tina / Tracy / Gloria / Thompson / Lilian / Rita / Destiny / Queen <lilian.baby20@yahoo.com> <gonuh2007@yahoo.com> <tracy_arnold1@yahoo.com> <tinaoneil@ymail.com> <faith_dikigbo5@yahoo.com> <destinychil_arnold@yahoo.com> <lilian_oneil@yahoo.com> <ritababy09@yahoo.com> <queenoneil34@yahoo.com> <rolandwoods@accountant.com> <customer.services@clydes-dalebankplc.com> <scbtransferrdept@mail2London.com> <standardlife.bank@gmail.com> <gavin-slater@clydes-dalebankplc.com> <standardlifebankplc@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 23842 mal)

Wesermann
Forum Administrator

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Russia
Re: Faith / Tina / Tracy / Gloria / Thompson / Lilian / Rita / Destiny / Queen <lilian.baby20@yahoo.com> <gonuh2007@yahoo.com> <tracy_arnold1@yahoo.com> <tinaoneil@ymail.com> <faith_dikigbo5@yahoo.com> <destinychil_arnold@yahoo.com> <lilian_oneil@yahoo.com> <ritababy09@yahoo.com> <queenoneil34@yahoo.com> <rolandwoods@accountant.com> <customer.services@clydes-dalebankplc.com> <scbtransferrdept@mail2London.com> <standardlife.bank@gmail.com> <gavin-slater@clydes-dalebankplc.com> <standardlifebankplc@gmail.com>
Antwort #45 - 16. September 2009 um 09:08

...und die Antwort wie immer das übliche Gesülze

Von: Lilian Oneil
Datum: 09/16/09 07:41:55
An: xxxxxh@googlemail.com
Betreff: WITH LOVE AND TRUST

Hello Dearest,
I am glad to write to you,how are you? Hope you are fine,I thank God for you.Your message was a total relief to me. May God protect you for me because he is the one who brought you in my life.I  will like him to make away for you, my prince i love the way you sound to
me, and i promise to be with you and i will like you to help me to come out
of this camp so that i come to your country and have a free life.
In this camp,our freedom is restricted because we do not have any traveling paper.Its just like one staying in the prison and I hope by Gods grace I will come out of here very soon.We don't have any relative now whom we can go to, all our relatives ran away
in the middle of the war.
The only person we have now is  Reverend David Mark who is the Reverend Minister in charge of the church on this camp ( CHRIST THE SAVIOR MISSION). He has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I am living in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.The Pastors Telephone number is
(+221765 206 295 OR +221-77-1176-709) Feel free to call  me through his number because i have told him about you. If  you call, tell him that you want to speak with me, he will send for me from the
hostel to come and answer your call.
As a refugee I don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.Again we do not work nor do anything for living as a result of that eating is very difficult as we are given food ones a day.
Please listen to this,I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank(Standard Chartered Bank) in London which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $5.3(Five Million, three Hundred Thousand US Dollars).
So I will like you to help me process and transfer this money to your account as my 'foreign patner' which was the bank's condition to get the money transfered.From it you can send me money to prepare and get ready my traveling documents to come and meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it is the
Reverend David Mark because he is like a father to me.
So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to  yourself and don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember I am giving you all these information due to trust and believeing that no one will think to hurt me after hearing all that i have gone through.My favourite language is English but our language is french but I speak English very fluently because both my father and mother studied in Europe. Meanwhile I will like you to call me by  13 o'clock GMT Senegalese local time, like I said i have a lot to
tell you.Have a nice day and pray for me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Thanks and remain blessed
lilian oneil

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: Bimbo@gmail.com
Received: by 10.210.35.7 with SMTP id i7cs332105ebi;
        Tue, 15 Sep 2009 22:41:55 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.114.6.28 with SMTP id 28mr15498451waf.115.1253079713993;
        Tue, 15 Sep 2009 22:41:53 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <lilian_oneil@yahoo.com>
Received: from web113103.mail.gq1.yahoo.com (web113103.mail.gq1.yahoo.com [98.136.165.100])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id 40si7674615pzk.7.2009.09.15.22.41.51;
        Tue, 15 Sep 2009 22:41:52 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of lilian_oneil@yahoo.com designates 98.136.165.100 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.136.165.100;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of lilian_oneil@yahoo.com designates 98.136.165.100 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=lilian_oneil@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (test mode) Quelltext.i=@yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 34564 invoked by uid 60001); 16 Sep 2009 05:41:51 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1253079711; bh=yu/X/kZuaWXzeHt3p8Qpy5LVNHhHFUReMx4ieINUV6g=; -Version:Content-Type; R+vD98JJAQZsw=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  -Version:Content-Type;
  KWLFjM6YDfIlg=;
Message-ID: <759393.34552.qm@web113103.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: CX1L3n28OfV3CbU-
Received: from [196.207.218.186] by web113103.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 15 Sep 2009 22:41:51 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/7.0.14 YahooMailWebService/0.7.338.2
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 22:41:51 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: WITH LOVE AND TRUST
To: "31855th@googlemail.com" <Farbiger@googlemail.com>
In-Reply-To: <4AAF8AA5.000006.03784@HOME-EC7FIKI84G>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1751146595-1253079711=:34552"

Code
Alles auswählen
 Geo-Location Information

Country  Senegal
State/Region   
City   
Postal Code   
Latitude  14
Longitude  -14
Area Code   

Geo-Location Map

« Zuletzt geändert: 16. Januar 2010 um 18:08 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
DeutschLehrer
General Counsel

ich hasse Computer !

Standort: Seifhennersdorf
Re: Faith / Tina / Tracy / Gloria / Thompson / Lilian / Rita / Destiny / Queen <lilian.baby20@yahoo.com> <gonuh2007@yahoo.com> <tracy_arnold1@yahoo.com> <tinaoneil@ymail.com> <faith_dikigbo5@yahoo.com> <destinychil_arnold@yahoo.com> <lilian_oneil@yahoo.com> <ritababy09@yahoo.com> <queenoneil34@yahoo.com> <rolandwoods@accountant.com> <customer.services@clydes-dalebankplc.com> <scbtransferrdept@mail2London.com> <standardlife.bank@gmail.com> <gavin-slater@clydes-dalebankplc.com> <standardlifebankplc@gmail.com>
Antwort #46 - 20. September 2009 um 10:11

Eine Antwort habe ich von ihr noch nicht erhalten, auf einem Forum aber einen neuen Anbandelungsversuch:

Hello,
My name is lilian
I saw your profile today in this site and get intrested to know you, because you look very nice in your profile, here is my email address (lilian_oneil@yahoo.com) please send me an email so that i will send you my photos and tell you more about my self,.
   mail me at(lilian_oneil@yahoo.com)
  Remember distance,color,religion or tribe does not matter but love matters a lot.
kiss my dear love
lilian

==========================================

Hallo,
Mein Name ist lilian
  Ich sah Ihr Profil heute in dieser Website und nutzen Sie Interessent Sie kennen zu lernen, weil man sehr schön in deinem Profil sehen, hier ist meine E-Mail-Adresse (lilian_oneil@yahoo.com) Bitte senden Sie mir eine E-Mail, damit ich Ihnen meine Bilder und senden wird erfahren Sie mehr über mich selbst,.
    mail me at (lilian_oneil@yahoo.com)
   Denken Sie daran, Abstand, Farbe, Religion oder Stamm spielt keine Rolle, aber die Liebe eine Menge Fragen.
  kiss my dear love
lilian

Gruß DL

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Hans Olaf Esser
Scam Warners

Back on the street ...

Standort: Hamburg
Antwort #47 - 21. September 2009 um 16:07

Smiley

Rita <ritababy09@yahoo.com>

Gestern bin ich noch dafür ausgeschimpft worden, dass ich diese Spammerin bei Fischkopf.de gleich gemeldet habe. 
Ihr wolltet nähere Informationen zu ihr, Bilder und den Quelltext haben. Bitteschön, hier sind sie:

Meine Liebste, 
Vielen Dank für Ihre Nachricht! How are you doing? Ich hoffe, Sie tun great! Nun, aufrichtig zu sein, ich bin der Worte schließen, weil ich nicht weiß, wie ich meine Gefühle und Lage zum Ausdruck bringen, hier bin ich wirklich durch einige Schwierigkeiten, hier in Senegal. So starten Sie mit, Mein Name ist Rita Oneil von Côte d'Ivoire, 5.3ft groß, blond in Teint, (noch nie verheiratet), ich bin 23 Jahre alt mit Wohnsitz in dem Flüchtlingslager hier in Dakar als Folge des Bürgerkriegs war, dass kämpfte in meinem Land. Ich bin ernsthaft auf der Suche nach einem ehrlichen Mann, der nachweisen kann, mir die wahre Liebe und jemand, der nachweisen kann, mich besorgt und Aufmerksamkeit mir nie verraten. Für mich ist das Alter, der Religion oder Entfernung keine Rolle, ich brauche nur eine wahre Liebe oder Freundschaft. 
Über meine Eltern, mein verstorbener Vater Dr. Harold Oneil war der Geschäftsführer der Mavococoa and Associates (Ltd), und er war der Referent des früheren Staatschefs (verstorbenen Dr. Robert Guéï) vor den Rebellen angegriffen unserem Haus an einem frühen Morgen und ums Leben meiner Mutter und meinem Vater in kaltem Blut. Ich war der einzige überlebt, weil ich weg von zu Hause während des Vorfalls, und es gelang mir, meinen Weg zu einem nahe gelegenen Land Senegal zu machen, wo lasse ich jetzt als Flüchtling in einem Flüchtlingslager. 
Ich möchte gerne mehr über Sie erfahren. Ihre Vorlieben und Abneigungen, Hobbys und was Sie tun derzeit. Ich werde Sie mehr über mich sagen, in meinem nächsten Mail. unter Datei angehängt werden meine Fotos vor dem Bürgerkrieg. Ich möchte auch mehr von den Bildern sehen, wenn Sie welche haben. In der nächsten Mail wird, schicke ich Ihnen eine Telefonnummer, mich anzurufen. Ich bin für die wahre Liebe, so mit mir ehrlich und können planen, wie sie zueinander stehen, können planen, wie sie zu erfüllen. Vielleicht werde ich bald nachdem man weiß, Sie besser besucht haben! 

Ihr wahres Freund 
Rita.

My Dearest,
Thanks for your message ! How are you doing ? i hope you are doing great ! Well to be sincere, i am shut of words because i do not know how to express my feelings and situation here, i am really going through some difficulties here in Senegal. To start with, My name is Rita Oneil from Ivory Coast, 5.3ft tall, fair in complexion, (never married before) , I am 23 years of age residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country. I am seriously looking for an honest man who can show me true love and someone who can show me concerned and attention never to betray me. To me, Age , religion or distance does not matter , i only need a true love or friendship.
About my parents, My late father Dr Harold Oneil was the managing director of Mavococoa and Associates (Ltd), and he was the Special adviser to the former Head of State ( late Dr Robert Guei ) before the rebels attacked our house early one morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood. I was the only survived because i was away from home during the incident, and I managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal, where I am leaving now as a refugee in a refugee camp.
I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail . attached below file are my photos before the civil war. I would also like to see more of your pictures if you have any. In the Next mail, i will send you a telephone number to call me. I am for real love, so be honest with me and lets plan on how to be with each other, lets plan on how to meet . Maybe i will visit you soon after knowing you better!

your truly friend
Rita.

Zwei Bilder schicke ich mit, das eine hieß übrigens "Karen Tsakpro". Das verstehe ich jetzt garnicht.

Chicken George ich hör Dich gackern ...

Spoiler für Quelltext:

X-AOL-UID: 3339.1468130684
X-AOL-FILE: 4u.jpeg
X-AOL-DATE: Mon, 21 Sep 2009  6:00:28 AM Eastern Daylight Time
Return-Path: <ritababy09@yahoo.com>
Received: from rly-me02.mx.aol.com (rly-me02.mail.aol.com [172.20.83.35]) by air-me08.mail.aol.com (v125.7) with ESMTP id MAILINME084-99f4ab74e9a2b2; Mon, 21 Sep 2009 06:00:26 -0400
Received: from web43411.mail.sp1.yahoo.com (web43411.mail.sp1.yahoo.com [68.180.198.223]) by rly-me02.mx.aol.com (v125.7) with ESMTP id MAILRELAYINME023-99f4ab74e9a2b2; Mon, 21 Sep 2009 05:59:55 -0400
Received: (qmail 76157 invoked by uid 60001); 21 Sep 2009 09:59:54 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1253527194; bh=vjw+Y8Mqw8Ymk2r8K31q00/1Rcc+i8CiqYOD0Et7OnU=; tent-Type; 03vJAclzfB7Do=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  QWR9tfo9FPSkM=;
Message-ID: <429874.75100.qm@web43411.mail.sp1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: bHngo3LkuKlhemUKQ2nZyiE6LKSOdE8v3PKWpEP6yrN2M2g7C8.g.vs-
Received: from [41.214.114.61] by web43411.mail.sp1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 21 Sep 2009 02:59:54 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/7.0.14 YahooMailWebService/0.7.347.2
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 02:59:54 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Von Ihrer Freundin Rita.
To: hansolafesser@aol.de
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-151491173-1253527194=:75100"
X-AOL-IP: 68.180.198.223
X-AOL-SCOLL-AUTHENTICATION: mail_rly_antispam_dkim-d235.2 ; domain : yahoo.com DKIM : pass

--0-151491173-1253527194=:75100
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-27171499-1253527194=:75100"
« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Januar 2011 um 19:25 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator
Paragraphenreiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit

Servus

Standort: Oberpfalz
Antwort #48 - 21. September 2009 um 16:41

@ Hans Olaf Esser

Die Kleine ist bekannt wie ein bunter Hund.

Code
Alles auswählen

IP-Adresse:	 	41.214.114.61
Provider:	 	SONATEL

Ab an die frische Luft   Smiley Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 21. September 2009 um 23:21 von † Rais † »  
Zum Seitenanfang

DeutschLehrer
General Counsel

ich hasse Computer !

Antwort #49 - 08. November 2009 um 07:48

Smiley

Destiny <destinychil_arnold@yahoo.com>

Wieder ein Scam auf I-for-You:

Startseite » Persönliche Nachrichten » destinychil_arnold@yahoo.com My name is Destiny. I like what i saw about you in your profile and will like to know you. This is my email address (destinychil_arnold@yahoo.com) please write me there so i can send you my photos and also tell you more about
  destiny  
Anfänger      

1 Punkte

destinychil_arnold@yahoo.com My name is Destiny. I like what i saw about you in your profile and will like to know you. This is my email address (destinychil_arnold@yahoo.com) please write me there so i can send you my photos and also tell you more about
  Heute, 00:12
destinychil_arnold@yahoo.com My name is Destiny. I like what i saw about you in your profile and will like to know you. This is my email address (destinychil_arnold@yahoo.com) please write me there so i can send you my photos and also tell you more about me.Waiting for your mail soonest.     From Destiny,

Dieser Text ist  wohl mit der Kopierfunktion mehrfach abgeladen worden. Profil im Anhang.
"Quick and dirty"-Scamming

Gruß DL

« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Januar 2011 um 19:24 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Wesermann
Forum Administrator

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Russia
Antwort #50 - 08. November 2009 um 15:26

@ DeutschLehrer

Dann schau mal, dass wir ein Foto und einen Quelltext bekommen

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

DeutschLehrer
General Counsel

ich hasse Computer !

Antwort #51 - 08. November 2009 um 16:24

Eine Antwort ist längst raus. Ich habe ihr geschrieben, dass ich Russe bin und schlecht Englisch kann und sie um Fotos gebeten.

Gruß DL
« Zuletzt geändert: 08. November 2009 um 16:27 von DeutschLehrer »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

DeutschLehrer
General Counsel

ich hasse Computer !

Antwort #52 - 09. November 2009 um 17:08

Die Antwort:

Моя дорогая,
Я более чем счастливы в вашем ответе на мою почту. Как ваш день?
Шахта немного холодно чуть больше здесь в Дакаре, Сенегал. Меня зовут Судьбы Арнольда, я 24 из Кот-д'Ивуара в Западной Африке, 5,9 м высок, ярмарка в цвет лица, (никогда женат прежде) и в настоящее время я нахожусь в лагере беженцев здесь в Дакаре в результате гражданской войны, которая была боролись в моей стране. Мой покойный отец д-р Арнольд, был управляющим Директор Арнольд и Associates (Ltd), и он был личным Advicer бывшего государственного headof до повстанцы напали на нашу
Дом один рано утром и убили мою мать и отца в холодной крови.
Это только мне, что живем сейчас, и мне удалось сделать
мой путь к вблизи от страны Сенегал, где я живу сейчас
в лагере беженцев, и этот компьютер, принадлежащих к revrend
что есть церковь здесь в лагере. Я хотел бы знать больше о вас.
Ваши симпатии и антипатии, Ваше хобби и чем вы делаете в настоящее время. Я скажу вам больше о себе в моей следующей почте. Прикрепленный Вот мои фотографий. Bye Now и в надежде услышать от Вас скорейшего.
От судьбы.

My dear,
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How is your day?
Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is
Destiny Arnold, I'm 24 from Ivory Coast in West Africa, 5.9 ft tall,
fair in complexion,(never married before) and presently i am residing
in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was
faught in my country. My late father Dr Arnold, was the managing
director of Arnold and Associates (Ltd), and he was the personal
advicer to the former headof state before the rebels attacked our
house one early morning,and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.
It is only me that is alive now, and I managed to make
my way to a near by country Senegal, where i am living now
in a refugee camp, and this computer is belonging to a revrend
that has a church here in the camp. I would like to know more about you.
Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently.
I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here are my
pictures. Bye now and hoping to hear from you soonest.
From Destiny.

Also Russisch kann die Dame nicht, sie schreibt als Mann !

Der Quelltext:

Spoiler:
Received: from 82.204.219.162 (mx3.ks.pochta.ru)
     by node10-1.ks.pochta.ru with POCHTA.RU LMTP SERVER
     Mon, 09 Nov 2009 17:51:57 +0300
     id 3066035088-1257778317.779898
     envelope-from destinychil_arnold@yahoo.com
     for xxxx@pochta.ru
Received: from web112806.mail.gq1.yahoo.com[98.136.165.31], helo web112806.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
     by mx3.ks.pochta.ru with POCHTA.RU MAILER
     Mon, 09 Nov 2009 17:52:45 +0300
     id 125361040-1257778365.237553
     envelope-from destinychil_arnold@yahoo.com
     for xxxx@pochta.ru
Received: (qmail 11093 invoked by uid 60001); 9 Nov 2009 14:52:42 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1257778361; bh=2m3BrJz5BOrlzNB6RVEZSsyjFvqZq2KYLLK/q9PWrb8=; tent-Type; DuIfr5epxqIcU=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  dt/fLcHr+eY+4=;
Message-ID: <887034.7235.qm@web112806.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: FJ__yEceXZJcJ.9Sq2HSA5.JcM4IFYhjw3JasxHuRkRAqgS79m5_wr08bg--
Received: from [196.207.214.237] by web112806.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 09 Nov 2009 06:52:41 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/8.1.6 YahooMailWebService/0.7.361.4
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 06:52:41 -0800 (PST)
Subject: hoping to hear from you.
To: xxx xxx <xxxx@pochta.ru>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-515313601-1257778361=:7235"

--0-515313601-1257778361=:7235
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1129171915-1257778361=:7235"

--0-1129171915-1257778361=:7235
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Noch zwei Fotos im Anhang.

Gruß DL

« Zuletzt geändert: 09. November 2009 um 17:29 von † Rais † »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

† Rais †
General Counsel

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Oberpfalz
Antwort #53 - 09. November 2009 um 17:21

Mail kommt aus dem Senegal

Code
Alles auswählen
Abfrage nach IP-Adresse zu Name:  196.207.214.237
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  196.207.214.237

inetnum:        196.207.214.0 - 196.207.214.255
netname:        ADSL-REGIONS
descr:          Pool ADSL DSLAM Matam
admin-c:        AS12-AFRINIC
tech-c:         TS3-AFRINIC
mnt-by:         SMM-MNT
mnt-lower:      SMM-MNT
source:         AFRINIC # Filtered
parent:         196.207.192.0 - 196.207.255.255

role:         Admin Sonatel
address:      Dakar
address:      Senegal

@ DeutschLehrer

Das Früchtchen hat ihre Foto´s bei uns schon hinterlegt.  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Ich schau mal nach wo, und dann geht´s direkt ab an die Öffentlichkeit.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Almöhi
General Counsel

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Deutschland
Antwort #54 - 16. Januar 2010 um 16:14

Smiley

Queen <queenoneil34@yahoo.com>

Eine neue 

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <queenoneil34@yahoo.com>
X-Flags: 0000
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 15 Jan 2010 10:03:34 -0000
Received: from web110211.mail.gq1.yahoo.com (HELO web110211.mail.gq1.yahoo.com) [67.195.8.187]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx053) with SMTP; 15 Jan 2010 11:03:34 +0100
Received: (qmail 37703 invoked by uid 60001); 15 Jan 2010 10:03:33 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1263549813;
bh=8HU+9dtr0+VCNavHkAi6LpvlmxtSkQxPV5y5FLM0UpU=;
Q078q3YowX6uk=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  +NCViKSHSUe2U=;
Message-ID: <412349.36415.qm@web110211.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG:
qgfbDTmjC6p7WPtKb6smCIsOVn2x5BIezoK7i_s-
Received: from [41.208.161.84] by web110211.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 15 Jan 2010 02:03:33
PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/9.1.10 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 02:03:33 -0800 (PST)
Subject: [Spam] MY FOTO
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
In-Reply-To: <4B25FE77.000003.00324@HOME-EC7FIKI84G>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1062446740-1263549813=:36415"
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam);
Detail=5D7Q89H36p4WX0t+AtsdW0MeYohbkppDFu7mbz62f6f4tqVGjdbzQLnw3x1AZ5JURZ+5Z
mqmWTDxh4MLDnI36WF60vvcQfmtcOyA0W/0LxNj+ftBV7s6dQ9VAyVV1p/or1SbAUb6vsLJ4wV21 4c6yhDqSPbv5fgwV1;
X-GMX-UID: QApjfzE0f2I/gswxZG9ocjRwdWxlc1Zi
X-AntiVirus: checked (incoming) by AntiVir MailGuard (Version: 9.0.1.9; AVE: 8.2.1.142; VDF:
7.10.2.198)
X-Avira-Antispam: Version 9.0.0.14 on home-ec7fiki84g (127.0.0.1) settings.db:9.0.0.14.3.2
(02-12-09 16:36) global_words.db:9.0.0.14.0.1 (02-12-09 16:36) user_words.db:9.0.0.10.0.1
(20-08-09 11:11)
X-Avira-ScanDate: 01/15/10 17:04:39
X-Avira-SpamScore: ata:   1.660 bayes:   1.000 final:   5.797
X-Avira-SpamLevel: Medium

Von: Queen Oneil
Datum: 15.01.2010 11:03:34
An: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [Spam] MY FOTO

Dear love,     
I am really happy in his response to my mail.How you?
Mine is a little difficult here in Dakar Senegal.
My name is Queen Oneil from Ivory Coast in West Africa, 5.3ft tall, fair in complexion, (never married before) and now I am 23 years of age residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.
My late father Dr Harold Oneil was the managing director of Mavococoa and Associates (Ltd), and he was the Special adviser to the former Head of State (late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our house early one morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.I was the only survived because i was away from home during the incident, and I managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal, where I am leaving now as a refugee in a refugee camp.
I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here are my  photos before the civil war. I would also like to see more of your pictures will tell if any.I more in my next mail.
Hoping to hear from you soon.
Thanks.
Yours in love
Queen

« Zuletzt geändert: 16. Januar 2010 um 18:08 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bandit
Forum Administrator

Standort: liebliches Taubertal
Stimmung: gut druff
Antwort #55 - 16. Januar 2010 um 16:29

Eingeliefert wurde diese Mail über Sonatel, Senegal:

Code
Alles auswählen
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  41.208.161.84
inetnum:        41.208.161.0 - 41.208.161.255
netname:        SONATEL
descr:          Pool pour BAS2

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

bandit
Forum Administrator

Standort: liebliches Taubertal
Stimmung: gut druff
Antwort #56 - 16. Januar 2010 um 16:30

Almöhi schrieb on 16. Januar 2010 um 16:14:
before the rebels attacked our house early one morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood

Die Geschichte wird wohl nie enden!  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Almöhi
General Counsel

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Deutschland
Antwort #57 - 17. Januar 2010 um 09:43

und weiter gehts im Text, da geht gleich die Anfrage nach ihrem Pass raus

Spoiler für Quelltext wie vorheriger:
Return-Path: <queenoneil34@yahoo.com>
X-Flags: 0000
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@gmx.de
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 16 Jan 2010 18:44:34 -0000
Received: from web110205.mail.gq1.yahoo.com (HELO web110205.mail.gq1.yahoo.com) [67.195.8.181]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx115) with SMTP; 16 Jan 2010 19:44:34 +0100
Received: (qmail 46868 invoked by uid 60001); 16 Jan 2010 18:44:33 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1263667473;
bh=kpxTDDU7KnSXsIoZfp8UBTXvVNmAHK3iHcyRUSpG5/Y=;
ruCcpodlQZ8Y0=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  33prIZHGjgsVk=;
Message-ID: <307036.44007.qm@web110205.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG:
VQ.gCXtIw9_uRpu6r1nJ5tJ0Q3y1KlSn3MKbiKa.
Received: from [41.208.163.53] by web110205.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 16 Jan 2010 10:44:32
PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/9.1.10 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 10:44:32 -0800 (PST)
Subject: [Spam] MY FULL LIFE STORY WITH LOVE AND TRUST
To: Saar-Mann <xxxxxxxxxxxxx@gmx.de>
In-Reply-To: <4B51D813.00000A.03832@HOME-EC7FIKI84G>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-217038394-1263667472=:44007"
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam);
Detail=5D7Q89H36p5mOUCHqrP9iKXKkzZhcI2rJS5jhAK2l6auLSVSYCHLLtswDRp5lFqIEQkIY
ly7jPwVMXhNo4LmzZXM7qJa6UTHZFgtqLgfBF259pD3vSlMGNqvRwSbGusFdxF87qPqFa+apNDpI mj2g1TzVv3ubJWJV1;
X-GMX-UID: Ijt0Y17hLi5ni7N8YmhpUrpjZml1ZNgC
X-AntiVirus: checked (incoming) by AntiVir MailGuard (Version: 9.0.1.9; AVE: 8.2.1.142; VDF:
7.10.2.203)
X-Avira-Antispam: Version 9.0.0.14 on home-ec7fiki84g (127.0.0.1) settings.db:9.0.0.14.3.2
(02-12-09 16:36) global_words.db:9.0.0.14.0.1 (02-12-09 16:36) user_words.db:9.0.0.10.0.1
(20-08-09 11:11)
X-Avira-ScanDate: 01/17/10 09:17:30
X-Avira-SpamScore: ata:   4.100 bayes:   1.000 final:   8.237
X-Avira-SpamLevel: Very high

Von: Queen Oneil
Datum: 01/16/10 19:44:34
An: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [Spam] MY FULL LIFE STORY WITH LOVE AND TRUST

Hello Dearest,
I am glad to write to you, how are you? Hope you are fine,
I thank God for you.Your message was a total relief to me. May God
protect you for me because he is the one who brought you in my life.I will
like him to make away for you, my prince i love the way you sound to
me, and i promise to be with you and i will like you to help me to come out
of this camp so that i come to your country and have a free life.

In this camp, our freedom is restricted because we do not have any traveling paper.Its just like one staying in the prison and
I hope by Gods grace I will come out of here very soon.We
do not have any relative now whom we can go to, all our relatives ran away
in the middle of the war.

The only person we have now is Reverend David Mark who is the Reverend
Minister in charge of the church on this camp (CHRIST THE MISSION Savior). He has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with
him rather I am living in the women's hostel because the camp have two
hostels one for men the other for Pastors women.The Telephone number is
(00-221 - 76 - 520 -6295 or +221-77-1176-709) Feel free to call me through his number because i have told him about you. If you call,
tell him that you want to speak with me, I will send for me from the
hostel to come and answer your call.

As a refugee I do not have any right or privilege to any thing be
it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.Again we do not work nor do anything for living as a result of eating that is very difficult as we are given food ones a day.
Please listen to this, I have my late father's statement of account and
death certificate here with me which I will send to you latter, because
when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank (Standard Chartered Bank)
in London which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in
question is $ 5.3 (Five Million, three Hundred Thousand U.S. Dollars).

So I will like you to help me process and transfer this money to your account as my 'foreign Patner' which was the bank's condition to get the money transferred.
From it you can send me money to get ready and prepare my traveling documents to come and meet with you. I kept this secret to
people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it is the
Reverend David Mark because he is like a father to me.

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and
do not tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money
if people gets to know about it. Remember I am giving you all these
information due to trust and believeing that no one will think to hurt me after hearing all that i have gone through.a
  My favorite language is English but our language is french but I speak
English very fluently because both my father and mother studied in
Europe. Meanwhile I will like you to call me by 13 o'clock GMT Senegalese local time, like I said i have a lot to
tell you.
Have a nice day and pray for me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Thanks and remain blessed
Yours in love,
queen
« Zuletzt geändert: 17. Januar 2010 um 10:37 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Sth
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Laufen
Antwort #58 - 29. Juni 2011 um 06:00

Von Sth
Hi Leute, Ich war so naive und habe mich von diesem Haufen verarschen lassen. Ich hatte wehrend dem Kontakt mit der so genanten Bank 
" STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC UK:
One Arleston Way,
Londres, 5DD EC2V, Reino Unido,
Southampton, United kingdom.
Telephone number: 00447014274184
fax number 0044-700-5931-149
OUR REF: SBL/A/TR/345/CD/QI/LUK
From The Office Of:Mr Peter Sands
Director of Online Banking & Transfer Department
TO STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC UK             " meine Daten zum Vergleich übermittelt.
Da ich beruflich sehr viel unterwegs bin, habe ich jetzt Angst das diese Leute irgendwann die Wohnung ausräumen.
Jetzt die Frage ist euch irgendwas bekannt von solchen Vorfällen??? unentschlossen

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Telly
General Counsel

Ich habe eine schöne russische
Frau. Bleibe aber.

Standort: Velbert
Antwort #59 - 29. Juni 2011 um 06:09

Sth schrieb on 29. Juni 2011 um 06:00:
Ich war so naive und habe mich von diesem Haufen verarschen lassen

Hallo, herzlich willkommen hier.

Ich glaube eher kaum, das die kommen. Hast Du Geld für irgendwelchen Blödsinn bezahlt?

Poste bitte Deine Geschichte hier.

Ich kenne jemanden, die hat gezahlt, weil sie gierig auf die Millionen war.
Die Bimbos hatten ihr auch gedroht, aber als nichts mehr von ihr kam, war Ruhe.
Aber Deine Geschichte interessiert uns hier alle.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 2 3 [4] 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema