Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Cyntia <owencyntia@yahoo.co.uk> <agencyvoyage@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 5171 mal)

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Cyntia <owencyntia@yahoo.co.uk> <agencyvoyage@gmail.com>
27. September 2008 um 01:56

Mail kommt von Sonatel und wenn ich die Bilder sehe, sagt mir das schon alles. Wieder mit falschem Land im Profile

Hi Dear XXXXX,

I have the feeling that this piece of mail will reach you in a perfect state of mind and in a better healthy condition.Although, we do not know each other well but I will really like to have you as a friend if that is better for you.I am a single lady of 30years old, I saw your add and i have searchingly gone through your profile,so decided to write you . I am very interested in you.I presently live in Dakar Senegal where my beloved mother is doing humanitarian work.My mother decided to brought me down here so that she will not be feeling the death of my late father. I think that all the details about me you can read in my profile, I just want to say you that I am very optimistic, beautiful, merry, caring, understanding, romantic, sexy and I have a great wish to create a happy family in my life and also like travelling as you know, i am a British citiezn, i can travell to anywhere that i want. I am looking for a man who seriously wants to have a good family, love and wants to be loved. I think that we can try to know each other better and may be it is a fate…………. Tell me more about your self .

I will anxiously looking forward to hear from you.

Cyntia.

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: XXXXXX@gmail.com
Received: by 10.65.20.3 with SMTP id x3cs17428qbi;
       Thu, 25 Sep 2008 09:47:09 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.210.86.10 with SMTP id j10mr10462803ebb.58.1222361227869;
       Thu, 25 Sep 2008 09:47:07 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <owencyntia@yahoo.co.uk>
Received: from web27908.mail.ukl.yahoo.com (web27908.mail.ukl.yahoo.com [217.146.182.58])
       by mx.google.com with SMTP id 20si1650997eyk.4.2008.09.25.09.47.05;
       Thu, 25 Sep 2008 09:47:07 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 217.146.182.58 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of owencyntia@yahoo.co.uk) client-ip=217.146.182.58;
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 217.146.182.58 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of owencyntia@yahoo.co.uk) smtp.mail=owencyntia@yahoo.co.uk; domainkeys=pass (test mode) Quelltext.From=owencyntia@yahoo.co.uk
Received: (qmail 56938 invoked by uid 60001); 25 Sep 2008 16:47:05 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.co.uk;
  ntent-Type:Message-ID;
  ZSExEl4ncZDCg=;
X-YMail-OSG: bI8kf9wY3cYTDVQTVO3AU8UKhA--
Received: from [41.208.176.18] by web27908.mail.ukl.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 25 Sep 2008 16:47:05 GMT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.7.218.2
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 16:47:05 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: From Cyntia
To: ich <XXXXX@gmail.com>
In-Reply-To: <cdd7e9870809241510x1e18915jd7b5a863f52c6c51@mail.gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-1301072776-1222361225=:56662"
Message-ID: <779380.56662.qm@web27908.mail.ukl.yahoo.com>

--0-1301072776-1222361225=:56662
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1537462803-1222361225=:56662"

--0-1537462803-1222361225=:56662
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Code
Alles auswählen
Abfrage nach IP-Adresse zu Name:  41.208.176.18
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  41.208.176.18
inetnum:	  41.208.176.0 - 41.208.176.255
netname:	  BAS3
descr:	    SONATEL
address:	SOCIETE NATIONALES DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS
address:	Sonatel
address:	Dakar
address:	Senegal 

« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Dezember 2011 um 08:01 von vierauge » 
Grund: afr21117  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Cyntia <owencyntia@yahoo.co.uk> <agencyvoyage@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 27. September 2008 um 01:57

Hier ihr Profile und Photo.

Zitat:
Mitglieds Vorname  cyntia  
Mitglieds Nachname  owen  
Geburtstag  Sep/20/1975  
Geschlecht  weiblich  
Beziehungsart  ernste Beziehung  
Staat  Großbritannien  
Kinder  keine  
Größe  173cm  
Gewicht  68kg  
Haarfarbe  Schwarz  
Augenfarbe  andere  
Über  Im a loving lady who is really seeking for my true partner to share the rest of my life with.I know that the race is not for the poor or rich, neither the swift nor strong but time and chances happens... am very gentle, kind, caring and good thinking person that doesn`t like any one who promise and fail, tell lies and someone that is not responsible. HE SHOULD BE LOVING, TRUST WORTHY, CARING. I am an intresting woman,to be with,i am down to earth,and i like natural things.My way of life is simple and ideal.I am an outgoing person, and a very romantic woman who loves challenges.  
Suche nach  männlich

« Zuletzt geändert: 27. März 2010 um 19:54 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 30. September 2008 um 01:44

Wenn die wenigstens schöne aussehen würde, könnte ich das ja alles verstehen. Doch die ist nicht mein Typ. Smiley

Hi Sweetie XXXX,

Nice to hear from you again!
I know what it is all about to keep the glow of love and passion on, because that’s what a woman needs and not just for a woman but  in a relationship too. Yes, I believe that peace in a relationship is very necessary and beautiful. That is to say, the more intimacy and love in a relationship, the more conducive for peace and respect to reign.I am very happy to know you and i will love to meet you soon.My mum is one of the church organise committee here and she was retired from her work,she is  doing humanitarian work here.

I believe in true love and with a strong passion that can be unshakable in all circumstances, a love that can carry you through from worse time to joyous time. I have long searched for that love but haven’t graped it. And  I want to say, your techinical approach  and your  kind words to me make me to understand that someone somewhere has been kept and designed to come my way.I have a brother but was dead,i am the only girl for my mother.I love cooking,travelling,dancing and walking in the garden.I have brown eyes.
I want to tell  you that nothing happen without a purpose, since you have really demostrated your feelings and thoughs to me, I think I  have to come out openly to you. Your wish is my desire ok. Don’t worry about anything, I’m asuring you, our relationship will be built solidly and constructively. And God’s fearing will be the foundation of our relationship. I don’t really know how to put it but be informed and councious that I’m solidly with you.  
Maturity is what I look for in a man.There are some circustance that can crop up in  a relationship but with a sense of maturity from the man things can be put right. So I’m quite happy to meet a matured man like you. In fact jugding from your comunication, I am very much convinced that we are compatible.  I wanna tell you that we can make it in this relationship if you beleive in faith regarding  what it takes to build a realationship and how a couple should  work as one to achieve one purpose and how the mutuality and intimacy should flow and your manner of  outspokeness absolutely give me a conviction that you are my dreamed man.

So honey, relax ok. You will not regreat ever knowing me ok and i will love to spend some good time  with you over there. Your life will be full of joy because you are with a Godfearing woman. 

I love pleasing and being pleased by my man. I like equal relationships rather than being submissive or dominating. I like men with strong personality, but all in peace, no wars, no games.Communication is absolutely essential, to my mind  the better a couple communicate, the better the relationship will be. Understanding each other's needs and caring and respecting them. Understanding the other's limits and boundaries. And growing which is so important. A relationship where you learn and you teach. 
Respect for me is the most important thing. And lots of fun!!! That's what life is about, to have joy and learn from the bad times and pain and suffering (yes we all have to go through them to grow up better people) to make life happy...and I want to find someone to share happiness with me...well,  not only happiness because life is not pink, but share difficult times too and make them easier with love and understanding.I am really looking forward to your next mail - I do feel this is the start of a great friendship.

Yours Love, 
Cyntia
« Zuletzt geändert: 27. März 2010 um 19:55 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 08. Oktober 2008 um 20:04

Das übliche  Smiley Smiley von Senegal und noch ein Photo.

Hello My Dear XXXXX,

Nice to hear from you again!when I started my search, I really didn't believe that I can find somebody like you.I have to say  that my intentions are serious, I hope you understand me, I have to say that I am very interested in you, I want to know you better, and I want to understand you, what kind of man you are... And you know, I think you should decide what is right for both of Us.You did not tell me about your wife and children. I live in Dakar-Senegal with my age mother,she is doing humanitarian work here,my mother is one of the catholic organise committee here,we have an appartment in the  church compound,i send mail from the office of the Rev.father and i do not have much access in their computer,i have only access to send mail and check my mail. My desire is to find the man, with whom I can spend my life together, I understand, that the days go, and we getting older, and I don't want to feel lonely anymore, and i think  that I have a chance With you.since i knew you My life has never been the same, my life has changed for good....for without you........My whole World will crumble.....Please, i need you, and i want to know you better....For us Knowing or Meeting oursleves for Real and i will  love to visit you if you wish, will build a Stronger,Better, and a "Meanful Productive relationship"....  my best wishes.

Cyntia.

« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Dezember 2011 um 08:02 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 11. Oktober 2008 um 16:13

Sie will mich besuchen. Da lasse ich mich mal überaschen.

Hello Sweetie XXXXX, 

I don't know how to start this letter,the realization of my dreams, which is for you to love me .  I know you'll find it hard to believe me if I tell you now how much you mean to me. I could hardly understand what I feel for you, knowing how to endure those long sleepless nights just thinking only of you. I've never been like this before. I just don't know how to pour out my feelings for you. I wanted to find the perfect words to make you realize how much I need you , but words continue to elude me. I'm sure it should be heartfelt and out of the ordinary.I wanna let you know ur pix are very beautifil.... Perhaps you will be astonished for receiving a letter from me. I just want you to know that a letter is more eloquent than words. That is why this will definitely speak for itself.The more time I spend with you the more I like everything about you and the more I want to find out all about you - how you think, how you feel, what your dreams are and everything nice from you. If I could only do something just to persuade you,  and everything I wish to do was left undone because of this unexplainable emotion. Truthfully, and undoubtedly, I can fool anyone but I cannot fool myself. I want a man who is caring,romantic,merey,truthful and kind.Pls honey i really want to come and visit you even if i spend some weeks with you,i will be glad the only thing i need is my ticket as you can see that i have my bristish passport and it is visa free. Anyway i will contribute to buy the ticket.

Waiting to hear from you. 

Cyntia.
« Zuletzt geändert: 27. März 2010 um 19:56 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #5 - 11. Oktober 2008 um 17:54

Neue Bilder und ich soll mich mit dem Reisebüro in Verbindung setzen.

Dearest lovely XXXXX,

Nice to hear from you,how are you doing?hope all is well with you.I really want to see you so soon.Yes dear I understand you that your intentions are serious . I like to mention my intentions are serious too. I like the long term relationship and  I am researching love complicity with intelligent  man as you.   Yes dear I know, and I wish well that I am the woman who you are looking for and I wish to have the chance to full your heart love and tenderness. I am very easy woman. I am not aggressive and I like beauty in every thing, principally in the relationship between woman and man. I like honesty and I like helping others. I like sport, nature, sea, mountains and other nature places. I respect ideas of the others and I respect and love also all religions talking about unique God. I am the woman when I say yes it is true and when I say no it is just for me.I am the woman when I love I love with my heart. 

I went to the travel agency this after noon regarding the ticket to NETHERLANDS they wrote down their price to me . The price of the ticket is 720EUROS .I would love to come by Wednesday next week 15th October.

reservation:  Depart Dakar 10:55 pm Wednesday 15th october.
Arrive Amsterdam (AMS)8:40am  thursday :Flight- AIR FRANCE

Sweetie, you can contact the agency on your own and make the enquiry: 

D'AGENCE  VOYAGE DAKAR SÉNÉGAL
Addresse :  2322 Lamine Guey avenue Dakar Senegal.
Email:agencyvoyage@gmail.com
Tel: 00 221 76668 5455
Contact person: Mr.Ibrahim Tarawally.  

I would love to be with you by 15 of october , I can't hardly wait to see you. I can support you with 250euros.Try and send your address and your mobile telephone number in order to call you and hear your sweet voice.

Cyntia. 

« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Dezember 2011 um 08:03 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #6 - 11. Oktober 2008 um 17:56

Hier ein neues Photo.
Wenn die Hand nicht alles verdecken würde, wäre das ja ganz interessant.

« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Dezember 2011 um 08:03 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bandit
Forum Administrator

Standort: liebliches Taubertal
Stimmung: gut druff
Antwort #7 - 11. Oktober 2008 um 19:35

@ amicus

Wow, ist auch so nicht von schlechten Eltern, da kann ja noch was kommen,  Durchgedreht
« Zuletzt geändert: 11. Oktober 2008 um 21:24 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #8 - 11. Oktober 2008 um 21:14

Zitat:
@ amicus

Wow, ist auch so nicht von schlechten Eltern, da kann ja noch was kommen,  Durchgedreht

Na das hoffe ich doch.
« Zuletzt geändert: 11. Oktober 2008 um 21:25 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #9 - 11. Oktober 2008 um 21:27

Bin schon dabei, noch ein paar Bilder anzufragen, wo man etwas mehr zu sehen bekommt.
« Zuletzt geändert: 27. März 2010 um 19:58 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #10 - 12. Oktober 2008 um 13:25

Hier kommt ihre angebliche Adresse.

Dearest lovely XXXXX,

Nice to hear from you again,how are you doing and how is the weekend?hope cool.I wish i were there with you to make the weekend happen....But no problem when i come over,i will make you happy ok...

You can send the money with my name:
Name----CYNTIA OWEN
Address--- 2244 Bouguibar avenue Dakar Senegal.

I can't wait to see you hug u and kisss u...

Have a nice and wonderful weekend.

Cyntia....
« Zuletzt geändert: 27. März 2010 um 19:58 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #11 - 12. Oktober 2008 um 15:18

Die ist mal richtig schnell. Kurze Anfrage und schon ist der Pass da. Schon wieder so eine Fälschung.

Dearest lovely XXXX,

How are you doing?hope all is well with you....i am just coming back from the church with Mum,I just saw your mail regarding the ur request.Attach is my passport copy.

Cyntia....

« Zuletzt geändert: 21. Februar 2014 um 23:45 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #12 - 12. Oktober 2008 um 23:37

Man sieht sofort die Fälschung!
Das Passbild ist nicht echt. Der Sicherheitsstreifen geht nicht über das Bild! Dann wissen die nicht, was Vor- und Nachname ist. Beim Namen ist das W zu breit. Möglich ist, dass nur der Name und das Passbild gefälscht wurde. Scheint auch die einzige Macke im maschinenlesbaren Teil zu sein.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #13 - 15. Oktober 2008 um 17:51

Sie behauptet doch steif und fest, der Pass sei echt wie  Smiley

Dearest XXXX,

I have noticed that you didn't want to send the money,but no problem.You can forget about the money ok because i am not worried.You said that my passport is not original, why can't you print it out and go to the UK embassy and make enquiry.

I will not come any more,if you really need me you can come down here.I recieved money from Holland with out asking my passport copy.You are the only one that said this..I can give you the account number of our Rev.father.

Take care.
Cyntia.
« Zuletzt geändert: 27. März 2010 um 20:00 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #14 - 15. Oktober 2008 um 21:13

Zitat:
Sie behauptet doch steif und fest, der Pass sei echt wie  Smiley

Du kannst ja sagen, dass Du das schon längst gemacht hast und der Pass als Fälschung erkannt wurde!
Wenn sie nicht weiß, wo Du genau wohnst, dann kannst Du ja sagen, dass Du schräg gegenüber der englischen Botschaft wohnst.
Adresse der Botschaft:
Lange Voorhout 10
2514 ED The Hague

Und dann gibt es da noch das Generalkonsulat:
Koningslaan 44
1075 AE Amsterdam
« Zuletzt geändert: 27. März 2010 um 20:01 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema